PDA

View Full Version : EAS Thermo Dynamx

GLAlexander
02-18-2003, 04:51 PM
I have been using Stacker 2 on and off since March of 2002, so after two weeks of no ephedra I started a cycle of EAS new non ephedra product.

I thought since it was non ephedra I could take the maximum dose so I took 3 tablets on two occasions yesterday. I haven't been able to sleep in 36 1/2 hours and I still feel wide awake. I was able to complete my weight workout today and hit all of the goals, but obviously not a huge fan of the insomnia.

I don't want to make things worse so I don't want to take anything to help me sleep, but I am curious how much longer this effect will last. Any thoughts?

Belle
02-18-2003, 05:11 PM
generally it depends on the biological half life of the ingredients or supplements that you take. Also, depends what time you take it during the day. Your metabolism slows towards the end of the day and in sleep, and drugs or supplements that you take are excreted quite slowly. During the day when your active, the half life of any supplement or drug is less because of the opposite--and it is excreted in a quicker way.

Insomnia is the worst thing...I've been awake for three days and unable to sleep due to taking one or two prozac and I also had a reaction to those. I know that it took three days to get that $#!+ out of my system and feel better. Then there are med's that are out in 4-8 hours and you need another dose.

I note that "Results" has an ingredient called Naringin in it which can heighten the effects of other drugs that you take. Maybe that is why your hyped?

What are the ingredients of that stuff? If you want to sleep tonight and you still feel hyped, I would go do something that expends some energy big time because doing that will push any toxins through quicker than not. I would also certainly not take three of them bugga's again...maybe try one next time? Definately so if you workout at night and are going to try and get some sleep a little later that's for sure. :)

Eye2_Man
02-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Thermo D. sounds like some killer stuff.

Other than the lack of sleep, how's it goin' GLA?

BTW, is everybody getting off ephedra products? Is the overwhelming majority convinced it's no good?

Belle
02-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Naringin, just in case it is one of the ingredients, here is the URL I found the info at:

http://www.wholehealthmd.com/refshelf/substances_view/1,1525,10089,00.html

GLAlexander
02-19-2003, 08:28 AM
Belle

Thanks for the information, I will post the ingredients later. I finally crashed after 40 hours and I slept really well last night.

Eye 2

I will have a better idea once I have stabilized my dosage. I was impressed that I was able to keep my weight workout goals after 34 hours of not sleeping.

Eye2_Man
02-19-2003, 08:36 AM
Chalk it up to a learning experience. This sport may be even more difficult than golf. Testing tolerance is good thing.

Hibiscus09
02-19-2003, 08:46 AM
Well, I know who won't be taking that! :)

Belle
02-19-2003, 02:11 PM
I know we need energy to do what we do, but we also need sleep and rest or we are good for nothing the next day (tired, lethargic and weak).... and gains are slow. Seems simple to me...sleep during the night well and get the benefits from it the day after in the gym as well as the benefits from the sleep itself anabolic-wise. :)

I think sleep is under rated...