PDA

View Full Version : GlycerGrow + X-Factor?

tupac101
11-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey all,

I have taken x-factor before and loved it. When i first took it i stacked it with NO/Creatine. But now I've decided to do it again but this time without NO/Creatine. I was wondering if i take x-factor with Glycergrow ( which i have never tryed) would it increase my results than simply just taking x-factor by itself? i here glycergrow helps cells intake and reatain "more stuff" thus "enhancing" whatever your taking. Is this true? if so is it smart to take x-factor with Glycergrow? Thanks...

rjb241
11-05-2006, 10:57 PM
hmmm im not sure about the GG helping intake, But i understand what your saying because it does help produce pumps. I'm sure theyd make a great stack.

pu12en12g
11-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey all,

I have taken x-factor before and loved it. When i first took it i stacked it with NO/Creatine. But now I've decided to do it again but this time without NO/Creatine. I was wondering if i take x-factor with Glycergrow ( which i have never tryed) would it increase my results than simply just taking x-factor by itself? i here glycergrow helps cells intake and reatain "more stuff" thus "enhancing" whatever your taking. Is this true? if so is it smart to take x-factor with Glycergrow? Thanks...

GlycerGROW is my baby, but that's one of the only combos I wouldn't recommend... I would go X-Factor + Purple WRAATH instead, along with a extreme stretching protocol and VERY high protein intake. If you still want to add something, experiment with some GABA pre-workout (check out Gymbuff's log on pre-workout GABA).

tupac101
11-06-2006, 03:35 PM
thanks for the info, but i would like to know why no glycergrow?

Will purple wraath really be better? if so how?

If u say purple then ill get it, but its just that gylcergrow is cheaper... lol.

R_N_S
11-06-2006, 03:37 PM
glycergrow can lead to some pretty big pumps, as can X-Factor. The two together could prevent you from doing some exercises.

Also because XF increases inflamation I would think adding a fair amount of free form AAs could help recovery.