PDA

View Full Version : animal pump/nitro vs. xceed /xtend

phant0m
12-15-2006, 09:03 PM
hey basically im looking for 2 great products to stack for creatine/amino acids and i came across these two, ive taken xceed and liked it and im currently on animal pump, just looking for some reviews and opinions on what i should stack, thanks

jpars
12-15-2006, 09:08 PM
hey basically im looking for 2 great products to stack for creatine/amino acids and i came across these two, ive taken xceed and liked it and im currently on animal pump, just looking for some reviews and opinions on what i should stack, thanks

nitro is a waste of money IMO.

if i were you, id go Xceed/ Bulk bcaa from a bulk site

40-Yard Dash_2
12-16-2006, 03:35 AM

I have not personally tried AP/Nitro stack, but you've already had success and enjoyed Xceed; therefore Xceed + Xtend would make for an excellent stack.

naturalguy
12-16-2006, 04:02 AM
I've used both. They are both good choices.

I would give the edge to the Pump/Nitro stack because pump gives you more in terms of stims/nootropics than Xceed plus it has antioxidants.

uhockey
12-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Xceed/Xtend is more cost effective and the feedback is stellar. While Pump seems top notch, Nitro just doesn't seem worth it to me.

nosaj03
12-16-2006, 04:30 PM
I like both AP and Xceed, both are amazing products. Ive always been a huge advocate for Universal products, I think they are a very reputable company with stand up products but to be honest Nitro G is not the most cost effective supplement. The product in itself its not all that bad however if you were to do a comparison of the amount of bcaa/eaa's per serving in Nitro G to Xtend overall you will get more bang for your buck out of Scivation. I would say the either AP or Xceed stacked with Xtend would be a great choice.