PDA

View Full Version : Dane Cook takes on an angry atheist

ElMariachi
12-05-2006, 12:28 AM
I got his DVD the other day, and I found him to be pretty hilarious in some parts. Here he does a bit on an angry atheist who takes offense at being told "God Bless You."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wts-dntnyh4

LOL at the conclusion to this :)

NuggzTheNinja
12-05-2006, 12:36 AM
I got his DVD the other day, and I found him to be pretty hilarious in some parts. Here he does a bit on an angry atheist who takes offense at being told "God Bless You."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wts-dntnyh4

LOL at the conclusion to this :)

LOL!

Interesting how the atheist guy's explanation is crazier. Although in a way they're both "right" in that sense.

If one believes that they will come back in the future, they wouldn't "come back" really until eventually they're a human again. So you would be meeting "ancestors", they'd just be your future ancestors.

Whoa man! Craaaaaazy.

JBDW
12-05-2006, 01:00 AM
The line about 'He's gonna come back as a ****ing ficus!" just about cracked me up.

TheCon
12-05-2006, 01:11 AM
lmao by far my favorite comedian right now.

fkn_give_me_abs
12-05-2006, 04:16 AM
ahaha the end was hilarious

pretty mediocre throughout but it was worth it

jynxlynx
12-05-2006, 07:47 AM
atheist checking in... reps for a hillarious view point on us. I was on the floor.

F****** ficus. heh.

ctbeis
12-05-2006, 07:50 AM
What about the line from that DVD when he is talking about going down on on a girl who did wash properly....

He said it smelled like she washed her vagina with a dirtier vagina.

Classic!!!

1dayIWillBeBig
12-05-2006, 08:47 AM
I was lol'ing up until the part where he said the atheist believed he would become a tree after he died. :confused: After that, I was confused and didn't find the ending funny.

Still a good clip.

DanielBell
12-05-2006, 12:57 PM
George Carlin (Athiest) kills this guy on stage.

At least his humerous observations of religion make sense.

Dying and rotting in the ground, which in turn feeds the vegetation making you essentially a part of that tree is in no way crazier than believing your spirit is going to go to heaven and dance around with dead people for eternity.

Ah well, he made me 'heh' a couple of times, but I 'heh' at idiots alot.

On a side note, find whatever you can of George Carlin material, get his books too.

Melkor
12-05-2006, 01:43 PM
George Carlin (Athiest) kills this guy on stage.

At least his humerous observations of religion make sense.

Dying and rotting in the ground, which in turn feeds the vegetation making you essentially a part of that tree is in no way crazier than believing your spirit is going to go to heaven and dance around with dead people for eternity.

Ah well, he made me 'heh' a couple of times, but I 'heh' at idiots alot.

On a side note, find whatever you can of George Carlin material, get his books too.

Well, atheists are all incredibly intelligent, so you may just be intelligent for his humour. :)

(keep in mind, jokes aren't always literal)