PDA

View Full Version : Freak'in love handles

bigdee
01-19-2002, 03:31 AM
How do you get rid of them. I'm getting bigger but,so are they.

Tim
01-19-2002, 08:44 AM
Reduce your calories (especially from carbs) and increase the amount of cardio you do.

fitnessman
01-19-2002, 05:44 PM
DIET and CARDIO!!!!

Model Behavior
01-22-2002, 07:18 AM
Someone said that you drink alot of water to lose water weight... I don't want to seem "new" but won't your body just hold the new water that you put in, in place of the old?

Boa
01-23-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Model Behaviour - Someone said that you drink alot of water to lose water weight... I don't want to seem "new" but won't your body just hold the new water that you put in, in place of the old?

As far as I'm aware, one of the main reasons people retain water - causing the increase in water weight you mentioned - is due to an excess of various salts in the body. These salt molecules grab hold of the water molecules, causing bloating etc. By drinking plenty of water you effectively wash all this excess salt out of the system thus preventing the body from retaining excess water weight.

I'm not absolutely certain that this is 100% accurate, so wait for other (more knowledgeable) peoples' response, but what I do know is that without plenty of water your body cannot perform the various chemical processes which shift various poisons and excess fat out of your body. Drink plenty of it...

anonymous
01-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Well by drinking lots of water, your body no longer needs to hold on to it since it is getting it from the outside. If you don't drink enough water then your body will want to preserve it by holding on to whatever water is in your body.

And for losing love handles I have actually found a pretty useful website about it. You can check it out here:

www [dot] lovehandlesnomore [dot] com

Mainly focus on nutrition an exercises for love handles
Hope it helps

Cheers
Alex

FoxSaysOhMan
01-01-2014, 09:39 AM
Strong 12 year bump.

SheriffBrah
01-01-2014, 10:08 AM
Strong 12 year bump.

lol this