PDA

View Full Version : Fish oil burps?

edd-
12-18-2006, 05:38 AM
Anyone else get these? I've got them really bad this morning, maybe because I had a capsule after a meal. The taste is absolutely foul :(

Is before a meal the best time to avoid the taste?

reefpicker
12-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Anyone else get these? I've got them really bad this morning, maybe because I had a capsule after a meal. The taste is absolutely foul :(

Is before a meal the best time to avoid the taste?

Normal. And yeah, they are ewwwwwwwwwwww :)

KeepintheFaith
12-18-2006, 08:00 AM
Well, I USED to get them until I found some that say "enteric" coated. They generally cost just a few cents more, BUT they are coated to get to the stomach more intact , thus eliminating the "fishy burp". You may want to look for that next time, or make sure to eat a good meal with the caps!

AF Pumped
12-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Well, I USED to get them until I found some that say "enteric" coated. They generally cost just a few cents more, BUT they are coated to get to the stomach more intact , thus eliminating the "fishy burp". You may want to look for that next time, or make sure to eat a good meal with the caps!

I agree with KeepintheFaith, the "enteric" coated fish tabs work great. I have not had the nasty burps since I started on them.

greekgeek
12-18-2006, 08:51 AM
I don't get them if i eat before i take them, and yeah ****e's nasty...

TheSlash
12-18-2006, 11:00 AM

Bingo. However occasionally I'l still get a couple burps that have a slight fishy taste, but nothing like the non enteric coated ones.

soriminah
12-18-2006, 06:28 PM
I take mine at breakfast and make sure I drink plenty of water. I find the more water I drink, the less I notice they repeat. I try to drink 1 litre of water within 1\2 hr of taking them.

karmone
12-18-2006, 08:39 PM

I may pick these up...i stopped taking the non-coated ones because of the burps.