PDA

View Full Version : Please critique my diet and help me make changes.

DudeBuilder91
10-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Ok guys I know that I did not have nearly enough to eat today. If you can take some time and tell me what I need more of in my diet it would be appreciated.
I am cutting.
Today I had:
-Breakfast: Special K w strawberries cereal with 1% milk. total about 200 cals

-Lunch: 2 slices of toasted honey wheat bread + 1 slice of cheese(cant remember which kind) and 2 slices of turkey and 2 slices of ham. total about 300 cals

Dinner: Burger King Grilled Chicken Garden Salad + a fruit cup total - 390 cals

TOTAL CALORIES: 890

I KNOW THIS IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.

Now is the chance because I just ate to add more cals in can you guys please critique my diet talk bad about it and tell me what I need more of thks.

boyscouT
10-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Ok guys I know that I did not have nearly enough to eat today. If you can take some time and tell me what I need more of in my diet it would be appreciated.
I am cutting.
Today I had:
-Breakfast: Special K w strawberries cereal with 1% milk. total about 200 cals

-Lunch: 2 slices of toasted honey wheat bread + 1 slice of cheese(cant remember which kind) and 2 slices of turkey and 2 slices of ham. total about 300 cals

Dinner: Burger King Grilled Chicken Garden Salad + a fruit cup total - 390 cals

TOTAL CALORIES: 890

I KNOW THIS IS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.

Now is the chance because I just ate to add more cals in can you guys please critique my diet talk bad about it and tell me what I need more of thks.
Breakfast: Could use a higher quality carb and more protein.
Lunch: More protein.
Dinner: More fat.

How many calories do I need? Click here to find out, courtesy of forum member Short One (http://yianni.users.mcs2.netarray.com/FitnessWebApp/bmr.jsp)
For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.
At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWO, and PWO.
I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate PW (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.

DudeBuilder91
10-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Breakfast: Could use a higher quality carb and more protein.
Lunch: More protein.
Dinner: More fat.

How many calories do I need? Click here to find out, courtesy of forum member Short One (http://yianni.users.mcs2.netarray.com/FitnessWebApp/bmr.jsp)
For cutting, I suggest -200 cals. For bulking, I suggest +200 cals.
At least 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight.
At least 20% of your calories should come from healthy fats.
Carbs are up to you, I recommend keeping starchy carbs @ breakfast, PreWO, and PWO.
I recommend P+C+F in every meal except preWO (P+C), immediate PW (P+C), and bedtime (P+F).
Drink at least 1 gallon of pure water a day.

Alrite thanks *repped* but does that mean that i need 198g of protein a day? My weight is 132

boyscouT
10-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Alrite thanks *repped* but does that mean that i need 198g of protein a day? My weight is 132
Yes, that's what I would recommend.