PDA

View Full Version : DR. D steps down from Desinger Supps and joins IBE

NumberTwentyTwo
08-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Taken from AM

Stepping Down.....

It is with great regret that I belatedly inform you that Dr. D is no longer working with DS. Frankly, it is a bit of a suprise, as we learned about it from IBE's posts in his forum. -- at least the manner in which we learned of it is a suprise. I can't say his moving on is terribly shocking, as we have had different ideas about the future of the company for a while now.

To a certain extent, Steve's input will be a loss to DS. In the long run, however, I expect that this will be positive for all involved. I am sure that Steve and IBE will have some great stuff in the future, and I personally look forward to seeing what they can do. I am sure that both Steve and IBE have the moral fiber and integrity not to rip off what are presently considered "trade secrets" of DS.

As most of you know, we have many, many new things in the works. Some of them have been in the works for quite some time. This includes some re-upped formulas of Activate, Lean Xtreme, and Melting Point, some new and novel stuff like a high end stimulant, a relaxant, an NO product, and more, as well as some good, basic, everyday stuff in the Nutrition line. None of this has changed, and we are well down the research path (both on paper and in practice, sourcing and testing samples, combinations, etc).

So with that said, good luck to all -- and I am off to the Europa -- my flight leaves in a few hours, and most of DS is already there!

Regards,
Team DS

Joining....

Monday marks a new era for IBE Technologies. We are going to be spending less time on the tropins due to price and focusing more on new product development. When I began working for IBE I had intended to bring a lot of great ideas and expand the IBE line. This became difficult, however, when more and more time was needed for peptide research. I realized that with the current manpower in research and development (basically only the owner and I), we wouldn't be able to achieve our goal. I then recruited one of the best minds I knew. Someone who could bring innovation and help me create products that were superior to all other. This is where Dr.D comes in. In my opinion Dr.D is one of the best researchers/product designers in the market today and what better person to take IBE into this new era!

I cannot speculate just yet as to what products we are working on but I can assure you that they will be innovative and as with the other products he has brought to the BB community, nothing short of extraordinary. I will keep you updated with new products over the next few weeks .

So lets all welcome Dr.D to the IBE family and get ready for a new direction for IBE!!!

I cant think of DR. D's username here on BB.com, but I know hes posted a bit, mainly in PCT/Gyno threads.

What is this like the 6th person to stepdown from their company in the past week lol.

Can blame anyone though, life gets busy / gotta take better opportunies for yourself / things dont alwasy work out.

Good luck to Designer, Dr. D, and IBE :)

UberBerzerker
08-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Taken from AM

I cant think of DR. D's username here on BB.com, [/b]

PhatDaddy

40-Yard Dash_2
08-24-2006, 05:58 PM
What is this like the 6th person to stepdown from their company in the past week lol.

Almost. ;)

NumberTwentyTwo
08-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Almost. ;)
You, Hal, USPLABS, SKI, now Phat Daddy. Ok I was off by 1

Like I stated earlier it happens :)

TimoteoS
08-24-2006, 06:07 PM

USPLabs aint retired no more, he is now majority owner ;)

Blap Blaow
08-24-2006, 06:10 PM
USPLabs aint retired no more, he is now majority owner ;)
I thought he always was majority owner??!

TimoteoS
08-24-2006, 06:12 PM
IDK this was from AM yesterday:

A contest was promoted and winners need to get PAYED...simply stated.

NO NEED TO e-mail D, I will pick the winners as originally stated. I just became majority ownder of the company:}

I'm not sure D is registered at the site yet.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-24-2006, 06:20 PM

Yeah man, it's pretty crazy though.

Outside backer
08-24-2006, 07:21 PM
hopefully ibe can get theri shipping corrected

no_strain_no_ga
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM
*waiting to be asked to be a rep*

*tapping fingers on desk*

*tear going down my cheek*

*Writing a NOTE*

Too many people leaving or stepping down. This cruel world we live in. CLexposed(OMGITSMAXX) get a life.

dan7681
08-24-2006, 07:30 PM

*Writing a NOTE*

Too many people leaving or stepping down. This cruel world we live in. CLexposed(OMGITSMAXX) get a life.

Sorry they already announced the new rep for DS. It's OMGITSMAXX :D

E-Go
08-24-2006, 07:35 PM

*Writing a NOTE*

You can be a rep for Fizogen!

no_strain_no_ga
08-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Sorry they already announced the new rep for DS. It's OMGITSMAXX :D
And God has announced me as supreme ruler of Earth. :D

Hmm... Fizogen, aren't they the ones who created The Strap?

E-Go
08-24-2006, 07:39 PM
And God has announced me as supreme ruler of Earth. :D

Hmm... Fizogen, aren't they the ones who created The Strap?

yeah, I hear that they have the next gen strap in R and D, The Strap On. Thats when you pay another 100 to take it in the....

no_strain_no_ga
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah, I hear that they have the next gen strap in R and D, The Strap On. Thats when you pay another 100 to take it in the....
I invented The Clutch. I promise it will add 3 inches to your wang size and improve sex life. One piece conects around your head and...... I'll just pm you the pic. :D

Lets keep talking about this on the Rant

40-Yard Dash_2
08-24-2006, 07:50 PM

*Writing a NOTE*

You're 16, no company is going to offer you anything. :)

E-Go
08-24-2006, 07:53 PM

you know 16 is the legal age of consent in some places :D

40-Yard Dash_2
08-24-2006, 08:14 PM
you know 16 is the legal age of consent in some places :D

Umm.....no I did not, but thanks for the knowledge.

:D

factotum
08-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Wow, Maxx geta a hard-on for a company and misfortune seems to follow. First USP and now DS, this kid must have some voodoo powers. Looks like CL is next so get some brick dust and chicken feet ready guys.

OK, all BSing aside, congrats to Dr D and IBE. Being a RC company they don't have the limitations on products that DS had being a supp company. This will allow DR D a lot more freedom in design of products and I'm sure good stuff will follow. Sadly, I think DS is moving away from innovative products. They're releasing protein products and reformulating others so while I seem some innovation nothing really astonishing like with Glucophase, MP, or Act.But then again all those products have seen knock-offs so I can see their reluctance as well.

no_strain_no_ga
08-24-2006, 08:19 PM
ThermoLife offered me Bootysweat and I accepted, HA!

NumberTwentyTwo
08-24-2006, 09:28 PM
IDK this was from AM yesterday:
weird....

he was always majority owner from what he had told me

Stonecoldtruth
08-24-2006, 10:51 PM
weird....

he was always majority owner from what he had told me

That entire thing is still fishy, I'm waiting for more clarification on it all.

dan7681
08-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Umm.....no I did not, but thanks for the knowledge.

:D

don't start getting any ideas 40 :D

40-Yard Dash_2
08-24-2006, 11:32 PM
don't getting any ideas 40 :D

:eek: :D :eek:

Twin Peak
08-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Sadly, I think DS is moving away from innovative products. They're releasing protein products and reformulating others so while I seem some innovation nothing really astonishing like with Glucophase, MP, or Act.But then again all those products have seen knock-offs so I can see their reluctance as well.

I can understand your concern, but fret not. Yes, we are expanding, and the DN line is an example of that. But the traditional DS line will continue to be status quo -- innovative, effective, ground breaking. And our less innovate stuff will still fill gaps in the market (look at the reviews of Sustain and teh Sustain Bar; Replenish, etc.).

BiggJohn
08-27-2006, 08:18 PM
I can understand your concern, but fret not. Yes, we are expanding, and the DN line is an example of that. But the traditional DS line will continue to be status quo -- innovative, effective, ground breaking. And our less innovate stuff will still fill gaps in the market (look at the reviews of Sustain and teh Sustain Bar; Replenish, etc.).

Cool, so get some new stuff out there then damn it!

Sixpack
08-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Sep 1st still TP for the bars and protein?

Twin Peak
08-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Bars are already available in some stores. Protein is ready, but we had a label mishap and need to reprint. Unfortunately.

Mr. Aries
08-27-2006, 09:06 PM
yeap.. the labels looks very nice, it sux the mishap happened..

I hope my supply lasts until they come out in stores steve! :D

Estopell
08-27-2006, 09:10 PM
My understanding is that Sledge will be "available" soon.

Mr. Aries
08-27-2006, 09:12 PM
he's a good guy

Twin Peak
08-27-2006, 09:29 PM
yeap.. the labels looks very nice, it sux the mishap happened..

I hope my supply lasts until they come out in stores steve! :D

John, great meeting you, it was a pleasure.

Mr. Aries
08-27-2006, 09:35 PM
John, great meeting you, it was a pleasure.

likewise, likewise... you and the entire crew was absolutely delightful...

VenomX
08-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Bars are already available in some stores. Protein is ready, but we had a label mishap and need to reprint. Unfortunately.

For those that haven't tried the bars yet, they are D-lish! i must have eaten a box of them at the show this weekend :)