PDA

View Full Version : I need to cut

Bull.Garr
01-19-2002, 03:52 PM
Are the fat burners any harm for my health and if they are which are the best to use-Thanks!!!!!!!!

dnth8daplaya
01-19-2002, 03:55 PM
As far as for your health, man i'm a beginner also I might add..but basically read the lables before you get into anything..but if i find out anything from these people on the board, will most definately let you know..

Anabolik
01-20-2002, 01:50 PM
Search the backposts dogg, its all there.

peace

cjszip
01-20-2002, 05:20 PM
fat burners usually have side effects unless you go with non-stimulant fat burners...i handle them well, but some people dont, my side effects are usually depression, once it wears off i can crash hard...so i get depressed, the best advice i can give you is dont take somthing based on what you read in an add, take it ONLY after you have learned everything possible to it, i studied the nearvous system and learned how certain chemicals react to your system, but it takes alot till u actually know how it all really falls into play, so, learn as much as possible before taking somthing

Bull.Garr
01-21-2002, 10:33 AM
A lot of work to do then! if u have something that u already used and it proved to be good pls give me the name

Peace

Bulldog
01-21-2002, 12:11 PM
I used EAS 'Phen Free' last year ....combined with protein/glutamine.

worked a treat.

had loads of compliments on my physique.

most of these things are caffeine based. read the label.

cjszip
01-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Bull.Garr
A lot of work to do then! if u have something that u already used and it proved to be good pls give me the name

Peace

i'm glad to see you're (hopefully) going to try to learn as much as you can, or at least get some backround info on how it thermogenics work, glad i could help, any questions and i'd be glad to help the best i can

jacicaalban
12-02-2009, 03:01 AM
The Acai Health System is a Tri-Action nutritional formulation for improved fitness and health, combining powerful products

BigBoyAdd
12-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Go here: How to lose fat for Noobs

shifter87
12-02-2009, 09:14 AM
I like to start off recommending a water weight supp for anybody including myself the onyl noticble side effect for almost all pills in this class is you pee more other then that no crazy caffeine headaches or stomach pains.

Look up Ex-Pel or Taraxatone used them both and worked great.
I lost about 4lbs off Taraxatone and about 3lbs off Ex-pel.

It's a good place to start also look in to thermal products like thermogenixs by BSN good prodict.