PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a Gaspari Board Rep?

Kohen_Gadol
08-27-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm going to pitch the idea to Rich and a few others at Gaspari for us to pick up 1-3 board reps. You need to be >25 years old, in decent shape, and honestly believe in the Gaspari mission and products (no whores-for-a-buck types need apply). Compensational details are negotiable. Need a "green bar" for rep points and MUST always maintain green. Should be a vet or close to it. No overt shill types need bother. Just honest folks to answer honest questions. If you currently rep for someone else, forget it. We do not pinch other teams players...its unethical and not fair.

PM me if interest. If you do not meet the basic criteria set forth above, do not PM me to see if we will make an exception. We will not.

BK

warriors
08-27-2006, 12:23 AM
Three letters. MAX!!!

:D

my_whey
08-27-2006, 12:35 AM
Warriors, you a rep for anyone? If not I'd definatly give you a vote if you are interested.

storm shadow
08-27-2006, 12:37 AM
I nominate maxx and joel. :D

How come you're looking for those >25? Either way good luck finding some quality reps.

adoniscomplex
08-27-2006, 12:38 AM
i am soo close to 25
:stares at calander:

OneBetter
08-27-2006, 12:40 AM
des would be a solid choice.. but you'll probably have to talk to his agent first. :cool:

SeP
08-27-2006, 12:51 AM
It shouldn't say > 25, it should say must be OLD!! :D

jk

Joel
08-27-2006, 02:20 AM
I'm going to pitch the idea to Rich and a few others at Gaspari for us to pick up 1-3 board reps. You need to be >25 years old, in decent shape, and honestly believe in the Gaspari mission and products (no whores-for-a-buck types need apply). Compensational details are negotiable. Need a "green bar" for rep points and MUST always maintain green. Should be a vet or close to it. No overt shill types need bother. Just honest folks to answer honest questions. If you currently rep for someone else, forget it. We do not pinch other teams players...its unethical and not fair.

PM me if interest. If you do not meet the basic criteria set forth above, do not PM me to see if we will make an exception. We will not.

BK

I would only recommend SizeOn so that rules me out

Heinlbag
08-27-2006, 03:12 AM
older than 25.. Sigh...
i'd love to be.. but 22 aint gonna cut it ey? (how about i work in a nutritional store and always recommend gaspari?)
oh, plus i already have a college degree in Business and Management, and European Studies.
and not community or a devry, i actually went to a college.. (UWGB and The Hague uni (in the Netherlands)).

NATHAN518
08-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Three letters. MAX!!!

:D
warry would be a good choice

pu12en12g
08-27-2006, 04:01 AM
Warriors, Bammy, Cervasa and Quelly get my vote

Kohen_Gadol
08-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Warriors, Bammy, Cervasa and Quelly get my vote

Bump to the top. Extra bonus...if you're also going to be at the Olympia and are willing to sit down with me for 15-30 minutes so I can interview you, you'd sure as heck be a shoe in for this type of thing.

Hint - hint!

BK

punksurfer024
08-27-2006, 09:48 AM
yeah i dont like that older then 25 deal, just cause your older doesnt make you more responsible, but oh well not my company. good luck to those who apply, i would but im only 22 :D

E-Go
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM

BK
Good shape? Rounds a shape >.<

Elliptical Envy
08-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Good luck to all of those who apply. :D

no_strain_no_ga
08-27-2006, 11:03 AM
I want to be a.............. What, 25 years old? :mad:

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-27-2006, 12:29 PM
...if you're also going to be at the Olympia and are willing to sit down with me for 15-30 minutes so I can interview you
I don't want the interview, but I would sure love to know why you sent me this pm.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=1407056

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the neg reps - I know why you do not like me. I am also pretty sure you do not want me to post to others the real reason you do not like me either.

You stay away from me - I'll stay away from you.

Fair?

BK

First of all, you negged me first, I was simply returning the favor. And please, if you think there is a reason I don't like you post it so everybody can see. Please do, because the real reason I don't like you is nothing more than the fact that your an arrogant **********. Oops did I just say that:eek:! And why oh why would you want me to stay away from you? Are you afraid?

I had actually forgotten about you until you sent that pm. Now, at least I got that off my chest:)

storm shadow
08-27-2006, 12:30 PM
I don't want the interview, but I would sure love to know why you sent me this pm.

link doesn't work buddy.

no_strain_no_ga
08-27-2006, 01:21 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the neg reps - I know why you do not like me. I am also pretty sure you do not want me to post to others the real reason you do not like me either.

You stay away from me - I'll stay away from you.

Fair?

BK

First of all, you negged me first, I was simply returning the favor. And please, if you think there is a reason I don't like you post it so everybody can see. Please do, because the real reason I don't like you is nothing more than the fact that your an arrogant **********. Oops did I just say that:eek:! And why oh why would you want me to stay away from you? Are you afraid?

I had actually forgotten about you until you sent that pm. Now, at least I got that off my chest:)
Why does he want you to stay away from him. You're probably more than a thousand miles away from him. Are you going to e-punch him through the computer screen?

uhockey
08-27-2006, 01:24 PM
What're you paying? ;)

The booth at the Europa was quite toned down from the monster booth at the Arnold, but your man at the show talked SizeON on a very high level while also being able to dumb it down for the people who knew less about it, I was truly impressed.

storm shadow
08-27-2006, 01:25 PM
Why does he want you to stay away from him. You're probably more than a thousand miles away from him. Are you going to u-punch him through the computer screen?
you mean e-punch ;)
anyways, I love it when people air dirty laundry out in public.

bongd
08-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow, what an awesome opportunity. If I were more seasoned on these boards, 25 and had more experience with BB'ing in general I'd definitely apply.

Cervesa and a lot of other brothers should know about this. That'd be wicked.

user25891
08-27-2006, 02:14 PM
You've got a PM from me!

GimpyPaw
08-27-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm not applying for the job or anything, but I just want to say that "Size-On" wins the award for Best Supplement Name. It's a great choice in your marketing strategy. Strait forward, descriptive, no X137-Bf-R21 confusion type name.

I haven't even tried the stuff yet, but I love the name :)

pu12en12g
08-27-2006, 04:08 PM
A few more members that come to mind.... I'm not sure about their age, experience, or interest (some don't have mega rep):

chlaxman
NNI
CXM
Turbos10
Kendog
Assassins
ironpimper
Ceaze
Hola Bola

UberBerzerker
08-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Do I get to drive a company S4 ??

warriors
08-27-2006, 05:28 PM
My vote would go to nni. I figured a company would have jumped on him a long time ago.

As for me thanx for the nominations but the only Gaspari product i've tried is Size-On.

dan7681
08-27-2006, 07:34 PM

BK

Good luck BK. There's alot of quality members here so you shouldn't have a problem.

triplewhammy
08-27-2006, 07:49 PM
25? ridiculous...

I guess age is more important than putting over 50 lbs on your frame in 3 years...

-Triple

boyscouT
08-27-2006, 08:08 PM
25? ridiculous...

I guess age is more important than putting over 50 lbs on your frame in 3 years...

-Triple
Instead of calling BK's requirements "ridiculous," we should all be thankful he is considering getting reps in the first place. If chosen well, they would be a great addition to the Gaspari team.

Mr. Aries
08-27-2006, 08:12 PM
25? ridiculous...

-Triple

depends... 50lbs on 50lbs isn't much.. 50lbs on 250 is quite a bit :D

GimpyPaw
08-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Aries, no kidding. I mean, depending on your age natural growth is going to add 30 or 40 pounds over the course of 3 years. At the age of 21, I gained 40 pounds in the first year I was married (finally started eating right when somebody else was making the meals I guess)

The fact is, like it or not, a lot of people are going to feel more comfortable getting information about proper dosing, interactions with other supplements, timming of dosing, and customer support from somebody who's a little older. It's a buisness, and no matter how you slice it, image and appeal to a wide demographic is important.

warriors
08-27-2006, 08:38 PM
When's the deadline BK? I'm seriously thinking about pitching my name in the hat

pu12en12g
08-27-2006, 08:40 PM
My vote would go to nni. I figured a company would have jumped on him a long time ago.

As for me thanx for the nominations but the only Gaspari product i've tried is Size-On.

Just another reason why you would make a great representative.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-27-2006, 08:41 PM
When's the deadline BK? I'm seriously thinking about pitching my name in the hat

O'rly? And leave the non-rep coalition behind? :D

Mr. Aries
08-27-2006, 08:51 PM

YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!! :eek:

nni
08-27-2006, 09:07 PM
warrior is good people!

srombado
08-27-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm interested in this opportunity and I'll be at the Olympia in Vegas.

deserusan
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
warrior is good people!

I give both NNI and Warrio the thumbs up for this.

Travis71902
08-27-2006, 10:54 PM

Join the Non-Rep Coalition™ "Bias Free Since 2003"
warriors
tplant
beer20
cxm
TimoteoS
JustinKim943
chlaxman
Seth25
landaishan
Kledz
fitnecise

Disclaimer: I am NOT a rep. Everything i say is MY opinion. If you dont like my opinion than you can just F*** OFF!!

Your group is getting smaller every week.

fitnfirm
08-27-2006, 11:32 PM
I highly recommend Warriors, He is your man BK, If you dont pick him Ill punch you at the "O" :D

dan7681
08-27-2006, 11:34 PM
I highly recommend Warriors, He is your man BK, If you dont pick him Ill punch you at the "O" :D

Yeah I definitley think warriors would make a great addition for you BK

ab-swing asianbabe
08-28-2006, 12:05 AM
bump for warriors!

Joel
08-28-2006, 03:32 AM
And all eyes on Warriors to see if he sells out.....

Can I take over the "Non Rep Bias Free" Club when you do ?

jkeithc82
08-28-2006, 04:22 AM

I thought they kicked you out? lmao

Travis71902
08-28-2006, 04:36 AM

I vote Joel for new Non-Rep Coalition President!

Blap Blaow
08-28-2006, 05:56 AM
warrior is good people!
^^^

UberBerzerker
08-28-2006, 06:15 AM
Not to put a damper on the rep nomination party...but I think BK might wanna check with Gaspari first and see if they even want a board rep....they may not, never know. No use gettin' all worked up until you know if there's even a spot to fill, yeah?

HEY !!!! JOEL!!!

<-----------------------

naturalguy
08-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Besides Rich Gaspari being one of my favorite all time bodybuilders, he has a great company with some great products.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-28-2006, 08:09 AM
Besides Rich Gaspari being one of my favorite all time bodybuilders, he has a great company with some great products.

Does that mean that you applied?

naturalguy
08-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Does that mean that you applied?

I didn't say that, I just wanted to state that Gaspari is one of the few companies that I think highly of.

Greg_G
08-28-2006, 08:14 AM
why must you be 25??? Im 21 in 7 days.... must i wait 4 more years? lol

Madevilz
08-28-2006, 08:57 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
give the job to this man

storm shadow
08-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Join the Non-Rep Coalition™ "Bias Free Since 2003"
warriors
tplant
beer20
cxm
TimoteoS
JustinKim943
chlaxman
Seth25
landaishan
Kledz
fitnecise

Your group is getting smaller every week.
Well then, I might have to take over. :D

Hola Bola
08-28-2006, 09:06 AM
A few more members that come to mind.... I'm not sure about their age, experience, or interest (some don't have mega rep):

chlaxman
NNI
CXM
Turbos10
Kendog
Assassins
ironpimper
Ceaze
Hola Bola

Thanks for the vote man, but I've never tried any of their products. :)

warriors
08-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Well then, I might have to take over. :D

Street Teamerz cant do that SS :p :D

haiz69
08-28-2006, 09:17 AM
Hola Bola is an absolute beast. I read his training logs when I need some inspiration.

TimoteoS
08-28-2006, 09:26 AM
The NRC is all mine if you leave :D

NOTE: Warriors would make a great addition to Gaspari!

Bloute
08-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Two thumbs up for Warriors !

aoba
08-28-2006, 10:00 AM
im gonna have to go with warriors, he deserves this the most. As much as joel loves to suck up to gaspari, he's still several hundred notches below warriors for receiving this position.

storm shadow
08-28-2006, 11:34 AM
:eek: you...

are a bitch!!! :mad:

Kohen_Gadol
08-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I am not going to do much of this until after the Olympia has several people PM'ed me and want to discuss this at the Olympia. Honestly, if you are 'there' you have a much better chance since we get to meet you face-to-face.

BK

user25891
08-28-2006, 03:48 PM
I am not going to do much of this until after the Olympia has several people PM'ed me and want to discuss this at the Olympia. Honestly, if you are 'there' you have a much better chance since we get to meet you face-to-face.

BK

Sheeeiiit! Im screwed!

GimpyPaw
08-28-2006, 05:34 PM

BK
Wat iz dis "Olympia" of wik you speak?

dan7681
08-28-2006, 06:21 PM

BK

Hey BK if you fly me out there I'll go :D