PDA

View Full Version : Axis HT!!

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 09:19 AM
I just got my order of axis ht in the mail. I got it for 30 dollars, which I figured was a good price compared to the 47.00 on bb.com. These pills dont look how I thought a 40 dollar product would look. They are brown and small and look like something from the 80s era. Diesel test pills looked way more professional. Im just wondering if anyone knows what they are supposed to look like?

Danes
12-16-2006, 09:28 AM
I just got my order of axis ht in the mail. I got it for 30 dollars, which I figured was a good price compared to the 47.00 on bb.com. These pills dont look how I thought a 40 dollar product would look. They are brown and small and look like something from the 80s era. Diesel test pills looked way more professional. Im just wondering if anyone knows what they are supposed to look like?

First of all, why do you care how the pills/caps look like. I dont care how the bottle or caps looks like. It is EFFECT im interessed in. NOT the fancy design or cool names. (but I feel someone do)

I bet you will be disapointed

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 09:37 AM
I mean I dont care how they look, Im just wondering if they are the right pills. For a company like bsn I expected some strange looking capsule, even san has company fancy crap on their pills. I hope Im not disapointed, but after looking through the ingridients, I think its a pretty big ripoff. I know that diesel test 2010 was good for me, and Im hoping these will be also. Im just saying however the capsules look exactly like a 2 dollar yohimbe pill I bought one day.

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Well does anyone know what they are supposed to look like?

warwithgenetics
12-16-2006, 10:02 AM
wow.....

bbgolfer
12-16-2006, 10:05 AM
You got a bad batch.. they are supposed to be shiny silver and red with BSN on one side (in cursive mind you) and Axis HT on the other. They have a special deal going on right now that if you find the golden pill, you win Axis HT for life.

MuscleFury
12-16-2006, 10:05 AM
Man, just use it and tell us how it works.

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 10:10 AM
I plan on using them, shew for 35 dollars, well yes do I have a choice. Are they really supposed to look red with a logo on them? Seriously if you spent 35 dollars and got a supplement that is identical to the something I just got for 2 dollars youd be worried alo.

MuscleFury
12-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Start on a lower doesage, if all goes well take it from there. Since your past 21 they should actually do something for you. Let me know how it goes.

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Well actually the directions for these are different from any other trib product Ive ever seen. They say take 6 a day with no off days. Taking 6 for 30 straight days. Most test boosters are 5 on 2 off.

Immichaelski
12-16-2006, 01:54 PM
i think I feel a little bit aggressive this afternoon and Im about to workout.

MuscleFury
12-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Sweet, hit those weights hard. You should try stacking it with No-explode.

Immichaelski
12-18-2006, 09:22 AM
I am stacking it with cellmass. Im also putting a scoop of akg in my preworkout shake, so its the same as the bsn stack with axis ht. The only thing it says cellmass after workout and then again 8 hours later. Am I supposed to get up at 4 in the morning and drink a shake or wait till morning. Why not before my workout?

10TonBrick
12-18-2006, 09:27 AM
You got a bad batch.. they are supposed to be shiny silver and red with BSN on one side (in cursive mind you) and Axis HT on the other. They have a special deal going on right now that if you find the golden pill, you win Axis HT for life.

lmao

rcsbball11
12-18-2006, 09:34 AM
I have taken Axis HT and didnt really notice any significant changes other than breaking out more and feeling more angry/depressed...I think I'm just going to stick w/ Nitrix, NO-Xplode, and Cellmass, which have worked very well for me.

Immichaelski
12-18-2006, 09:58 AM
I have taken Axis HT and didnt really notice any significant changes other than breaking out more and feeling more angry/depressed...I think I'm just going to stick w/ Nitrix, NO-Xplode, and Cellmass, which have worked very well for me.

what did the pills look like?

MuscleFury
12-19-2006, 05:13 AM

Your 20, its not meant to be taken by you anyway.

naturalguy
12-19-2006, 05:48 AM

This is a new one, pretty funny. The product must be bad if the pills look cheap :)

fabian1984
12-19-2006, 05:53 AM
they look just like you described it..

and yes.. you will be disappointed