PDA

View Full Version : Need To CUT CUT CUT

dnth8daplaya
01-19-2002, 10:23 AM
wassup peeps..I need serious help..I'm 26 6'2 @ 295 lbs..not that fat but BIG..I recently started doing cardio 3 months ago, and seeing pretty good results..but..I want to know if I should be taking any supps..I have no history of high blood pressure or heart history problems..a friend told me i should take XEN or HYD.to boost some weight loss.i'm currently doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the bike..should i be doing anything else?? Please help me..thanks

oh yeah, I wanted to know about that lypoderm stuff too, will it work for some problem areas, and where do i get it from??

pudgeboy
01-19-2002, 01:41 PM
i say FORGET THE BIKE... but then its my opinion ;/

dnth8daplaya
01-19-2002, 01:45 PM
OK so what to do other than the bike? or what did /do you do?

fitnessman
01-19-2002, 02:20 PM
Cardio training is just like anything else. You have to switch it up to keep the body guessing. Be it bike, treadmill, jog, walk, whatever. Vary intensity and durations.

Diet: 10 calories per pound. Maybe a little less in your case.

Lypoderm they have on this site or www.advantlabs .com

There are a ton of thermogenics out there that can help, as long as you are in good health. Just dont start poping them like candy, ease into using them.

dnth8daplaya
01-19-2002, 02:24 PM
Thanks fitnessman, thats what i thought..I was a lil confused when he said NO BIKE, but you gave me some good info, and I really appreciate it..

Tim
01-19-2002, 02:39 PM
Jogging burns more calories than biking, I know that for a fact. However, biking is better for your knee joints. When I am cutting I do jogging, biking, treadmill, swimming (rarely), and sometimes even cross country skiing. I like to do different stuff too.

dnth8daplaya
01-19-2002, 02:50 PM
Tim..thanx too, I also do jogging when on the treadmill, and yeah it works well

fitnessman
01-19-2002, 02:58 PM
I train some ROTC guys and some reserve officers.....I love to run, but most Airborne(former) guys do..

Had to really slow down because of my neck though....

Variety is the spice of life!!!

Brad4321
01-20-2002, 03:40 PM
i do the EFX machines. they burn calories really fast i do 20-25 min and burn over 250 calories. i swim also.thats really good for cardio and builds the back and delts.

cookie_monster
01-21-2002, 12:04 AM
I would also look at your diet too. For me, I've found that diet is a big part of the battle. Thermogenics and to a certain extent cardio won't work will unless you have the diet dialed in!

Remember there is no wonder pill or magic bullet.

GuyFord
01-21-2002, 08:44 AM
I agree with getting your diet straightened out before using supplements. For example, make sure you aren't eating any of the following:

* Refined Sugar (soda, suggary juice drinks, cakes, pastry, cookies, candy, etc...)
* Pizza
* Fast food burgers
* Any other fast/fried foods.
* Dairy Products (non-fat dairy is ok)

Focus on lean meat and fish, whole grain cerals, fresh vegetables and fruits... you get the idea. And don't forget to drink plenty of water.

GF