PDA

View Full Version : Sugarfree candy: yey or ney

yubho10
09-10-2006, 12:10 AM
I absolutely love candy and I was wondering where everyone stands on sugarfree candy (they are about 1 calorie per candy, a sugar free!) Good or bad"?

boyscouT
09-10-2006, 12:22 AM
ONE calorie per candy?! You'd probably burn that off by getting up and taking a piss. Sir, will all due respect, you don't need permission from us to eat something. If it fits into your calories/macros, it's fine.

StandTall
09-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Suagar free, calorie free but really free? I dont know about the 0 cal lolies to me nothing is free im not saying i dont eat them but i try and stay away from most of them.

KAYTEBUGG00
09-10-2006, 11:33 AM
if you eat too much sugar free candy it can be hazardous to your colon...read the back of the package and it will say "eating in excess will cause gas and bowl problems...in other words will ?*@# your stomach up@@!!!

Mango
09-10-2006, 12:01 PM
if you eat too much sugar free candy it can be hazardous to your colon...read the back of the package and it will say "eating in excess will cause gas and bowl problems...in other words will ?*@# your stomach up@@!!!

Quoted for emphasis!!

grapemaster
09-10-2006, 12:51 PM
again... quoted for emphasis nice TG :P

been there done that...

if u MUST eat it, yeh its okay, dont eat a bag or more though... u'll be in the bathroom all day.

i'd say if u wanna cheat just eat the real deal though...

yubho10
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Hahaha, you all said read the back of the package...I would, however, its all in korean. ;) And I wish I would have read these last few posts sooner, because last night I had serious cramping in my intestines...I thought I was gonna pass out. I guess I know why (could have something to do with the fact that I ate like 20 candies! hahaha)

alohafitness
09-10-2006, 10:26 PM
I literally almost killed myself after eating, like, 3 bags of sugarfree chocolates in the week post-competition...just because they were there....and I blew up like 'Violet' when she turned into a blueberry in the movie 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'...my stomach/intestines were so distended and full of gas that I couldn't breathe....and then I was on the toilet for hours, moaning from the pain....this is a cautionary tale, if you MUST eat sugarfree candy, then more than a piece or two is asking for trouble, calories or not! :(

boyscouT
09-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Hahaha, you all said read the back of the package...I would, however, its all in korean. ;) And I wish I would have read these last few posts sooner, because last night I had serious cramping in my intestines...I thought I was gonna pass out. I guess I know why (could have something to do with the fact that I ate like 20 candies! hahaha)
Post a picture of it.. I can read korean ;).

matthor
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Post a picture of it.. I can read korean ;).

what cant this man do? :cool: