PDA

View Full Version : Some battlefield prayers

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM
Seems scary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ldalhP6uM

dogdogs
09-08-2006, 08:29 PM
going an invading another country for an unjust cause does make an individual realize that its not worth giving up their lives.

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 08:32 PM
going an invading another country for an unjust cause does make an individual realize that its not worth giving up their lives.

But I thought war was like playing counter-strike...

etech
09-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Brainwashed fanatics willing to die for 72 virgins in heaven are scary.

basement iron
09-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Talk about giving your position away. If the people firing on them were in earshot they definitely heard that one "soldier."

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Brainwashed fanatics willing to die for 72 virgins in heaven are scary.

Brainwashed fanatics willing to die for money are even scarier.

etech
09-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Brainwashed fanatics willing to die for money are even scarier.

Who are you talking about? US troops try not to die.

The brainwashed fanatics are willing to blow up themselves, any civilians in the area and sometimes US troops all for their virgins.

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 09:27 PM

They're still willing to enter a battlefield for their silver coins. Probably to buy some women or inebriating substance if they return.

dogdogs
09-08-2006, 09:40 PM
there dying to defend there country thats being invaded illegaly. stop defending your troops, everyone knows Iraq was a mistake and is an embarassement in both the face of George Bush and the United States.

These soldiers probably realized why did we come here to die and kill other poor people.

etech
09-08-2006, 09:51 PM
They're still willing to enter a battlefield for their silver coins. Probably to buy some women or inebriating substance if they return.

The US troops are serving their country. There are likely as many reasons for them serving as there are troops.

The brainwashed fantics on the other hand are doing their best to start a civil war, killing each other over religion and killing anyone who is working for a peaceful Iraq.

dogdogs
09-08-2006, 10:01 PM
The US troops are serving their country. There are likely as many reasons for them serving as there are troops.

The brainwashed fantics on the other hand are doing their best to start a civil war, killing each other over religion and killing anyone who is working for a peaceful Iraq.

If the US troops want to serve for there country they can go serve in there country. use the money used to kill people muslims towards helping people in poor areas in ur own country. Iraqi's dont want your help.

The so called brain washed fanatics are not brainwashed at all they are strageically separated in to different sects, ie.sunni, shia, kurds, and are used to police a different area thus causing the area to believe they are being attacked by a different sect. The iraqi police are all bought out and corrupt by american military anyway, and the president of Iraq is probably just some freemason who was appointed in a rigged election similar to America's every year.

its pretty obvious that America hasnt spent billions of dollars destroying the country for no reason, there getting something in return. go help someone who wants help because no ones buying this, "this isnt a war against islam" excuse.

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 11:03 PM

They're serving their lord, ben franklin: $$

The real brainwashed fanatics are invading countries and butchering people for a salary and natural resources.

SYRIANKID
09-08-2006, 11:17 PM
What you have to realize is that when you attempt to demote one side's motives to some assumptive generality, I can very, very easily do the same.

etech
09-09-2006, 05:21 AM
SK, haven't you said that the suicide bombers are not following true Islam priniciples. It follows then that either you are taking the side of those false Muslims or you just hate Americans. Well, I could be wrong, it could be both also.

I could have just called the people are troops are fighting "crazy murderous pirates".

Would that make you feel better?

"What you have to realize is that when you attempt to demote one side's motives to some assumptive generality, I can very, very easily do the same."

You can attempt to do the same, it's rather pathetic of you, but you can try to do so.

AJbuilder
09-09-2006, 06:35 AM
This thread is in bad taste. It's truly pathetic that this SK joke of a human being has the urge to post an anti-american thread with anti-american responses every other day. Some of you don't even see it. According to him we deserved the 9/11 and more. He'll try to argue with semantics to fool some of you into thinking he's tackling on an intelligent forum debate. Don't bother. He should go out and do a 50NM hike.

TheBlueDevil
09-09-2006, 08:59 AM
Hey SYRIANKID I have some questions for you.

1) Have you ever served in the United States Military?
2) If NOT HOW IN THE **** CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES ARE "WILLING TO DIE FOR"? WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR?

Have you ever seen our ****ing pay scaled you ignorant *******? You think we die for the ****ing money? You just proved your ignorance right there because we don't make DICK compared to what a civi contractor would.

NuggzTheNinja
09-09-2006, 09:22 AM

The money is actually pitiful compared to most professions.

If they wanted money, drugs, and "hoes", they'd be drug dealers or pimps.

It was one of their first days in Iraq from what I heard when it was posted over at Ogrish. First mortar attack. Let's not rag on them for being scared. They have something to live for. ;)

TheBlueDevil
09-09-2006, 09:48 AM
The money is actually pitiful compared to most professions.

If they wanted money, drugs, and "hoes", they'd be drug dealers or pimps.

It was one of their first days in Iraq from what I heard when it was posted over at Ogrish. First mortar attack. Let's not rag on them for being scared. They have something to live for. ;)

So this video was confirmed as being legit?

sikboy
09-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Seems scary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ldalhP6uM
Its a combat situation, of course they are gonna be scared.

Geography
09-09-2006, 09:50 AM

The brainwashed fanatics are willing to blow up themselves, any civilians in the area and sometimes US troops all for their virgins.

Because fornicating is more important then the lives of others.

Geography
09-09-2006, 09:54 AM

2) If NOT HOW IN THE **** CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES ARE "WILLING TO DIE FOR"? WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT I AM WILLING TO DIE FOR?

Have you ever seen our ****ing pay scaled you ignorant *******? You think we die for the ****ing money? You just proved your ignorance right there because we don't make DICK compared to what a civi contractor would.

You just know that infantryman is willing to die for his 15k a year pay.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 09:59 AM
SK, haven't you said that the suicide bombers are not following true Islam priniciples. It follows then that either you are taking the side of those false Muslims or you just hate Americans. Well, I could be wrong, it could be both also.

You're wrong. The two choices aren't just

1) Americans
2) Suicide bombers

There is a third choice called

3) Legitimate insurgency, whose tactics are legite.

I could have just called the people are troops are fighting "crazy murderous pirates".

Would that make you feel better?

You might as well if you want to exaggerate Muslim motives.

You can attempt to do the same, it's rather pathetic of you, but you can try to do so.

You're pathetic when you feel the need to verbally lash out every time a video scrapes your pride and exposes your insecurities.

TheBlueDevil
09-09-2006, 10:02 AM
You just know that infantryman is willing to die for his 15k a year pay.

Nah man its all about the money so we can go buy ourselves 76 whores since we're not going to heaven :rolleyes:

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 10:05 AM

Yeah I've seen the pay scale.

My point is don't claim that upright Mujahideen are fighting for anything besides establishing God's Law on their land and ousting invaders unless you want me to say your troops are pirate mercenaries who are looking for beer and drug money.

Paradise also contains delicious steak dinners, that doesn't mean people are risking their lives for delicious steak dinners. It just stings you when the same accusations you project on Muslims are reflected back at you. So reflect on what others are saying and you'll understand my posts.

Who are YOU or anyone else to creep into anyone's brain to tell them what they are fighting and dying for?

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 10:08 AM
I didnt claim **** about the ****ing muj bastards. You're the one bashing my ****ing military. ****ing ignorant prick. Glad i ****ing kill bastards like you.

The guy up there did, so I replied to him. If it hurts your feelings then man up and go tell him the same speech you told me.

And you don't kill people like me except in multiplayer games maybe. So go squeeze in under that bed up there ^^ if there's room. Don't talk so big on the internet, the real-world stats aren't in your favour, champ.

http://icasualties.org/oif/US_chart.aspx

Have some respect and you'll find it.

NuggzTheNinja
09-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Who cares why the Mujis are dying, as long as they're doing it often and in large numbers.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Who cares why the Mujis are dying, as long as they're doing it often and in large numbers.

Hey, likewise to the mercenaries making some weed money abroad.

TheBlueDevil
09-09-2006, 10:12 AM
I've got respect for the servicemen that have fought and died in combat in OIF and ANY other war, BUT if we're keeping tally the US is still up by a few i THINK ;) Myself i've yet to get that elusive bullet with my name on it.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 10:31 AM
I've got respect for the servicemen that have fought and died in combat in OIF and ANY other war, BUT if we're keeping tally the US is still up by a few i THINK ;)

Almost 3000 killed, 20000-40000 wounded beyond the ability to fight. 400 Billion dollars spent on a war against dudes with AK-47s and firecrackers who increase in number and foreign support every single day. Survivors coming home so shell-shocked that they either blast themselves, blast their family, or cannot socially function.

I really don't see how that winking smiley helps you out there.

Myself i've yet to get that elusive bullet with my name on it.

Well it's hard to get sniped when you're hiding bravely under a bed.

sikboy
09-09-2006, 10:43 AM
LOL, true.

etech
09-09-2006, 11:02 AM
You're wrong. The two choices aren't just

1) Americans
2) Suicide bombers

I haven't seen that third choice in the insurgency trying to start a civil war. Torturing each other, blowing up mosques and muslims trying to attend their mosque. You can try to say there is a legitimate insurgency(I have my doubts as to their motives) there but their tactics aren't legitimate.

You might as well if you want to exaggerate Muslim motives.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=887625&highlight=crazy+murderous+pirates

Obviously the primary fault is on the crazy murderous pirates.

I just used your terms.

You're pathetic when you feel the need to verbally lash out every time a video scrapes your pride and exposes your insecurities.

And you are pathetic when you feel the need to insult the US military and the troops fighting and dying because you're a Muslim and you'll side with the crazy murderous pirates because of that.

TheBlueDevil
09-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Almost 3000 killed, 20000-40000 wounded beyond the ability to fight. 400 Billion dollars spent on a war against dudes with AK-47s and firecrackers who increase in number and foreign support every single day.

In what world are you living? You just ADD 20K to our wounded total?

To this date 2663 KIA in OIF
19910 WOUNDED NOT EVEN 20k NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 40K

Go back to living in your delusional world where you get your eleventy billion virgins when you go to hell.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Just wondering.

_AdaM_
09-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Just wondering.

Which terrorist? since you guys say the whole Islam faith is terrorism?

saloman
09-09-2006, 01:10 PM
There is an old saying "There are no atheists in fox holes". The saying is so true because everyone who's life is on the line holds onto that hope that if they die, they will do it in God's friendship. Why should these soldiers be any different? This is part of the human condition and anyone who isnt praying to God while folks are shooting at them is insane.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Which terrorist? since you guys say the whole Islam faith is terrorism?
Islamic countries have never denounced any violence against the U.S. Everywhere except Israel people were jumping in the streets when 911 was going down. The terrorists who are trying to kill westerners in all parts of the world is the answer to your question.

majortrepak
09-09-2006, 03:45 PM
well according to your logic soldiers invading on D-day or Marines hitting the beach at Iwo were fearless.

STFU idiotic troll

majortrepak
09-09-2006, 03:46 PM
backtracking already?

Geography
09-09-2006, 03:55 PM
backtracking already?

That and anyone else notice his stance on sex but at the same time waiting for the 72 virgins?

_AdaM_
09-09-2006, 03:58 PM
...except Israel people were jumping in the streets when 911 was going down.

That would be the Palastine. Isreal celebrating after the collapse of the towers. Naaah, they might have celebrated privatley but not in public m8.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I haven't seen that third choice in the insurgency trying to start a civil war. Torturing each other, blowing up mosques and muslims trying to attend their mosque. You can try to say there is a legitimate insurgency(I have my doubts as to their motives) there but their tactics aren't legitimate.

This is because you group the insurgency under a single umbrella, when there are many groups fighting in Iraq with different motives.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=887625&highlight=crazy+murderous+pirates

I just used your terms.

That's nice, and I condemn all acts of murder.

And you are pathetic when you feel the need to insult the US military and the troops fighting and dying because you're a Muslim and you'll side with the crazy murderous pirates because of that.

I don't need insult American troops because I am Muslim, I insult people who get paid to murder others and follow orders blindly against their own morality. What's the difference between a national army and a group of armed mercenaries besides a differently labeled government paycheck?

And I don't side with anyone just because they are Muslim, but rather, when they act correctly based on Islamic tennets. And defending a nation against the assault and tampering of foreign troops is one of the most noble causes, along with fighting to make God's Law supreme in the land.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:09 PM
backtracking already?

What have I backtracked on?

In what world are you living? You just ADD 20K to our wounded total?

It is difficult to get accurate information about wounded troops in Iraq because of the sheer number of loopholes and restricted meanings for what an "injured" person is:

http://fairuse.100webcustomers.com/fairenough/courier00.html

http://www.antiwar.com/casualties/index.php

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:10 PM
This is because you group the insurgency under a single umbrella, when there are many groups fighting in Iraq with different motives.

That's nice, and I condemn all acts of murder.

I don't need insult American troops because I am Muslim, I insult people who get paid to murder others and follow orders blindly against their own morality. What's the difference between a national army and a group of armed mercenaries besides a differently labeled government paycheck?

And I don't side with anyone just because they are Muslim, but rather, when they act correctly based on Islamic tennets. And defending a nation against the assault and tampering of foreign troops is one of the most noble causes, along with fighting to make God's Law supreme in the land.
So you dont mind guys who want to kill americans?

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:13 PM
So you dont mind guys who want to kill americans?

Can you rephrase your statement so that it is actually SPECIFIC to some scenario? The way you have phrased it now, you are asking whether it is ok for "guys" to murder people who hold American passports. This is obviously criminal and not permissible, nor do I support it.

Weightaholic
09-09-2006, 08:20 PM
My point is don't claim that upright Mujahideen are fighting for anything besides establishing God's Law on their land and ousting invaders unless you want me to say your troops are pirate mercenaries who are looking for beer and drug money.

Where were these "upright" mujahideen when Saddam was running the country?

Perhaps these pieces of **** have crawled out of the woodwork now because they know that if the US catches them, their entire families won't be killed - they might actually only be put in prison, and their families not punished at all.

Real brave.

SK, you are nothing more than a pathetic piece of **** who criticises anything to do with the west any chance you can, all the while taking advantage of everything the western lifestyle (that you supposedly find so distasteful) has to offer you. Do you know why you have that lifestyle? Because people NOT like you fought and died for it.

You mock and say "hiding under your bed", and "kill me in a multi-player wargame perhaps", and all this time, what the f*ck are you doing? If you believe so strongly in what these mujahatards are doing, why the f*ck aren't you over there right now, giving your life for the cause? It's because you're a gutless little coward, who prefers to sit faceless behind a keyboard, spouting quotes from your paedophile of a prophet.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:34 PM

We don't believe in armed revolutions, as corrupt as a Muslim leader may be, so long as he does not commit heresy.

You mock and say "hiding under your bed", and "kill me in a multi-player wargame perhaps", and all this time, what the f*ck are you doing? If you believe so strongly in what these mujahatards are doing, why the f*ck aren't you over there right now, giving your life for the cause? It's because you're a gutless little coward, who prefers to sit faceless behind a keyboard, spouting quotes.

haha, like I'd fall for that one. Give me a little more credit, champ.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:37 PM
We don't believe in armed revolutions, as corrupt as a Muslim leader may be, so long as he does not commit heresy.

Actually he is right on with that gutless little coward comment. Defend Islam all you want. Your prophet is a murderous thug just like the rest of the jew killing thugs over in the desert.

Weightaholic
09-09-2006, 08:38 PM
We don't believe in armed revolutions, as corrupt as a Muslim leader maybe, so long as he does not commit heresy. What a bunch of bull****. If he didn't live by the five pillars of Islam, he isn't a Muslim anyway. Unless the five pillars of Islam are Rape, Murder, Genocide, Brutality and Facism.

Twist and turn and run and hide. The fact remains, you sit behind your computer, in your nice comfortable room in the civilised western world, with your massive e-balls, cheering on from the sidelines. That's probably all a coward like you is suited for anyway. Yelling out from the peanut gallery.

Quick, go read your story book, and get a pithy little quote from it. I'll check back, o gutless wonder.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:38 PM

Perhaps these pieces of **** have crawled out of the woodwork now because they know that if the US catches them, their entire families won't be killed - they might actually only be put in prison, and their families not punished at all.

Real brave.

SK, you are nothing more than a pathetic piece of **** who criticises anything to do with the west any chance you can, all the while taking advantage of everything the western lifestyle (that you supposedly find so distasteful) has to offer you. Do you know why you have that lifestyle? Because people NOT like you fought and died for it.

You mock and say "hiding under your bed", and "kill me in a multi-player wargame perhaps", and all this time, what the f*ck are you doing? If you believe so strongly in what these mujahatards are doing, why the f*ck aren't you over there right now, giving your life for the cause? It's because you're a gutless little coward, who prefers to sit faceless behind a keyboard, spouting quotes from your paedophile of a prophet.THE BEST POST I HAVE READ SO FAR

etech
09-09-2006, 08:39 PM
In Islam, what is necessary for a leader to be considered to having commited hersey?

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:40 PM
What a bunch of bull****. If he didn't live by the five pillars of Islam, he isn't a Muslim anyway. Unless the five pillars of Islam are Rape, Murder, Genocide, Brutality and Facism.

Twist and turn and run and hide. The fact remains, you sit behind your computer, in your nice comfortable room in the civilised western world, with your massive e-balls, cheering on from the sidelines. That's probably all a coward like you is suited for anyway. Yelling out from the peanut gallery.

Quick, go read your story book, and get a pithy little quote from it. I'll check back, o gutless wonder.
WOOPS I SPOKE TOO SOON, WE HAVE A TIE

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:43 PM
In Islam, what is necessary for a leader to be considered to having commited hersey?

Anything that makes them an apostate: Overt statements and actions that lead to one's expulsion from the fold of Islam.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 08:44 PM
What a bunch of bull****. If he didn't live by the five pillars of Islam, he isn't a Muslim anyway.

You can still be a Muslim even if you don't live by all the pillars of Islam. The first, the testification of faith, is necessary though.

jmonty
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM

car bombs kill 34 children in baghdad:

http://goliath.ecnext.com/comsite5/bin/pdinventory.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=2750&item_id=0199-815853

Insurgents kill 16, including children, in attacks across Iraq

http://www.forbes.com/finance/feeds/afx/2005/08/11/afx2177990.html

Insurgents Kill Dozens Of Kids As Soldiers Hand Out Candy

http://www.wpxi.com/news/3772108/detail.html

you are a sick brainwashed mother****er. 'legite' my ass. why don't you come over here to iraq and fight with them, maybe you'll get what you deserve.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:46 PM
You can still be a Muslim even if you don't live by all the pillars of Islam. The first, the testification of faith, is necessary though.
Just shut up. Weightaholic put you in your place so just stop with your Mohammed this and Mohammed that BS.

Jesusfreak777
09-09-2006, 08:57 PM

http://goliath.ecnext.com/comsite5/bin/pdinventory.pl?pdlanding=1&referid=2750&item_id=0199-815853

you are a sick brainwashed mother****er. 'legite' my ass. why don't you come over here to iraq and fight with them, maybe you'll get what you deserve.Another awesome post. You cant talk to guys like this who think that stuff is legit. If I met someone like that in person and he said that to me, I'd be throwing punches.

SYRIANKID
09-09-2006, 09:02 PM

you are a sick brainwashed mother****er. 'legite' my ass. why don't you come over here to iraq and fight with them, maybe you'll get what you deserve.

Like I explained to you, the "insurgency" involves many groups. The people you have linked to, who kill Shia left and right, are mostly streaming in from Saudi Arabia. They neither represent the opinons of mainstream Muslims or the rest of the insurgents. I think the actions of such insurgents are criminal, barbaric, and anti-Islamic. This would not be the legitimate resistance I'm talking about.

Weightaholic
09-09-2006, 11:36 PM

Is it any wonder the so-called "muslim" countries are such ****holes then.

Hey, I believe that God is the one and only true God, and Mohammed is is true and final prophet (and also a dirty paedophilic sociopath, but that's a different testification).

Now all I have to do is become leader of one of these ****-pot countries, and hey, no revolution. After all, we muslims don't believe in armed revolutions!

When the US overthrows one of the most murderous dictators of the modern era, they're the enemy because, um, because, er, because they're the US, dammit!

Idiots. Absolute f*cking idiots. And all the while being cheered on by such illustrious keyboard warriors such as SK, EOY, Trance, deeyala, and the other Islamo-fools on this forum.

etech
09-10-2006, 06:19 AM

Hey, I believe that God is the one and only true God, and Mohammed is is true and final prophet (and also a dirty paedophilic sociopath, but that's a different testification).

Now all I have to do is become leader of one of these ****-pot countries, and hey, no revolution. After all, we muslims don't believe in armed revolutions!

When the US overthrows one of the most murderous dictators of the modern era, they're the enemy because, um, because, er, because they're the US, dammit!

Idiots. Absolute f*cking idiots. And all the while being cheered on by such illustrious keyboard warriors such as SK, EOY, Trance, deeyala, and the other Islamo-fools on this forum.

Well, since we don't have to follow all of the pillars....

I'll buy you a beer for that post.

OatmealnEggs
09-10-2006, 06:46 AM
They're serving their lord, ben franklin: $$

The real brainwashed fanatics are invading countries and butchering people for a salary and natural resources.
I cant believe you just said that about our troops. You are nothing but a jew hating little piece of **** who sits behind a computer in a country in which guys like you are criticizing died for. Why dont you go join your muslim cause over there. I hope one of our "ben franklin serving christian boys" puts a sniper round right in your little head for comments like that.

sikboy
09-10-2006, 08:31 AM
I cant believe you just said that about our troops. You are nothing but a jew hating little piece of **** who sits behind a computer in a country in which guys like you are criticizing died for. Why dont you go join your muslim cause over there. I hope one of our "ben franklin serving christian boys" puts a sniper round right in your little head for comments like that.
Now your jebusfreak777 account has been perm banned.

Geography
09-10-2006, 08:35 AM

Thank you.

SYRIANKID
09-10-2006, 09:04 AM

No, not really. The Prophet (pbuh) prophesied we would be ruled by dictators for several years immediately before the Caliphate returned.

The U.S. doesn't overthrow dictators that comply with it, like in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. It only overthrows dictators that annoy it. Not only that, it tries to install anti-Islamic governments. So obviously it will be opposed.

Nobody hates the U.S. because "they're the US" as you irrationally claim. People hate and oppose the US government and army because of what they do.

etech
09-10-2006, 09:32 AM
So the US overthrows a murderous dictator and the Muslim world gets it's collective panties in a bunch and declares jihad on the US.

Got it.

Physicality
09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
So the US overthrows a murderous dictator and the Muslim world gets it's collective panties in a bunch and declares jihad on the US.

Got it.
Boggles the mind doesnt it? Watch out, SK said in an earlier post that he thinks american soldeirs are killing for benjamin franklins.

SYRIANKID
09-10-2006, 09:44 AM

Got it.

If the US had sniped the dictators in the head and left, you wouldn't have heard anything from anyone.

The problem is that the U.S. not only got rid of the dictator, it did so in a very sloppy way that cost many lives in the process AND it began attacking anyone who attempted to set up an Islamic government.

At this point it became clear that the U.S. doesn't want a democracy, it wants a pro-US democracy. So the U.S. isn't doing anyone any favors, it is purely in its own self-interest.

etech
09-10-2006, 10:18 AM
If the US had sniped the dictators in the head and left, you wouldn't have heard anything from anyone.

Difficult to do and would not have changed anything. Saddam's sons were set to take over when he died. The Sunnis in charge liked it that way and just removing Saddam would not appreciably changed the reasons that Iraq was under UN sanction.

The problem is that the U.S. not only got rid of the dictator, it did so in a very sloppy way that cost many lives in the process AND it began attacking anyone who attempted to set up an Islamic government.

Lives had been lost by Iraqis trying to overthrow Saddam. There was no way to do it nice and pretty.

Can you be more specific about your statement, "it began attacking anyone who attempted to set up an Islamic government. "

Exactly who was attacked and so forth please.

I will say that the US will try to set up a government that represents all Iraqis and not just the religious extremists. Then you would just have another Iran and all of its problems for the world.

At this point it became clear that the U.S. doesn't want a democracy, it wants a pro-US democracy. So the U.S. isn't doing anyone any favors, it is purely in its own self-interest.

The US wants a government that represents all of the people of Iraq, not just the crazy murderous pirates. Does the US want a government in charge that will declare war on the US, of course not, don't be so stupid. Would that be good for the people of Iraq, of course not. Would it be good for the people of that entire region of the world, of course not.

Try thinking about the world and all of the people in it for a change and not just the US is bad, Islam is good. It ain't that simple and clear cut son.

_AdaM_
09-10-2006, 10:25 AM
did I say something bad NuggzTheNinja to make yo neg me :confused:

SYRIANKID
09-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Difficult to do and would not have changed anything. Saddam's sons were set to take over when he died. The Sunnis in charge liked it that way and just removing Saddam would not appreciably changed the reasons that Iraq was under UN sanction.

This is your conjecture. Yes it is difficult, but something's difficult does not preclude it as an option. The idea that nothing would have happened is a fair one, but that also doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted by the U.S. according to their logic. The fact of the matter is, the U.S. didn't just want to get rid of Saddam, they wanted to CHOOSE the guy who replaced him, and that's why no other option but an invasion was chosen.

Lives had been lost by Iraqis trying to overthrow Saddam. There was no way to do it nice and pretty.

That's probably true, but that is not an argument to gung-ho it.

Can you be more specific about your statement, "it began attacking anyone who attempted to set up an Islamic government. "

The insurgent groups, when they arose, made and continue to make clear statements about their raison d'etre:

1) They will not stop fighting until foreign forces leave
2) They will not stop fighting until Islamic rule returns

Exactly who was attacked and so forth please.

Every single group that undermined the U.S. backed Iraqi governments or the US troops. All of them.

I will say that the US will try to set up a government that represents all Iraqis and not just the religious extremists. Then you would just have another Iran and all of its problems for the world.

That is not democratic then. If democracy means killing off all the candidates you don't want in power, that is tyrrany. That is no different from what Saddam had, it just has a pro-US spin now.

Iran is not a world problem. Iran is only a problem to the US and Israel because they have MADE Iran their problem. When your problem is having weapons but disagreeing with you, you're going to have a lot of world problems.

The US wants a government that represents all of the people of Iraq, not just the crazy murderous pirates. Does the US want a government in charge that will declare war on the US, of course not, don't be so stupid. Would that be good for the people of Iraq, of course not. Would it be good for the people of that entire region of the world, of course not.

OBVIOUSLY the US only wants to put people in charge who love the US. The US would like to have a 53rd state if it could. And you're totally conceding to my point here. The U.S. is there to CHOOSE the Iraqi leadership by process of elimination. So don't claim it wants democracy, it wants to impose its choice of leadership. So don't complain when the opposition...opposes it.

Try thinking about the world and all of the people in it for a change and not just the US is bad, Islam is good. It ain't that simple and clear cut son.

It's very simply and clear cut. The US is neutral in my eyes until its government and army go around killing people and trying to change governments to further oppress Muslim masses who have been stomped on for 80 years and further gorge on their resources.

It is extremely clear to me that the U.S. is leading a war AGAINST Islamic rule and Muslims. The only Muslims the U.S. governments wants alive, are Muslims who do not practice Islam.

etech
09-10-2006, 10:52 AM
This is your conjecture. Yes it is difficult, but something's difficult does not preclude it as an option. The idea that nothing would have happened is a fair one, but that also doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted by the U.S. according to their logic. The fact of the matter is, the U.S. didn't just want to get rid of Saddam, they wanted to CHOOSE the guy who replaced him, and that's why no other option but an invasion was chosen.

It was impossible to change the regime without removing the goverment. You SPECULATION about motives is just that, baseless speculation colored by your hate for the US.

That's probably true, but that is not an argument to gung-ho it.

Gung-ho? Since those were muslims killing muslims they don't count according to you. Got it.

The insurgent groups, when they arose, made and continue to make clear statements about their raison d'etre:

1) They will not stop fighting until foreign forces leave
2) They will not stop fighting until Islamic rule returns

Muslim rule according to their controllers in Iran.

Every single group that undermined the U.S. backed Iraqi governments or the US troops. All of them.

Damn, attack US troops and you get attacked. I hope you are correct and every single one of those groups got attacked. They are the ones keeping Iraq from moving quickly to a peaceful and stable democracy. It's too bad you are rooting for them SK.

That is not democratic then. If democracy means killing off all the candidates you don't want in power, that is tyrrany. That is no different from what Saddam had, it just has a pro-US spin now.

You have no proof that the US killed off anyone simply because of their politics. The US has attacked groups that are attacking US troops and those killing other Iraqis.

Iran is not a world problem. Iran is only a problem to the US and Israel because they have MADE Iran their problem. When your problem is having weapons but disagreeing with you, you're going to have a lot of world problems.

Iran is a world wide problem. Iran makes themselves a problem by funding and supplying weapons to the hezbollah terrorists.

OBVIOUSLY the US only wants to put people in charge who love the US. The US would like to have a 53rd state if it could. And you're totally conceding to my point here. The U.S. is there to CHOOSE the Iraqi leadership by process of elimination. So don't claim it wants democracy, it wants to impose its choice of leadership. So don't complain when the opposition...opposes it.

When the opposition opposes the creation of a democracy to represent all of the people of Iraq by sucide bombers, beheadings and torture then is that the type of government you really want for Iraq. It would be Muslim so I guess you would approve.

It's very simply and clear cut. The US is neutral in my eyes until its government and army go around killing people and trying to change governments to further oppress Muslim masses who have been stomped on for 80 years and further gorge on their resources.

Oh crap where do you get this bull****?

It is extremely clear to me that the U.S. is leading a war AGAINST Islamic rule and Muslims. The only Muslims the U.S. governments wants alive, are Muslims who do not practice Islam.

In the same vein then,

It is extremely clear to me that Islam is leading a war AGAINST freedom and democracy. Islam wants all infidels to convert or be beheaded.

I can throw the same bull**** you do SK. The thing is, mine have more basis in truth then yours.

SYRIANKID
09-10-2006, 11:09 AM
It was impossible to change the regime without removing the goverment. You SPECULATION about motives is just that, baseless speculation colored by your hate for the US.

I don't care what strategies you don't THINK would work, that doesn't validate the ALTERNATIVE strategies. I hear this common excuse from people who supported nuking Japan. "Oh, well if we didn't nuke them, the ground war would have cost more lives".

Well hey, why don't you nuke EVERYONE to prevent all ground wars then? That will save you wetting your toes.

I don't hate "the US" genius, I look at the facts on the ground. The US government is using the army to control foreign governments and resources. Do I CARE about the average American in this situation? They have nothing to do with it.

Gung-ho? Since those were muslims killing muslims they don't count according to you. Got it.

This doesn't even make sense here, I don't even know what you are talking about. If Muslims try an uprising and die, that's the chance they take, but we don't support uprisings. The consequences of an uprising are far worse than any dictator.

Muslim rule according to their controllers in Iran.

No, they don't.

Damn, attack US troops and you get attacked. I hope you are correct and every single one of those groups got attacked. They are the ones keeping Iraq from moving quickly to a peaceful and stable democracy. It's too bad you are rooting for them SK.

There is no democracy when the U.S. kills the candidates it doesn't want to see. Imagine you have China in the U.S. killing all the Republicans. Would you give me that same speech? I have a feeling you wouldn't. "The Chinese army says that the Republicans are evil doers preventing democracy from taking place"

Obviously I will root for the Muslims who want to establish Islamic rule. I don't want to see any more US dictatorships in the Middle East like Egypt and Jordan.

You have no proof that the US killed off anyone simply because of their politics. The US has attacked groups that are attacking US troops and those killing other Iraqis.

That's your story, and we know their's. The insurgents won't stop until they evict American soldiers and return Islamic rule and the Americans won't leave until they install a fake government. If that's the way it's going to be, so be it. Too bad 2 young Americans soldiers have to die every day just so American can control foreign governments, though.

Iran is a world wide problem. Iran makes themselves a problem by funding and supplying weapons to the hezbollah terrorists.

Hezbollah and Iran are only terrorist organizations in the eyes of the U.S., Israel, and their allies. In the same way, the Muslim world views the U.S. and Israel as "terrorist states". So your entire classification of who is and is not a terrorist is based on your national alliances.

Just like the whole idea of who you think is "evil".

When the opposition opposes the creation of a democracy to represent all of the people of Iraq by sucide bombers, beheadings and torture then is that the type of government you really want for Iraq. It would be Muslim so I guess you would approve.

I don't approve of all the tactics used by every single insurgent group in Iraq. I approve of the establishment of an Islamic government THROUGH legitimate resistance. You can throw your propaganda at me all day long, I don't group all Iraqi factions under one banner nor do I approve of all of them and their tactics. But largely, they share many of the same goals.

Oh crap where do you get this bull****?

World history.

In the same vein then,

It is extremely clear to me that Islam is leading a war AGAINST freedom and democracy. Islam wants all infidels to convert or be beheaded.

I can throw the same bull**** you do SK. The thing is, mine have more basis in truth then yours.

Think whatever you like, it doesn't really matter because this isn't a war of ideas. This is a fight where on one side Muslims want to reestablish an Islamic government independent of foreign intervention and on the other, America wants to send its youths to die so it can create another pro-American manipulatable dictatorship in the Middle East that will suppress Muslims and sell its resources to line the pockets of corrupt leaders.

No matter what you think of Muslims and Islam, you have already lost the moral ground by simply intervening in a people's right to rule themselves as they wish.

You would never permit a foreign army to do to your country what America is doing to Iraq, so nothing you say can erase the facts on the ground.

new_reality
09-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Syriankid, here's the bottom line, and you better listen up bitch:

We are in Iraq to stay. Get the **** over it. Your mujahideen buddies are waiting for you in hell, and many more of them will join them once our boys are finished. Bottom line, end of ****ing story.

SYRIANKID
09-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Syriankid, here's the bottom line,

We are in Iraq to stay.

haha, no, I think you'll limp back home like they did from Vietnam.

sikboy
09-10-2006, 11:20 AM
haha, no, I think you'll limp back home like they did from Vietnam.

That was uncalled for, take 7 days out.

NuggzTheNinja
09-10-2006, 01:13 PM

Somewhere, someone named "jebusfreak777" is wondering why he got the banhammer. :( :D

sikboy
09-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Somewhere, someone named "jebusfreak777" is wondering why he got the banhammer. :( :D
LOL, it was jesusfreak and i banned all his other accounts, except 1.

V_V
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
NewReality-

Why can't you be civil in your response instead of saying to people, "listen up, bitch"? You clearly detest Islam and all of Muslims alike. Your tone is quite in line with your feelings, which I find to be unfortunate, especially in a forum such as this.

From my brief visits to bb.com, I have noticed that SK speaks with a clear and neutral tone, pointing out facts when asked to. While all other anti-Muslims choose to provoke and lash out with a more obvious and inflammatory tone.

While you may consider yourself to be so worldly to know what exactly will happen with Iraq, Muslims around the world, and "your boys", I would suggest you stop making prophetic observations when you are nothing but a mere mortal.

We each have the right to choose our course in life and to like/dislike what we our heart desires. You have proven that quite well. I suppose I just don't understand when someone speaks in a non-offensive manner (and stating opinions that aren't seditious in nature but taken to be of offense don't count; that is simply an individualistic reaction) while responding to the rebukes of others, he is blasted from someone who chooses to disagree with him.

Why don't we all just try to keep the peace on these boards? I cannot speak for those on either side that have lashed out, but I'm simply speaking as a matter of default. I know that it isn't easy for some of us, and I'm not one not to be overtaken by emotion from time to time. Certainly, reading some posts here have upset me. But I think it's important to maintain some decency around here. But that is simply my opinion.

NuggzTheNinja
09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Syriankid, here's the bottom line, and you better listen up bitch:

We are in Iraq to stay. Get the **** over it. Your mujahideen buddies are waiting for you in hell, and many more of them will join them once our boys are finished. Bottom line, end of ****ing story.

I don't know why that made me laugh...but it did.

etech
09-10-2006, 01:56 PM
SK, since you manganed to get yourself banned I'll just respond to this one point at this time.

This doesn't even make sense here, I don't even know what you are talking about. If Muslims try an uprising and die, that's the chance they take, but we don't support uprisings. The consequences of an uprising are far worse than any dictator.

If you don't support uprisings then don't support the terrorists in Iraq.

But think also of this. If Iraq does turn into a Muslim state, they will owe it to the US because they were too chickenshi# to do it themselves.

Have a nice week off.

NuggzTheNinja
09-10-2006, 01:59 PM
SK, since you manganed to get yourself banned I'll just respond to this one point at this time.

If you don't support uprisings then don't support the terrorists in Iraq.

But think also of this. If Iraq does turn into a Muslim state, they will owe it to the US because they were too chickenshi# to do it themselves.

Have a nice week off.

You'll get a reply around the same time as the SETI program.

Message sent into space: "Hello is anyone out there?"

10 million years later, the radio signal leaves the galaxy. One comes back: "What?"