PDA

View Full Version : No feeling in different body parts

Golds_Soldier
02-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Hello, i am teen, but i decided to post my question in this section of the board since u guys might have more experience. For a few days different parts of my body go numb. I can move the muscles, i just cant feel anything, right now i cant feel my legs from the ankles to the knees. I can still flex my calves, but if i scratch my leg or pull on the hair i feel nothing. Today it happened to my face also from the eyes below, i could still talk but if touched my chin i feel nothing or my cheeks, i even rubbed my face with snow and i didnt feel the cold. Do you think this might be something serious

MiloMan
02-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Golds_Soldier
Hello, i am teen, but i decided to post my question in this section of the board since u guys might have more experience. For a few days different parts of my body go numb. I can move the muscles, i just cant feel anything, right now i cant feel my legs from the ankles to the knees. I can still flex my calves, but if i scratch my leg or pull on the hair i feel nothing. Today it happened to my face also from the eyes below, i could still talk but if touched my chin i feel nothing or my cheeks, i even rubbed my face with snow and i didnt feel the cold. Do you think this might be something serious
I'd recommend seeing a doctor. Tomorrow sounds like a good time to make an appointment. Read this:

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003206.htm#Considerations

Phatman1179
02-14-2003, 02:51 PM
I agree 100%. Don't mess with this go get seen.

Brother Phil
02-14-2003, 06:48 PM
Not that it should be necessary, but if you need a third opinion, here's one: see a doctor ASAP!

TwoWalks
02-15-2003, 10:07 AM
Yep - in a heart beat ---- SEE A DOCTOR before any more workouts.

tracyb555
02-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Another vote for seeing a doctor. This isn't something you want to try to heal yourself or ask for advice over the internet from schmucks like us!