PDA

View Full Version : Use Dicana on a bulk?

Dublo
11-06-2006, 02:06 AM
Just wondering if Dicana would be just as useful as it would be on a bulk, as it would be on a calorie deficit? (cut).
Would it be necessary to have a calorie deficit to get the most out of this product?

Cheers.

MIA72
11-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Just curious Dublo, Did you get this through customs OK? or you do not have it yet?

Dublo
11-06-2006, 02:14 AM
Yeah, my package got released this morning. It's on it's way here. The package was cleared almost straight away.

MIA72
11-06-2006, 02:16 AM
I'de like to know how you go with it. I'de like to try Dicana but I've had no luck with customs lately...

Latosaurus Rex
11-06-2006, 02:32 AM
generally people dont take fat burners during bulking periods

Dublo
11-06-2006, 02:32 AM
I'de like to know how you go with it. I'de like to try Dicana but I've had no luck with customs lately...

Another guy in the Aussie thread has had Dicana in 2 times so far.

Danes
11-06-2006, 03:26 AM
Just wondering if Dicana would be just as useful as it would be on a bulk, as it would be on a calorie deficit? (cut).
Would it be necessary to have a calorie deficit to get the most out of this product?

Cheers.

Yes, you should have a calorie deficit to get the most out of this product, but even if you bulk, it will be nice.

Increase your proteinintake and DO some cardio!

Dublo
11-06-2006, 03:30 AM
Yes, you should have a calorie deficit to get the most out of this product, but even if you bulk, it will be nice.

Increase your proteinintake and DO some cardio!

Ok, thanks. I should probably continue my cutting phase for another month, then I'll get onto the bulking.

Danes
11-06-2006, 03:32 AM
Ok, thanks. I should probably continue my cutting phase for another month, then I'll get onto the bulking.

That sounds nice. You can f.example do cutting phase 1-2 months with dicana, then bulk and buy some Sesamine

Krissypoo
11-06-2006, 03:34 AM
I'm going to go against the grain and say that it would be good for a bulk. It can be used to keep fat gains to a minimum.

Androgenic
11-06-2006, 05:50 AM
Theunlikelytoad on this board (Jordan) did this very thing and logged it. You may want to search for it or PM him. He had good results with his bulk, while minimizing fat gains.

391rippy
11-06-2006, 08:43 AM
thought dicana is best for cutting, i used it for a month while bulking. it's useful since it raises your metabolism, so you could eat what would originally be 1000 calories over maintenance and build muscle at that rate, but dicana will raise your metabolism to where you're gaining fat at a rate as if you were just eating a few hundred over maintenance. i was stacking with ecdysten at the time and had very lean results.
also, r-ala and sodium acetate are very effective for keeping gains lean while bulking

BiggJohn
11-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I'd imagine results would vary greatly on this.

TheUnlikelyToad
11-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Theunlikelytoad on this board (Jordan) did this very thing and logged it. You may want to search for it or PM him. He had good results with his bulk, while minimizing fat gains.

NHA Stack + Dicana (Lean Bulk) -
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=850351