Post New Thread
Page 61 of 219 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Threads 1501 to 1525 of 5455

Forum: Misc.

The legendary BB.com Misc. section! Participate at your own risk, some content NSFW. U Aware?

Sub-Forums
Last Post
Threads Posts

  1. Section for discussing video games and tech!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    46,207 1,463,997
  2. Discuss pro and amateur sports and teams.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    188,194 5,638,808
    1. Forum Actions:

      Forum Statistics:

      21,308 410,003
  3. Share your success tips and stories. We're all gonna make it!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

  4. Discuss the WWE with other fans from around the world!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    61,110 1,375,492
  5. Discuss your favorite fighters or your own MMA experience.

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    48,992 1,264,200
  6. Discuss all things with an engine here!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

  7. Discuss these issues in their own special area!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    177,720 5,826,947
  8. For discussing relationships, dealing with the sex of your preference, and similar topics. NO PORN!

    Forum Actions:

    Forum Statistics:

    120,392 2,902,355

Arrow can i smash the air bnb hostess?

is it ok to game and smash one of those hoes who hosting men in their apartment for $$$$?

lemesinnk‎, 12-05-2019 05:49 AM
12-05-2019, 06:22 AM Go to last post
2 270

Question I spent 10 years working in UK Prisons. Ask me anything...

Saw some crazy chit, met some crazy people but had some crazy laughs too... I’m a bit bored so, ask me anything!

Euskadi1‎, 05-26-2019 01:28 PM
7 Pages
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
12-05-2019, 06:16 AM Go to last post
194 8,666

Fkkn LMAO @ "man vs bear"

This COULD be interesting if you had like... strongman athletes. Tonight there is literally a 115lb hot chick competing who probably can't bench 95lbs. Just fkkin lmao

LinuxJon‎, 12-04-2019 10:21 PM
12-05-2019, 06:14 AM Go to last post
8 326

Ayyyy MS PAINT MISC (Old Thread)

Just mirin old threads, don't mind me. https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170968051

Clydesdale1991‎, 12-04-2019 01:41 PM
12-05-2019, 06:12 AM Go to last post
13 269

If i have learned anything it's that life is indeed unfair

and there's no such thing as "Karma". You may work really hard and not be rewarded contrary to one of the biggest lies we are told as kids. Another guy who works half as hard as you gets the whole world. Also girls love him because he also happens to be an ahole. That's life son. Just...

johnnyboi123‎, 12-04-2019 11:45 PM
2 Pages
1 2
12-05-2019, 06:06 AM Go to last post
34 854

I work in a supplement store AMA

Title

CaptPrice‎, 12-04-2019 05:01 PM
12-05-2019, 06:05 AM Go to last post
25 773

Thumbs down Ad Astra w/ Brad Pitt was a waste of my 5.50.

Wow, even at a discount day at the movies I still felt ripped off. Srs. Love BP too. Least I smashed some popcorn. Anyone else see it?

RICHSTRONG‎, 09-26-2019 03:20 PM
12-05-2019, 05:36 AM Go to last post
25 754

Red face Starting to look golden era classic misc

159.5lbs now. Snapped this after a chest and shoulder pump Still doing decently heavy weight but barely so. Gonna try so 2.5x bw for a triple on high bar and 2x bw triple on front squats this coming sunday. Already got dat dere 3x bw dead for reps and 1x bw strict ohp for reps

Loochi‎, 12-05-2019 02:12 AM
12-05-2019, 05:32 AM Go to last post
15 492

Epstein's plastic surgeon dies in a mysterious plane "accident"

you can't make this up

messomi‎, 11-30-2019 06:00 AM
2 Pages
1 2
12-05-2019, 05:31 AM Go to last post
36 2,793

Miscers, which country rates as the worst you have ever visited and why?

My vote goes to France. Full of hobos, smells like urine, loads of tourists and nothing but immigrants flogging their wares. The people there were also snobby arrogant and smelly douchebags. Only thing I liked was the cheap wine.

aleeboy‎, 12-05-2019 04:33 AM
12-05-2019, 05:28 AM Go to last post
6 186

are western baby boomers the worst people on earth?

they leeched hardcore now are out here to give chitty advice and be an annoyance in general nowadays, baby boomers are all retired and no one wants to be around them.. that doesn't stop them from being retarded brb go to the grocery store right at rush hour, when all the productive people...

Rajc‎, 01-11-2019 06:09 AM
6 Pages
1 2 3 4 5 ... 6
12-05-2019, 05:03 AM Go to last post
173 6,477

Blink XT2 is actually the truth

Am super impressed so far honestly. Was replacing a bunch of cheap knockoff brand security cameras and wanted to try something cloud based. Don't trust a NVR sitting next to my router won't just get stolen if anything ever actually happens. Was really considering Arlo 2 for more than twice...

LinuxJon‎, 12-04-2019 04:04 PM
12-05-2019, 04:59 AM Go to last post
5 153

Is that scar tissue on the back of Chris Bumstead's delts?

That chit don't look like striations to me... https://www.instagram.com/p/B4k-2JhAwiU/

NorthernLad93‎, 12-05-2019 04:55 AM
12-05-2019, 04:55 AM Go to last post
0 139
12-05-2019, 04:34 AM Go to last post
7 351

Post your workout split ITT

Looking to switch things up a bit. What kind of splits do y'all phaggots use?

leoric1997‎, 12-04-2019 01:12 PM
2 Pages
1 2
12-05-2019, 04:15 AM Go to last post
40 848

First impressions of this dude?

Just curious!

JIronjoy‎, 12-05-2019 12:22 AM
12-05-2019, 04:11 AM Go to last post
10 408

anyone else cant stop overeating?

cant stop it

machia1952‎, 12-05-2019 01:55 AM
12-05-2019, 03:15 AM Go to last post
4 199

Misc brahs- assemble

Can I get some misc brah's to help out a friend of mine. Would yall be able to vote for John McGoldrick. Any help is appreciated and will rep measlies until I'm out. https://gaeliclife.com/club-all-stars/2019-hurling-full-forward/

BarnabyLifts‎, 11-22-2019 03:49 AM
12-05-2019, 02:52 AM Go to last post
10 287
12-05-2019, 02:27 AM Go to last post
18 1,157

Talking What is the sluttiest thing a woman has done for you?

As per title (srs) posts only

Absthetic‎, 12-02-2019 11:55 AM
6 Pages
1 2 3 4 5 ... 6
12-05-2019, 02:07 AM Go to last post
169 12,324

Red face Tomorrow has a 95% chance of being horrible for me. 5% chance of being the same

Not good. 5% chance probably at best it will be the same as the past numerous months/normal 95% chance it will wipe out the norm for the past long duration and tomorrow will suck and be a huge, chitty wake up call. As you can imagine, not looking forward to it. :(

Spahgetti‎, 12-05-2019 01:12 AM
12-05-2019, 02:00 AM Go to last post
5 208

Talking What is the difference between..?

What is the difference between your mom and a washing machine??? A washing machine doesnt follow me around for 2 weeks after i drop a load in it. Lmfao

bsrkoacar‎, 12-04-2019 05:51 PM
12-05-2019, 01:31 AM Go to last post
8 239

What Does This Math Symbol Mean?

Big O of what?

BulkingIsHard‎, 12-05-2019 12:36 AM
12-05-2019, 01:19 AM Go to last post
8 255

FOOD with the highest and BEST Calorie/Protein ratio?

I got me some canned pink salmon at 8 cal/1g prot (2$ for a can of 213g) I think those canned light tuna in water at my markets are 120 calories/30g prots (4 cals/ 1g prot) (2$ for 160g i think) what are some other foods out there?

henrycole‎, 01-02-2013 01:10 PM
2 Pages
1 2
35 1,884

Cured ass leak

Only making this post because I saw other people years ago with this problem. And no solutions. And I have no one to tell it too. This started happening to me after straining after lil ceasers. Now for the solutions. 1. Take a vacation, like actually relax and just too barely walking for a...

Cheetosboi‎, 12-04-2019 08:34 PM
12-05-2019, 12:26 AM Go to last post
5 307

Forum Information and Options

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

  • Contains unread postsContains unread posts
  • Contains no unread postsContains no unread posts
  • More than 50 replies or 300 viewsHot thread with unread posts
  • More than 50 replies or 300 viewsHot thread with no unread posts
  • Closed ThreadThread is closed
  • Thread Contains a Message Written By YouYou have posted in this thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts