PDA

View Full Version : Best workout I've ever had...

SandManTFC
09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Been doing weights and the right diet for just under a year now and I'm very impressed with my gains, I'm always making sure I can push myself to the next level as in lifting more and doing it right technique wise.

For some reason today my lifting was unreal for me, today was no different than last sundays lifting...

Status..11.00am work out ( Got up at 7.00 as usual) Only got 6 gours sleep but 8 - 9 every other night)
Supplements:
Creatine (2 weeks in)never done creatine before
Crab/protein drink 2 hours before as usual, 3 hours before oats poriidge as usual.
Plenty of fluids as I'm training.
My flat bench press went up 15kg and I did an extra 2 sets and still completed my whole work out with more than enough energy left.

The only difference I see is 2 hours less sleep roughly..
Man I need to what I did different...........

ryan36_1
09-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Been doing weights and the right diet for just under a year now and I'm very impressed with my gains, I'm always making sure I can push myself to the next level as in lifting more and doing it right technique wise.

For some reason today my lifting was unreal for me, today was no different than last sundays lifting...

Status..11.00am work out ( Got up at 7.00 as usual) Only got 6 gours sleep but 8 - 9 every other night)
Supplements:
Creatine (2 weeks in)never done creatine before
Crab/protein drink 2 hours before as usual, 3 hours before oats poriidge as usual.
Plenty of fluids as I'm training.
My flat bench press went up 15kg and I did an extra 2 sets and still completed my whole work out with more than enough energy left.

The only difference I see is 2 hours less sleep roughly..
Man I need to what I did different...........

Most likely, it was the creatine. It looks like that is the only new thing you have done. In any case, kudos on the gains and workout.

dbx
09-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Congrats on the great workout! But don't fool yourself into thinking it was any one thing. 30lb increase in bench ability isn't from a dose of creatine. Chances are that you just had an extraordinary day. Most of us have em' every once in a while, just as we have slumps we can't always explain either :( Just enjoy the moment ;)

Rynomxer147
09-03-2006, 04:33 PM
dont u just love those days!

Tomek
09-03-2006, 04:50 PM
fukk me.. lol.. wish my bench goes up 15 kg's today :)

ryan36_1
09-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Wow 15 Kgs. :eek:
The first time I read it I thought it was 15 lbs.

SandManTFC
09-03-2006, 10:32 PM
I always have a good workout on weekends as I have'nt been to work all day pre workout. Yesterday I put an extra 5kg each extra set and was loving it and for the first time in along time had someone spot me just in case...