PDA

View Full Version : Night Time Fat Burners?: cAMPHIBOLIC? Or Lean Dreams?

slag
12-11-2006, 04:12 PM
So im interested in getin a night time fatburner. what i've been reading is that these 2 are the top night time fat burners. but it seems that cAMPHIBOLIC is more stronger.

what i'm slightly worried about, is that i'm taking lumatol, (its a appitite suppressant/fat burner)

camphibolic says to not only take the pills before sleep, but also when you awake. i personaly do not think this will interfere with the lumatol. but i wanted to make sure

Anyone happen to know? and alos, between the two, which would you choose? camphibolic? or lean dreams?

EDIT: i've been told that burn3d can be taken at night too. so the new question is preety much, outta the 3 i mentioned (camp, lean, and burn3d) which would be more effective, and better to choose/go with

viciouselipse
12-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I know nothing of 'nighttime fat burners'; I will say this - most of my progress has been made when I was being very aware of eating a lean and low carb dinner of green veggies and meat that stayed well within my calorie deficit range and eaten early enough that i was just very slightly hungry when i went to bed.

Like I said I know nothing of these products, seems to me I'd be pretty wary of taking anything designed to burn calories while trying to get restful sleep. There has to be some activity going on to achieve calorie loss. Especially if you're excersizing daily as you should be your body needs a decent length of restful sleep both to recover from the day and prepare you for the next.