PDA

View Full Version : Nortesten didn't help

older-than-dirt
02-18-2003, 08:13 AM
I'm a 42 year old male who has been bodybuilding for almost 2 years now. For the last 4 weeks I've been unable to break 315 on the bench press. I just finished a bottle of Nortesten to try to bust this plateau but it didn't do anything for me. I also suppliment with Protein, Creatine, Flaxseed, Zinc, and The GNC Mega-Man vitamins. Can I get an honest recommendation on some good prohormones or any other suppliment that will help me bust this barrier. I believe my chest program is sound as I went from benching max of 265 to 310 in a little over a year. I get 8 hours of sleep a night and have 3 days rest a week. Suggestions ?

fitnessman
02-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Nortesten was a big waste of your money.

There are 1-test topical products on the market that really work and are legal for now.

Brother Phil
02-18-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm new to prohormone supplementation, but I've had good results on a cycle of Syntrax Sauce Extreme. Gained significant weight and strength with no noticable side effects. I've been telling people it was for six weeks, but I realized today it was more like 5.

Dutchman
02-18-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm, 61 and I did four cycles of 1AD last year rather than 1-Test because I hate to use transdermals on my sensitive skin. I may well try the 1-Test ethergels in my next cycle. This whole family of pro-hormones is highly effective regardless of age but importantly it is relatively safe for us old farts because of its prostate friendliness. I gained significant size and strength with the 1-AD.

Belle
02-18-2003, 11:37 AM
How often do you workout your chest?

older-than-dirt
02-18-2003, 12:21 PM
I work my Chest on Tuesdays and every other Saturday. I do 5 Flat bench, 2 Incline, 2 decline and 2 sets on the pec deck.

Belle
02-18-2003, 04:59 PM
Is diet and the percentages of macronutrients that you take in. Maybe you don't eat enough? You just mentioned supplements so I'm not sure what you eat to comment on that.

Macattack
02-18-2003, 08:58 PM
315 is a damn good bench for a 42 year young guy thats my max and don't care to go any higher, i want the physique more then the strength and the dues one has to pay to lift big weights isn't worth it, at least to me there not, to much damn pain in the tendons.

1-T is good as is 4AD even better mixed together.......

Gator
02-19-2003, 05:11 AM
Changer up Bro..
Try going from barbell to dbell for awile..Maybe do GVT, worked for me..It wasnt fun but the end result was worth it..

Just my .02 ..

Gator

older-than-dirt
02-19-2003, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the info everybody. I think I'm going to try 1-AD and change my every other Saturday chest routine to Dumbell presses. I 'll let you know if ......I mean WHEN I bust through this 315 sticking point. I'm off to the Gym !!!!Yes !!!