PDA

View Full Version : Holy hoppin' snot! This is why I love this place.

Minotaur
02-07-2003, 09:45 AM
After the excellent tips I got in my delts lagging thread, I've checked out the links that the guys suggested. I also started bouncing around, and found workout logs, measurement logs, and a whole host, plethora, multitude and bunch :D of articles! You all are the best. :)

Eye2_Man
02-07-2003, 09:47 AM
The amount of information here is overwhelming. Not neccessarily contradictory, just different paths to the same destination. It's hard to tell what is "right"!

little lats
02-07-2003, 10:01 AM
yah, sometimes all the info can be overwhelming. You have to look and investigate pretty deap. Our muscles all react differently but if you can find something new to try. It can give you a hell of a bump mentally and physically... Peace

TrishB
02-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Holy hoppin' snot? :D

Original Poster
02-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Eye2_Man
The amount of information here is overwhelming. Not neccessarily contradictory, just different paths to the same destination. It's hard to tell what is "right"!

That help makes it all fun and interesting IMO.

Remember the body adapts rather quickly and mixing it up is what it's all about long term. This forum offers enough enfo to never run out of things to try or change.

I know I love it HERE :D.

PEACE

edster951
02-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by TrishB
Holy hoppin' snot? :D
...and you want me to translate New Zealand lingo...

I dunno!!

TrishB
02-07-2003, 11:23 AM
Minotaur is from Jersey....they have their own language there too. :D

MagicMel
02-07-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Edster951
...and you want me to translate New Zealand lingo...
LMAO :D:D:D

Belle should read this!

MagicMel
02-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Minotaur,

All the info here just goes to show you that there is no ONE correct way to train. You just have to find what works for you. And as you have seen, there are so many variations of exercises for each body part. Just make sure you give each way of doing it ample time to see if it does or doesn't work. 4-6 weeks IMO.