PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl guilt is setting in....already

Axe
01-23-2003, 07:22 AM
ok....am I the only one here that has had a superbowl party planned for nearly a year now? and since I've been hanging out here, now I'm feeling guilty about pigging out the day before I start the challenge....

poop.....

Go Bucs!

little lats
01-23-2003, 07:45 AM
Superbowl keto style!! should be fun. Since I do with or without drinking. It should be fine...

MagicMel
01-23-2003, 08:33 AM
I've had my party planned for a whole week now!

There are still some of us that believe we can "work off" the excess calories at the gym the same night. HA!

maxallen
01-23-2003, 09:36 AM
I was thinking the same thing last night as I was buying the beer, pizza, and chips & dip at Costco for my Super Bowl party. we have a S.B. party every year at my house. Got a big basement/party palace for such events.

Good luck on your Challenge, Axe!

Homie
01-23-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by maxallen
I was thinking the same thing last night as I was buying the beer, pizza, and chips & dip at Costco for my Super Bowl party. we have a S.B. party every year at my house. Got a big basement/party palace for such events.

Good luck on your Challenge, Axe! What time should we be there bro? ;-)

Axe
01-23-2003, 10:55 AM
HAHAHA...I was thinking exactly the same thing!

TampaIronMan
01-23-2003, 12:06 PM
I don't care if I had a contest on Tuesday....for obvious reasons, Sunday I will be eating and drinking with the same intensity I bring to the gym. And after Tampa wins, I plan to kick it up a notch or two, with no guilt!

GO BUCS!

maxallen
01-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Eating and drinking with the same intensity you bring to the gym! I love it!

Hey, come on over guys! Everyone loves to party in our basement. It's one big 1500 sq. ft. room, with three couches, a bar w/ 8 barstools, a game table, and 4 TV's. Everything I have down there was a freebie, including the carpeting. My S.O. used to work for a hotel that replaced all the TV's in their rooms, so we got some of them, and also got some extra side chairs from that hotel. The couches came from friends who got new ones. We used to get a keg for the parties, but as we get older, our friends taste in beer have gotten more varied, so now it's BYOB.

Axe
01-23-2003, 12:56 PM
BYOB?!?! uhm....sorry, can't make it (J/K) ;)

Actually, I bought a big screen tv last year, so the party's at my place! BOOYA!

Gatorvrx
01-24-2003, 06:47 AM
Yeah, I'll watch my diet after the game! GO BUCS.....

giantfan43
01-24-2003, 07:00 AM
The Superbowl is this weekend ??? I thought the season ended in SF a few weeks ago .. man, I got to start reading the sports section again ......

Seriously, been having a super bowl party at my house for 20 years now .. of course its been at many different addresses due too marriage/divorce/marriage, but its always been an eating and drinking binge for me and the boys .. no guilt ! But it will be a tuff day on Monday at 5:00 am at the gym .. but I'll be there !

Hibiscus09
01-24-2003, 07:50 AM
It's my cheat day this week. I'm definitely having a party! :)

little lats
01-24-2003, 07:52 AM
Yah, and you will have plenty of Carbs stored for you monday work out. :D

decider111
01-24-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by TampaIronMan
I don't care if I had a contest on Tuesday....for obvious reasons, Sunday I will be eating and drinking with the same intensity I bring to the gym. And after Tampa wins, I plan to kick it up a notch or two, with no guilt!

GO BUCS!

Sorry-

Raiders 31
Tampa 17

Oh yeah, MeShawn ain't going to Canton. But, Rice already has his plane ticket paid for. Just has to retire.

Hibiscus09
01-24-2003, 07:57 AM
I know Lats -- furthermore, Monday will be leg day so I'll be good to go at it hard! :)

Eye2_Man
01-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Tampa Bay .... ?

Why are there so many Bucs fans?

I kind of relate the Bucaneers as new age pop team and the Raiders as the older, more conservative team.

Hopefully Oakland will open a 55-gallon drum of whoop-a$$ on Tampa Bay's team.

We're playing golf that day but should be back in time to watch the game.

As far as indulging goes. It's a no-no. 250mg of beef, bean sprouts, hakusai cabbage, and mushrooms.

Hibiscus09
01-24-2003, 04:06 PM
I'm fixing and having Chili, Mexican Cornbread & then I'll probably have a couple of glasses of wine! :)