PDA

View Full Version : Hows my Cutting Diet?? Reps For Help

kiefer48
11-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Well I was bulking for 5 months and heres my current diet, how should I fix it now that i plan to cut up for the summertime?

My bulk has been this and all I really need is to know how much to cut from my diet

breakfast - --
cereal ... usually tonys or cheerios

snack - --
few slices of ham and some cookies

lunch - --
skinless chicken breast and snickers bar

snack - --
protein bar sometimes or some cookies

dinner - --
meatloaf or chicken breast or steak depends really on what i want to eat.

If you need to know anything more just ask ... ill even rep for help and suggestions, i wanna cut cause i bulked and get all cut up for the summertime

heres a pic of me and im sorry its blurry(webcam sux sometimes)

h@rdc0re
11-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Well Kiefer ... You could use more protein fat and carbs coming from better sources.

simdog
11-15-2006, 08:17 PM
^^^^ i agree also with what was said above.... you need some vege's in there instead of a snicker's bar... and wat are your stats height and weight?

Cheers

DarinK
11-15-2006, 08:49 PM
You are cutting but you are eating Snicker's bars, cookies and more cookies?

kiefer48
11-16-2006, 03:38 PM
im 5"9 and 181 lbs and i ate that on my bulk, should i eliminate it for my cut? or ??? are protein bars ok to replace it with?

Tussmann57
11-16-2006, 04:26 PM
im 5"9 and 181 lbs and i ate that on my bulk, should i eliminate it for my cut? or ??? are protein bars ok to replace it with?

read the stickies, honestly why would anyone on this site eat cookies or a snickers bar period?

ozigal
11-16-2006, 04:32 PM

of course you should eliminate it if you want the best results you can get. As someone said read the nutrition and fatloss stickies. Cereal is not a meal. Actually none of those are proper meals...

kiefer48
11-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah but sometimes it is all i have but other than the cookies I eat healthy. I like protein bars and for protein bacon and eggs. I just cant always make bacon and eggs cause I have school. would it be ok if i replaced maybe a couple of my meals with protein bars?

ozigal
11-21-2006, 12:27 PM
Yeah but sometimes it is all i have but other than the cookies I eat healthy. I like protein bars and for protein bacon and eggs. I just cant always make bacon and eggs cause I have school. would it be ok if i replaced maybe a couple of my meals with protein bars?
i have a feeling that your idea of eating healthy and what healthy actually is are two very different things. Protein bars are not healthy, they're not a meal.

kiefer48
11-22-2006, 07:15 PM
i have a feeling that your idea of eating healthy and what healthy actually is are two very different things. Protein bars are not healthy, they're not a meal.

I always was told that protein bars are good meal replacements. And I dont like the taste of oatmeal, Cottage cheese, Pasta or Rice. But I dont mind bacon and eggs and fries and cookies(are there healthy ones) My buddy Ash is gonna take mt grocery shopping and gonna show me healthy alternatives. Like, what should I look at to buy?

I dont really like fish at all so thats out of the question
I like Chicken but not cooked in water
Salads are ok I guess like caesar is really good
Fries and cheese and gravy
Stuff like that
And Cheerios and Corn Flakes are healthy

bignpisst
11-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Sometimes you have to learn to like something

justagirl
11-22-2006, 07:28 PM
fish is OUT OF THE QUESTION because you don't like it?

puh lease

this website has so much information and before even bothering to look around and take in what you can, you ask people how you can improve a diet of worthless cereals (cheerios and corn flakes are NOT for a cutting diet), candy and cookies.. then when people try to get you in the right direction, you rule out foods just because you don't like them. how much do you WANT to be cut?

seems to me like in a few months you're going to be one of those people that comes here and says they've tried EVVVERRRYYYTTTHIIINGG and the weight just won't come off... regardless of the fact that you were never really interested in doing what you have to to get what you want

try some recipes, some new ways of cooking things, learn to like it like bignpisst says

h@rdc0re
11-22-2006, 08:00 PM
They are right Keifer. Like I said that all those cereals(even if they say they are made with whole grains) are filled with sugars and a lot if ingredients I cannot even pronounce. Try the oatmeal like I told you. With blueberries and yogurt mixed it, its quite yummy and if you dont like oatmeal have 1/2 cup all bran buds. Drop the cookies and candy bars, they wont help you get cut.

Zam
11-22-2006, 09:21 PM
well said justagirl.

For a cutting diet you will need to eat thing like the following

Eggs
Chicken Breast
Tuna
Lean Steak
Brown rice
Vegies (brocolli, carrots, corn, sweet potato)
Cottage Cheese
Protein Shakes

You will need to NOT eat
Snickers bars
Lollies
soft drink
Beer
Potato
Pasta
Cerial
Bread

If your not prpared to get your diet in order and make some sacrifices for cutting then I am affraid you wont get very far on your cutting cycle.

ozigal
11-23-2006, 12:02 PM
I always was told that protein bars are good meal replacements. And I dont like the taste of oatmeal, Cottage cheese, Pasta or Rice. But I dont mind bacon and eggs and fries and cookies(are there healthy ones) My buddy Ash is gonna take mt grocery shopping and gonna show me healthy alternatives. Like, what should I look at to buy?

I dont really like fish at all so thats out of the question
I like Chicken but not cooked in water
Salads are ok I guess like caesar is really good
Fries and cheese and gravy
Stuff like that
And Cheerios and Corn Flakes are healthy

i was right...your idea of healthy is completely different to what healthy is!! Healthy fries and cookies....you're on the wrong planet. No protein bars are not healthy and should only be used if you are in dire straits for a meal. Cheerios and cornflakes...NOT healthy. Healthy cereals are the ones with the least sugar and are the least processed and are completely wholegrain. Well if you want to cut effectively and keep your muscle gains you should have to suck it up. By eating what you're eating good luck...For crying out loud read the nutrition stickies and THEN you'll see what eating clean is.

steelo79
11-23-2006, 11:54 PM
damn bro, that is one of the WORST diets i've seen in a while. no offense, but you REALLY need to study a bit more on nutrition. a lot of people put too much emphasis on just the work-out portion of bodybuilding, but the funny thing is, you could have a mediocre work-out plan, and a kick ass nutrition plan, and get WAY better results than a great work-out plan and horrible nutrition plan. diet is VERY important.

ozigal
11-24-2006, 09:52 PM
damn bro, that is one of the WORST diets i've seen in a while. no offense, but you REALLY need to study a bit more on nutrition. a lot of people put too much emphasis on just the work-out portion of bodybuilding, but the funny thing is, you could have a mediocre work-out plan, and a kick ass nutrition plan, and get WAY better results than a great work-out plan and horrible nutrition plan. diet is VERY important.

well said :) About 80% of results is diet

kiefer48
04-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Heres my current diet

MEAL 1
8 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup of oatmeal
1 bannana
MEAL 2
1protien shake
1bannana