PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Question...to eat or not to.

Liqwed
08-31-2006, 09:59 AM
Let's say you ate clean the whole day so far and you need 600 more calories to complete your "3000 cal/day" diet. If the only option u have is a Big Mac or some kinda sloppy burger, would you eat it to complete your 3000 cal goal for the day? I guess what im askin is, for bulking, is it better to eat junk food than not to eat it? Assuming the only option is a bad burger. I know some of you will say...well whats wrong with packing your meals ahead of time or whatever. but some of us have no choice sometimes

nitrored
08-31-2006, 10:01 AM
Like you described, if the only 2 options are a big mac to finish of your daily calories or not eat... then you eat the big mac.

You must live a terrible terrible life...

boyscouT
08-31-2006, 10:02 AM
Let's say you ate clean the whole day so far and you need 600 more calories to complete your "3000 cal/day" diet. If the only option u have is a Big Mac or some kinda sloppy burger, would you eat it to complete your 3000 cal goal for the day? I guess what im askin is, for bulking, is it better to eat junk food than not to eat it? Assuming the only option is a bad burger. I know some of you will say...well whats wrong with packing your meals ahead of time or whatever. but some of us have no choice sometimes
See what I bolded?

To me, that means 'Food vs No Food.'

I'll take the food.

But seriously, if you're gonna eat at Mc.Donalds, at least get something that doesn't have trans fats.

PeteyW
08-31-2006, 10:06 AM
You always have other options..... You can ALWAYS ALWAYS prepare ahead of time.

Liqwed
08-31-2006, 10:08 AM
right, and thats what i do...I'm jus saying, if it comes down to it. I kno better than to eat dirty food. But thanks for the responses

Hola Bola
08-31-2006, 10:18 AM
I'd rather eat something bad than skip a meal.

JustLost
08-31-2006, 10:28 AM

Not always.
Sometimes real life can be uncooperative.

Saying "always" instead of "usually" is usually silly.