PDA

View Full Version : College Nutrition

zwer
10-04-2006, 10:14 AM
I just started going to college, and have noticed the way I used to eat got shot to hell, I went form a home cooked high protein diet to a fairly close to vegetarian diet, and have noticed weight loss, and have had a hard time putting muscle back on. So I felt that it might be useful to start a thread of college nutrition. Meaning easy recipes and whatnot to help people in college with better nutrition. So please post recipes and what not that are EASY for the dorm based populous.
Thanks

Aarj14
09-23-2011, 09:03 PM
I just started going to college, and have noticed the way I used to eat got shot to hell, I went form a home cooked high protein diet to a fairly close to vegetarian diet, and have noticed weight loss, and have had a hard time putting muscle back on. So I felt that it might be useful to start a thread of college nutrition. Meaning easy recipes and whatnot to help people in college with better nutrition. So please post recipes and what not that are EASY for the dorm based populous.
Thanks

I'm in college right now. Despite what you think, you can actually stay fit with college food. Just get your 3 caf meals a day and have 2 or 3 others in between, such as shakes, sandwiches, or other good options. I'd recommend getting a blender and george foreman for weekend meals and snacks.

Anomorn
09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm in college right now. Despite what you think, you can actually stay fit with college food. Just get your 3 caf meals a day and have 2 or 3 others in between, such as shakes, sandwiches, or other good options. I'd recommend getting a blender and george foreman for weekend meals and snacks.

I'm hoping the OP has graduated or is at least in grad school by now.

I'm also hoping your future Google searches are more eventful.