PDA

View Full Version : GET DIESEL ETHER 2010 testers/reviews search

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Ok, looking for people to review ETHER 2010.

ETHER 2010 is a creatine-akg/di-sodium ATP and more creatine transport product.

This is a strength/power/pumps/lean muscle mass/endurance product

If you would like to be considered read carefully:

I need you to post your creatine product history and log history. Specifically I am looking for people who have used creatine products above bulk creatine mono.

Former NOS ETHER and GB, Thunder, Clout, Size On loggers are what I’m looking for but other creatine transport product loggers are welcome to appply.

I don’t want you guys that want to do your own dosing directions, or anyone who does not want to make consistent updates to their log. Also I want this to be used in place of your creatine product in your current supplement stack. I don’t want to see the common- this product stacked with creatine mono. log. This should be your only creatine product in your stack unless you were using 2 creatine products before you started the ETHER 2010.

Some users will be selected for a NOS Precursor/ETHER 2010 stack log.

Nominate yourself on this thread, don’t pm or email me.

You must be willing to start the log around 28 August as the product should ship to you by Friday the 25th. I don’t really care about some off the was BS title for the log, I am really looking for some people training hard, for strength gains that have been around the creatine block to put this to the test. I don’t need a bunch of 130lbs kids testing this that have never used creatine or have not used a creatine product in the last 3 months.

Any questions post them on here. I got a lot of stuff to do as the write up isn’t even done yet. Also the directions are the same as NOS ETHER capsules.

real quick ETHER 2010 contains:

http://www.getdiesel.net/ETHER_2010_tabs_sup_facts_jpg.jpg

Will be between $32 and $35 a bottle online.

punksurfer024
08-18-2006, 09:52 AM

YouI don’t need a bunch of 130lbs kids testing this that have never used creatine or have not used a creatine product in the last 3 months.

haha 130 pound kids is a no?? awww jeez there goes half the applicants, lol. good luck testers! glad to see companies getting more specific about who they wanna choose.

LAWofNJ
08-18-2006, 10:34 AM
I've used regular creatine-mono (just a bit, when i was a complete noobie to lifting)
I then moved onto VPX CEX(http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=366600&highlight=creatine)I used this when I was 15 and just basically starting out, man I sucked then.
thermolife xplode reload (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=672086&highlight=creatine),I got some great gains out of this, started this in January of this year.
CE-XL
(http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=696940&page=2&highlight=creatine)I used this from February to such on, had some pretty good results, tasted good :<

Starting college really soon, on a tight budget.

Some protein reviews
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591152
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660895
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=761564
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=727461

The current workout thread that shows my progress from February till current
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=696940

This year has been by far my best year of lifting. Since beginning of December til now I've improved all my lifts tremendously.

Bench: 185 x 5 to 225 x 7,235 x 4/5
Squat: 225 x 3 to 315 x 5 ATG
Deadlift: Dunno to 425 x 1
TBDeads: 410 x 1 to 450 x 1

From December til March, I went from 172 to 193, then I cut down to 175 in June, and I've gone back up to 181 for the summer. I'm ready to bulk up to 200 now, so lets do it!

My huge PICS thread, that shows progress of this year:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=794641

Training Split Basically:

Split:
Chest
Flat BB Bench
Incline DB Bench
Flat DB Bench
Hammer strength Incline
Light Shoulder work

Legs/Abs
Squats
Leg Presses
Hack Squats
Crunches
Leg raises
Oblique Raises

Bis/Tris
Barbell Curls
DB Curls
CGBP
Dips
Cable pushdowns to hit all heads of triceps
Preacher Curls
Some light chest work (lacking part, gotta hit it twice)

Back/Shoulders
Straight Bar Deadlifts
Lat Rows
T-Bar Rows/Bent Over Rows (supersetted)
Pullups
Cable Lat Rows

Rep Schemes are basically 5-10 in most movements, mostly in the 6-8 range.
For deadlifts, I go for 6-8 reps for the first sets, then go onto straight single reps for optimal strength.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM
here goes

...........here goes what?

pdigs
08-18-2006, 10:43 AM

Sex: Male

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 167 (while cutting now about 8-9% bf), (was about 175 off-season about 12-13% bf)

Bodytype: Mesomorph
ARMS: 17" unflexed, 17.5" flexed
LEGS: 26.5"
Waist: 30" goal 28" (It's already down 3.5" in a month and a half all of my fat gain goes to my stomach and face for some reason every where else is always lean)

Training experience: been lifting since I was 15 so about 7 yrs started off mixing powerlifting with bodybuilding my joints hurt too much and hurt my rotator cuff benching 335x4 and my knees ached from heavy squats as well as lower back so i cut the rest time, slightly boosted the reps up, and started
performing sets like bench rest t-bar row rest back to bench to keep blood flow in my joints so i was lifting good weight but not too too heavy and my joints and knees do not ache at all ne more nor does my rotator cuff hurt

Training Schedule/Protocol: for the past yr and a half i was perfroming a 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off 2 on 1 off 9 day cycle
Day 1: chest n back (short rest time 60-90 secs to slightly higher volume to maximize hypertrophy
2: legs (same protocol)
3: Shoulders n arms (same protocol)
4: OFF
5: Chest and back (longer rest times less volume max weights to maximize strength)
6: OFF
7: Shoulders and arms (same protocol as day 5)
8: legs (same)
9: OFF
10:repeat

my gains have slowed so i have changed my routine since the summer to a very different style to shock my body since i do not have a spot but to also prevent injury on bench i have moved to smith machine i feel it is a change but also works better for my chest development. I feel changing up a routine is a good way to shock the body and has proven is the past been a great way to boost size and strength. I am now focused more on gaining lean mass than just really strength, bot would be good but more so size.

I will be focusing on almost all compound exercises

Mon: upper body (less volume heavy day reps 7,6,5 with one 12 rep drop set on an isolation exericise after compound exercise is done for the given body part to increase tension time for the mitochondria) and abs
Tues: HIIT Cardio
Wed: Heavy legs less volume, abs, post workout LISS cardio 20-25 mins
Thursday: HIIT cardio
FRIDAY: Upper body light day slightly higher volume (10, 9, 8 sets), abs
Saturday: light higer volume legs, abs
Sunday: OFF

MODAY (about 45-50mins): (upper body) 2 warms up sets each Bench and row
1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Smith machine Flat bench (same weight 7,6,5) increase weights once get 3 sets of 7 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b at the end of 3rd set perfrom drop set of cable or machine flyes 12 reps

1b: Bent over row (same weight 7,6,5) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a
end of 3rd set drop set of cable rows 12 reps

2a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press (same weight 7,6,5) end 3rd set with drop set of 12 reps of either upright rows or rear lateral raises)

2b: Barbell Shrugs ( reps 7,6,5) drop set of 12 reps on dumbell shrugs

3a: Decline close grip bench or weighted Dips (reps 7,6,5) drop set with single arm cable pushdowns (alternate grips used), cable tricep pushdowns, reverse push downs, or overhead tricep extension for 12 reps

3b: Cambered Barbell curls (reps 7,6,5) drop set of concentration curls or concentration hammer curls of 12 reps

ABS: Decline Crunch 1 warm up set 3 working sets with weight
3 sets of leg lifts

Tuesday: HIIT Cardio 20mins

Wednesday(35-40mins): 2 Warms ups for squats and calf raises

1a: Squat (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg extensions 12 reps
1b: Seated calf raises (15, 15, 15)

2a: SLDL : (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg curls 12 reps
2b: standing calf raise (3 sets of 15 and a drop set of 25)

ABS: 1 warm up set then weighted cable crunches 3 sets 8-12 range, 3 sets of leg raises on pull up bar (8-12 range), 3 sets of decline bench side bends of obliques (15-20 range)

LISS cardio for 25 mins

Thursday: 20 mins HIIT cardio

FridaY(50-55mins): upper body:
1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Dumbell Incline bench (same weight 10,9,8) increase weights once get 3 sets of 10 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b

1b: t-bar row (same weight 10,9,8) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a

2a: If perfrom Smith Incline bench either do Chest dips, Hammer Strength Bench, or Smith Flat Bench, If do dumbells have to perfrom Flat smith bench
(same weight reps 10,9,8)

3a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press, or upright rows (same weight 10,9,8)

3b: dumbell Shrugs ( reps 10,9,8)

4a: skull crushers or overhead tricep extensions (reps 10,9,8)

4b: alternating dumbell curls (reps 10,9,8)

Saturday(45-50mins): reps legs 10,9,8, calfs 12-20
1a: Squat or Hack squat 3 sets

1b: Standing calf raise 3 sets

2a: leg press 3 sets

2b: leg press calf raises 3 sets

3a: leg extensions

3b: leg curls

ABS: 3 sets of medicine ball weight crunches or ab roller crunches (8-12 reps)
3 sets of leg raises

Sunday: OFF

*********** the leg routines will be switched with this one every week so each will be perfromed every other week

Wednesday(40-50mins): Hamstring Focus Indirect Quad work all will be done 3 sets of 8-15 reps
1a: Sumo wide squat
1b: seated calf raise
2a: wide and high leg press or hack squat
2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
3: legs curls, SLDL, or lunges

Saturday: (40-50mins) Quad Focus indirect hamstring work 3 sets of 8-15 reps all sets
1a: Narrow stance squat
1b: standing calf raise
2a: narrow stand and low leg press of hack squat
2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
3: leg extensions

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ****refer to above

Current supplements: ON whey protein with glutamine in it, Shaklee: vitamin c, vitamin e, lecithin, liver regulation, Omega 3's, calcium, multivitamin, B vitamin- Complex, garlic tabs, Fat loss booster (with ALA, chromium, taurine, magnesium, zinc, and vanadium) PRIMAFORCE CEE, Primaforce CLA, NOW Chromium pic., and NOW L-carnitine

Current Diet:
Meal 1: many egg whites with 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup of oatmeal with water
2: 4 oz lean turkey, 93% lean ground turkey, or 1/2 can of tuna sometimes with whole wheat whole grain fiber wraps with soy protein if i have that i have little bit of brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole grain pretzels if i dotn have the wrap i have a slight bit more
3: same as 2
4: (4 and 5 can switch depending on work and go to the gym) this is post work out or HIIT cardio 1 and half scoops of ON protein, 1 whole frozen banana, 1 cup of 100% OJ in a shake)
5: can vary depending on dinner from thalapia, salmon, trout, haddock, ground turkey, 95% lean hamburg, chicken normally thats what we eat i have about 4-5 oz with brown rice or baked potato
6: same as 5 depending on the night 4-5 oz of the meat but with out the carb or broccoli i might have with it

i have about 1800-2000 cals every day 30-65 grams of fat, 150-200 carbs, 170-260 grams of protein depending on what i eat. i have one day of higher carbs and fat a week. I keep my meals 20-50 grams of protein, low fat, and 15-30 grams of carbs excluding post workout which is 60-70grams good simple carbs

Short Term Goal: Cut slowly to as low bf % as i can get b4 college starts up september 5th but maintain as much muscle as possible and maybe gain some if possible on the way im losing about .75-1.25 lb(s) a week already i have lost 3.5 inches off of my waist and only 8 lbs so i must be gained muscle or retaining it all all this in a month period while my muscle measurements are the same if not larger

Long Term Goal: gain lean muscle and be 180-185 lbs at about 5% bf (like my idol franco columbu)

Prescription/Recreational drugs: claritin ocassionally, inhaler for asthma

Supplement history: sometimes takes ON whey protein which i am now glutamine, creatine monohydrate, or CELL TECH when i first started, and once ZMA

Reason we should select you: I am currently cutting but want to keep as much size if not at all possible to gain some during my cut which the aminos would help me to do. I am very dedicated I never miss a meal or day at the gym. I have a great attitude i lift like an animal even on little sleep i dont use ne excuses on things to motivate me more. I have always wanted to keep a log and was going to before I saw this post so I think it would be a great time to start. I am on the computer every day so i can update the log everyday, and I have access to a digital camera to take good b4 and after pics. I also know my body and am consistant so I can tell if the products worked for me.

refer to my journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=859355

cvtsboss
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM

Height: 5'9

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Endo / Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): You need the "Old Man's" perspective. Besides we have more money to spend on supplements than the kids. I have been training for a long time on and off but have recently became very serious as I close in on 40. I am proof that it is never too late to start building.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Monday - Upper body
Dumbell press
Chest Press
Fly machine
Rear deltoid flys
Standing barbell military press
Tricep v bar push downs
Lateral dumbell deltoid raises
Preacher curls
Seated bicep curls
Lat pulls
Dumbell rows
Dumbell shrugs
Forearms

Tuesday - Lower Body & Abs
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Seated leg press
Seated calf
Ab cruncher
Back extensions
Donkey press

Wednesday - Off

Thursday - Upper Body
Chins
Seated cable rows
Upright cable rows
Lateral dumbell deltoid raises
Standing ez bar bicep curls
Seated dumbell hammer curls
Incline press
Cable crossover flys
Standing barbell military press
Dips
Tricep rope pushdowns

Friday - Lower Body & Abs
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Seated leg press
Seated calf
Ab cruncher
Back extensions
Donkey press

Saturday & Sunday - Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
20 minutes immediately following training
Monday - Run
Thursday - Bike
Saturday - Run

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
Optimal Nutrition 100% Whey
Optimal Nutrition Casein Protein
Myogenics Hyper Shock
BSN Cellmass
Nutrex Lipo 6
Myogenics Hyper Shock
Animal Pack multivitamin

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
2200 calories per day 35/45/20 protein/carbs/fat

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: Build muscle (get ripped)

Long Term Goal: 200lbs Maintain mass

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Optimal Nutrition 100% Whey
Optimal Nutrition Casein Protein
BSN Cellmass
Nutrex Lipo 6
Myogenics Hyper Shock
Animal Pack multivitamin
BSN N.O. Xplode
One-a-Day Power

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 10:51 AM

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Endo / Meso

You need the "Old Man's" perspective. Besides we have more money to spend on supplements than the kids.

hahaha that was funny. Acutally I dont know, the 16 to 22 year olds is who is buying all the supplements now. They like to stack 5 $20 products instead of buying a $50 product that works.

Anyway have u ever kept a log?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Also, i dont really need to see a detailed training split, just more of what you train (body part) on what days, what reps you do, how much cardio, cals approx per day, other creatine supplements used in the past....etc.

dirtydean12
08-18-2006, 11:09 AM
damn, if this wasn't the same time frame as Mass Fx I would jump all over this ****

ROBOLEG
08-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I would be very interested in logging this

I did a previous log nos ether caps http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=780900

unfortunately this had to be cut short due to illness following me injuring my elbows I had to take a bit of time off training however I have now been back good as ever 3 weeks after I had to cut my log short.

height: 6"2
weight:230lbs at around 20% bodyfat ? thats a guess lol
measurements: to be confirmed (haven't measured in a while)
lifts: ok so these are my one rep maxes
bench: 220lbs (slow progression due to not so great elbows but I'm getting there !)
deadlift:396lbs
single arm rows:110lbs
leg press:660lbs (for 2 reps with good form all the way down etc)
squats: don't do these very often as they don't seem to even remotely work my legs just my back cos of my body dimensions maybe I need to raise my heels with something when I do them or something advice please for tall upper body people doing squats ?

Diet:
ok my diet has been cleaned up a helluva lot since my last log in general I stick to complex carbs veggies and lean protein sources such as chicken skimmed milk and cottage cheese are my favourites now and again I have red meat too probiotic yoghurts mixed nuts and seeds are among my favourite foods I eat between 6-8 times a day and log everything I eat and at what times as you can see from my one previous log

Supplements: as far as my supplement history goes I have tried a few different types of creatine, creatine mono did nothing for me apart from give the s**ts, green bulge worked well I saw an increase in strength and anaeobic endurance,great pumps as well I tried combining it with white blood which seemed to do nothing until I took double the dosage then I got some seriously good pumps to the point where I could see veins popping up that I never even knew I had, I made some good gains on this combination however I dropped the white blood after a month and a half of use due to cost of the dosage to get effective results. I used the green bulge for 3 months then decided to come off approximately a month ago, I was very happy with it as a product and only decided to come off to try another creatine product (which is what I am doing now lol) I have also used bulk CEE which produced pretty much the same results as green bulge but without the same sort of pump. I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF NOS ETHER CAPS AND READY 4 WAR which both gave me excellent results whilst using the new ether I would like to use the new ready4war V5 as well.
other than creatine I use a multi-vitamin elite nutrtion super complete in a six capsule dose spread out over the day, I also take primaforce elastamine for my joints (I have chronice tendon problems in my elbows) and whey protein other than food and 5-7 litres of water a day thats all I take.

I have currently been off creatine for the past month.

Training: I use a 3 days split which goes as follows

Monday: chest and back
Tuesday: off day cardio or go out and ride on my bmx
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: shoulders biceps and triceps
Friday:chest and back again every other week
Saturdayff day don't usually do any cardio might go for a ride
Sundayff day sometimes go riding usually lay in most of the morning

I train in the evenings usually straight after work, workouts lasting 1 hour max unless I do cardio my rep range is usually between 15-10-12 and 10-8-6 I pyramid down after a warm up sometimes I do another set of 3-4 reps depends on the exercise and how I feel I always try to explode into the heavier lifts and usually lower the weight slowly to get the most out of the negative rep.

I would make an excellent tester as I ensure I go into the greatest detail possible I would provide before and after bodyweight, measurements, and details of all lifts and increases in them I also make sure I include every detail of my diet how many hours sleep I get basically my whole day as I live and train through it you will all experience it with me before and after photo's would not be a problem either

as a closing note I focus on compound lifts I train mostly for strength and see the muscles and size as a bonus that comes with increased strength I love being strong and will do an honest frequently updated log in as much detail as physically possible I know I haven't made a million logs on here like some of the people but I know how to do it properly so please give me a chance to prove myself
thanks chuck

RBEliminator
08-18-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm just finishing up a GB/WB combination, here is the start of the log, but I haven't updated it in a while.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=807336

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 230

Bodytype: meso/endo mix

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training seriously for the past 3 years. I played 2 seasons of college football, but will not playing this fall, to concentrate on what I have more passion for and that is bodybuilding. I've geared my training these past three years for different reasons, a lot of it being sport specific, with a mix of hypertrophy geared training. Since December 2005 I have followed a couple different templates geared only toward Hypertrophy. I consider myself a pretty advanced trainee. I'm also a certified strength trainer.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm a firm believer in various volumes and frequency. I believe natural’s have to train differently to maximize hypertrophy and traditional split routines aren’t the answer.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=834113

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio twice per week consisting of a half hour of a hybrid jump rope program.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

-PharmagenX/Lifters Liquid Multi
-Emerald Balance/greens product
-SportPharma/Whey Protein
-Syntrax/Matrix 5.0
-Dymatize/Mega Milk
-Ergopharm/AMP - preworkout
-Get Diesel/Ready 4 War - preworkout
-Controlled Labs/GlycerGrow
-Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
-Kirkland Signatures/Fish Oil
-AST Micro Creatine

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently I'm running a carb cycle geared toward strict LBM gains. Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri are training days and require 160-200 g carbs per day. Wed is midweek and I consume 60-80 g. Sat/Sun are No-Carb days and I stay under 40g both of these days. These carb counts are all only in terms of supplemental carbs i.e. not fruits and veggies since I regard these as having a minimal impact on blood suger levels. I consume a minimum of 250 g protein/day. I get healthy fats from fish oil, almonds, peanuts and olive oil. I only consume supplemental carbs(oats, sweet potatos, rice) after exercise. I eat 5-6 meals/day. I also make a religious effort to consume Veggies and/or fruit with every meal. Antioxidants baby mm… mm…

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gals/day

Short Term Goal: Keep my BF under 14%, currently at 13%, Continually improve to make my physique more complete, and always work to become stronger with better technique.

Long Term Goal: Training to WIN the 2008 NANBF Mr. "Natural" Minnesota title

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none used

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Never used AAS, PH's, anything under the category of hormonal. Used all the basics creatines, proteins, multis, antioxidants, greens, fish oil’s etc.

Cell-volumizers:
NO2
NOX3
V12 Turbo
Body Octane
SwoleN
White Blood
Legal Gear's NO2

Creatines:
plain mono
bulk CEE
Green Bulge
Micro creatine

Energy: All for preworkout purposes
AMP
Ready 4 War
Durablast
various pyruvates
Xenadrine

multis:
Animal Pak
Higher Power multi
Kirkland multis
Lifters Liquid
Now ADAM

Misc.
Ecdy
Tribulus
Dermasize
Arachidonic Acid (Hyper-H)

Proteins:
GF-Pro
ON whey and casein
pro peptide
muscle milk
Dymatize whey and mega milk
Syntrax matrix and nectar
Sportpharma Whey
Ultimate Nutrition whey
BN whey

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=819021
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=705566

haiz69
08-18-2006, 12:28 PM
I'm just finishing up a tub of Xpand:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=856159

Height: 6'0

Weight: 170

Bodytype: meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I've been doing Rippetoe's program for the past 3 months. My lifts are stalling now (bound to happen), so I will be switching up my training to an Upper/Lower Split. I have been training seriously for about 10 months now. I started off knowing nothing (cutting weight) and losing a ton of muscle. Now I am bulking, and putting it back on.

Upper/Lower Split - 4X a week:

Lower #1

Squats
RDL’s
Lunges
Hack Squats/Leg Press
Leg Extensions
Calf Raises
Abs

Lower #2

DB Squat
Front Squat
Leg Curls
Shrugs
Calf Raises
Abs

Upper #1

Incline DB Press
Chin-ups
Shoulder Press
DB Row
Bicep Curls
Triceps Pushdown
Lat Raises

Upper #2

Flat DB Press
Pullups
Military Press
Row
Dips
Preacher Curls
Lat Raises

The heavy compounds will be done using the 5% method outlined in a T-Nation Article. It starts with your max weight at a certain rep range, then you increase weight and decrease reps for 3 weeks. You then reset, 5 pounds heavier than your initial 8 rep max (I.E. - 100 for 8, then 105 for 8 after week 3).

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 2-3X per week. This consist of biking, HIIT, and jogging.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

-NOW Liquid Vitamin (Gels)
-Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil
-Annabolic Innovations Whey
-Milk Protein Isolate
-CORE MRP
-Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
-Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
-Dymatize Xpand (1 week left)

FOOD - and lots of it. I am going to be at college (georgetown), so my daily meals will look like:

Breakfast - Oatmeal, Eggs, Whey and Milk.

Snack - CORE MRP (not always, but sometimes)

Lunch - 2-3 grilled chicken breasts, huge salads, veggies, cheese.

Dinner - More Chicken, Rice, Veggies

Pre-Bed - Cottage Cheese with Milk Protein Iso, and peanut butter.

Current Daily water intake: 2+ gallons a day.

Short Term Goal: Pack on some serious muscle, with some fat too (as little as possible, but hey...it's gonna happen.

Long Term Goal: 200 lbs., with a relatively low BF% - 10-13.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Creatine Mono (Prolab)
Way to many Whey's
Dymatize Xpand
GlycerGrow
Purple Wraath
Fish Oils
Multi's

boyscouT
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM
You must be willing to start the log around 28 August as the product should ship to you by Friday the 25th. I don’t really care about some off the was BS title for the log, I am really looking for some people training hard, for strength gains that have been around the creatine block to put this to the test. I don’t need a bunch of 130lbs kids testing this that have never used creatine or have not used a creatine product in the last 3 months.
:mad:...

I've done multiple bottles of Green Bulge and am currently doing a Green MAGnitude log, but it has 22 days left :(. In other words, i'm screwed on the time frame.

Nevertheless, good luck to all applicants!

cvtsboss
08-18-2006, 01:06 PM
hahaha that was funny. Acutally I dont know, the 16 to 22 year olds is who is buying all the supplements now. They like to stack 5 $20 products instead of buying a $50 product that works.

Anyway have u ever kept a log?

Yeah but who are they getting the money from right??

I have not kept a log on this board however I keep a detailed log of my workouts, calories, etc for my personal use so I am used to doing it. I am very committed and will do whatever it takes.

SwolenONE
08-18-2006, 01:09 PM
ive not only used all of the creatines you mentioned in your first post (i used to work for major internet retailer last yr), but also you said you wanted me to PM you by the end of the month with how the nos precurser was working out, its doing great and ive caluculated 5 to 6 days left (ive been dosing a lil higher than recomended, see my log for details it should be on the first page of supp logs)

Jsorb8997
08-18-2006, 01:34 PM

Weight: 155

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience:

I've been consistently weight training for 4 years, starting before my freshman year in highschool. I've used many different programs/styles: 5x5, Bigger Faster Stronger, High Volume, 3x3, and my latest program, a rendition of the BFS format that I call "Modified BFS" (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=704296). I'm now on a program/diet designed by Derek Charlebois, and continuing it for the next 12 weeks. I've pretty much bulked the whole time, with little success at gaining solid weight. My highest weight ever is around 168 lbs (this spring). I'm both a baseball and football player, and I'll be playing baseball in college. I'm also doing an independent study at my HS this fall looking at the effect of diet/exercise/supplements on body composition and sports performance. If the product works well, you can be sure I'll be using it for life and spreading the word as much as possible.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Football Weight Training by Beast (Monday Upper, Wednesday Full Body, Friday Upper, Saturday Legs)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

30 minutes Low Intensity after every workout.

On August 21st double sessions start. Cardio will be mainly sprinting/running patterns/drills/ladders/etc 5 times/week with a jogging warmup for 5 minutes, playing games on friday nights. There will be dynamic stretching as well before every practice (6 times/week).

Current supplements:

Just finshed HP CEE
Primaforce Substance WPI
BCAAs starting soon
CVS Spectravite Multivitamin

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):

My diet is entirely done by Beast. High calories, high healthy fat, strict macros. It will consist of lean beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, peanut butter, almonds, and brown rice, etc. 40-40-20 ratio, around 3300 cals/day, looking to bulk/maintain during FB season.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons, more on practice/conditioning days

Short Term Goal: Become bigger, faster, and stronger, specifically adding mass to the chest. I hope to reach 170 at under 10% before next baseball season. I also want to play at the best school for me in college.

Long Term Goal: Become an excellent ballplayer in college and possibly beyond. Physique wise, I'd like to be 185@ 7% bf.

Supplement history:
Various Multivitamins
Various brands of fish oil
Primaforce Substance WPI
Universal Isowhey
Universal Real Gains
ErgoPharm GF-PRO
ON 100% Whey Protein
MRI NO2
Glutamine
Controlled Labs Green Bulge
Bulk Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate
Arginine/Ornithine
Ephedrine
Tribulus Terrestris
Various Generic “Energy” Pills
Guggulsterones
Caffeine
Ginseng
GNC Staminol
GNC Creadrive
Higher Power CEE
IDS NP2
Nitro-Tech
Pure Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine w/Dextrose
ErgoPharm AMP
Phenibut
iSatori CE-XL
iSatori H+Blocker
Bulk Taurine
Millennium Kreaceps and Citruvol

I've also tried, but not ran a full cycle of:
MAN Clout
S.A.N. V12 Turbo
Xceed
White Blood

Logs:
iSatori CE-XL and H+Blocker: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=722156
Universal IsoWhey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701119
Universal Real Gains: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?
t=701044
Substance WPI: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=829455
Redline RTD: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652079
Phenibut: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=696500
Gakic: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=645507
Green Bulge+Arginine/Ornithine+Taurine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=630185
Millennium Sports Kreaceps and Citruvol: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=780409

Current / Progress Photos: None at the moment, will have shortly. Until then you can look at me playing baseball.

http://profiles.gamefacevideo.com/?id=Justin%20S

I've tried many different creatines/NO boosters so I'll definitely be able to see how this one compares. So far the best combo I've tried is iSatori's CE-XL and H+Blocker. All the ones I've tried are bolded.

dexterium
08-18-2006, 01:56 PM
NOTE: I will drop my creatine products being currently used as instructed and I will keep a detailed log outside of my main journal. I want to be one of your testers.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 161.6

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): I have been training since May of 2005. I started at a mediocre, sick looking, 140 lbs on a 5'6 frame. Due to my dedication, determination, intelligence, rather psychotic approach to the sport of bodybuilding, heavy ass weights with 6-8 reps, and my nutritional plan, I have managed to pack on 31.4 lbs in a year and then I cut down to a very fine physique at 156.6 lbs.

All exercises are not completed, however, the major compound movements are done each workout except where squats and deadlifts are rotated each week in order to not overtrain my lower back. I will throw in forearm exercises on days where I have ran out of exercises. My training lasts exactly 1 hour and I stretch before and after every workout to avoid injury. I lift heavy for 6-8 reps.

Monday: Shoulders and Abs
Military Press
Upright Rows
Weighted Jack Knife Sit up
Weighted Lying Leg Lifts
Front Dumbbell Raises
Rear Deltoid Rows
Weighted Crunches
Lateral Dumbbell Raises
Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Barbell Shrugs
Deadlifts
Chin Ups
Pull Ups
Barbell Biceps Curls
Bent Over Barbell Rows
Dumbbell Biceps Curls
Dumbbell Bent Over Row
Dumbbell Concentration Curl

Thursday: Chest and Triceps
Bench Press
Close Grip Bench
Skull Crushers
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Fly
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Triceps Extensions
Flat Dumbbell Bench Press

Froday: Legs and Abs
Squats
Lunges
Lying Leg Lifts
Lying Leg Curl
Calve Raises
Weighted Crunches

Since I am bulking, I do not set aside a time for cardio.

PRE WORKOUT

White Blood
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Neurostim
Tyrosine
Green MAGnitude
Taurine
Glycerine

Taurine
Salt
Glucophase XR
MAN Orotine
Glycerine

OTHER SUPPS

NOW Fish Oil
Nature's Science Calcium Citrate
TKE Joint Boost
Dymatize Elite Whey
Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein
AST Multipro 32x
Nature's Science Milk Thistle

Diet is made up of:

Protein:

Chicken, Lean Beef, Steak, Eggs, Whey Protein, Cottage Cheese, Casein Protein, Tuna

Carbohydrates/Antioxidants/"the good stuff you should be getting from your food":

Oats, fruits (apples, oranges, bananas), vegetables (spinach, carrots)

Fats:

Peanut Butter, Fish Oil, Whole Milk, Eggs, Almonds

TOTAL Cals 4666.9
Protein (g) 397.05
Cals (Pro) 1588.2
Sugars (g) 132.8
Fibre (g) 59.8
Carbs (g) 518.8
Cals (Carbs) 2075.2
Sat (g) 23.275
Fat (g) 98.17
Cals (Fat) 883.53

NOTE: This is how much I have to eat AT LEAST. Anything else goes after this as long as its nutritional values aren't too bad. For instance, I had subway today at work because it was provided for free + I get to eat my normal food.

Current Daily water intake:
9-11 L of water a day. (Over 2 gallons ) I do this for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, and have been motivated by pu12en12g to do so.

Short Term Goal: Get up to around 180 lbs because that is a number that I feel is very important for my frame.

Long Term Goal: I would like to be 200 lbs someday with 10% body fat. Have been accepted into a University for Nutrition and Dietetics. When completed and have begun my own venture, I hope that people will come to me because of my knowledge and how my knowledge is obviously reflected upon my own body.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Creatines:
Higher Power Creatine Monohydrate
MAN Clout
BN CEE
Primaforce CEE
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude
MAN Orotine

Nitric Oxide Boosters:
NOW Arginine and Ornithine
Controlled Labs White Blood

Other stuff:
USP Labs Cissus RX
Optimum Nutrition ZMA
NOW Fish Oil
TKE Joint Boost
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
AST Multipro 32x
Glucophase XR
NOW Glycerine
Table Salt
NOW Taurine
BN Citrulline Malate
Beverly International Beef Liver Tabs
NOW Coral Calcium
Scivation Neurostim
*** Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Dexterium: The Journal of Mass
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=483200&pp=30

Supplements used in 1st year transformation from 140 lbs to 171.4 lbs to 146.6 lbs.
All supplements that you see in this resume are reviewed here in this thread:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10586365#post10586365

Progress Photos:

Please see the supplements used in 1st year transformation thread.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of _ASAP_, 2006

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
good quality replies on this, there is no limit (well about 15-20) testers max, so keep the info coming.

Im not really hyping this in the write up, but so far for me, the strenght and power and pumps are better than the first time I used NOS ETHER powder but I am on 6 NOS Precursor tabs a day also.

tightheadprop
08-18-2006, 02:05 PM
chuck... I would love to test this product...

I offer something different.

Not a workout plan, but a sport.

I play Division 1 rugby for Long Island Rugby which is in a highly competitive league and D1 is the highest level of men's rugby in America.

I train using the Crossfit style of training (ME Black Box to be more specific) in the offseason and during the season I lift twice a week to maintain as much as I can.

Our season starts 26 Aug with a scrimmage and I never took a creatine product in season and I would like to have the opportunity to test how this would hold up for an athlete who uses endurance, anaerobic output, strength, power and through the bumps and bruises.

I have used Jacked in the past and Kre-Alkalyn for creatine products that were not monohydrate.

I am 6-2, 255 and in athlete shape.

I think this is a different angle for you to explore as most of your testers would probably be strictly lifters, while I intend to mainly detail how this product helps my muscles recover, how my endurance holds up and how my strength holds up in gym lifts during the season while on this.

Thank you.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
chuck... I would love to test this product...

I offer something different.

Not a workout plan, but a sport.

I play Division 1 rugby for Long Island Rugby which is in a highly competitive league and D1 is the highest level of men's rugby in America.

I train using the Crossfit style of training (ME Black Box to be more specific) in the offseason and during the season I lift twice a week to maintain as much as I can.

Our season starts 26 Aug with a scrimmage and I never took a creatine product in season and I would like to have the opportunity to test how this would hold up for an athlete who uses endurance, anaerobic output, strength, power and through the bumps and bruises.

I have used Jacked in the past and Kre-Alkalyn for creatine products that were not monohydrate.

I am 6-2, 255 and in athlete shape.

I think this is a different angle for you to explore as most of your testers would probably be strictly lifters, while I intend to mainly detail how this product helps my muscles recover, how my endurance holds up and how my strength holds up in gym lifts during the season while on this.

Thank you.

thats a good test but the problem is you have never used a creatine product during the season, so you really wont know how it is working for you during the season over regular creatine mono.

but i will consider.

tightheadprop
08-18-2006, 02:21 PM
thats a good test but the problem is you have never used a creatine product during the season, so you really wont know how it is working for you during the season over regular creatine mono.

but i will consider.
You are correct, but I do know how my body usually reacts and breaks down during the season and I want to test how the creatine ether product helps that.

I never tested a product before in this manner (online record keeping) so this will be my first foray into that.

I have been playing rugby for over 7 years and have used a ton of supplements over the years. Been lifting for 15 years, competed in strongman, highland games, played football in college, etc..

Not to try to convince you to accept my nomination, but I will offer a different perspective on the testing process that normally seen.

Thanks, Chuck, for the consideration.

m1canes29
08-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I have used thunder and NOS ether along with storm before in the past. I would gladly do a log on this product. I really liked NOS ether so This should be even better.

krustster
08-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Well Chuck, hahah you know me... I've tried all the other Ethers and did a couple of reviews (I am currently using the Ether pills actually). As always I would be thrilled to try it. I should probably get to work on my R4W review first though... but hey, R4W 5.0 and Ether 2010 would be a cool log wouldn't it? ;)

Soooo I nominate myself.

Hizzie
08-18-2006, 09:54 PM
If this works for strength as well as DT 2010 V2 worked for getting my bolas back this will be a winner Chuck. I'd love to log it if you're not in a hurry. I should be clear in ~2 weeks.

TT22
08-18-2006, 10:43 PM

I usually respond pretty well to creatine mono but when i tried CEE, i didnt notice much. My strength went up a little but i could have achieved that with out it. Interesting product, i am very interested in testing.

Height:6'0

Weight:195

Bodytype:Endo/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): 2 years with 8 months serious

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Monday-Chest, BAck Tuesday-ARms, Wednesday-Legs, Shoulders, Thursday-Chest,Back, Friday-Arms, Saturday-LEgs,Shoulder, Sunday-OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):2-3 times a week

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Fishoil from costco. Whiteblood from CL, Protein from AI, BCAA from AI, Creatine from Isatori, and currently i am taking NO-SHOTGUN(will be finished before log starts)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): get about 3200 calories a day eating clean foods.

Current Daily water intake: close to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Reach 190 at 6 percent bodyfat

Long Term Goal: reach 215 at 5 percent bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): To long to list,

Bulk CEE
Bulk Mono
GlycerGrow
Seamin
Shock thereapy
No-Xplode,
Green Bulge,
Whiteblood
H+Blocker
CE-XL
5-Tetra
AMP
AMP'D
ect...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1001

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): yes

[s4ge]
08-19-2006, 05:43 AM
The first supplement I started off with when I began lifting was EAS Bulk Mono. I respond REALLY well to Creatine Mono as far as increased strength and power, but mono gave me a bad bloat. I don't really respond to CEE, though I've only taken CEE caspules so I think the servings were underdosed.

I've taken two bottles of NOS Ether Capsules in the past, and I responded REALLY well to it. It gave me an awesome fullness, and a nice increase in strength. It was during my period of NOS Ether that my friends were asking me "what I was on" as well. The only bad thing I got from NOS Ether was I got mad stretch marks across my delts where my biceps meet.

If I am chosen to test Ether 2010, I could compare it to my experience with NOS Ether.

Weight: 181

Bodytype: ecto/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training seriously for about 4 years. I originally started lifting to keep up in high school sports, now I do it cause I enjoy power lifting.

Mon - Back/Tri's
Tue - Off
Wed - Shoulder/Legs
Thur - Off
Fri - Chest/Bi's
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

The days might change depending on my schedule, but that's generally what it looks like.

On off days I usually do a 20 minute run, and everyday I do 2 minutes of pushups and 2 minutes of situps.

Get Diesel NOS Precursor
Get Diesel Diesel Test 2010
Anabolic Xtreme Retain
Designer Nutrition Rebound XT
**** N'Gorge

I'd Guestimate around 3000 cals a day.... though I don't really keep track, I just try to stuff my face with foods high in protein and carbs thoughout the day.

Current Daily water intake: The majority of my liquids throughout the day is water, so I'd say my intake is more than enough. Prob around 1 gal +

Short Term Goal: Get ripped, while putting on the strength

Long Term Goal: Break the 200 lb mark

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

NOS ETHER
NO-XPLODE + Nitrix
EAS Creatine Mono
SNS Creatine E2
NOS Precursor
Diesel Test 2010
X-Factor
N'Gorge
Rebound XT

Jsorb8997
08-19-2006, 08:43 AM
White Blood
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Neurostim
Tyrosine
Green MAGnitude
Taurine
Glycerine

Taurine
Salt
Glucophase XR
MAN Orotine
Glycerine

OTHER SUPPS

NOW Fish Oil
TKE Joint Boost
Dymatize Elite Whey
AST Multipro 32x

Too many supplements! Holy **** Dexterium :D.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Im going to post the names selected probably tues or wed the 23rd.

ROBOLEG
08-19-2006, 10:55 AM
I've already posted pleading my case but I just want to say yet again I promise to provide a no bull**** highly detailed log and I would love to try it combined with the new ready4war too (which I will happily buy myself) and the nos precursor (which I would buy myself if I could get it in the uk yet) if its on offer, I have great respect for your products chuck as you are one of the few brand names out there that actually live up to the label claims and I intend to do a log regardless, when the stuff is available in the uk, however it would be nice to get some free stuff :)

thanks once again
james

(p.s. please exscuse the ass kissing but I love your products)

CHUCK DIESEL
08-19-2006, 11:09 AM
I've already posted pleading my case but I just want to say yet again I promise to provide a no bull**** highly detailed log and I would love to try it combined with the new ready4war too (which I will happily buy myself) and the nos precursor (which I would buy myself if I could get it in the uk yet) if its on offer, I have great respect for your products chuck as you are one of the few brand names out there that actually live up to the label claims and I intend to do a log regardless, when the stuff is available in the uk, however it would be nice to get some free stuff :)

thanks once again
james

(p.s. please exscuse the ass kissing but I love your products)

Oh sorry, forgot to add, I am not shipping any tester products outside the US. Maybe I will, but dont count on it. Its just someone here has to fill out customs tags and stand in line at the post office then pay additional shipping to ship outside the US and its a pain in addition to the product being free to the reciepient.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-19-2006, 12:10 PM
ETHER 2010

Strength – Power – Endurance – Recovery – Energy – Lean Muscle Mass

A message from Chuck Diesel:

Here we go again. The write up. The explanation/promotional piece for ETHER 2010™. Well what can I say? ETHER 2010 is a Creatine-AKG (creatine bound to Alpha-Ketoglutarate) based ATP/strength/power/lean muscle mass/recovery “super” product. What makes ETHER 2010 “super” is that it goes beyond being a creatine product with some “other stuff” in it. Simply put this product is guaranteed to take your strength and power gains to another level. With GET DIESEL still being a relatively small supplement company (no major retail distribution in the US) I will not go into how each ingredient works helping my competitors with larger distribution develop a similar product. What I will tell you is if you are training for maximum strength and power gains no other creatine based product available will out perform ETHER 2010. ETHER 2010 also contains our proprietary Dieselin™ insulin sensitivity blend that helps to shuttle carbs and protein to muscles. Stack ETHER with NOS Precursor and you are looking at a mind blowing Nitric Oxide/Creatine stack that’s 2nd to none!

Note: This is not another Glycerol Monostearate “water weight gain” product that works by super hydrating your muscle with water leading you to think you are gaining lean muscle mass. This is a legitimate insulin sensitivity enhancing Creatine-AKG, Di-Sodium ATP based strength and power product that will help you gain real lean muscle mass (provided your diet and training is based around gaining lean muscle mass).

LAWofNJ
08-19-2006, 03:02 PM
just what im lookin for.

Travis71902
08-19-2006, 03:42 PM

Height: 6ft

Weight: 160lbs

Body Type: Ecto

Training experience:

I'm your typical

hardgaining, ecto, although I hate those terms. I've been 135lbs and 6' tall

since the 6th grade and just never seemed to grow much after that. I have an extremely

fast metabolism and can eat like a horse, yet still have trouble packing on

the pounds. About the time I turned 20 I became fed up with how skinny I

was and vowed to do something about. I wasted my time going back and

forth with lifting for about 10 months, making no real progress. Then, I found

Bodybuilding.com. I started reading about diet and proper nutrition as well as

proper supplementation I've since put on about 25lbs of lean mass with very

little fat, if any, gained.

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Day 1: Chest/Tris
Day 2: Back/Bis
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Shoulders/Traps
Day 5: Legs/Abs
Day 6: Rest
Repeat

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

None currently. I will start running a few miles a week to train for a physical exam I have coming up though starting in a few days

Supplement History:

I have used both creatine monohydrate and MCC and DCM(Green Magnitude) with success. ON Whey has been my protein powder of choice. I've also used Lean Green, White Blood, No-Xplode, and Hyper-H.

Current supplements:

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
Prolab/Primaforce Creatine Monohydrate
ON 100% Whey
NOW Green Tea caps
Men's One-A-Day multivitamin

Current Diet:

As an extreme ecto I'm not real strict with my diet, but I still

stray from **** like soda, candy, ice cream, cookies, donuts, etc. Some of

the basics: Lean beef, chicken, tuna, fish,

lean turkey, lean ham, wheat bread, brown rice, OATS of course, baked

beans, lentils, eggs, green veggies, and some fruits. Some of the dirtier

basics are things like potatoes, pasta, frozen pizzas, popcorn, and reduced

fat Ravioli and other "hearty" soups and such. I'll have a Wendy's combo

probably once a week as a cheat meal(believe me, the fat is high, but theres

a ton of protein as well). I've been at around 3000-3500 calories consistantly

for a while now but I aim for 3500 cals on off days and 4000 on days I lift. I

wont post specifics about my diet but I'll try and get the daily intake

numbers to you guys.

Short Term Goal:

Bulk to about 180lbs, then reevaluate my goals

Long Term Goal:

200lbs at a sub 10% bodyfat

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

None

Supplement Logs:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=824910

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=855171

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=789471

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=823918

I can post before/after pic's along w/ before and after measurents if necessary.

Thanks for the consideration...

CutUpShoNuff
08-19-2006, 09:06 PM
I heard about this forum through a close friend who raves about the promos. I would like to participate in anything that you have to offer. I have been lifting off/on for about 3 years. It's hard to keep a routine in the Marine Corps. However, I have time finally set aside for building my body once again. I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure, although I will get measured tomorrow. Attached are pics of me from May 2005, in my prime, before I went downhill. I have only used Cell-Tech and v12, both worked pretty well. I am currently not on a creatine cycle right now, so I should be perfect for the study and am willing to log frequently. Thanks!

Never2cut
08-19-2006, 09:27 PM
I can vouch for ^^ hes a good guy and definitely is dedicated. He'd be awesome for the log and doesn't mess around. If you give him a shot a assure you, it won't be a bad decision. my 2 cent.

NuclearArms
08-20-2006, 06:36 AM
If you would like to be considered read carefully:

I need you to post your creatine product history and log history. Specifically I am looking for people who have used creatine products above bulk creatine mono.

Don't fit the bill on your ideal candidate but figure you should give an old man a shot with your product. I have used creatine monohydrate in the past with very limited success. So limited I haven't used creatine for a couple of years

Former NOS ETHER and GB, Thunder, Clout, Size On loggers are what I’m looking for but other creatine transport product loggers are welcome to appply.

Since the majority of the "loggers and testers" have been kids, I don't have one to show you in your specific area. I have logged and tested one product and you can view it here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=SAN+ATTITUDE

I don’t want you guys that want to do your own dosing directions, or anyone who does not want to make consistent updates to their log. Also I want this to be used in place of your creatine product in your current supplement stack. I don’t want to see the common- this product stacked with creatine mono. log. This should be your only creatine product in your stack unless you were using 2 creatine products before you started the ETHER 2010.

As far as training is concerned, my training regime and diet is as close to the following but I've made a few adjustments since I wrote the article:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/sub14.htm

I don't provide excruiating detail on diet because I'm not that anal about it and don't have the time to write everything out. Suffice it to say its pretty clean and provides everything needed for growth. I dont use a buttload of supplements so the evaluation will be fair as your product will be the only thing added to the mix.

I'm coming off a minor injury and firmly believe I could give you a credible product test, if you are willing to take a chance.

Jsorb8997
08-20-2006, 10:38 AM
I heard about this forum through a close friend who raves about the promos. I would like to participate in anything that you have to offer. I have been lifting off/on for about 3 years. It's hard to keep a routine in the Marine Corps. However, I have time finally set aside for building my body once again. I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure, although I will get measured tomorrow. Attached are pics of me from May 2005, in my prime, before I went downhill. I have only used Cell-Tech and v12, both worked pretty well. I am currently not on a creatine cycle right now, so I should be perfect for the study and am willing to log frequently. Thanks!

10% or more bodyfat?! No way dude...

Chuck- Is there a deadline for testors?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-20-2006, 01:20 PM
10% or more bodyfat?! No way dude...

Chuck- Is there a deadline for testors?

Well, Im going to list the testers on wed, the 23rd, so I guess after Wed, thats it.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-20-2006, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=CutUpShoNuff]I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure[QUOTE]

u look like you may be holding some water to make you think 10% or more, but you are about 6%, esp. with that much muscle.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-20-2006, 01:22 PM
I'm currently 5'5'' 165, with probably bf% of about 10% or more, I'm not sure

u look like you may be holding some water to make you think 10% or more, but you are about 6%, esp. with that much muscle.

solarize
08-20-2006, 03:29 PM
CHuck, can NOs Precursor log participants apply for this one?

Thanks.

avian
08-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Can i ask why are you changing from Kre-Alkalyn to Creatine-AKG? What should users expect comparing NOS ETHER to NOS ETHER 2010?

Thanks for the attention.

Never2cut
08-20-2006, 05:45 PM

Those were pics of him about a year ago. Pics are from a college sorority bodybuilding competition. I did the same one a couple years prior. Since then he's been in the Marines and hasn't been in the gym for awhile. He's just getting back in it as far as I know. Definitely a dedicated guy.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-20-2006, 09:36 PM
CHuck, can NOs Precursor log participants apply for this one?

Thanks.

yeah but im not shipping out the us.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Can i ask why are you changing from Kre-Alkalyn to Creatine-AKG? What should users expect comparing NOS ETHER to NOS ETHER 2010?

Thanks for the attention.

i posted that somewhere on here. If not this thread, its on the most 2 recent pages of the GET DIESEL thread. Long story. But ETHER was going to enteric coated tab because of the di-sodium ATP is usless if its not delivered enteric, but I called the makers of kre-alk and they told me they had a patent on kre-alk in an enteric tab. So I said well give me the number because you cannot patent the enteric coated delivery of something. You can patent an enteric coating process and you can patent the "something" being enteric coated. Anyway they told me, its patent pending. Which means they dont have anything. About that time our supplier of A-AKG sent some C-AKG to try out and it worked good so its in the formula.

I don’t like when a supplier of a raw material also wants to be a distributor/manufacture like the kre-alk people. They are competing with their customers (us supplement companies).

SwolenONE
08-21-2006, 01:56 AM
this new formula looks stellar, similar concept and ingredients to the nos ether powder it seems, exceited for c akg, and i hope it is a suitable counterpart to Nos Precurser as that has been doing its job

avian
08-21-2006, 03:40 AM
i posted that somewhere on here. If not this thread, its on the most 2 recent pages of the GET DIESEL thread. Long story. But ETHER was going to enteric coated tab because of the di-sodium ATP is usless if its not delivered enteric, but I called the makers of kre-alk and they told me they had a patent on kre-alk in an enteric tab. So I said well give me the number because you cannot patent the enteric coated delivery of something. You can patent an enteric coating process and you can patent the "something" being enteric coated. Anyway they told me, its patent pending. Which means they dont have anything. About that time our supplier of A-AKG sent some C-AKG to try out and it worked good so its in the formula.

I don’t like when a supplier of a raw material also wants to be a distributor/manufacture like the kre-alk people. They are competing with their customers (us supplement companies).
ok thanks

so the new formula is enteric coated and c-akg instead of kre-alka

do you think the benefits outweight the diference in price between ether and ether 2010? and whats the recomended dosing?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-21-2006, 06:50 AM
ok thanks

so the new formula is enteric coated and c-akg instead of kre-alka

do you think the benefits outweight the diference in price between ether and ether 2010? and whats the recomended dosing?

Yes, the new 2010 is a much stronger formula. The synergy of the products and the quantities of each ingredients is really good. The ETHER caps is my best attempt to put the powder in a capsule form, when I did ETHER 2010 I just started from scratch and buit that product. Dosing is the same as ETHER caps, thats in the original post. So with ETHER caps normally being $29.95 (but now on sale at bb.com for $21.something) and ETHER 2010 being about $33-35 yeah its a good deal. When it comes to creatine products you gotta try ur best to put the best strength builder out. Creatine is the largest segment of the sports supplement market, but its also saturated with 100's of the same effect products.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-21-2006, 06:51 AM
this new formula looks stellar, similar concept and ingredients to the nos ether powder it seems, exceited for c akg, and i hope it is a suitable counterpart to Nos Precurser as that has been doing its job

yeah similar concept, but its hard to compare since its in a proprietary blend but it will stack well with NOS Precursor.

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-21-2006, 10:17 AM

Weight: 183
Ht: 5'8"
BF: 10%
Years Training: 12
Current goals: Strength, size. I would like to achieve a max bench of 400 lbs someday before I give it up. Current max bench at 330 lbs. Also would like to achieve a bodyweight of about 210 lbs without putting a lot of bodyfat on.

Creatine products used:
HorsePower
Cellmass/Noxplode
Green Bulge
MHP Trac
Storm/Shock Therapy
ASR Burst V2
CellTech:p
Creethyl Thunder
CVM Xtreme
MAN Orotine
There are literally dozens of others which I have used during the past 12 years, but these are the more updated products and the ones that I can remember taking.

I am currently running a log on UN's HorsePower however I should be finished in about a week, so the timing would be good for me. I have recently burst through my strength plataues and would like to continue with strength gains.
My Green Bulge log from way back...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=551232&highlight=jrr

Current HorsePower log....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10909546#post10909546

Link to other logs I have done (ignore Hal's log, not sure why that came up on my search)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=8495451

CHUCK DIESEL
08-21-2006, 10:49 AM
^^^^

Mos def. since horse power seems to be a pretty well put together product. It has no stims right? I will put u down for NOS Precursor/ETHER 2010 stack which is something you can repace the HP with.

Bammy
08-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Chuck, I would love to get in on this. As you know I have tried Ether power and caps. They are both awesome. The powder is admittedly the best creatine product I have ever tried, and the caps are right up there with Green Bulge tied for second.

Anyway, if this is even better than the powder, it is gonna knock peoples' socks off. I can be a jugde of the improvements made.

Ht: 6'
Weight: 208
BF: <10%

I have been dropping bodyfat lately, maybe a little muscle too, and in a week I would be ready to put on some lean muscle. I think the Ether caps were great for that, by the way. Lean muscle with NO water retention.

Thanks,
Bammy

CHUCK DIESEL
08-21-2006, 03:15 PM
^^^ what other creatine products have u used? Your one of the few people who have loged NOS ETHER powder and capsule that will be good eventhough this is creatine only. Maybe I will send you the NOS Precursor/ETHER 2010 stack.

Once again, names will be posted wed afternoon to wed. eve.

Bammy
08-21-2006, 03:23 PM
^^^ what other creatine products have u used? Your one of the few people who have loged NOS ETHER powder and capsule that will be good eventhough this is creatine only. Maybe I will send you the NOS Precursor/ETHER 2010 stack.

Once again, names will be posted wed afternoon to wed. eve.
The stack sounds great, either way Ill be very happy.

I have also used Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Thunder, Burst, Burst V2, Swole V2, plain CEE.

Jsorb8997
08-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Chuck- I forgot to add this in my application. I've used GB during football season last year to avoid muscle loss so I could compare this year as well. My diet and training will be dead on in-season.

no_strain_no_ga
08-21-2006, 06:52 PM
I think I should get something since we both live in the same city, well close.

SeP
08-21-2006, 07:19 PM

Height: 5'10

Weight: 153 lbs

Bodyfat: 10-11%

Body Type: Ecto

Training experience: Coming close to 2.5 years of training. Started out and saw great gains on the football 5x5 BFS program. Moved onto a BB split.

Training Schedule:

Monday - Chest/tri's
Tuesday - Legs
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Shoulders/Bi's
Friday - Back/Abs
Saturday/Sunday - Off

Supplement History:

Used in full (not including countless samples of other products)
Cytogainer
Green bulge
Xceed
ON whey + other various whey products
Fish oil
Multi
Glutamine
(NOTE: green mag + xtend should be here by fri as well. Will hold off on green mag if chosen to test this product because I am very intrigued by it)

Diet: Consists of 3k+ cals, 250+ protein diet.

Goals: To gain strength and put on mass.

Thank you for reviewing me to test your product. I hope my age doesnt discourage you from picking me.

EDITED: made some additions to supplement history.

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-21-2006, 08:16 PM
^^^^

Mos def. since horse power seems to be a pretty well put together product. It has no stims right? I will put u down for NOS Precursor/ETHER 2010 stack which is something you can repace the HP with.
Yes, HP is a pretty good product from what I am seeing. Correct, no stims in HP.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-22-2006, 06:26 AM
Yes, HP is a pretty good product from what I am seeing. Correct, no stims in HP.

i have no idea why the ad says something like "extreme energy"

alot of people are going to skip over it bc they want an NOxplode like product and people who dont want stims will think it has stims bc it says energy on it.

ETHER 2010 doesnt have stims as in caffeine but it does have a nice bit of idebenone and Di-sodium ATP that will give you a nice cellular energy boost and alertness.

You know, when I switched from ETHER power to caps, I was thinking somethings wrong this isnt working, but then again my last 3 months of the year I was doing a lot of Judo and it was using all my ATP (2005) and not eating right. Then 2 weeks ago, I switch to NOS Precursor and stop NOS ETHER all together and im weak as hell, so Im back on NOS ETHER with 6 NOS Precursor a day but Im going to switch to ETHER 2010 before thurs's workout.

Segansational
08-22-2006, 07:51 AM
Ok, looking for people to review ETHER 2010.

I don’t need a bunch of 130lbs kids testing this

Hey Chuck, well I guess I sort of fall into this category :( ... but, if you think I'm doing a good job on my current log, I'd love to try out Ether 2010. Especially with NOS Pre to compare since I'm currently running that.

Although you already have all my previous supp info, here's a brief creatine rundown: Green Bulge, BSN Cellmass, creatine mono (powder and caps).

And I'd be ready to start as soon as I finish up the current log. Thanks for the consideration!

Michig4885
08-22-2006, 10:18 AM
My Nomination

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 185 lbs.

Bf: approx 12%

Bodytype: meso with some ecto

Training experience:
When I first started working out 5 years ago, I began on an endurace program because I use to play ice hockey and was looking to mostly build up my legs and add speed and strength. But just a few months later I was bit by the bodybuilding bug and havent looked back since. I have built a solid frame and added dense, lean, muscle mass over the years.

Current Training Schedule:

Monday- arms
Tuesday- legs
Wednesday- chest
Thursday- back
Friday - shoulders and abs
Saturday- off
Sunday - off

Current supplements:
Dymatize ISO-100 Whey Isolate
Anabolic Pro-line caffiene caps
MAN Clout
NOS Precursor
Ergopharm GF-Pro
MHP's Glutamine-SR
Mega-Pro Carbs (Complex Carb powder)

Creatine History:

If I was given a chance to stack Ether2010 along with my NOS Precursor and other current supplements, I would be comparing it to these creatines, mainly the Clout, the old version of Ether, Green Blood, and Thunder:

Man Clout (New and Old Formula)
***note: i see no difference in terms of strength, pumps, or anything with the newer formula yet, except its tastes terrible....if ether plans to succeed, it must improve on its old formula and results.

Dosage: 30 mins preworkout and directly after workout

Results: Strength increases, definition increases, huge endurance increases, and consistentcy...not much more you could ask for except for pumps....tied for best creatine product ive ever used with Ether.

Cons: old formula tasted good, new one tastes like crap...getting sick of drinking it

Get Diesels Ether

Dosage: as suggested on bottle

Results: major pumps, great vascularity, great endurance, good strength gains but couldve been better...also it was pills so it was real convenient, definitely a plus.

Cons: strength increases werent as solid or consistent as clout....and it had kre-alkalyn, something i wasnt too sold on as a proven working type of creatine

Omega Thunder

Results: gave me a good boost due to the caffiene in it, good pumps, but not nearly as good as ether, and some strength gains, but not as good as ether or clout...overall middle of the road but with a little spark to it bc of the energy boost...decent

Cons: didnt really give me any noticeable results and after a week the pumps and energy boost died down...bottom line....you could get a better bang for your buck with other products

Results: Green Bullshyt....wasnt too impressed....weak pumps, strength, and endurance, wouldve served better as a happy meal toy for kids or something...nothing worth mentioning....more results less hype

Cons: wasting my money....theres too many better products available now to waste ur money on this one...clout or ether is where its at right now

Bulk CEE

Dosage: as suggested

Results: decent....i was surprised....strength increases and mass gain were there, but nothing else to speak of.....very very cheap i would suggest it if you are on a budget...will last you almost forever

Cons: tastes like laundry detergent

Sans V12 Turbo

Dosage: as suggested

Results: good.....strength was good, lean mass gains were good, definition was good, and pumps were ok...but nothing was great...and thats what im looking for....good formula at the time it came out though...couldnt argue with it then...and tastes pretty good....clout and ether still got a good lead on this one though

Cons: a little pricey, didnt last too long...and there couldve been better strength and pumps

OVERALL: CLOUT AND ETHER STILL DEADLOCKED....CLOUT HAS BETTER STRENGTH GAINS BUT ETHER BETTER PUMPS...IF ETHER2010 IS ABLE TO EXCEED THE OLD ETHER, I WOULD PREDICT THAT IT WOULD EMERGE AS THE CURRENT BEST CREATINE PRODUCT OUT THERE...WE WILL SEE

ROBOLEG
08-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Right well since I won't be a tester since I live in the uk how can I order some now or very soon as I don't want to wait nearly 2 bloody months for it to come over here like last time with the caps can I order direct from your website or something ?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Hey Chuck, well I guess I sort of fall into this category :( ... but, if you think I'm doing a good job on my current log, I'd love to try out Ether 2010. Especially with NOS Pre to compare since I'm currently running that.

I was leaving out people at 130lbs, I was 130lbs at 19 years old, its just I see alot of these logs by these skinny ass kids that have never used a creatine product in their life and thats ok, but for the most part I want someone training to get stronger, powerlifters because if they respond the 130lb person will respond. If the 130lb person responds, that doesnt mean anything for the 190-240+lb person.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Right well since I won't be a tester since I live in the uk how can I order some now or very soon as I don't want to wait nearly 2 bloody months for it to come over here like last time with the caps can I order direct from your website or something ?

You didnt order from me, we dont seel direct. But it will be for sale here by the end of next week. I dont know why it takes 2 months, EMS usps is 5 days to the UK.

SeP
08-23-2006, 01:48 PM
*drumroll* and the winners are..!

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-23-2006, 02:13 PM
*drumroll* and the winners are..!
Patients my friend:)

RBEliminator
08-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Patience ;) my friend:)

..:D

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-23-2006, 02:19 PM
..:D
I tried that, seriously:cool:

CHUCK DIESEL
08-23-2006, 03:22 PM
I tried that, seriously:cool:

I might do this now.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-23-2006, 03:55 PM
PLEASE NOTE: If your name is listed I need you to email me at getdiesel@verizon.net WITH your bb.com username and your mailing address AND your real name, Im not shipping product to someone name "pimpfosho69"

ALSO

You dont have to stop taking any creatine or cycle off or anything different you wouldnt do. Please do not start some new training program now or make a change to your training split, type (cut/bulk/etc.) when you start this. Or at least dont start a cut. You shouldnt be cutting on this. You can cut on ETHER 2010 when u buy a bottle, but for best results for a review dont cut on this.

This should replace your creatine product if you are on ETHER 2010 ie...if you are using Cell Mass and NOXplode, you would stay on the NOxplode and replace the cell mass with the ETHER 2010. Same with NOS Precursor, it should replace the NO capsule/tablet/bulk AAKG product you are on unless you were using bulk A-AKG with the other NO product.

Product should ship between friday and Monday. Not really sure right now.

Please follow the directions update frequently (as in at least every other day).

AND THE NAMES ARE:

LAWofNJ- (ETHER 2010) please don’t flood the log with all those Photoshop pics.

Cvtsboss (ETHER 2010)

RBEliminator (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack) what happen to your GB/WB log, it just stops 28 July?

haiz69 (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack)

Jsorb8997 (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack)

Dexterium (ETHER 2010)

Kruster (ETHER 2010) since you’ve used all the other ETHER’s but no one probably believes any of your logs bc you like GET DIESEL products (you know how that goes).

[s4ge] (ETHER 2010)

Unhocky (J/K)

Travis71902 (ETHER 2010)

CutUpShoNuff (ETHER 2010) Never2Cut….you will never be picked for a GET DIESEL product again he screws me over.

JRRBadBoy4Life (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack)

Michig4885 (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack)

edit: forgot bammy (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack)

If you are not on this list its probably bc of lack of log history (sorry but I have gone out on a line and picked people who never done a log and got burned by them doing a BS log as in not finishing it). It also can be because you are cutting, or something else like limited "next level" creatine product experience. You have to understand if you have never used creatine besides creatine mono., and you love ETHER 2010, whos to say you wouldn’t love any other creatine. If you have never ate a hamburger from “Red Robin” you probably would love “McDonalds” burgers if thats the only one you have every had.

And just because you’re not chosen for a free bottle doesn’t mean you cant purchase a bottle and do your own log. With me you are almost guaranteed to be picked as a tester if you have purchased a GET DIESEL product in the past and done a log, good results or not.

LAWofNJ
08-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the opportunity, hopefully this product can bring me to the next level

RBEliminator
08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
PLEASE NOTE:

RBEliminator (ETHER 2010/NOS Precursor stack) what happen to your GB/WB log, it just stops 28 July?

Thanks for the opportunity, I won't go into detail as to why the log wasn't finished, just know that I will complete this log.

RB

Travis71902
08-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the opportunity, I won't go into detail as to why the log wasn't finished, just know that I will complete this log.

RB

Wow! Your logs are a complete joke! They're garbage. Especially the Hyper-H one. Can't believe you got picked for this.

RBEliminator
08-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow! Your logs are a complete joke! They're garbage. Especially the Hyper-H one. Can't believe you got picked for this.

And what's your credibility? Any...

SeP
08-23-2006, 07:06 PM

Harsh, lol

Anyways, thanks C_D for the chance. I will probably follow a few of these logs and see whether or not I would purchase this in the future.

GL fellas.

Travis71902
08-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Harsh, lol

Anyways, thanks C_D for the chance. I will probably follow a few of these logs and see whether or not I would purchase this in the future.

GL fellas.

Cause I'm tired of all the bull**** logs done on here. I'm not saying they need to be fancy and colorful but goddamn, at least finish them and show some effort.

Heres my "credibility":

Find an unfinished and/or neglected and/or obviously biased log or review I've done.

[s4ge]
08-23-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks for this opportunity, Chuck. I'll be sure to keep a detailed account of my experiences with this product, and compare them to those of when I was on NOS Ether Caps.

Jsorb8997
08-23-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm very excited to try these products. I've heard nothing but praise for them.

SeP
08-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Cause I'm tired of all the bull**** logs done on here. I'm not saying they need to be fancy and colorful but goddamn, at least finish them and show some effort.

Heres my "credibility":

Find an unfinished and/or neglected and/or obviously biased log or review I've done.

Nice logs... I ****en lol'd when I saw bpeps.

Travis71902
08-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Nice logs... I ****en lol'd when I saw bpeps.

LMAO! Yeah, I try and make the logs at least a little fun. Might as well.

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the opp Chuck. I will email you first thing in the morning.

Bammy
08-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah Red Robin is good! I like the salmon burgers too.
Thanks Chuck! Cant wait to put some new muscle on my frame now that I am back around 10%

ROBOLEG
08-24-2006, 03:07 AM
I meant it takes nearly 2 months for a product to go on sale here once it goes on sale in the USA but that doesn't matter now I found someone in the USA who ships for a reasonable price now so I'm just going to order from america I'm going to do a log anyhow because of how well the previous ether caps worked for me so look out for ROBOLEG and ether 2010 coming soon,
bring on the PR's.

I might just throw in the NOS precursor for kicks too.

haiz69
08-24-2006, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the chance. I appreciate it.

P.S. - Do you want us to link the log to here, or email you the link?

NuclearArms
08-24-2006, 07:39 AM
Shut out again. When can the public get the new product?

LAWofNJ
08-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Damn Bammy you are huge.

RBEliminator
08-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Heres my "credibility":

Some quality logs. Too many fancy colors and font sizes for me but nonetheless nice work. What are your immediate and future goals? For the next year or so?

Never2cut
08-24-2006, 08:04 PM
I appreciate you going out on a limb on this one! I guarantee he'll do a good job on the log, if he doesn't i'll fly over to his base and kick his ass.

CutUpShoNuff
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow, I actually didn't think I was going to get picked. My schedule can be pretty ****ty at times, but I will log and stick to it. Yeah, the pics are, as far as I'm concerned, pretty outdated. However, they do show my dedication and work ethic, and I did win that thing! Never2, you'd never fly over here and kick my ass...because you can't kick my ass, but good looks homie!

CHUCK DIESEL
08-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Wow, I actually didn't think I was going to get picked. My schedule can be pretty ****ty at times, but I will log and stick to it. Yeah, the pics are, as far as I'm concerned, pretty outdated. However, they do show my dedication and work ethic, and I did win that thing! Never2, you'd never fly over here and kick my ass...because you can't kick my ass, but good looks homie!

Never2Cut co-signed for you and I dont only like to pick a bunch of guys with tons or rep power, I like to pick some of everyone.

Bammy
08-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Damn Bammy you are huge.
Thanks bud

Bammy
08-26-2006, 10:39 AM
When do you think people will recieve this Chuck?

CHUCK DIESEL
08-26-2006, 11:39 AM
When do you think people will recieve this Chuck?

Its not going to ship until monday or tues. I think I put that somewhere in there. You should recieve it 2-3 days after it ships, so by friday 1 sept.

RBEliminator
08-26-2006, 01:36 PM
You should recieve it 2-3 days after it ships, so by friday 1 sept.

Great! Looking forward to starting some finished logs. :D

krustster
08-26-2006, 03:55 PM
PLEASE NOTE: If your name is listed I need you to email me at getdiesel@verizon.net WITH your bb.com username and your mailing address AND your real name, Im not shipping product to someone name "pimpfosho69"

But my name really is fecal_pimp1983696969 :(

CHUCK DIESEL
08-28-2006, 10:19 AM
the ETHER 2010 and NOS Precursor will go out to testers on wed.

Jsorb8997
08-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the update.

LAWofNJ
08-30-2006, 08:38 PM
I'll be starting this in my new gym, @ RU :) The facility is exciting, cant wait to hit their gym there :! Time to go onto the next level.

CHUCK DIESEL
08-31-2006, 03:04 PM
All the ETHER and NOS went out today, testers if you start one then wait 10 days to start the other one (those testing both) start the ETHER 1st, also skip the first 5 days at reduced dosage and do 2 days at 2 tabs 2X a day. Thats more for light weights.

cvtsboss
09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Got my Ether 2010 and started the 2 tabs 2x a day.

Thanks Chuck!

RBEliminator
09-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Chuck clear your PM's please

Kohen_Gadol
09-02-2006, 08:57 PM
ETHER 2010 is a creatine-akg/di-sodium ATP and more creatine transport product. SNIPPED

Chuck,

Heads up, Disodium ATP is patented (2 patents) and sold under the brand name PEAK ATP by TSI. If you are mixing Na2ATP in a creatine type product and not getting the material from TSI, you are infringing on their IP rights. They require a minimum daily dose of 200mg Disodium ATP 2X or 400mg total per day and they charge about 3X what the Chinese do.

I tried keeping this off the boards and just PM'íng you to give you a heads up, but your PM's are filled up!!!

Just realize that TSI should be paid on this (and maybe you already are...don't know...if so, ignore this post).

Regards,

BK

Bammy
09-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Chuck,
I am out of town until Monday night, so I will start the stack on Tuesday. I didn't get the mail before I left today.

krustster
09-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Still waiting with bated breath for mine...:eek:

CHUCK DIESEL
09-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Chuck,

Heads up, Disodium ATP is patented (2 patents) and sold under the brand name PEAK ATP by TSI. If you are mixing Na2ATP in a creatine type product and not getting the material from TSI, you are infringing on their IP rights. They require a minimum daily dose of 200mg Disodium ATP 2X or 400mg total per day and they charge about 3X what the Chinese do.

I tried keeping this off the boards and just PM'íng you to give you a heads up, but your PM's are filled up!!!

Just realize that TSI should be paid on this (and maybe you already are...don't know...if so, ignore this post).

Regards,

BK

Thanks, BK, everything in ok.

cvtsboss
09-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Chuck started my review here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=11450664#post11450664

Jsorb8997
09-05-2006, 04:45 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=893730

Bammy
09-05-2006, 07:27 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=893881

krustster
09-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I got mine today!

JRRBadBoy4Life
09-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Mine will be up any day now.

RBEliminator
09-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Chuck being almost 240 pounds, you prefer me to run 4 caps/day for thirty days or what would be the best way?

Kyle

CHUCK DIESEL
09-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Chuck being almost 240 pounds, you prefer me to run 4 caps/day for thirty days or what would be the best way?

Kyle

What?

Did you look at the directions? You run 4 on non-workout days and 8 on workout days.

Im about 240lbs and I use those directions.

haiz69
09-06-2006, 03:13 PM
All the ETHER and NOS went out today, testers if you start one then wait 10 days to start the other one (those testing both) start the ETHER 1st, also skip the first 5 days at reduced dosage and do 2 days at 2 tabs 2X a day. Thats more for light weights.

So dose the Ether like that, and the NOS as directed 10 days after?

RBEliminator
09-06-2006, 04:21 PM
Chuck,

Start the ether first, at 8 on workout days, 4 on non workout days, then start NOS ten days later at 4 caps/day.

CHUCK DIESEL
09-07-2006, 09:08 AM
So dose the Ether like that, and the NOS as directed 10 days after?

yeah

CHUCK DIESEL
09-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Chuck,

Start the ether first, at 8 on workout days, 4 on non workout days, then start NOS ten days later at 4 caps/day.

Forget what I said, its 2 hard for people to understand the directions I do. Just follow the ether directions and add the NOS between day 5-10 after u start the ETHER.

krustster
09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
My log will be up soon, maybe today though nothing has really happened yet.

haiz69
09-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Haven't recieved it yet chuck...any news?

CHUCK DIESEL
09-12-2006, 09:07 AM
Can everyone post a link to there log here and if you havent recieved anything post here, I sent 8-10 boxes but see about 3-4 logs.

haiz69
09-12-2006, 09:14 AM
I have yet to recieve it. Did you send UPS? If so, that could be the problem. The mail system at our school is terrible regarding UPS shipments, but I seem to recieve all of my USPS shipments fine.

cvtsboss
09-12-2006, 09:49 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4#post11450664

CHUCK DIESEL
09-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I have yet to recieve it. Did you send UPS? If so, that could be the problem. The mail system at our school is terrible regarding UPS shipments, but I seem to recieve all of my USPS shipments fine.

the all went usps. If you didnt recieve yours (anyone selected) email me with your real name and username and I will check the records. Put ether 2010 not recieved in the subject. I said email not pm. getdiesel@verizon.net

haiz69
09-12-2006, 01:09 PM
emailed.

krustster
09-25-2006, 07:42 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=900477

Sorry, I haven't been on the internet in 1000 years. Seems like every time I go to update my log, the internet breaks or the board moves so slow it's impossible to use. I will fill in a bunch of entries today though, since I have them all written down.

avian
09-26-2006, 11:45 AM
hey chuck, sorry if this isnt the right place but ive seen at your site (and other online store) that you got the new r4w 6.0 ou and im wondering when its coming to bb.com and if its really a lot cheaper then the r4w 5.0 (on the other site was 10 bucks less then 5.0)

thanks

JRRBadBoy4Life
09-26-2006, 12:20 PM
hey chuck, sorry if this isnt the right place but ive seen at your site (and other online store) that you got the new r4w 6.0 ou and im wondering when its coming to bb.com and if its really a lot cheaper then the r4w 5.0 (on the other site was 10 bucks less then 5.0)

thanks
I saw it somewhere for like $19.99.

CHUCK DIESEL
09-26-2006, 12:56 PM

thanks

the other site must have been a sale. Acutally it was going to be $5 more than 6.0 then I just decided to keep it at the same price as 5.0. So it will be the same price as 5.0 here.

Also bb.com has had some Ready4War on back order so they might have the 6.0 now or really soon up on the site.

There may be an issue with the scoop being a few cc's 2 big, we have to see. If you get 6.0 and the powder is "dry" like white sugar then 2/3 scoop = 1 serving. If its like soft brown sugar then 1 scoop (35cc) is 1 ser. Long story.

JRRBadBoy4Life
09-26-2006, 01:04 PM
I saw it somewhere for like $19.99.
My bad, it was $20.95 at NP, still a great price. I may pick me up some. Hey Chuck, do you have a problem with me using it in conjunction w/ the Ether 2010 and NOS Precursor? The lack of stims preworkout is slowing me down a little:(

CHUCK DIESEL
09-26-2006, 03:37 PM
My bad, it was $20.95 at NP, still a great price. I may pick me up some. Hey Chuck, do you have a problem with me using it in conjunction w/ the Ether 2010 and NOS Precursor? The lack of stims preworkout is slowing me down a little:(

nahh throw it in there. Since Im not doing testers it will give sort of a mini-review on it. Have used any of the r4w formulas?

SwolenONE
10-06-2006, 04:52 PM
one thing i can say is when i used one of the older formulas, at the half scoop dosage it was the cleanest energy supp ive used to date, and i hear each version keeps getting better, im planning on getting 6.0 cuz of the hefty dose of taurine, which is my fav amino for growth/strength.

MignattiWater
07-16-2013, 01:45 PM
I dont understand what your talking about