PDA

View Full Version : My New Pic and a Bit of News

george75
01-31-2003, 03:32 AM
My latest photo, taken January 23rd.

Just after that, last Sunday, I visited a women's night club and entered the amateur male stripper contest and won first place, defeating a young, muscular and handsome black guy. I could tell that my chest was larger than his, but I think that his abdominals were superior. After the contest, I admitted to him that I thought that he was much better than I, but that I harvested the "sympathy" vote, being such an old man. While I was on stage and performing, two women, separately, approached the stage, beckoning to me and offering me money, which I gratefully declined, urging them to order another beverage and tip their waiter. After the show, the producer swept up the money on the stage ($19), giving it to me, which I returned in tips for the staff and valet-parker.

Maybe I can work on my act and go into show business?

Gator
01-31-2003, 05:26 AM
Tuff life u got there in Miami George..LOL

Congrats !!!

Gator

iluvlifting2001
01-31-2003, 05:45 AM
Looking Great George and a good story! Keep up the awesome work. You are what it is all about. It is that great feeling lifting gives you (confidence/feeling of well being/Pride) that keeps us all going.

george75
01-31-2003, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Gator
Tuff life u got there in Miami George..LOL

Congrats !!!

Gator

Thank you, Gator, for the friendly message and congratulations. I'm emboldened to show up again Sunday night for another contest. I've rehearsed a bit, planning to start my act with that old trick that all bodybuilders manage--making the pecs jump (or dance, depending upon how one wants to describe the trick).

george75
01-31-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by iluvlifting2001
Looking Great George and a good story! Keep up the awesome work. You are what it is all about. It is that great feeling lifting gives you (confidence/feeling of well being/Pride) that keeps us all going.

Hello, iluvlifting2001, and thank you for the lavish compliments. So true your words about the lifting/training generating self-confidence (these days they'd call that self-esteem, a phrase that I detest). I'm going to compete again next Sunday night, if they'll let me. As far as I'm concerned, sex is out of the picture; my appearance is my own bodybuilding show, no sex nor nudity. I start and finish still wearing my posing brief. But I'm going to try to improve my act with a bit of movement in time to the music, and that old bodybuilders' stunt of causing the pecs to jump.

iluvlifting2001
01-31-2003, 07:23 AM
That is awesome! Blow them away George. You da man.

itsTD
01-31-2003, 07:32 AM
George you never cease to amaze and amuse me with your spunk and enthusiasm. Next time I'm in Miami I want to buy you a drink.

Axe
01-31-2003, 07:33 AM
Man, now THAT'S inspirational! Way to go George! Knock'em dead!

Reap the benefits of your hard work bro...reap the benefits!!! :D

Eye2_Man
01-31-2003, 07:53 AM
WoW! You look great! Your news is hella cool too.

TrishB
01-31-2003, 09:04 AM
Congrats George!! I was wondering if the pic was going to be from the contest. Not sure how far you had to strip down to. :)

You are looking great. And you might have an idea there about going into show business!

MagicMel
01-31-2003, 09:42 AM
Looking good, George. :)

You're an inspiration to us all!

tracyb555
01-31-2003, 04:34 PM
You GO George! Wow - you have such a great attitude & spirit. I know I would have voted for you. Keep up the good work - you are such an inspiration to me!

george75
01-31-2003, 05:40 PM
That is awesome! Blow them away George. You da man.

Thank you, iluvlifting2001, for your generous compliments. You make me feel really good and determined to improve.

george75
01-31-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by itsTD
George you never cease to amaze and amuse me with your spunk and enthusiasm. Next time I'm in Miami I want to buy you a drink.

itsTD, I would be happy to meet you, when next you pass through Miami, but I'll have to pass on a drink, or food either, for that matter. The only beverage that I consume anymore is black coffee, usually early in the morning (about 5:00 AM) and a protein drink 3 times a day. And food, just drab rice, tuna, chicken heated in a sauce pan with a can of peas (to avoid body fat generating foods). I'm determined to reduce the body fat reading to 9% by summer.

And thanks so much for your welcome compliments.

george75
01-31-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Axe
Man, now THAT'S inspirational! Way to go George! Knock'em dead!

Reap the benefits of your hard work bro...reap the benefits!!! :D

Axe, your message is most welcome, and thanks for your generous compliments. I'm impatiently awaiting the weekly amateur male stripper contest Sunday night (now day after tomorrow), and, if they allow me to compete again (I could be disqualified, I suppose, having won last Sunday), I'll ready myself for competing every Sunday for a while anyway.

george75
01-31-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Eye2_Man
WoW! You look great! Your news is hella cool too.

Thank you, Eye2_Man, for your friendly message and compliments. You make an old man (me) feel young again. I hope that I have something interesting to relate from the next contest day after tomorrow, which I plan to enter.

george75
01-31-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by TrishB
Congrats George!! I was wondering if the pic was going to be from the contest. Not sure how far you had to strip down to. :)

You are looking great. And you might have an idea there about going into show business!

Hello, TrishB. I'm so glad to hear from you again. And I noticed on your profile that you're an RN, such a highly respected and needed profession. My mother, now deceased, was an RN, working actively until retiring at age 80. She loved the work, and was Secretary of the American Nurses Association in the 1950's, and was listed twice in the Who's Who of American Women, 1961 and 1962.

Thanks for your congratulations. I decided to make my participation in the male stripper contest my own, personal bodybuilding show, doing no disrobing or engaging in lewd dance moves. Instead I strode to center stage, bowed, and struck a series of poses, moving a bit in time to the music. I began my act wearing only my posing brief and ended still attired in it. I wasn't removing it under any circumstances. And no one asked me to take it off. (Who would want to see an old man nude?)

george75
01-31-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by MagicMel
Looking good, George. :)

You're an inspiration to us all!

Hi, MagicMel, and many thanks for your generous compliment. And your message is most welcome. Your comments are most inspiring for me.

george75
01-31-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by tracyb555
You GO George! Wow - you have such a great attitude & spirit. I know I would have voted for you. Keep up the good work - you are such an inspiration to me!

tracyb555, thank you much for your most friendly message and generous compliments. It is you who are an inspiration for me, showering me with encouraging remarks.

GLAlexander
01-31-2003, 07:28 PM
George

I applaud your spirit, your courage, your intestinal fortitude, and your zeal for life. Your posts and threads truly are a joy to read.

TwoWalks
01-31-2003, 09:32 PM
George, I have enjoyed reading your posts. Now I have to say: Some people exist within life - you live life. You have followed your dream and found it. Now practice your performance and who knows - next stop could be star search:)

george75
02-01-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by GLAlexander
George

I applaud your spirit, your courage, your intestinal fortitude, and your zeal for life. Your posts and threads truly are a joy to read.

Good morning, GLAlexander, and my thanks to you for your welcome and lavish compliments.

I noticed in your profile that you reside in Memphis. I graduated from Central High School there in June, 1944, and found summer employment with the U.S. Department of the Army assigned to the prisoner of war camp at Como, Mississippi, about 50 miles south of Memphis along the Illinois Central Railroad line. (I was then, and still am, a high-speed typist, which I studied at Central.) I bought a text book for studying German, and had the prisoners who also were assigned in the office teach me German. In the fall I matriculated at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana (my Dad, being an accountant on the railroad, obtained a pass for me to ride free on the train). Registering there as a freshman, I applied for and received a proficiency test in German, passed it, and started my college year with an award of 4 semester hours for my study at the prisoner of war camp. I was admitted directly to second-semester German. I was able to complete two semesters at Illinois before I turned 18 and became subject to the draft. To avoid the draft, I volunteered in the Marine Corps, while still 17 and permitted to choose.

All of these memories are touched off when I think of Memphis, where I grew up. Now, though, I'm happy to reside in Miami, and free of those frigid winters in Memphis. The two semesters at Illinois with the bitter cold there were all that I could stand, completing my college education at the University of Miami.

So now, retired and relatively unlimited time available, I can focus my attention on bodybuilding, which was a rare avocation while I was still young in Memphis.

george75
02-01-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by TwoWalks
George, I have enjoyed reading your posts. Now I have to say: Some people exist within life - you live life. You have followed your dream and found it. Now practice your performance and who knows - next stop could be star search:)

Hi, TwoWalks, and many thanks for your great encouragement. I've been waiting impatiently all week for another opportunity to compete in the amateur male stripper contest. I'm hoping that they won't disqualify me from competing because of having won last Sunday.

Today, being Saturday, I'm planning on at least 2 hours at the gym, readying myself for tomorrow night at the contest. I hope that there will be more than merely one additional contestant. With the "sympathy" vote as a base, I should be able to win the greater applause merely by daring to go on stage. This time, I hope to have a better prepared act.

bb5-0
02-01-2003, 10:09 AM
George, you're the living proof that age is but a number and that we are only as old as we want to be!
I wish I can still be like you at 75!
Keep on working out, posting pics and motivating all of us!
And work on that act too! Show business is waiting impatiently for you!

GLAlexander
02-01-2003, 12:12 PM
George

You were a Central High Warrior? You would be sad to see how the school has declined since you left. As you are well aware back in those days Central High was "The High School" in the city of Memphis.

I always got a kick out of their football helmet logo. It is simply the letter "H". I was puzzled since they were the Central Warriors, but when I asked I found out the "H" stood for "The High School".

You remind me an awful lot of my wife's uncle "Major Joe Brown". He was a Marine in WWII and fought in all of the battles of the Pacific Theater. His company was the one that raised the flag at Iwo Jima.

Both of you remind me that you are from a special generation. I was born at the tail end of the "Babyboomers", and I can only hope that our generation will be thought of as highly as yours.

george75
02-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by bb5-0
George, you're the living proof that age is but a number and that we are only as old as we want to be!
I wish I can still be like you at 75!
Keep on working out, posting pics and motivating all of us!
And work on that act too! Show business is waiting impatiently for you!

Thank you, bb5-0 for your friendly message loaded with generous compliments. You make me feel so good!

Tomorrow night there should be another amateur contest at that night club. I'll give it another try and see if I can do a bit better.

george75
02-01-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by GLAlexander
George

You were a Central High Warrior? You would be sad to see how the school has declined since you left. As you are well aware back in those days Central High was "The High School" in the city of Memphis.

I always got a kick out of their football helmet logo. It is simply the letter "H". I was puzzled since they were the Central Warriors, but when I asked I found out the "H" stood for "The High School".

You remind me an awful lot of my wife's uncle "Major Joe Brown". He was a Marine in WWII and fought in all of the battles of the Pacific Theater. His company was the one that raised the flag at Iwo Jima.

Both of you remind me that you are from a special generation. I was born at the tail end of the "Babyboomers", and I can only hope that our generation will be thought of as highly as yours.

Hi, GLAlexander, and thanks for the historical notes about Central High School. Yes, I also wondered about the "H" letter worn by the athletes who were awarded a letter for their athletic competitions. Central High was always considered the top high school in Memphis, even having fraternities and sororities, a socially active student body as well as excelling in sports. There was a female journalist on The Commercial Appeal who wrote a social gossip column, known as Penny. The column for the high school students was known as PennyJr. I remember sitting in a car in the parking lot of the Pig n' Whistle on Sunday night, December 7th, drinking a milk shake and socializing with the other students when we heard the news on the radio of the attack on Pearl Harbor. I was only 14 at the time, and fully expected the war to be over with America victorious before I turned 18 and eligible for the draft. Wasn't I surprised! The draft continued for 20 years or so.

Each generation answers the call heroically. The baby-boomers should be proud of their service in Vietnam, trying to save that country from Communism. And the succeeding generation can be proud of their record in the Gulf War.

george75
02-20-2003, 11:54 AM
For the past four Sunday nights, I've competed in the amateur male-stripper contests, winning all four of them. Last Sunday, a few women gathered around the stage, and I knelt down to shake their hands and hug them. While doing so, they attempted to stuff a currency note into my speedo. Having only two-minutes to perform, I couldn't tarry long and had to complete my posing and dancing.

Later, backstage, donning my pants and shirt, I noticed that one woman--I don't know which--had given me a $20-dollar bill. I left immediately, it being already 1:00 AM, and approaching my car, parked near the entrance, the neighboring car was backing out to leave, loaded with 6 women. They called to me, congratulating me for a good performance. I bowed to them, thanking them for their compliments; one rolled down the back window and said, "George, you have lipstick on your face!" After a good laugh in disbelief, I wished them a safe drive (it had just rained, and the pavement was slick). At home, looking in my mirror, sure enough there was lipstick on my face. I'm so old, I cannot remember when last that happened!

I spent 2 and 1/2 hours training at the gym, today, readying myself for next Sunday's contest. I tell people at the gym and the senior-citizens' bridge club, that I'm appearing once a week in a cabaret. It's true; though the management of the club may call the event an amateur male-stripper contest, I regard it as my personal bodybuilding and dance act, an item of entertainment in the club's menu of performances.

I'm attaching a pic showing how I look when performing; no bumping and grinding for me, just bodybuilding posing to music, as if modeling for a sculpture.

iluvlifting2001
02-20-2003, 12:14 PM
That is a awesome story George. Keep up the hard work. You must retain your title as local stud!

MagicMel
02-20-2003, 12:23 PM
You are a great work of art George!

I'm shocked that you coincidentally bumped this thread to the top at the same time as my pm'ing you to join us in the Over-35 forum.

How about that "Challenge - george75" thread I mentioned?

We'd be honored to have you in our forum as a regular poster.

tracyb555
02-20-2003, 12:50 PM
You are probably the envy of men half your age! Keep up the good work, your energy & dedication are an inspiration to all of us.

george75
02-20-2003, 05:51 PM
That is a awesome story George. Keep up the hard work. You must retain your title as local stud!

Hi, iluvlifting2001, so good to receive your welcome message. Though I don't qualify as a "stud" (too old to meet the requirements), nevertheless I intend continuing to compete vigorously in the muscular development category. If someone wants to win the contest from me, he'll have to display some good muscle!

george75
02-20-2003, 05:58 PM
You are probably the envy of men half your age! Keep up the good work, your energy & dedication are an inspiration to all of us.

Tracyb555, your message is most generous, and thank you. I must admit that I have a big advantage over younger people, when it comes to training. They all must work full time; I, on the other hand, am retired, and have relatively unlimited time available for training. They must squeeze their training into brief periods of dedicated time. And they must drag their work clothes with them to the gym, along with their gym bags, bottled water--a real pain. I am burdened with none of that; so, I have a distinct advantage. I praise all of them for their dedication and progress, many fashioning magnificent physiques, male and female, and still holding down full time jobs.

george75
02-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by MagicMel
You are a great work of art George!

I'm shocked that you coincidentally bumped this thread to the top at the same time as my pm'ing you to join us in the Over-35 forum.

How about that "Challenge - george75" thread I mentioned?

We'd be honored to have you in our forum as a regular poster.

Hi, MagicMel, and thanks for your message and the PM about the "Challenge - george75" thread. I'm afraid that I would neglect my responsibilities initiating a thread. It's better for me to post comments now and then when I have time. Even though retired, I have many requirements to meet (for example, two pet female minidachshunds, one of which is now blind and lame in the hind lags. I need to carry her out to the backyard numerous times each day for her to defecate and urinate. And I have duties at my senior-citizens' bridge club, where I'm a substitute director for the duplicate bridge games. My bodybuilding training, even in the midst of these activities, retains top priority, leaving little time remaining for enjoying dialogue on the internet with you and other friendly viewers.

But, I thank you for your confidence in me, and for your excessively generous compliments.

Belle
02-20-2003, 08:51 PM
well done George... you obviously have mega amounts of confidence to get up on stage like that in front of a crowd of women! I once went with the girls to watch a group of male strippers and was beckoned up on stage by this guy dressed in camouflage army pants and the gaff. He had just ripped them off and came over and got me.... I was mortified!!!!!

He made me lie down and performed press up's on top of me... I was frozen underneath him like rigid! He then pulled me up and made me kneel in front of him and got the "Anchor" whipped spray can of cream out and made me spray it on and lick it off...yuk---I like the taste of cream generally, but he had laced his skin with baby oil and it ruined the flavor! I never lived it down after that...

Soooo get yer cream ready on the second round at the club and your army uniform on and you will be set! LOL!!!!

george75
02-21-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Belle
well done George... you obviously have mega amounts of confidence to get up on stage like that in front of a crowd of women! I once went with the girls to watch a group of male strippers and was beckoned up on stage by this guy dressed in camouflage army pants and the gaff. He had just ripped them off and came over and got me.... I was mortified!!!!!

He made me lie down and performed press up's on top of me... I was frozen underneath him like rigid! He then pulled me up and made me kneel in front of him and got the "Anchor" whipped spray can of cream out and made me spray it on and lick it off...yuk---I like the taste of cream generally, but he had laced his skin with baby oil and it ruined the flavor! I never lived it down after that...

Soooo get yer cream ready on the second round at the club and your army uniform on and you will be set! LOL!!!!

Hi, Belle! Thank you, thank you for your welcome message with the many compliments and suggestions.

I'm sorry that you were subjected to that revolting experience at the nightclub. I believe in having fun and ridiculing society's excessive restrictions, but I also shrink from the depravity and debauchery presented by the professional male-strippers. Because I must wait for hours for my turn to go onstage, I observe both the performers and the audience. And I can see that many women in the audience suffer ennui from the unrelenting thrusting of naked rear ends into their faces or barely concealed penuses dangling before them.

When I go on the stage, I'm determined to offer them a brief respite from that, upgrade the level of the show to a bit of fine art, some modest, perhaps entertaining, dancing and always flexing muscles. I keep thinking to myself: "Remember, George, you're modeling for a sculpture!"

And, so, my two minutes of glory pass suddenly, and I find myself backstage, awaiting the call to appear to determine the winner. I've come to expect to win, because my competitors rarely have any muscles to display, and, though I don't watch their performances (I'm backstage with no opportunity to view them), I'm sure that they disrobe and perform the usual moves immitating the professionals. How could those women really enjoy that?

Then, we all appear together to decide the winner, I'm immensely flattered by deafening applause. I bow several times and back to the dressing room to put on my clothes and go home.

Belle
02-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Now you come to mention it, when I went to Art College for three years, we had a guy who was our life model in sculpture and fine art and he was the same build and age as yourself. He was a really nice guy...always lay or posed perfectly still and very dignified in the way he did things. I mean we were a little embarrassed at first as new student's to be drawing and sculpting nudes, but he was so fantastic that we relaxed in the first session and settled with it very quickly. His name was David.

I think your right with the show the other's put on...I mean in a night club of women, who is going to say "No!" I could have done but I would have looked a prude or something. I am very shy normally and wouldn't even approach men in night clubs..so him approaching me was quite a shock and then the rest I just followed his instructions. They would have been far better planting a few women around the joint whom had some idea what was going to be going down on stage in my opinion. It was humiliating actually, but when I went to the loo later, many women insisted that I had been lucky to be pulled up there... goodness knows why!

george75
02-21-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Belle
Now you come to mention it, when I went to Art College for three years, we had a guy who was our life model in sculpture and fine art and he was the same build and age as yourself. He was a really nice guy...always lay or posed perfectly still and very dignified in the way he did things. I mean we were a little embarrassed at first as new student's to be drawing and sculpting nudes, but he was so fantastic that we relaxed in the first session and settled with it very quickly. His name was David.

I think your right with the show the other's put on...I mean in a night club of women, who is going to say "No!" I could have done but I would have looked a prude or something. I am very shy normally and wouldn't even approach men in night clubs..so him approaching me was quite a shock and then the rest I just followed his instructions. They would have been far better planting a few women around the joint whom had some idea what was going to be going down on stage in my opinion. It was humiliating actually, but when I went to the loo later, many women insisted that I had been lucky to be pulled up there... goodness knows why!

Belle, how interesting your message and your description of the audience reaction at the performances at these clubs! Your observations are most helpful to me, and they reenforce my view that the women welcome a bit of variety in the entertainment. After hours of watching nude men bulging with handsome muscles depict sexual acts of the utmost depravity, with the D.J. howling obscenities and crude language, luring women to the stage to be degraded and humiliated, having one or two actually permit being pulled up onto the stage to lie prone while the dancer straddles her on top, feigning intercourse--45 minutes or an hour of that debauchery should suffice anyone.

That's why I believe that the brief interlude of the amateur contest with me, a contestant, disdaining all of that, opting instead for a clean showing of muscular development, a bit of motion in time to the latest rock recording, some flexing and, if some women voluntarily approach the stage, kneeling down to shake their hands, hug them, if they don't mind, and let them check the muscles, if they wish--with sex neither implied nor suggested--that two-minute interlude should be a welcome respite for the audience. I believe that my success thus far validates that theory.

By the way, never fear being considered a prude. Many consider the same of me, too, but I'm proud to be a prude and cling to my view of morality and permissible behavior. We can all have fun, but we must take care not to injure others. And a bit of restraint and rectitude can go a long way.

george75
02-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by george75
Belle, how interesting your message and your description of the audience reaction at the performances at these clubs! Your observations are most helpful to me, and they reenforce my view that the women welcome a bit of variety in the entertainment. After hours of watching nude men bulging with handsome muscles depict sexual acts of the utmost depravity, with the D.J. howling obscenities and crude language, luring women to the stage to be degraded and humiliated, having one or two actually permit being pulled up onto the stage to lie prone while the dancer straddles her on top, feigning intercourse--45 minutes or an hour of that debauchery should suffice anyone.

That's why I believe that the brief interlude of the amateur contest with me, a contestant, disdaining all of that, opting instead for a clean showing of muscular development, a bit of motion in time to the latest rock recording, some flexing and, if some women voluntarily approach the stage, kneeling down to shake their hands, hug them, if they don't mind, and let them check the muscles, if they wish--with sex neither implied nor suggested--that two-minute interlude should be a welcome respite for the audience. I believe that my success thus far validates that theory.

By the way, never fear being considered a prude. Many consider the same of me, too, but I'm proud to be a prude and cling to my view of morality and permissible behavior. We can all have fun, but we must take care not to injure others. And a bit of restraint and rectitude can go a long way.

george75
02-23-2003, 03:52 PM
Just had my last meal for today and I'm now resting before changing to drive over to the contest.

I've trained extra intensively earlier this week, and I've practiced my dancing. I'm hoping to perform better than last time. Unfortunately, also earlier this week, I had a routine appointment with my dermatologist, who applied liquid nitrogen to several precancerous growths on my face. I now have a number of blotches on my face. Maybe one may think that I was in a fight.

I hope that I remember to keep the knees bent some, thus facilitating the dancing and flexing the thighs and calves more. If any of the women approach the stage, and touch my shoulders or chest, they'll be pleasantly surprised to find that I don't wear any of that oil that the professionals use. I see some women slide their hands over the professionals' muscles, thinking how repulsive that must feel, touching the skin loaded with oil mixed with perspiration--a slimy mess! None of that for me; because my appearance is so short--less than 2 minutes, I don't generate any perspiration and I don't put on any oil--remaining completely dry.

george75
03-08-2003, 06:32 AM
Last Wednesday I bought myself two new speedo's to upgrade my performance in the next amateur male-stripper contest--fuchsia/aquamarine in the front, black in the back. And I plan to emerge from backstage, already dancing, make a bow, and continue dancing, flexing and posing whenever changing directions or otherwise finding an opportunity. Heretofore, I've subordinated the dancing to the posing, a mistake. When I miss the beat, and misstep, the ensuing clumsiness must wipeout the posing. This time I'll try exploiting the dancing, which I've been able to do all of my life (while still young, I danced rhumba, tango, samba, charleston, boogie-woogie, swing, waltz, while my favorite was rock).

So, I'm enthusiastically awaiting the next contest, tomorrow night. Mindful that it's now lent, a time for penance, I'll try to subdue still more any sexual innuendoes in the dancing, and try to fashion a clean, modeling, fine art show.

tracyb555
03-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Good luck George! I love hearing about your contest pursuits. You sure are a class act.

george75
03-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Good luck George! I love hearing about your contest pursuits. You sure are a class act.

Thank you, tracyb555 for the encouragement. I'm looking forward to having a good time, even if only for 2 minutes.

At the bridge game this afternoon, I enjoyed looking at the reaction of my opponents when, having a bit of conversa

george75
03-08-2003, 06:48 PM

Thank you, tracyb555 for the encouragement. I'm looking forward to having a good time, even if only for 2 minutes.

At the bridge game this afternoon, I enjoyed looking at the reaction of my opponents when, having a bit of conversation between hands, I mentioned that I spent 3 hours at the gym yesterday to ready my body for my performance tomorrow night. Some women might decide to approach the stage while I'm dancing and want to inspect the muscles up close. One asked whether I wore any makeup; I said no, because, if they decide to touch the skin, I didn't want them to feel any slimy, oily or greasy surface. Because I perform for only 2 minutes, I don't generate any perspiration; hence, the skin remains dry and smoothe.

george75
03-10-2003, 02:34 AM
Last night I defeated three guys in their early twenties, and again occupied first-place in the amateur male-stripper contest.

The D.J. played great music for me--a recording with the name, I think, "Raining Men", no idea who's the artist nor the distributor. The rhythm was superb, and a pleasure for dancing. Some women came up to the stage to give me money, and, afterward, backstage, dressing to go home, I discovered money stuffed into my socks.

Great fun having the stage all to myself for solo dancing, semi-nude, before appreciative women. How could it be any better than this?

george75
03-30-2003, 07:48 AM
Resting for the regular Sunday night "amateur male-stripper" contest tonight.

I may try to use this pose somewhere in my presentation, but it's difficult trying to pose and continue dancing simultaneously.

TwoWalks
03-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Resting for the regular Sunday night "amateur male-stripper" contest tonight.

I may try to use this pose somewhere in my presentation, but it's difficult trying to pose and continue dancing simultaneously.

Hey George looking great. That might be a good beginning or finishing pose.

george75
03-30-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey George looking great. That might be a good beginning or finishing pose.

Hello, TwoWalks, and thanks for the compliment and the suggestion. I hadn't considered that pose as a preliminary or concluding stunt; probably you're right. I was wondering how to pause during the dancing long enough to pose, and then resume moving in time to the music.

The D.J. plays my CD for me--The Weather Girls singing "It's Raining Men"--which has a lengthy intro with little rhythm. I could enter the stage, make my bow, slowly adopt that pose, and then, when those vocalists break into their great rock-rhythm, I could let my pose melt swiftly into action, moving through those easy dance steps that fit so well with rock music.

For an old man, dancing semi-nude (clad only in a brief speedo) before an audience of young women--who could ask for more? Instead of the women giving me money for performing--as they've done in the past--I should be giving them money for watching.

bb5-0
03-30-2003, 10:49 PM
Hey George ! Congratulations for your victories! Seems like it's "raining women" for you!
You're on your way to become a national star!
How nice it is to see how great you're doing!

george75
03-31-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by bb5-0
Hey George ! Congratulations for your victories! Seems like it's "raining women" for you!
You're on your way to become a national star!
How nice it is to see how great you're doing!

Hi, bb5-0, so good to hear from you, and thanks for the compliment.

Just hours ago, I competed in the contest; the D.J. pronounced a young guy the winner, with me second. He had to ask for two rounds of applause to determine who had more. Three other young guys didn't place.

Even though only second, the women squealed with delight, as they danced below the stage along with me. 90 seconds expired in a flash! Also, they gave me $5.00.

TwoWalks
03-31-2003, 08:44 AM
For an old man, dancing semi-nude (clad only in a brief speedo) before an audience of young women--who could ask for more? Instead of the women giving me money for performing--as they've done in the past--I should be giving them money for watching.

George, Keep the money, you are giving them enjoyment or you would not be getting those wins :D

As everyone knew when we were little tykes, the world is give and take, enjoy it does not get any better than that :)

george75
03-31-2003, 09:17 AM
George, Keep the money, you are giving them enjoyment or you would not be getting those wins :D

As everyone knew when we were little tykes, the world is give and take, enjoy it does not get any better than that :)

Hi, TwoWalks, how true your words, "the world is give and take. . ." And, as you opined, the women seem to enjoy my act. Last night I could see them dancing on the floor of the club along with me, though I was on the stage. They seemed to be captivated by the great rhythm of the recording, "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls.

The D.J. is strict on the time limits--last night 90 seconds per contestant. I must rehearse more and cram my 1 1/2 minutes with seamless posing and dancing.

McButterPants
04-05-2003, 04:04 PM
I dont see how any of you can believe this.

george75
04-05-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by McButterPants
I dont see how any of you can believe this.

Hello, McButterPants, good to hear from you again.

Still disbelieving? Why don't you do a service for everyone by verifying whether my reportage is true or not? You need only phone, right now, 305-945-6799. The club is open, and, ask whomever answers the phone, "is there an old man competing there on Sunday nights in the amateur male-stripper contests? He says that he's won 7 of 10 contests, placing second in the 3 that he didn't win." And you can tell the person answering the phone that I'll be there again tomorrow night to compete.

How easy to expose my supposed
hoax! Just try it! And please announce to all the results of your phone call.

Fair enough?

george75
04-06-2003, 06:43 PM
After another 90 minutes, I'll be driving over to the women's nightclub to await the "amateur male-stripper" contest, which usually starts at midnight. I'm hopeful of presenting a better act--my definition appears more pronounced, because of adhering strictly to a ghastly unpleasant diet, and I've continued to do hundreds of abdominal exercises (that is, repetitions), using 110 pounds on the sitting ab-cruncher, and 25 pounds on the prone ab-bench. Plus all of the arm, chest and leg exercises during the week. I feel confident that I'm in good shape.

My CD of "It's Raining Men" has a bit lengthy introduction minus rhythm; during that brief period, I'll do some posing; then, when the rhythm commences, I'll dance enthusiastically to the great rock that those vocalists sing.

Last week the women were dancing along with me around the stage and in the aisles. That CD has an infectious rhythm.

george75
04-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Last Sunday night's contest: I won over two other competitors, both in their early twenties. Nevertheless, I was dissatisfied with my clumsy posing and dancing; I was distracted by the illusion that there was no audience at all. Apparently almost all of the women had left the club before the amateurs commenced. Now I know how those professionals feel, when they perform for 15 minutes or so, and no one's watching. The few who actually remained were sufficient to applaud enough for the D.J. to determine the winner.

Again, I really need practice and improvement everywhere.

tracyb555
04-09-2003, 09:30 AM
Don't be too hard on yourself George - consider it an off-day and good practice. And you did win, anyway :)

Keep up the good work and we look forward to hearing more of your contest wins!

P.S. I love "It's Raining Men" - I listen to it sometimes on headphones when I'm running to get the adrenlin up!

george75
04-09-2003, 10:01 AM
Don't be too hard on yourself George - consider it an off-day and good practice. And you did win, anyway :)

Keep up the good work and we look forward to hearing more of your contest wins!

P.S. I love "It's Raining Men" - I listen to it sometimes on headphones when I'm running to get the adrenlin up!

Good morning, tracyb555, and thanks for your welcome, encouraging message with much good advice, too.

I'm happy to know that you're also fond of "It's Raining Men". That rhythm is just too great--reminiscent of that favorite from "Hair", "Let the Sun Shine In!" Easy for dancing for anyone.

At my old age, I'm still learning something every day. Now, from those contests, I've learned that neither a man nor a woman needs a partner for dancing. They can dance splendidly solo. On a good night for me, having the stage all to myself, I can move around in time to the music, making whichever steps suit me, without regard for what a partner might be doing or want to do. I remarked on this point to an attractive young woman at the gym; she readily agreed, and said that when she goes out dancing, she dances solo.

TwoWalks
04-09-2003, 10:41 AM
when she goes out dancing, she dances solo.

George, good job and with the most important element of health and happiness "Learning something new" every day.

As far as dancing solo, it has its place and enjoyment but in my mind Nothing can ever replace holding close someone you care about and dancing to a beautiful slow song :D

george75
04-09-2003, 06:52 PM
George, good job and with the most important element of health and happiness "Learning something new" every day.

As far as dancing solo, it has its place and enjoyment but in my mind Nothing can ever replace holding close someone you care about and dancing to a beautiful slow song :D

TwoWalks, your welcome message is most interesting, especially the comment about dancing to a beautiful slow song with someone you care about. I thought that that custom had disappeared long ago. While I was still young, the ultimately romantic setting was a young couple in love dancing to "Stardust" by Hoagy Carmichael, a melody so captivating, it's a classic for all time. And there were others from that era, which I remember well--"Intermezzo", the original "Moulin Rouge" song, and so many ballads and love songs from the hit Broadway Musicals, e.g., "Oklahoma", "Kiss Me Kate", "Carousel", "South Pacific", many slow compositions with beguiling and unforgetable lyrics.

But, today, I have the impression that young people have no time nor patience for music like those mentioned. We're in a new age, so it seems.

TwoWalks
04-09-2003, 09:16 PM
"Stardust" by Hoagy Carmichael,

George I am a very old soul, dang my friend I learned to dance to Hoagy Carmichael tunes as well as Mitch Miller and others. My favorites were the Ink Spots, Lena Horne and others. My all time favorite song was "Jelly Roll". Told you I am an old Soul. :D

By the way you said you wanted to see my new pictures, they are now on see the post: TwoWalks Anniversary

george75
04-10-2003, 05:56 AM
George I am a very old soul, dang my friend I learned to dance to Hoagy Carmichael tunes as well as Mitch Miller and others. My favorites were the Ink Spots, Lena Horne and others. My all time favorite song was "Jelly Roll". Told you I am an old Soul. :D

By the way you said you wanted to see my new pictures, they are now on see the post: TwoWalks Anniversary

Good morning, TwoWalks, and thanks for the tip about seeing your photos on your thread, TwoWalks Anniversary. You well deserve all of the congratulatory comments from the readers who've viewed your pics. And I agree with them as well.

I believe that your poses would be still better, if you made an extreme effort to pull your shoulders back, while expanding the chest. Strictly military style, with which you are well familiar. Also, constant pulling the shoulders back will help offset the onslaught of roundshoulderness; I have to remind myself to do that all of the time. Also, try to remember to flex everything for each pic. My photos suffer from my failing to be attentive to that requirement. Really hard to do, requiring great concentration and coordination. Finally, your diet--try to imagine yourself preparing for a competitive bodybuilding event, for which you must eliminate all surplus flesh. I've been trying to do that, now, for almost a year, and, at last I'm achieving some results--namely, more definition, slim belly, and so on. Of course, I don't eat anything that's delectable. No ice cream, cakes, pies, cookies, bread, pizzas, etc. No beverages other than "muscle milk", a protein supplement powder mixed with water, and water itself. Even coffee is now gone. Nothing else, just water.

And, Lena Horne! How I enjoyed all of her performances. Beautiful woman, gorgeous figure and the most flashing, beguiling eyes I've ever seen. She looked fiery when singing--one number that I particularly enjoyed of hers: "Love", which she performed in a tropical setting, in a movie with a huge number of other stars, filmed in the l940's.

TwoWalks
04-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Thanks George, some of the suggestions I am currently working on and the rest I will steadily add into the things I am currently doing. Lena was the love of my life while a youngster :D

tracyb555
04-10-2003, 11:53 AM
...love songs from the hit Broadway Musicals, e.g., "Oklahoma", "Kiss Me Kate", "Carousel", "South Pacific", many slow compositions with beguiling and unforgetable lyrics.

But, today, I have the impression that young people have no time nor patience for music like those mentioned. We're in a new age, so it seems.

George,

I guess I have very ecletic musical tastes, but not only do I enjoy "It's Raining Men", I have a fondness for Broadway shows & tunes. I was fortunate enough to actually see "Kiss Me Kate" in New York, then caught it again when it came to Chicago. Also saw "South Pacific" about a year ago. Whenever I listen to this kind of music, my 13 year old daughter rolls her eyes, but she knows all the words and sometimes I catch her singing along :)

TwoWalks
04-10-2003, 12:40 PM
Whenever I listen to this kind of music, my 13 year old daughter rolls her eyes, but she knows all the words and sometimes I catch her singing along :)

I remember the spring of my youth and heading into the prison building they called a school. All the students talked about Elvis and other new groups. Never mentioned to them that my record collection included, benny goodman, lena Horne, Ink Spots and Guy Lombardo and sure never mentioned things like Beethoven or chikovsky. Hey pier pressure is a dangerous ground, besides I had an image to keep up :D

george75
04-18-2003, 07:33 PM
Earlier this week I had the body fat checked again. This time the reading was 13.15 per cent, having declined from 13.79 per cent a month ago. I was hoping for a lower reading, because I've been dieting strictly, giving up everything that's a pleasure to eat. And no beverages other than water and a protein supplement mixed with water.

My ultimate goal remains: 9 per cent.

I'm adding a photo of me made last month, March 25, 2003.

And Sunday night, Easter night, I'll show up for the "amateur male-stripper" contest. It was canceled last Sunday, because there were only I and one other fellow to compete.

george75
04-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Here's another pic from the photo shoot that I made a month ago.

Lamentably, the "amateur male-stripper" contest was canceled last Sunday for the third Sunday straight. Only I was there to compete; absolutely no other person to challenge me. Though mildly disappointed, I still enjoyed the show, waiting to be summoned to change and perform. Watching those professional muscular guys pose and flex, and the women's exhiliration therefrom, is ample entertainment. Moreover, I can spot one or two of the pros whose training or dieting is deficient regarding one or the other body part. One dancer, for example, appeared to have abdominals inferior to mine; another, pecs smaller than mine; a third, with legs no better than mine. Of course, each of them as a whole would defeat me, were any one of them to compete with me in a contest--yet, maybe not. The female audience probably would applaud more for me, having sympathy for me, trying to compete at my age against those young musclemen.

Be all that as it may, I'll be heading to the nightclub again next Sunday, ready to pose and dance, with my CD for the D.J. to play, rehearsed and pumped up. It may be that my dominance of the contest--of 11 contests, winning first place in 8, second place in 3--no one dares to compete against me. I hope that is not the case, and I'm more than ready to settle for second place, and let one of those young fellows win, especially because they are auditioning for a job, and I want them to be hired.

Gator
04-30-2003, 07:19 AM
Is there no one in the South Florida area to challenge George ???
I think not !!!
Keep em at bay George..

Gator

george75
05-01-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Gator
Is there no one in the South Florida area to challenge George ???
I think not !!!
Keep em at bay George..

Gator

Hello, Gator! Thanks for your message. I don't mind waiting for opponents; the show and the audience are entertaining, and each passing week I shed a bit of body fat (I hope), while maintaining (or, hopefully, adding) the muscle. So, when I finally appear again, maybe my act will be an improvement.

george75
05-04-2003, 12:14 PM
After three straight cancelations, maybe tonight some bodybuilders will show up to compete with me in the "amateur male-stripper" contest. I'm beginning to have the impression that I've driven competitors away, because of winning so often. Also I believe that my training and strict diet are improving my appearance, too. I'll be attempting some more photos in a few weeks.

In the meantime, here's another made six weeks ago.

george75
05-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Happily I learned today that my bodyfat is trending down, now at my best reading ever: 12.3 per cent! That's .75 per cent less than 5 weeks ago. And, now that I've fashioned a diet with which I can live, maybe I'll attain my goal of 9 per cent by the end of the year.

I've added a rear-biceps photograph of mine, taken 5 weeks ago.

Bob45
05-06-2003, 04:12 PM
Good job George Lookin good!

george75
05-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Bob45
Good job George Lookin good!

Hi, Bob45, and thanks for your generous compliment.

Being an old man has many disadvantages, but one great advantage is having the time available to commit to bodybuilding and dieting. I cannot imagine holding down a job and finding the time to train and eat 5 meals per day, while also performing the tasks that everyone has merely to stay alive. I have the impression that I'm always reserving time to eat, then to the gym, then eat again, then to the store, then eat again, and on and on. Where would I find the time to go to work, if still I had a job, and not retired because of old age. That's why I admire the young members of the gym, as I see them entering with their gym bags hanging from their shoulder, their suits or dresses neatly placed on hangers, heading for the locker room to make ready for training, And, then, after 60 or 90 minutes of strenuous workout showering and donning their smart attire to head for their offices and professional assignments. When do they find the time to eat 5 meals per day?

Bob45
05-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Sounds like the BB is helping you enjoy your retirement George. Nice hearing from you.

pmartel
05-24-2009, 04:48 AM

Funny you should mention that as I've often thought about a tv show for great looking older men and women.

Youth culture has taken over way to much. So many mature adults look wonderful.

My partner's neighbour's wife in Ohio look's fanatstic at 51. When I saw her last I said that she should be an inspiration to American women.

Congrats X2 as this sort of thing keeps me motivated

SP1966
05-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Pretty irreverent way to ask but a valid question since George has not posted in about 3 years and this thread is 6 years old. :rolleyes:
I totally agree that it was a valid question as I wondered this myself. Just felt it was a disrespectful way for a kid to ask!

Nikonguy
05-24-2009, 10:57 AM
I totally agree that it was a valid question as I wondered this myself. Just felt it was a disrespectful way for a kid to ask!

It absolutly was disrespectful.

I've got an idea. Lets keep bumping this ancient thread every couple of hours and see if we can bring George out of retirement.....or back from the "great beyond". :p

(That may have been disrespctful, I'm not sure anymore.)

SP1966
05-24-2009, 11:02 AM
It absolutly was disrespectful.

I've got an idea. Lets keep bumping this ancient thread every couple of hours and see if we can bring George out of retirement.....or back from the "great beyond". :p

(That may have been disrespctful, I'm not sure anymore.)
I sure hope George is doing well cuz I'm sure as hell not ready to enter the amateur stripper contest!! LOL

There have been a few oldies bumped up today! Makes for some interesting reading.

Fifty+
05-24-2009, 12:30 PM
You're looking mighty good George. I'll be in South Beach the second week in August....please leave a few women fo the rest of us...:D

Great inspitation at any age. Thank you!

LogPressing
05-25-2009, 01:58 AM

Not likely, according to his profile activity he hasn't been here since "Last Visit: Sep 20, 2007 7:41am"

Nikonguy
05-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Not likely, according to his profile activity he hasn't been here since "Last Visit: Sep 20, 2007 7:41am"

I know, I checked one of those posts and he was having serious heart issues and then suddenly stopped posting here and at another BB forum. :(

ironwill2008
05-25-2009, 11:04 AM
01-31-03; this may well be a record here for the oldest resurrected thread. OP may not even be alive today.

Nikonguy
05-25-2009, 11:06 AM
01-31-03; this may well be a record here for the oldest resurrected thread. OP may not even be alive today.

LOL, yeah we were just talking about that.

J0ne
05-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Mods are like the CIA.

fail.

matt_2036
02-06-2010, 02:00 PM

Wow, I was just thinking this but wasnt going to type it. anyone know? Is George still around? I hope so.......

matt_2036
02-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Eh Last post 2007 and last blog 2008. Looks like George75 made it to atleast George 80 though.

silverlightning
02-06-2010, 02:45 PM
hugh heffner has nothing on you.

IronCharles
02-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I must have missed out on the good stuff. You guys need to quote before it gets deleted, so us latecomers can share the drama! ;)

Oh, and George, if yer still around.... I hope I live to be at least 80 too! :D