PDA

View Full Version : After using fat burners

mc.air
01-14-2002, 12:41 PM
I just want to know what happens after I've taken fat burners. Do I still have to live on diet because when I eat junk I'll have 10 lbs more??

Who can help me?????

cjszip
01-14-2002, 02:13 PM
uh, if you've been dieting to get lean and using thermogenics...then swich from your dieting to your maintaince calerie level, and maintain your fat percentage, i dont know if ur a bodybuilder or not. if you have anymore questions, just ask, i'll try to respond ASAP

cjszip
01-14-2002, 02:18 PM
oh yea, by the way....just incase you dont know, you're only suppose to use fat burners for 6-8 weeks, then stop for like 4 weeks or 5, and continue use, after about 6-8 weeks of use, you can get addicted and might experiance:

deperssion
anxiousness
insomnia or
loss of drive and motivation...post how long you've been using them, i'm courious

Vinguyen52
05-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi there
I used lipo 6 for about a month to lose the remaining fat for vacation. Been off of them for almost a month now, but when I stopped taking them I have been exhausted, and all I want to do is sleep! My diet is still the same as well as exercise routine.... But sleeping is all I want to do! Am I experiencing a side effect??

Dajinn
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
oh yea, by the way....just incase you dont know, you're only suppose to use fat burners for 6-8 weeks, then stop for like 4 weeks or 5, and continue use, after about 6-8 weeks of use, you can get addicted and might experiance:

deperssion
anxiousness
insomnia or
loss of drive and motivation...post how long you've been using them, i'm courious

da fuq? stimulants like ephedrine actually become more effective the longer you dose them.

AncientYouth
05-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Nice 12 year thread bump!

Dajinn
05-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Nice 12 year thread bump!

i fell for it