PDA

View Full Version : Homer Simpson Wedding?

tracyb555
02-06-2003, 08:31 AM
or is a dieting bride's dream come true (after strict months of dieting to look good in her wedding dress?

http://www.naplesnews.com/02/06/neapolitan/a9191a.htm

TwoWalks
02-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Dang, hope I don't get invited to that wedding. Donuts are my big weakness, I drive 1 mile out of my way when I go to town, just to avoid the donut shop. Ahhhhh, so much for disipline:D

tracyb555
02-06-2003, 09:15 AM
Twowalks -

Good thing you aren't a member of my gym. It is right next door to a Krispy Kreme store. Tough decisions on some days - "Should I go work out, or go and buy 2 dozen donuts?" LOL!

Fortunately, donuts aren't such a big temptation for me or I would have to switch gyms. Unfortunately, there are plenty of other foods that do tempt me!

beatphats
02-06-2003, 09:24 AM
I don't have a donut weakness, but when it comes to Krispy Kremes hmmmmmm...doh-nut. Lucky for me, the closest Krispy Kreme to me is too much out of my way, so I wait every morning at working hoping someone brings KK's.

Wreck
02-06-2003, 09:31 AM
If I were Superman, donuts would be my kryptonite. I'd be unable to resist, eat just one and instantly grow 300 extra pounds of body fat and become extremely lethargic.

My dream bulking diet would consist of donuts and Papa John's. And I'd make sure it was a Meat Lovers to get my protein.

TrishB
02-06-2003, 09:51 AM
:D LMAO!

That is way too funny! I wonder how they cut it? Or does everyone just get a donut for dessert.

I love donuts, but I would much rather have cake.
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting....and vanilla icecream on top.....and some hot fudge drizzling down.....mmmmmm
I better go now. :)