PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS NUTRITION: Please view my diet and critique

Fleshka
12-23-2006, 06:38 PM
thanks for taking the time to read this. can someone look at my diet and tell me what they think?

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 2821
Fat: 76 682 25%
Sat: 18 162 6%
Poly: 16 140 5%
Mono: 34 309 12%
Carbs: 251 884 33%
Fiber: 30 0 0%
Protein: 279 1116 42%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

that is the breakdown according to fitday. I will give you a run through. this is with the supplements as well

WAKEUP: 1 serving of Creakic

Meal 1:
8 egg whites
40g of oats
50g blueberries
3 fish oil caps
1/4 salsa on eggs

Take Gakic about 1 hour after breakfast (30 min before gym), right before I workout I take 1 serving of Leukic and 1 serving of naNOx9.

Meal 2 (PWO)
1 serving of Anator
1 Protein shake, 5g L-glutamine
1 serving Creakic

Meal 3:
5.5 oz of chicken breast grilled
150g COOKED weight brown rice
150 g dark greens pref spinach
3 fish oil caps
1 tbs olive oil

meal 4:
5.5 oz of chicken breast grilled
150g brown rice again
150g brocoli
3 fish oil caps

1 serving of naNOx9 between meal 4 and 5 on empty stomach.

meal 5:
5.5oz chicken breast
150 g salad
1 tbs olive oil
3 fish oil caps

meal 6 before bed.
full tub of cottage cheese 1% fat
this does have some pineapple in it.
3 fish oil caps.

what do you guys think? let me know. anything i should add to it? change at all? trying to stay lean but add muscle. thanks.

boyscouT
12-23-2006, 06:55 PM
You don't need the wake-up serving of creakic.
You don't need the 2nd dose of nanox9.

Fleshka
12-23-2006, 08:11 PM
You don't need the wake-up serving of creakic.
You don't need the 2nd dose of nanox9.

i dont know if 3g of creakic will do the job. the anator i will not be using in about 3 weeks. i will just use regular monohydrate.

boyscouT
12-23-2006, 08:22 PM
i dont know if 3g of creakic will do the job. the anator i will not be using in about 3 weeks. i will just use regular monohydrate.
It will.

ryanohio
12-23-2006, 08:24 PM
nvmd...saw your bodyspace stats. edited.

I would drop the sups, but thats me. Neither Creakic nor nano are cost effective supps in my opinion.

meal one: I don't like fruit for breakfast. The impact on blood sugar is fairly consistent and most citrus fruits will impact blood sugar less than complex carbs. This is not optimal first thing in the morning, obviously. I'd drop the fruit and add a whole egg, maybe two.

meal two: Fine. I personally think you'd be better off with a few scoops of whey, 1/2 cup oats and some dex(dex only if the workout is rather intense and you aren't sensitive to this sort of thing. Trial and error. I only mention this because I've recommended dex to people, only to realize their "workout" consisted sit up machines and bicep curls). But, if you have your heart set on sups, I'd go with some BCAA's pre/during/post on a relatively empty stomach, as bcaa's have a significantly different impact on protein synthesis when taken alone(read SPEED!)

meal three: great meal.

meal four: great meal

meal five: same, obviously, provided "salad" is clean

meal six: You need more fat here. I'd add at a minimum one tbsp of natty pb. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try this shake: 2 scoops casien base protein, 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream. Slow absorbtion, AMAZING taste, great fats.

Good luck!

1quick1
12-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Honestly, you know that diet is good considering the amount of research it would've taken to put that together. I think you're just bragging :p

Fleshka
12-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Honestly, you know that diet is good considering the amount of research it would've taken to put that together. I think you're just bragging :p

lol thanks man i appreciate it.

i was actually wondering if i should up the oats in the morning and maybe cut down the brown rice a little later that way i guess i could have more energy for my workout in the morning.

Fleshka
12-23-2006, 09:32 PM
nvmd...saw your bodyspace stats. edited.

I would drop the sups, but thats me. Neither Creakic nor nano are cost effective supps in my opinion.

meal one: I don't like fruit for breakfast. The impact on blood sugar is fairly consistent and most citrus fruits will impact blood sugar less than complex carbs. This is not optimal first thing in the morning, obviously. I'd drop the fruit and add a whole egg, maybe two.

meal two: Fine. I personally think you'd be better off with a few scoops of whey, 1/2 cup oats and some dex(dex only if the workout is rather intense and you aren't sensitive to this sort of thing. Trial and error. I only mention this because I've recommended dex to people, only to realize their "workout" consisted sit up machines and bicep curls). But, if you have your heart set on sups, I'd go with some BCAA's pre/during/post on a relatively empty stomach, as bcaa's have a significantly different impact on protein synthesis when taken alone(read SPEED!)

meal three: great meal.

meal four: great meal

meal five: same, obviously, provided "salad" is clean

meal six: You need more fat here. I'd add at a minimum one tbsp of natty pb. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try this shake: 2 scoops casien base protein, 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream. Slow absorbtion, AMAZING taste, great fats.

Good luck!

thanks man. the supplements i am trying out, i am getting them free so i figured why not. the anator has dex in it as well as 7g of leucine and 7g of phenyalanine. i am not taking any additional BCAA supplement other than leukic which is just leucine. what do you feel are cost effective supplements if the nano and creakic are not? i am definitely going to add the whole egg in the morning ( a lot easier to cook that way). my post workout already consists of 7g lecine, 7g phenyalanine, 5g glutamine, the rest is 20 g whey concentrate and then hydrolyzed whey peptides. the salad is clean, it is just lettuce with the 1 tbs of olive oil thrown on top and my chicken cut up into it.

my workouts are actually very intense. i do them entirely as supersets with little to no rest between to help keep my hr up. i will be doing my abs 4 days a week and calves 2 days a week on top of my regular regimes.

should i throw some milk into the mix or stay away because of the lactose? perhaps a calcium supplement. i might throw some veggies into the mix at night as well. i try to eat a lot of broccoli a day.

Fleshka
12-23-2006, 09:43 PM
i also forgot to mention, i was considering replacing one of the chicken meals with steak instead just for the iron etc.

deserusan
12-24-2006, 10:53 PM
i also forgot to mention, i was considering replacing one of the chicken meals with steak instead just for the iron etc.

Aren't you the same douche bag on Mayhem who was calling the supplements I review "dog****?"

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showpost.php?p=811465&postcount=13

Fleshka
12-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Aren't you the same douche bag on Mayhem who was calling the supplements I review "dog****?"

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showpost.php?p=811465&postcount=13

no, i'm the other douche bag who went ass to mouth on your mother.

grapemaster
12-30-2006, 04:44 PM
meal two: Fine. I personally think you'd be better off with a few scoops of whey, 1/2 cup oats and some dex(dex only if the workout is rather intense and you aren't sensitive to this sort of thing. Trial and error. I only mention this because I've recommended dex to people, only to realize their "workout" consisted sit up machines and bicep curls).

good point, i was recommending that to my roommate *until* I was actually at the gym with them at the same time seeing the stupid **** they were doing .

Hunterchilla
12-30-2006, 05:09 PM
id drop the supplements over the years of bb'ing ive found the only products that really work are Multivitamins, Whey Protien, and Creatine. As for a fat burner the best would be a Ephedrine stack.

just my 2 cents

Sam C
12-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I don't think I've seen a multi mentioned anywhere here. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'd recommend one if you don't have it

Fleshka
12-31-2006, 06:17 AM
I don't think I've seen a multi mentioned anywhere here. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'd recommend one if you don't have it

nah i def take a multi more than 1 time a day because the bioavalability is really low for multis. i just buy a generic that is made to USP standards because that is sufficient. i usually take it with my heavier fat meals. i also take super b complex. this is just the costco brand stuff and nature made.