PDA

View Full Version : Starting Early

edster951
01-16-2003, 12:31 PM
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked

"Tuna and oil" was the combined reply!!!

TrishB
01-16-2003, 12:52 PM
They are sooo adorable!!! You must be so proud that they want to do keto with you...LOL. Somehow, I doubt that you are smiling when you are eating tuna and oil for breakfast. :)

little lats
01-16-2003, 01:20 PM
YUCK!!

Gollum
01-16-2003, 02:48 PM
How things have changed.I always wanted a sugary cereal with a cartoon character on the box.

Whats for lunch,Edster?Chicken breasts and rice? :D

Handsome fellas,btw

edster951
01-16-2003, 03:34 PM
It was only today they wanted it.

Usually it is cereal. I think they were just being silly, but they ate it all anyway.

For lunch they had cheese spread on toast, so not quite keto, followed by some chocolate. Definitely not keto.

They do like tuna though.

gbat
01-16-2003, 05:09 PM
Made me smile, edster! Beautiful children, look so healthy and bright eyed. Life is good, huh!

IPR
01-16-2003, 07:38 PM
Great pic Ed.

My daughter (3yo) is not so keen on dads food although she likes to help me prepare for the next days breakfast and insists on stuffing the supps I take in my mouth.

She sat watching "Pumping Iron" with me the other day (mum wasn't too pleased) and kept asking "can daddy do that" which of course I said yes to :). Since then she has repeatedly demonstrated her double front bi pose (much better than dads) and other feats of strength.

Its a great feeling when your children take interest/want to be involved. I'm sure you are very proud and happy Ed, and so you should be :D

Gollum
01-17-2003, 02:51 AM
IPR,

There is a scene from Pumping Iron where Mike Katz and his two young children are clowning around on the lawn outside his house.They are both demonstrating bodybuilding poses.It is a very touching and funny scene,especially when the girl wants daddy to feel her biceps.

My favorite lines of that scene:

Mike Katz:"How about daddy?Does daddy have a big muscle?"
Mike Katz jr.:"Yeah!"

gbat
01-17-2003, 03:33 AM
Speaking of kids, I took a picture of Lou Ferigno posing to school the other day. They were studying muscles and I figured Lou could help out. The teacher held up the picture and the children said, "Wow!". One little fella said,"My momma could sure use a man like dat!!!"

IPR
01-17-2003, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Gollum
There is a scene from Pumping Iron where Mike Katz and his two young children are clowning around on the lawn outside his house.They are both demonstrating bodybuilding poses.It is a very touching and funny scene,especially when the girl wants daddy to feel her biceps.

I know it well :D

My daughter really tries hard to get that bicep peak, you can see the strain on her little face :D

Gollum
01-17-2003, 05:02 AM
AAAWWWWW!!!!!!

I cant stand it.Too cute...

Gator
01-17-2003, 05:04 AM
My daughters the same way, always wants to work out..And surf !!!
"Can we use the machines Dad ???" LOL

Great family..

Gator

giantfan43
01-17-2003, 05:44 AM
I have two little ones (4 and 6) .. the girl is 4 and takes dancing lessons .. she is constantly showing me her "muscle legs" and my son, who takes karate, comes home from class and shows me how many situps he can do .. then jumps up and says feel my stomach !

They still gag when I have tuna though ..they actually make me leave the room .. gotta share some of you tips Edster !

edster951
01-17-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by giantfan43
I have two little ones (4 and 6) .. the girl is 4 and takes dancing lessons .. she is constantly showing me her "muscle legs" and my son, who takes karate, comes home from class and shows me how many situps he can do .. then jumps up and says feel my stomach !

They still gag when I have tuna though ..they actually make me leave the room .. gotta share some of you tips Edster !
No real tips.

One day they hated it, the next day the wanted it. Kids!!

Hopefully our attitudes and training will rub off onto them. They like to sit on my feet while I do crunches, and lie on my back while I do pressups. Problem is they are getting heavier faster than I'm getting stronger. :(