Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skittles23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by M(0)NSTER
    Hmm....

You might be right. There is a possibility I need more calories. I'll try to force down at least five protien shakes....see if that helps...

THX

sure...let me know if that helps...ill be reading your log...good luck bud.
    My GAKIC LOG...
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6753633#post6753633[/url]

Remember size follows strength.

"To be the best, you have to train to beat the best." Johnnie Jackson

cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cookdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reading all these logs gets me soo juiced to start my superdrol cycle. unfortunatly i have to wait a couple months because i just finished a 1-4ad cycle that i had before the ban. didn't no about the superdrol untill a couple weeks ago. oh well.

lookin' for an 800 dead Fedaykin's Avatar
    Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmm...you seem to forget that even thought I had a long break from the gym, I still have a total of 6 yrs. experience in the gym. I'm not a newbie by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Your statement seems to come from someone small in size. This, I can understand the frustration. And when I tell you my max went from almost 230 to 500 in about 6 months, Lol...I can also understand the skepticism. Take into account that before I stopped hitting the gym over 5 yrs. ago I was about a 300lbs max when I was 18. Fast foward a few yrs, My body has changed, my eating habbits have changed, my routine goals have changed, my muscle memory was still there, throw in some steroids...ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FATHOM.

But like I said in the past... one rep. maxes don't mean zip to me. They seem awful important to a lot of you though. One lift doesn't put on mass, so I couldn't care less what my max was. It's for the log. So when I post up the evidence, knock yourself out.

But for the future, just realize, you're not going to get bigger going into the gym maxing out every single time you lift. Most of us are bodybuilders, not power lifters. And looking for ways increase maxes is actually counter productive in the goal of body building in general. This is why I took down my stats, and now I regret even posting what my lifts were in the gym. But once I put this issue to rest...

...DON'T EVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ME EVER AGAIN...
    I thought you said your max went from 320 to 500 in about nine months? weird...
    Life is too short to be small.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=526986[/url]

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=613228[/url] my x factor log(current)

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=110646[/url]
    my sd log.(205-225)

I had something else here, but mods don't like it...

Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fedaykin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is true. My main reason for using the Smilths machine in the 1st place was becasue I had no spotter. After using the machine did I notice it makes you focus more the lift it self. A proper lift at that.

It depends on what kind of form you have, but in most cases this is why the Smith's machine is harder to obtain maxes. Most people will do anything to get a max, including arching the back, bouncing it off the chest, placing the bar below the chest, practically taking the chest out of the lift.

Using a free bar allows you to do everything wrong to get the bar up. If you use proper form regardless, then of course non of this applys. I'll be spotting people, and I'll tell them if they are doing their bench wrong, they need to either to use a smith's machine, or stick to dumbell presses, cable crossover, because they sure as hell aren't working their chest to max potential on free bar flat bench.

Now, I wish I could use the Smith's on incline, but I can't becasue my shoulders need the extra playing room.
    Doing the flat-back elbows flared benching is bad for the shoulders. As is smith machine benching over the long term. Focus on Dumbell work if you are benching for your pecs and not strength.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=613228[/url] my x factor log(current)

my sd log.(205-225)

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fedaykin
    I thought you said your max went from 320 to 500 in about nine months? weird...
    I said what?

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing the flat-back elbows flared benching is bad for the shoulders. As is smith machine benching over the long term. Focus on Dumbell work if you are benching for your pecs and not strength.
    I rotate a lot of different excercises. Sticking to one routine would leave one underdeveloped

a. About 9 months ago
    b. One Sd cycle
    c. No, It's a pull. I bruise when I pull something
    d. Yes, PP is a solid product no doubt.
    e. Thank You
    you said it right there. If you read the post before it I was asking how long ago your 320 was.

my sd log.(205-225)

thats on page 4 by the way.

my sd log.(205-225)

I rotate a lot of different excercises. Sticking to one routine would leave one underdeveloped
    I agree with rotating exercises often. One of the big things I never really understood until recently.

my sd log.(205-225)

you said it right there. If you read the post before it I was asking how long ago your 320 was.
    Oh wow...

Hmm...I guess I need to read better. I'm all looking at a calander now...lol. My high school max was around 300 or so if I recall. Then I had time off (issues). When I got back into the gym my max had gone down to 230 or so I think. Then it went up steadily since. The last time my bro saw me in the gym my max was 320. That was a while back, but since you said that, I cant be exact about when he left, and when he got back. All I remember is that he was about to be deployed right after his shoulder injury.

Damn bro...I can't be exact my bad
    From now on I'll make sure and say "round about" when refering to the past

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take my fair share

I'll show my face...I have nothing against my face...lol.

OK fine...let's make a game out of it. Since most of you think 500 is BS, what is more realistic then? Out of curiosity
    lol 500lb bench yeh rite, id be VERY suprised if anyone on this site including the PL section could bench that.. its EXTREMLY rare to see bbers past the 300lb mark for reps. Not that i give 2****s but yeh its pretty impossible, most pros max out in the high 400s

Originally Posted by tek.
    lol 500lb bench yeh rite, id be VERY suprised if anyone on this site including the PL section could bench that.. its EXTREMLY rare to see bbers past the 300lb mark for reps. Not that i give 2****s but yeh its pretty impossible, most pros max out in the high 400s
    You know what?

Check this out. Since you said that. I'm going to post a pic of me doing 410...that's it.

Hell, let's make a video out of it. Then I'll let you do some more talking, so you can eat some more words.

Then after you appologize I'll put up a video clip of the 500. OK?

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know what?

Check this out. Since you said that. I'm going to post a pic of me doing 410...that's it.

Hell, let's make a video out of it. Then I'll let you do some more talking, so you can eat some more words.

Then after you appologize I'll put up a video clip of the 500. OK?
    yeah please do dude, not hating on you i just dont believe it hopefully you can and post it cause id love to see.. 400ish lbs that **** would be off the hook

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

hey man wat are u talking about 1/2 the people in the teen forum throw up 300+ for reps geez the gravity must be 10x stronger wher u live

their are a couple people in the pl forum who cna do over 500 they are rare tho, i think the record for raw benhc is like 700 something, if he cna do 500 for reps, then he would proble own at every pl tournament he went to and he's not even training for it! wow imagine if he did train for it he'd b like benching 800 no worries
    PHD in bro science

Wink

Originally Posted by myPecsRbigger
    hey man wat are u talking about 1/2 the people in the teen forum throw up 300+ for reps geez the gravity must be 10x stronger wher u live

their are a couple people in the pl forum who cna do over 500 they are rare tho, i think the record for raw benhc is like 700 something, if he cna do 500 for reps, then he would proble own at every pl tournament he went to and he's not even training for it! wow imagine if he did train for it he'd b like benching 800 no worries
    hahaha i know, i do reps with 50kg dumbbells(110lbs) and according to this site 3/4 guys cain me

hahaha i know, i do reps with 50kg dumbbells(110lbs) and according to this site 3/4 guys cain me
    But like you put it....

Until you see a video clip, dont buy it

Just a question...

Is it just me? Or does anyone else get like insane chest pounding just thinking about the upcoming weight they have to lift? For expample, I can be sleep in my bed and if I think about having a max day as far as week later, I start shaking and my heart start pounding. It will stay that way too until I fall asleep.

Am I the only weirdo that does this?

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a question...

Is it just me? Or does anyone else get like insane chest pounding just thinking about the upcoming weight they have to lift? For expample, I can be sleep in my bed and if I think about having a max day as far as week later, I start shaking and my heart start pounding. It will stay that way too until I fall asleep.

Am I the only weirdo that does this?
    I get like that the night before a leg day. Just because I know squats will be first. I rarely ever max out (I don't keep track of progress on max lifts, so why bother?).

But I know what you mean about the high heart rate and such the night before. It's kind of a strange, but good feeling.

Originally Posted by myPecsRbigger

its a 713 if I remember right, and a big raw bench DOES NOT equal a big shirt bench. They are two completely different lifts, and with the way that he benches, he wont get past 650 or so. It's just too hard on the shoulders to bench like that with that kind of weight.

my sd log.(205-225)

its a 713 if I remember right, and a big raw bench DOES NOT equal a big shirt bench. They are two completely different lifts, and with the way that he benches, he wont get past 650 or so. It's just too hard on the shoulders to bench like that with that kind of weight.
    I know what a raw lift is, but what the hell is a bench shirt? I hear about people using these things, but I doubt if I've ever seen one. How do they work? Is it like some kind of body brace that allows you to slam the weight off your body?

sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean4104 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmmm lets stop changing the subject

post the pictures monster

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sean4104
    hmmm lets stop changing the subject

post the pictures monster
    Oh yea. I almost forgot. Today is Monday. Where's the pics at?
    Scheizekopf

Cool ...Welcome to my world...

You guys flamed, begged, pleaded, and trash talked me. Now here it is...

My brother was not of assitance today, as he will not be able to help me until late tonight when I record my lifts. I tried to get away with words only, but it is obvious that this just will not do. A group of you have opened a door that will not be closed now. Most of you know how I am, and I tend to get a little mouthy at times, and this will not be an exception.

Due to popular demand, you all will get to enjoy what I would like to call:

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MONSTER (Sinister Grin)

Here are some pics I tried to take for you guys on my own, which aren't the best, but at least I tried. I had a Monday deadline, and the excuse "no one was there to take my pics" was not an option. I dug deep and I actually managed to find a pic of me RIGHT after starting the gym. It was taken the 22nd of JUN, which makes it not even 3 months old? So obvisouly I got a lot of my dates mixed up on when I did what, but who cares right?

This is REALLY the only before all pic I have, so deal with it.
    Attached Images

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No one cares how you looked before. We want to see what you look like now.

...NOW...

Here are the pics I took this morning, just for you guys...something about it makes me feel really GAY, but oh well. Keep in mind these were taken as soon as I rolled out of bed. Note the heart shaped boxers, and the messed up hair
    The pics make me look a little flat, but I probably am since I just woke up. The Tricep pic is by far the worst one since I couldn't get good light on it. I was about to oil that damn thing up...lol.

Anyway, tonight I'll give you guys my "Most muscular" pose in the gym when I'm all pumped up, yall should enjoy that one quite a bit

*On a log note, PP has made me a tad puffy....I've lost a lot of definition and lost what little abs I did have. This is OK, as I predict SD will bring it all back

Keep in mind...I'm not 5'9 , or 5'11...I'm 6'3
    Attached Images
    Last edited by M(0)NSTER; 09-05-2005 at 04:29 PM.

...Stop talking and wait....

I can't do a million things at once

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...NOW...

Here are the pics I took this morning, just for you guys...something about it makes me feel really GAY, but oh well. Keep in mind these were taken as soon as I rolled out of bed. Note the heart shaped boxers, and the messed up hair
    The pics make me look a little flat, but I probably am since I just woke up. The Tricep pic is by far the worst one since I couldn't get good light on it. I was about to oil that damn thing up...lol.

Anyway, tonight I'll give you guys my "Most muscular" pose in the gym when I'm all pumped up, yall should enjoy that one quite a bit

*On a log note, PP has made me a tad puffy....I've lost a lot of definition and lost what little abs I did have. This is OK, as I predict SD will bring it all back

Keep in mind...I'm not 5'9 , or 5'11...I'm 6'3
    No offence man but you need to cut, sad to see someone taking such high amounts of ph and still looking like ****. Oh well I guess... you've proven what you have said, but I think most of us asumed you were at 14-15% bf, you look close to 18. Hopefully you can thin out with the SD , you have a decent amount of muscle.
    Last edited by Calfmaster; 09-05-2005 at 04:35 PM.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Calfmaster
    No offence man but you need to cut, sad to see someone taking such high amounts of ph and still looking like ****. Oh well I guess... you've proven what you have said, but I think most of asumed you were at 14-15% bf, you look close to 18.
    Dude...Really. No offense my ass. Offense has been taken.

You punks wanted pics before my cylce was over, and I CLEARLY stated it was just "making me big".

This is the kind oh **** I'm talking about. You are a perfect example of why people don't post anything until they are ready if at all.

Why the hell am I going to cut if I'm on a bulk? Most people cut AFTER a cycle, unless you are stacking various types of ASS, which are still in turn used after the AAS's that make you gain water.

Meh...next?
    Last edited by M(0)NSTER; 09-05-2005 at 04:39 PM.

Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calfmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude...Really. No offense my ass. Offense has been taken.

You punks wanted pics before my cylce was over, and I CLEARLY stated it was just "making me big".

This is the kind oh **** I'm talking about. You are a perfect example of why people don't post anything until they are ready if at all.

Why the hell am I going to cut if I'm on a bulk? Meh....next?

I was saying you should of CUT first, your a roast man. Bulking isn't "lets get fat".

Originally Posted by Calfmaster
    I was saying you should of CUT first, your a roast man. Bulking isn't "lets get fat".
    Dude...WOW

Who cuts first?! Noobs.

No one who knew anything about gaining mass or BBing would ever cut first. Cutting first is for people who are already fat and are trying to look good for others ASAP. If you knew about BBing then you would know that you need to either Bulk first THEN cut, or try to do both at the same time (which is damn near impossible).

Reason being is because the more LBM you have the easier it is to cut becasue the more LBM you have the more calories you are going to burn with out even thinking about it. Then hopefully after it's all said and done, you manage to cut and still have a good amount of your bulk left over.

Your idea of cutting first, then trying to bulk is working backwards, and working against yourself. Even though this is what a lot of people do.