PDA

View Full Version : 40_Yard is a free agent!

jkeithc82
08-26-2006, 04:59 PM
My client Art (or 40_Yard Dash) as you know has parted ways from DS. Art is now able to pursue a new deal with another team. What we want is a strong offer from companies who wish to be in business with Art. These are our terms.

Long Term Deal - This is not a "rent a rep" for a month or two type deal. We want a long term deal with performance incentives.
No-Trade clause - Unless willing to waive, Art will not be involved in any trades with another company. Art will specify a set list of teams he is willing to be traded to if said action ever occurs.
Adaquete Compensation - We all know what a superstar Art is in the rep industry. He shall be signed to a deal that fits a rep of his stature. There will be no nickel and diming here.

Interested parties should pm me to discuss possible signing of Art.

deserusan
08-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Will you represent me too JKeith. I'm a free agent as well.

E-Go
08-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Nice, let it be known that I am for sale as well, but at a reduced price!

jkeithc82
08-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Will you represent me too JKeith. I'm a free agent as well.

Sure will buddy. You're an asset to this board and you won't come cheap.

boyscouT
08-26-2006, 05:08 PM
jkeith how much did 40 pay you? :D

jkeithc82
08-26-2006, 05:10 PM
jkeith how much did 40 pay you? :D

Look scouT, I charge a standard agent rate. This isnt about me though, this is about the one of the greatest reps on this board, 40_Yard Dash.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-26-2006, 05:15 PM
My client Art (or 40_Yard Dash) as you know has parted ways from DS. Art is now able to pursue a new deal with another team. What we want is a strong offer from companies who wish to be in business with Art. These are our terms.

Long Term Deal - This is not a "rent a rep" for a month or two type deal. We want a long term deal with performance incentives.
No-Trade clause - Unless willing to waive, Art will not be involved in any trades with another company. Art will specify a set list of teams he is willing to be traded to if said action ever occurs.
Adaquete Compensation - We all know what a superstar Art is in the rep industry. He shall be signed to a deal that fits a rep of his stature. There will be no nickel and diming here.

Interested parties should pm me to discuss possible signing of Art.

Thanks Josh. I'm just looking for a team that can utilize my skill set to the fullest. I've got over 7 months of tape, so people know what I can do out on the boards. I don't have to prove anything to the "owner." I've got a list of 3 companies I am willing to sign with. I'm looking for security. A long-term deal as Josh eluded to. I however do not want a deal that is back-loaded. I want guarantees in the first 3 years of the deal to go along with a PHAT signing bonus. Escalators in years 3-5 with additional incentives if my performance Xceeds the original deal and I max out the contract.

storm shadow
08-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Jkeith how much do you think a member like, oh lets say, joel would go for on the rep market.

Outside backer
08-26-2006, 06:31 PM
what is with all the reps lately leaving and what not

dito
08-26-2006, 06:33 PM
Josh how much do you want for 40 and des? Also throw in nathan158.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-26-2006, 06:35 PM
edit

E-Go
08-26-2006, 06:38 PM

Damn, I throw my name in and don't get any love, but nate gets it from afar :D

NATHAN518
08-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Josh how much do you want for 40 and des? Also throw in nathan518.

Who is he?

E-Go
08-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Who is he?
it doesn't make him see his mistake when you correct it for him o.O

dito
08-26-2006, 06:42 PM
I knew it was a combination of those numbers.

deserusan
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
I knew it was a combination of those numbers.

I want to change my name to Deserusan 69.

dito
08-26-2006, 06:46 PM
I want to be dito35412352347894321685231690823486517825423`~~

Coulaid
08-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Hmmmm PM Sent...

IntensityX
08-26-2006, 08:56 PM

Nathan is already a rep for Fairy Supplements :D :D

jkeithc82
08-26-2006, 09:39 PM

We can do a three man deal dito, that's no problem. Nathan518 is not as proven as Art, but I see him as a rising star. des needs no explannation, but will be signed at a high price.

Companies can feel free to contact me about these reps' services.

Nathan1
08-26-2006, 09:55 PM
We can do a three man

ohh....you're sick...you're SICK!!

no_strain_no_ga
08-26-2006, 10:03 PM
We can do a three man deal dito, that's no problem. Nathan518 is not as proven as Art, but I see him as a rising star. des needs no explannation, but will be signed at a high price.

How about Me? I'm Art's brother. ;)

The MVPlaya
08-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Were you a first round draft pick? undrafted rookie? MVP? Most improved player? Do you want a signing bonus? Can we construct a simple contract now, and reconstruct it later?

Are you looking to be a starter or back up? What was your 40 time? You must attend training camp!

Nah i'm just messin, it just sounds like he's being treated as a professional athlete. Does he really need an agent?

Although I've had some bad times with Art/40-yard dash..if I had a squad he'd be great to have on. He's a top pick IMO...great guy for your company.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-26-2006, 11:20 PM
I want to be dito35412352347894321685231690823486517825423`~~
DWM alrady has a patent for the most numbers u can use

Joel
08-26-2006, 11:22 PM
I see you deleted my post Jkeith , pays to be a mod doesnt it ?

You allow your "bro" 40 to use disrespectful and profane language/insults at me on many occasions, but others (Seroph) get banned (by you?) for saying much less

You're a f*cking moron, bastard.

What a$$hole?

Don't worry about me, I'll ask for forgiveness later tonight during prayer.

So, you can no longer hide behind Uhockey anymore, because I'm no longer a DS rep you little pussy.

Ah, it's all in fun man. I could care less about the little f*cker. :D

Im tired of your hypocrisy and favoritism Jkeith, I reported all these posts so lets see if anything gets done about it

3) Be respectful of the other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated. We do allow frank discussion with the other members, and like to have a laugh, but some things are not appropriate. In the supplements forum, we are here to discussion nutritional and sports supplements. This is not the place to discuss politics, sex or religion. Repeatedly flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members will not be allowed and can result in a ban. Please be respectful to the board, the members and moderators. We are all here to learn and teach others what we know. There is a misc and a sex forum for off topic posts and topics unrelated to supplements. If you have a problem with another board member, please PM a moderator about it

storm shadow
08-27-2006, 12:06 AM

You allow your "bro" 40 to use disrespectful and profane language/insults at me on many occasions, but others (Seroph) get banned (by you?) for saying much less

Im tired of your hypocrisy and favoritism Jkeith, I reported all these posts so lets see if anything gets done about it

3) Be respectful of the other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated. We do allow frank discussion with the other members, and like to have a laugh, but some things are not appropriate. In the supplements forum, we are here to discussion nutritional and sports supplements. This is not the place to discuss politics, sex or religion. Repeatedly flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members will not be allowed and can result in a ban. Please be respectful to the board, the members and moderators. We are all here to learn and teach others what we know. There is a misc and a sex forum for off topic posts and topics unrelated to supplements. If you have a problem with another board member, please PM a moderator about it
cry? :D

Kohen_Gadol
08-27-2006, 12:13 AM

Considered yourself contacted but obviously...past performance is not an indication of future ability :)

Des and 40 are two I would lobby Gaspari for but no way it's going to be a 3 year deal. I think a probationary period of 90 days to make sure both sides are happy with one another is in order as well as maybe an 18 month deal with an option on another 18 months. I'll post this in the main forum too.

BK

gangsta1087
08-27-2006, 12:30 AM
am a free agent

Nathan1
08-27-2006, 12:42 AM

Joel, perhaps your post was off-topic, that is why it was deleted.

Either way, suck on this:

7) Moderators decisions are final. Our moderators are all unpaid volunteers who are looking out for the best interests of our members. We want to help each and every member get the best experience possible on our board, but there will always be individuals who choose to break the rules and be banned. THERE IS NO PUBLIC DISCUSSION ON THIS. If you have a problem with a decision a moderator makes, please PM (private message) them and discuss with them the issue. We will be glad to discuss it with you there, but starting threads about it is not allowed. These threads will be closed or deleted.

adoniscomplex
08-27-2006, 01:18 AM
40 we talked about how i would like to be a rep the other day , i think you need to get your agent jkeith to help me with a sign on bonus and a sneaker deal

cxm
08-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I need an agent Josh, will you represent me?

Krzna
08-27-2006, 01:52 AM
will you hire me brucie? peeeeez :D

deserusan
08-27-2006, 01:54 AM
will you hire me brucie? peeeeez :D

You would get my vote. I think Gaspari and you would be a good fit.

Joel
08-27-2006, 01:58 AM
You would get my vote. I think Gaspari and you would be a good fit.

What happened with AX ?

cxm
08-27-2006, 02:00 AM
What happened with AX ?

I think your asking the wrong person. ;)

Joel
08-27-2006, 02:01 AM
I think your asking the wrong person. ;)

Des knows all :)

deserusan
08-27-2006, 02:01 AM
Des knows all :)

I don't know the answer to that. :p

Joel
08-27-2006, 02:05 AM
I don't know the answer to that. :p

Your slacking !

Joel
08-27-2006, 02:11 AM
]7) Moderators decisions are final. Our moderators are all unpaid volunteers who are looking out for the best interests of our members We want to help each and every member get the best experience possible on our board, but there will always be individuals who choose to break the rules and be banned. .

So Jkeith is looking out for my best interest ? Cool , then surely he is not going to allow anyone to profanely insult me

jkeithc82
08-27-2006, 03:12 AM
So Jkeith is looking out for my best interest ? Cool , then surely he is not going to allow anyone to profanely insult me

I can represent you too Joel. I'll make sure BK gets you the free Size-on. :D

NATHAN518
08-27-2006, 03:45 AM
Nathan is already a rep for Fairy Supplements :D :D
nahhhh, just a shill;)

Krzna
08-27-2006, 04:52 AM
What happened with AX ?
i still consult for AX bud, not a board person anymore, more to do with marketing/strategy rather.

uhockey
08-27-2006, 12:29 PM
Oddly, I don't find this thread humorous, at all.

Elliptical Envy
08-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Oddly, I don't find this thread humorous, at all.

Do you ever find anything humorous? :confused:

uhockey
08-27-2006, 03:28 PM
No to sexism. No to racism. No to homophobia. No to child abuse and elder abuse. No to the loss of one of my favorite bb.com members as a colleague being played off as a joke. No to the holocaust. No to terrorism. You get the picture.

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle was hilarious. So was the Big Lebowski. Not so much on the Will Farrell films.

Elliptical Envy
08-27-2006, 03:31 PM
No to sexism. No to racism. No to homophobia. No to child abuse and elder abuse. No to the loss of one of my favorite bb.com members as a colleague being played off as a joke. No to the holocaust. No to terrorism. You get the picture.

Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle was hilarious. So was the Big Lebowski. Not so much on the Will Farrell films.

I like Will Ferrell films he is a funny guy. :D

Coulaid
08-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Frank The Tank!

http://www.dreamworksfansite.com/preview2003/images/Old_School_One.jpg

Elliptical Envy
08-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Lol @ Old School

Coulaid
08-27-2006, 03:55 PM
This picture just cracks me up. I wonder if it's cause i had to wear head gear too?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/2004/anchor/anchor5.jpg

40-Yard Dash_2
08-27-2006, 04:33 PM

I was responsible for the thread being posted, not Jkeith. I thought it would make for fun, but unfortunately not.

Nathan1
08-27-2006, 04:36 PM

2 words.

Bottle

Rocket

:)

Outside backer
08-27-2006, 04:38 PM
so why is everyone "quiting"

40-Yard Dash_2
08-27-2006, 04:39 PM
so why is everyone "quiting"

I don't know man. Everyone has their different reasons for doing so.

Outside backer
08-27-2006, 04:47 PM
holy crap my bodyspace pic shows up lol

uhockey
08-27-2006, 04:57 PM
2 words.

Bottle

Rocket

Bottle Rocket is pretty damned funny too.

So was 40yo Virgin, even though I didn't expect to like it.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Nah i'm just messin, it just sounds like he's being treated as a professional athlete. Does he really need an agent?

Although I've had some bad times with Art/40-yard dash..if I had a squad he'd be great to have on. He's a top pick IMO...great guy for your company.

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm a butthead sometimes.

dan7681
08-27-2006, 11:43 PM
I was responsible for the thread being posted, not Jkeith. I thought it would make for fun, but unfortunately not.

I don't know I found it pretty amusing :D

Nathan1
08-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Bottle Rocket is pretty damned funny too.

So was 40yo Virgin, even though I didn't expect to like it.

Wow....i thought that movie might be too obscure for some.

Kudos to you!

The Wilson bros. together rock.

aoba
08-28-2006, 10:13 AM
DS lost a rep.....but the world gained a hero!

sawastea
08-29-2006, 07:08 AM
I was in Miami the past week and missed what happened. I'm seeing people state that companies lost "reps." I'm also noticing that Joel is the voice of reason :eek:

Mike, you still crack me up.

UberBerzerker
08-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Dear Joel,
Sometimes... it may be in your best interest to be on the receiving end of a verbal, profanity laden tongue lashing. Just to keep your head on straight, the mods will have to let it fly.:)

RenegadeRows
08-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Help wanted ads...
Are you serious?????????
I find this a little strange.

jkeithc82
08-29-2006, 07:42 AM
Help wanted ads...
Are you serious?????????
I find this a little strange.

Its strange if you don't have a sense of humor.

RenegadeRows
08-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Its strange if you don't have a sense of humor.

I've been looking for one lately, but your not allowed to source here. :X