PDA

View Full Version : USP Labs Explanation

Pages : [1] 2 3

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Most of you may not know me- I rarely come on Bodybuilding.com- some of you (like Lanbane) may know me from the AM forum, but that is really the only board I post on. I saw the Holy Grail post on AM, but I did not see the one on bb.com, although apparently I posted on it (this whole thing is getting very strange) :(

My role in the company is importing and manufacturing product, and setting up the business structure of the company. Jacob is the face of the company to the public (message boards, etc.).

Yesterday I received several e-mails about a thread entitled "Holy Grail," but by the time I had a chance to get over here and check it out, it was already deleted. Apparently, it was quite a thread- I am not sure exactly what was disseminated, but according to some people who read it, someone claiming to be me came on (mods please check ip's on this- I am in North Carolina) and said a great deal of hurtful things about the company.

The truth about the entire thing is this: I have not been happy w/ the way Jacob has been representing the company, and he knows this. He called me 5 weeks ago on Saturday (he lives in Texas, I live in North Carolina), and told me that I should buy him out for his share in USP Labs. I said I would think about it, and I came back with an offer. He was not happy with the offer (his right), and things have just gone down hill from there. He made a counter offer that was not economically feasible, and because we can't find any common ground, we are currently in limbo. Orders are still going out and the company is still financially stable with no debt of any kind, but at current, nothing is getting resolved as far as who is getting the company, etc.

This leads up to the Holy Grail incident- mods, please do me a favor and check the ip's on the thread, and you will find that they are either identical, or came from some place similar (not NC, where I am).

My point is this: if I am thinking about buying a company, why, under any circumstances would I say some of the things that were apparently in the thread, and air my dirty laundry in front of ALL of my customers? It is horrible for business, and unprofessional.

Unfortunately, I have to address the situation, because even though I have not seen the thread, I have received enough confused e-mails from customers to warrant some explanation.

Please let me know it you have any more questions.

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 09:05 AM
hmmmmmmmmm.....this makes for good reality tv ;)

hope you guys get it worked out, though I think I'm more confuzzled than I think I thought I was, I think.

uhockey
I've no idea what this is about, but it takes a real man to step forward and such an announcement in public.

triplewhammy
So "USPlabs" in the Holy Grail thread WAS truly Jacob?! He sounded like a drunken idiot at points. The unfortunate aspect is that I bit at the supplement bait to quickly and pm'ed him my mailing address LOL. Ah well hopefully he doesn't stalk and murder me.

This is all so bizarre...such great products, yet some definite weirdness surrounding this company (i.e. vague/no product descriptions for the supps).

-Triple "I still love my CISSUS!" Whammy

Blap Blaow
08-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Sounds like a very plausable explaination to me.

I don't think anyone was claiming to be you (unless I missed something) - rather there was just some confusion over some of Jacobs posts which seemed out of character. Couple that with the announcement of a new 'Holy Grail' supplement and his apparant on/off retirement and the speculation begins.

Mr. Aries
08-18-2006, 09:07 AM
so does this product actually exist or no?

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 09:10 AM

It's the Holy Grail man, only Indiana Jones knows where it is! :D

No but in all seriousness, no one was impersonating you, D.

USPlabs was simply saying very strange things in his posts but was discussing a new supplement that would give results in like 2-3 days. He claimed that at one of the bb'ing shows expos (can't remember which one) he would be giving customers ONE pill, then have them wait 2-3 hours to notice the effects then would sell them a bottle. He was convinced that 1 pill was all that was needed to judge the product.

-Triple "this is getting intense" Whammy

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 09:14 AM
Quote DIRECTLY FROM 'USPlabs' in the thread (saved in my email):

"A complete explanation will be issued once the seperation is complete.
I am responsible for USPLabs product development, sales, customer
service, and marketing so sales will be ceased to all retail outlets. This
divorce just got ugly.

sorry!"

"

panic66
08-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Like OMG I am lost!

saloman
08-18-2006, 09:18 AM
if I owned stock in your company, i'd sell it.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:18 AM
It's the Holy Grail man, only Indiana Jones knows where it is! :D

No but in all seriousness, no one was impersonating you, D.

USPlabs was simply saying very strange things in his posts but was discussing a new supplement that would give results in like 2-3 days. He claimed that at one of the bb'ing shows expos (can't remember which one) he would be giving customers ONE pill, then have them wait 2-3 hours to notice the effects then would sell them a bottle. He was convinced that 1 pill was all that was needed to judge the product.

-Triple "this is getting intense" Whammy

LOL- good to know no one is impersonating me- unfortunately, I did not see the thread- I am relying on you guys to fill me in:) The whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

PS- you guys might want to ask for a copy of his plane ticket- I don't think he was in the UK

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:22 AM

Not really sure- I am pretty confused myself

Psycho445
08-18-2006, 09:25 AM
LOL- good to know no one is impersonating me- unfortunately, I did not see the thread- I am relying on you guys to fill me in:) The whole thing just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

PS- you guys might want to ask for a copy of his plane ticket- I don't think he was in the UK

Here are some pages google cached.

Page 2 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:yVjtwqdCXzcJ:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11128158+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1)
Page 9 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:h4XAzNbf1G0J:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11157131+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2)
Page 10 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:jdOvoBudJgMJ:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11159318+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3)

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 09:27 AM
D,

If it doesn't create MORE problems for you internally, can you inform us: Would it have been Jacob using the USPLabs name, or are there others who utilize it as well?

Everyone will agree it seems like 2 different people were on there.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:29 AM
D,

If it doesn't create MORE problems for you internally, can you inform us: Would it have been Jacob using the USPLabs name, or are there others who utilize it as well?

Everyone will agree it seems like 2 different people were on there.

We have one other partner who lives in Massachusetts, so I am not sure- all I know is that it was not me.

BUT- from the 3 pages I have seen, I am guessing spellchecked vs. non-spellchecked- I have read enough e-mails from him to know that it IS the same person.

user1111
08-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Most of you may not know me- I rarely come on Bodybuilding.com- some of you (like Lanbane) may know me from the AM forum, but that is really the only board I post on. I saw the Holy Grail post on AM, but I did not see the one on bb.com, although apparently I posted on it (this whole thing is getting very strange) :(

My role in the company is importing and manufacturing product, and setting up the business structure of the company. Jacob is the face of the company to the public (message boards, etc.).

Yesterday I received several e-mails about a thread entitled "Holy Grail," but by the time I had a chance to get over here and check it out, it was already deleted. Apparently, it was quite a thread- I am not sure exactly what was disseminated, but according to some people who read it, someone claiming to be me came on (mods please check ip's on this- I am in North Carolina) and said a great deal of hurtful things about the company.

The truth about the entire thing is this: I have not been happy w/ the way Jacob has been representing the company, and he knows this. He called me 5 weeks ago on Saturday (he lives in Texas, I live in North Carolina), and told me that I should buy him out for his share in USP Labs. I said I would think about it, and I came back with an offer. He was not happy with the offer (his right), and things have just gone down hill from there. He made a counter offer that was not economically feasible, and because we can't find any common ground, we are currently in limbo. Orders are still going out and the company is still financially stable with no debt of any kind, but at current, nothing is getting resolved as far as who is getting the company, etc.

This leads up to the Holy Grail incident- mods, please do me a favor and check the ip's on the thread, and you will find that they are either identical, or came from some place similar (not NC, where I am).

My point is this: if I am thinking about buying a company, why, under any circumstances would I say some of the things that were apparently in the thread, and air my dirty laundry in front of ALL of my customers? It is horrible for business, and unprofessional.

Unfortunately, I have to address the situation, because even though I have not seen the thread, I have received enough confused e-mails from customers to warrant some explanation.

Please let me know it you have any more questions.

D has done a wonderful Job with USPlabs. I only been impressed with his manufacturing abilities, and his ability to grasp and learn concepts at a rapid pace.

I will keep dirty laundry to myself.

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 09:43 AM
D has done a wonderfull Job with USPlabs. I only been impressed with his manufacturing abilities, and his ability to grasp and learn concepts at a rapid pase.

omg...the illiteracy saga continues...

seriously, should I stop taking my cissus-rx right now? is it capped with crack cocaine by this schizophrenic "Jacob" character?! LOL this is nuts...

-Triple

sawastea
08-18-2006, 09:43 AM

I have not checked the other thread but you have posted from two different IP addresses. The only names coming up are:

* D@USP Labs
* Dirk@USP Labs

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
D has done a wonderfull Job with USPlabs. I only been impressed with his manufacturing abilities, and his ability to grasp and learn concepts at a rapid pase.

Jacob??? :confused:

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM

Agreed! You have done an excellent job yourself as far as the marketing, branding, and labeling of the product.

The business arrangement simply is not working out for various reasons- just how things are sometimes ;)

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:47 AM
I have not checked the other thread but you have posted from two different IP addresses. The only names coming up are:

* D@USP Labs
* Dirk@USP Labs

I tried to re-register as Dirk@USP Labs, but I realized that I already had the D@USP Labs handle (It is pretty old). Interesting- which IP does this come up from?

EDIT- figured it out:
D@USP Labs was registered from my computer at the warehouse in Rock Hill, SC
Dirk@USP Labs was registered from home computer Charlotte

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 09:48 AM

seriously, should I stop taking my cissus-rx right now? is it capped with crack cocaine by this schizophrenic "Jacob" character?! LOL this is nuts...

-Triple

Come on now, Jacob's never done anything wrong to any of us.... the guy has always been nothing but helpful. While I admit to having interest in what is going on (for my own sake, and the sake of my clients who use USPLabs products), the situation is the business of USPLabs and D@USP Labs. As consumers, we can ask for and hope for an explanation, but I think we should avoid name calling.. leave that for maxx to do ;-)

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Come on now, Jacob's never done anything wrong to any of us.... the guy has always been nothing but helpful. While I admit to having interest in what is going on (for my own sake, and the sake of my clients who use USPLabs products), the situation is the business of USPLabs and D@USP Labs.

In all honesty I would normally agree with you...BUT, do you really feel comfortable putting chemicals into your body from someone who talks like that? The sentences are fragments and and walk the line on making sense. I was being extreme when I joked about the crack, but this is all a bit disturbing. Combined with the whole Holy Grail supplement thing, plus the terrible product write-ups I just really am getting confused.

*OK class, by show of hands, how many of you think that USPlabs re-registered as D@USP Labs and is now trolling us to death?* :cool: LOL

-Triple "this is still nuts" Whammy

sawastea
08-18-2006, 09:52 AM
carolina.res.rr.com

Flagg3
08-18-2006, 09:54 AM
The truth about the entire thing is this: I have not been happy w/ the way Jacob has been representing the company, and he knows this.

Well, I apparantly missed most of this battle, so I can't comment, but one thing that I can say is that you are way off base here.

The entire reason that USPLabs has been so successful has been specifically because of how Jacob has represented the company. I wish you the best of luck in the future, but the simple fact is that the company is Jacob, and other than continuing to try to market the exising products, I fail to see why you think that people would be more comfortable with a business person representing the company, instead of the person who actually developed the products, and what you feel you could offer the company in the future in terms of new products.

Either way, I hope everything works out well for both of you.

Flagg

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:54 AM
carolina.res.rr.com
My home CPU- thanks!

The Rock Hill CPU should come up as Comporium or something similar.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM
In all honesty I would normally agree with you...BUT, do you really feel comfortable putting chemicals into your body from someone who talks like that? The sentences are fragments and and walk the line on making sense. I was being extreme when I joked about the crack, but this is all a bit disturbing. Combined with the whole Holy Grail supplement thing, plus the terrible product write-ups I just really am getting confused.

*OK class, by show of hands, how many of you think that USPlabs re-registered as D@USP Labs and is now trolling us to death?* :cool: LOL

-Triple "this is still nuts" Whammy

I can somewhat verify the fact that thesre are 2 different people. D@USP is who he claims to be. the question that lingers with me is what was going on yesterday..... but I guess we'll never know.
Misspellings and bad vocab are definitely not something I like to see, but it happens. If USPLabs primary language is not english, this would be a valid explanation.
I do understand your concern with the labelling, etc. however.

~Lan "hope this crap gets resolved" bane

sawastea
08-18-2006, 09:57 AM
That also shows up...

Bloute
08-18-2006, 09:59 AM
I love BB.com E-drama ;) !

Lanbane
Well, I apparantly missed most of this battle, so I can't comment, but one thing that I can say is that you are way off base here.

The entire reason that USPLabs has been so successful has been specifically because of how Jacob has represented the company. I wish you the best of luck in the future, but the simple fact is that the company is Jacob, and other than continuing to try to market the exising products, I fail to see why you think that people would be more comfortable with a business person representing the company, instead of the person who actually developed the products, and what you feel you could offer the company in the future in terms of new products.

Flagg

Correct on how the consumer can appreciate the formulator representing his products. Do we however know for a fact that USPLabs was the formulator of all those products alone, and how do we know what he did and/or failed to do that caused D to be unhappy with his representation of the company?

triplewhammy
My thoughts:

1) holy crap this thread is lighting up like a chat room. my browser's refresh button is getting a workout..... :cool: (pun intended)

2) WHERE IS THE HOLY GRAIL SUPPLEMENT? I need to be a tester :D

3) USPlabs (the poster) still has some major explaining to do

4) Although this thread is entitled an "Explanation" I feel that the rabbit hole is only getting deeper...

-Triple

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:00 AM

Flagg

Flagg,

You make some valid points- Jacob has done a good job, up to a point. Sometimes to get a good view of something, you have to have a better vantage point- that is all I am going to say :)

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 10:01 AM
-Triple
Why? All you have is a bunch of hype on it and mass confusion on the company behind it.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:06 AM
My thoughts:

1) holy crap this thread is lighting up like a chat room. my browser's refresh button is getting a workout..... :cool: (pun intended)

3) USPlabs (the poster) still has some major explaining to do

4) Although this thread is entitled an "Explanation" I feel that the rabbit hole is only getting deeper...

-Triple

Triple-

I appreciate your interest in the thread- BUT I don't think that Jacob owes anyone an explanation- there comes a point in every disagreement where one (or both people) takes a step back and looks at what they are doing and why, and acts accordingly. This is simply me acting accordingly ;)

PDaggers
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
I need a cheat sheet of who is who here!!!

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Triple-

I appreciate your interest in the thread- BUT I don't think that Jacob owes anyone an explanation- there comes a point in every disagreement where one (or both people) takes a step back and looks at what they are doing and why, and acts accordingly. This is simply me acting accordingly ;)

Fair enough.

</hijack>

-Triple

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Triple-

You don't think he needs to offer the community an explanation for posting such crazy things recently and then saying that someone else 'internally' made those posts? I am a bit surprised by your reply.

In addition, considering all the 'damage' he did with all the confusion and such, I am surprised you are not 'demanding' an explanation to help sort this out.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Sawastea,
1. Is there any way to pull up any of the deleted Holy Grail thread?
and 2. You from Thailand by chance?

Bloute
08-18-2006, 10:27 AM
You don't think he needs to offer the community an explanation for posting such crazy things recently and then saying that someone else 'internally' made those posts? I am a bit surprised by your reply.

In addition, considering all the 'damage' he did with all the confusion and such, I am surprised you are not 'demanding' an explanation to help sort this out.

I also think he needs to explain some of his post specially about TL, about the way he answers DES and the way he acts in this thread. This was simply lame.

I understand the situation here and why he doesn't explain but this leave me with a weird feeling about USPlabs. :(

Lonny
08-18-2006, 10:27 AM

No way man!! HES A GOOD BRO and thus people are able to look past such things.

Dr Liftalot
08-18-2006, 10:30 AM
DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN.....

Will Usplabs go under
Will jacob merry D?

TO BE CONTIUED!

On a serious note, i hope you guys work this out or your company may lose everything. Also reading the Holy grail of supplements thread kinda makes me aprehensive about purchesing more USP products.

*Shrug*

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:31 AM

Baptizer,

Demanding anything is not my style- it never seems to accomplish anything- how does the saying go? "Arguing on the internet is like......;)"

Realistically, the damage being done is to a reputation that is not my own (a situation one does to themselves), and the whole event just kind of makes me a little sad- it is one of those situations you kind of just shake your head at and ask "how did it get to this point?" :(

BiggJohn
08-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I was contacted via PM for testing by SN USPlabs. There has to be a 3rd person involved here or somebody is not telling the truth. I can post it here or send it to any of the involved parties.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:36 AM
DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN.....

Will Usplabs go under
Will jacob merry D?

TO BE CONTIUED!

On a serious note, i hope you guys work this out or your company may lose everything. Also reading the Holy grail of supplements thread kinda makes me aprehensive about purchesing more USP products.

*Shrug*

LOL- completely understandable from my point of view.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:38 AM
I was contacted via PM for testing by SN USPlabs. There has to be a 3rd person involved here or somebody is not telling the truth. I can post it here or send it to any of the involved parties.

As far as who is doing what- please check the logins and IP's- they always tell the truth!!!

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 10:39 AM
D,

Most of us aren't looking for an explanation as to why your partnership is not working or who is leaving USPlabs and why. But rather we are looking for an explanation as to why a thread about a "holy grail" product that was really hyped up and said to have been develeped witn nandi was posted, and why the username USPlabs seems to have had two different people using it.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM
D,

Most of us aren't looking for an explanation as to why your partnership is not working or who is leaving USPlabs and why. But rather we are looking for an explanation as to why a thread about a "holy grail" product that was really hyped up and said to have been develeped witn nandi was posted, and why the username USPlabs seems to have had two different people using it.

Understood- once again, please check the IP addresses- they don't lie- I live on the NC/SC border, he lives in Texas. The whole thing is extremely suspect to me as well.

user1111
08-18-2006, 10:40 AM

-Triple

The smartest men in the world have spelling and grammar issues. A grammar and spelling attack is easily brushed off. The intelligent see passed shallow attacks. I am not after the Pulitzer Prizes. I do write for a major publication where editors are employed.

I was a C student in high school and diagnosed with dyslexia. In college, I achieved Deans List status while studding nutrition. The subject I love and learn every day.

Dyslexia does not affect intelligence. But I will add an extra L in wonderful, and my mind will race ahead while typing causing fragments.

I should run a quick word check, but sometimes emotions get a hold of the moment.

My apology, but forums are full of grammar and spelling mistakes. Attacking it, in my opinion, is a shallow act.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:44 AM
The smartest men in the world have spelling and grammar issues. A grammar and spelling attack is easily brushed off. The intelligent see passed shallow attacks. I am not after the Pulitzer Prizes. I do write for a major publication where editors are employed.

I was a C student in high school and diagnosed with dyslexia. In college, I achieved Deans List status while studding nutrition. The subject I love and learn every day.

Dyslexia does not affect intelligence. But I will add an extra L in wonderful, and my mind will race ahead while typing causing fragments.

I should run a quick word check, but sometimes emotions get a hold of the moment.

My apology, but forums are full of grammar and spelling mistakes. Attacking it, in my opinion, is a shallow act.

Hence the reason for some posts being full of mistakes, and the other being perfect.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:46 AM

Hence the reason for some posts being full of mistakes, and the others being perfect and you guys thinking they are from two separate people- they were not- the above post is perfect.

user1111
08-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Understood- once again, please check the IP addresses- they don't lie- I live on the NC/SC border, he lives in Texas. The whole thing is extremely suspect to me as well.

Habitation status is true.

I was also out of the country during this fiasco.

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Based on what i know from this thread, I would say the phantom poster... the person that "hacked" into USPLabs account is none other than D@USP Labs. Maybe D was trying to lessen the value of USPLabs so Jacob would sell out at a lesser amount. Then D would come on and do damage control....

IP addresses are easy to spoof.... that's not a good defense. If anything D using it to claim inosense is even more suspect since he seems to know something about them.

I like creating conspiracy theories :)

nni
08-18-2006, 10:51 AM
so, just to recapand to clarify....
D@USP and USP, neither of you made the retirement thread or the holy grail thread. USP you did not send out pm's requesting information from testers?

is that where we stand?

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Based on what i know from this thread, I would say the phantom poster... the person that "hacked" into USPLabs account is none other than D@USP Labs. Maybe D was trying to lessen the value of USPLabs so Jacob would sell out at a lesser amount. Then D would come on and do damage control....

IP addresses are easy to spoof.... that's not a good defense. If anything D using it to claim inosense is even more suspect since he seems to know something about them.

I like creating conspiracy theories :)
Please read the above post.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 10:53 AM
D@USP and USP, neither of you made the retirement thread or the holy grail thread. USP you did not send out pm's requesting information from testers?

is that where we stand?

I did not write either of the threads, or any of the pm's. Yes, that is where I stand.

spoonman
08-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Dirk,
I just want to say that although I don't know all of the factors involved, all I can comment on is what I've seen and heard. Judging off that, Jacob is a great guy and I love his grassroots approach. He has developed unique products the likes of which have not been duplicated. USP is simply the most innovative brand of supplements and my personal favorite. I have tried 5 of your products and all of them delivered results! Not to mention the great customer service and all of the free product that Jacob has given away.

I love the way Jacob has developed the company and I will support him in any of his future endeavors. I wish you both the best.

Matt

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Hence the reason for some posts being full of mistakes, and the others being perfect and you guys thinking they are from two separate people- they were not- the above post is perfect.

Wow, glad to see you guys have made up and it is great to see you explaining the whole 'wierd' situation for him. Happy endings are the best.

user1111
08-18-2006, 10:57 AM

is that where we stand?

Exactly where I stand.

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 10:59 AM
jesus this **** is getting out of hand

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 11:01 AM
So neither of you created the holy grail thread? whaaaatttt

beer20
interesting...

D@USP Labs
Dirk,
I just want to say that although I don't know all of the factors involved, all I can comment on is what I've seen and heard. Judging off that, Jacob is a great guy and I love his grassroots approach. He has developed unique products the likes of which have not been duplicated. USP is simply the most innovative brand of supplements and my personal favorite. I have tried 5 of your products and all of them delivered results! Not to mention the great customer service and all of the free product that Jacob has given away.

I love the way Jacob has developed the company and I will support him in any of his future endeavors. I wish you both the best.

Matt

Thanks Matt!! Once again, all I can say is that he did well up to a point, but to get a good view of what is really going on, you need a better vantage point :)

nni
08-18-2006, 11:02 AM
thanks for clearing that up. it is an ominous situation though.

user1111
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM

In this case, the public deserves the history of USPLabs with referenced e-mails, and you will be amazed by "Business is Business" tactics. I nursed this brand to fruition without money just passion!

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Exactly where I stand.

Did you report this to the mods/admins? I am guessing so since the threads were deleted. I am going to assume you requested them to provide the IP address for the 'illegal user' so you could do some investigating to see which internal user did this?

How did this all go? Any luck? I mean this is a BIG deal, isn't it??? The guy somehow got ahold of your password on this forum and your password on the AM forums (and who knows about any of the other forums)!!! Good lord, hope this all gets figured out......would hate to see all of the USP Labs products disappear.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Wow, glad to see you guys have made up and it is great to see you explaining the whole 'wierd' situation for him. Happy endings are the best.

Exactly!

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 11:06 AM
In this case, the public deserves the history of USPLabs with referenced e-mails, and you will be amazed by "Business is Business" tactics. I nursed this brand to fruition without money just passion!

Are the e-mails actually from me, or someone claiming to be me- I am getting very confused!! LOL

johnny87
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
From my perspective, you guys have done a piss poor job explaining this(no explaination would have been better) and it has made your company look very shady

user1111
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Are the e-mails actually from me, or someone claiming to be me- I am getting very confused!! LOL

If you need a screen shot just ask and it will be done.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 11:11 AM
From my perspective, you guys have done a piss poor job explaining this(no explaination would have been better) and it has made your company look very shady

I think it just got explained :)

Guys- It has been a pleasure- have a nice day;)

user1111
08-18-2006, 11:12 AM

Agreed! Internal communication is shady, but products speak for themselves.

jwright715
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM
This is nuts. So theres a third party somewhere, who sent all these pms and made the holy grail thread? ...hmmmm.

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 11:15 AM

is that where we stand?

Exactly where I stand.
Interesting, well I will say this, whoever posted that holy grail thread thread has to be someone who frequents these boards due to the way he responded to des and the thermogang. Now the question is, who in the hell is responsible for that. Beer are you on this case yet or what!?

TexAss
08-18-2006, 11:16 AM
WOW, strong wierdness.

...confused...

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Will the real USPLabs please stand up....

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 11:24 AM
All D@UPS_Labs and UPSLabs have to do is request for the IP information for the UPSLabs account. In the vbulletin administration page, each time a user logs into an account the IP address is logged.

Even if the threads were physically deleted (again, it was probably soft deleted anyhow), the IP addresses would still show up in their IP log. That would solve the mystery to some extent and would at least offer UPSLabs and D@UPS_Labs some idea where this person logged in from.

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 11:26 AM

The spelling and grammar attack was not meant as a personal insult per se, but rather an ADDITIONAL valid reason why you haven't made sense. You have HARDLY explained yourself regarding the holy grail thread or this thread. "Little" errors made by "smart" people are the reasons why rocket ships blow up mid-air. Don't hide behind excuses. Is it acceptable to have lab write-ups or COA's littered with crap? Granted, this is simply a message board, but in light of the current situation I'd hope you'd make a more orderly attempt at presenting yourself as the "intelligent" person you claim to be.

-Triple

beer20
08-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Interesting, well I will say this, whoever posted that holy grail thread thread has to be someone who frequents these boards due to the way he responded to des and the thermogang. Now the question is, who in the hell is responsible for that. Beer are you on this case yet or what!?
i dont believe a third party is involved...

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:33 AM
All D@UPS_Labs and UPSLabs have to do is request for the IP information for the UPSLabs account. In the vbulletin administration page, each time a user logs into an account the IP address is logged.

Even if the threads were physically deleted (again, it was probably soft deleted anyhow), the IP addresses would still show up in their IP log. That would solve the mystery to some extent and would at least offer UPSLabs and D@UPS_Labs some idea where this person logged in from.

It could help. But don't you think they already have a pretty good idea who would/could have used their usernames? If they don't share their passwords then either the person(s) used their PC and didn't have to login, or has access to their email and had the password emailed to them, or something...

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:34 AM
^^^^^^ me either. D did it.

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 11:35 AM
Something is fishy in Denmark.

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 11:39 AM
It could help. But don't you think they already have a pretty good idea who would/could have used their usernames? If they don't share their passwords then either the person(s) used their PC and didn't have to login, or has access to their email and had the password emailed to them, or something...

With my above post, I suppose I was trying to be a bit of a 'devils advocate'. Meaning, noone seems really concerned that someone had access to the USPLabs account and posted with it. If it was really neither of them as they detailed above, I know (if I was them) I would be requesting informaton like this (I would be requesting all the information I could).

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:40 AM
D has a motive. By making USPLabs look bad the value of the company may drop, atleast in Jacob's eyes. Then maybe Jacob could be convinced to sell the company to D for what he offered.

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:42 AM
With my above post, I suppose I was trying to be a bit of a 'devils advocate'. Meaning, noone seems really concerned that someone had access to the USPLabs account and posted with it. If it was really neither of them as they detailed above, I know (if I was them) I would be requesting informaton like this (I would be requesting all the information I could).

Your right man... Where's the outrage?

PDaggers
08-18-2006, 11:44 AM

i agree w/ beer

user1111
08-18-2006, 11:48 AM
The spelling and grammar attack was not meant as a personal insult per se, but rather an ADDITIONAL valid reason why you haven't made sense. You have HARDLY explained yourself regarding the holy grail thread or this thread. "Little" errors made by "smart" people are the reasons why rocket ships blow up mid-air. Don't hide behind excuses. Is it acceptable to have lab write-ups or COA's littered with crap? Granted, this is simply a message board, but in light of the current situation I'd hope you'd make a more orderly attempt at presenting yourself as the "intelligent" person you claim to be.

-Triple

valid point.

I was not presenting an excuse but an explanation. Rocket ships blow up because of numbers not words:} Intelligence is not claimed but labeled.

user1111
08-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Your right man... Where's the outrage?

Jeremy and moderators had been contacted. This is an internal matter and will be dealt with in that manner. This has become a circus so no need to fuel a stampede.

Doughboy
08-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Or maybe this is just a marketing stunt?

Would you be completely surprised if USP Labs and D @ USP Labs made up and everything was now "OK"?

I am just speculating of course and just offering a different angle.

Carry On.

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 11:58 AM
This is an internal matter and will be dealt with in that manner.

LMFAO

TE
08-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Precisely. And what, Jacob? Do they not have computers in the UK? Quit all this I was out of the country crap as it means nada. Laptop?

The IPs from the thread need to be checked, plain & simple.

panic66
08-18-2006, 11:59 AM

Would you be completely surprised if USP Labs and D @ USP Labs made up and everything was now "OK"?

Carry On.

so basically any press is good press? it could be possible

sonicology
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Without wanting to fuel the conspiracy theories (ok that's a lie - I love conspiracies :D ), did anyone else notice the glaring error when D said "the above post is perfect" despite it saying "see passed" rather than "see past"?

Perhaps he didn't notice because he wrote them both?...

Seriously tho, hope this all gets sorted. I've used and been impressed with Cissus RX in the past but all this talk has to be damaging the brand name, which is a shame because USP Labs has brough some really innovative products to the market (although their "write-ups" leave a bit to be desired)

Nathan1
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
"i told ya so!!"

although i've decided to go the safe route and believe neither D or USPlabs.

:)

TE
08-18-2006, 12:14 PM
"i told ya so!!"

although i've decided to go the safe route and believe neither D or USPlabs.

I too, will only believe what a mod finds out from this point on.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Huh.....

Confused as ever. LOL!!!!!!!!

So much stuff just doesn't add up, but I'd have to say those conspiracy theories are a bit tough to swallow.

Got too many dollars worth of USP stuff sitting in my storage room to simply lose hope in them that easily......... (fingers crossed)

matpal
08-18-2006, 12:18 PM
I'm thinking about making my own multi-faceted, double-persona thread to jazz things and sales up a bit. That's cool with everyone, right?

Slated
08-18-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm thinking about making my own multi-faceted, double-persona thread to jazz things and sales up a bit. That's cool with everyone, right?
Can I help??!!

panic66
08-18-2006, 12:21 PM

that would be awesome i can't wait for the thread to start :)

Doughboy
so basically any press is good press? it could be possible

Exactly!

Lanbane

*** been selling much of the USPLabs line lately?

TE
08-18-2006, 12:22 PM
You can't sell Bulk Holy Grail as it was USP's idea first. ;)

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 12:22 PM

lol, you actually think anyone will be more inclined to buy stuff from USP at this point? Many have already said they don't trust them any longer.

( I haven't made the decision, just fyi )

TE
08-18-2006, 12:24 PM
lol, you actually think anyone will be more inclined to buy stuff from USP at this point? Many have already said they don't trust them any longer.

( I haven't made the decision, just fyi )
I've never tried any of their products. Cissus was the only one I've considered & besides, now Matt sells it in bulk. :D

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Can I help??!!

ah crap Slated found this thread...just what we need, especially on a thread already out of control ;)

Dr Liftalot
08-18-2006, 12:31 PM
There Are Snakes In This Motherf*c(ing Thread!00001!!!---!!!

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Bulk Holy Grail

This literally made me laugh out loud.

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 12:36 PM
So much stuff just doesn't add up, but I'd have to say those conspiracy theories are a bit tough to swallow.

My thoughts as well.

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 12:37 PM
ah crap Slated found this thread...just what we need, especially on a thread already out of control ;)

ROFL!

There Are Snakes In This Motherf*c(ing Thread!00001!!!---!!!

LMMFAO!!!

Have you been on the website for the movie? You can program a customized phone call from Sammy L about his movie, it's a riot. We spent an hour doing them the other day in the office and having it call cube-neighbors. Good stuff.

Lonny
08-18-2006, 12:42 PM
I still don't understand what went on, and what the solution was/is.

So both USP labs people claim they didn't make the thread about the holy grail? You guys are still trying to seperate?

And I know they probably want to resolve this behind the scenes and personally but there was way too much forum involvement for it to be swept under the rug or ignored.

And I agree with TP. "Bulk Holy Grail".

beer20
08-18-2006, 12:44 PM
i would be interested tp see,as im sure plenty of other members here,the PMs received concerning the "holy grail" testers...

nni
08-18-2006, 12:48 PM
ROFL!

LMMFAO!!!

Have you been on the website for the movie? You can program a customized phone call from Sammy L about his movie, it's a riot. We spent an hour doing them the other day in the office and having it call cube-neighbors. Good stuff.

uber, how long did it take? i just did it, whats the turn around till you get the call?

Bloute
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
A Conspiracy theory and No Holy grail ! :(

I lost faith in supplement business ! I just throwed all my supps in the toilet and I will retire from BB.Com Board ! ;) :D

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
uber, how long did it take? i just did it, whats the turn around till you get the call?

mine worked in like 10 minutes

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:12 PM
i would be interested tp see,as im sure plenty of other members here,the PMs received concerning the "holy grail" testers...

here's what I got - to which I filled in the info and replied. Then was asked for my address info

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:14 PM
here's what I got - to which I filled in the info and replied. Then was asked for my address info

I suck today...let's try this attachment thing again.

beer20
08-18-2006, 01:17 PM
I suck today...let's try this attachment thing again.
thanx uber.
it would be pointless to send PMs for testers if someone hacked the account or if someone was impersonating him...

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 01:17 PM
the plot thickens........

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 01:24 PM

ooh ooh! my turn!

btw that's BULL, how come I didn't get picked for the fake supplement??!! :(

-Triple "I got passed up for a fake supp how lame am I" Whammy

p.s. see attached. (the white box below my name is where my address was, I removed it so that I wouldn't get stalked by any more people, seeing as how USPlabs will already most likely stalk and kill me)

NumberTwentyTwo
08-18-2006, 01:26 PM
JACOB,

You (I assume) and I sent quiet a few PMs back and forth the other night (on the 9th) and then another on Wednesday (16th). First of all I would like to know if that was actually you and second Id like to know whether you got my my last PM, cuz I was promised this before and never got it after multiple PMs to you about it. I was wondering cuz maybe in the past when this happened it was actually this 3rd person who secretly get on ur account and PM/posts that I was conversing w.....

BTW I can take screenshots of the PMs if youd like....

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 01:27 PM
JACOB,

You (I assume) and I sent quiet a few PMs back and forth the other night (on the 9th) and then another on Wednesday (16th). First of all I would like to know if that was actually you and second Id like to know whether you got my my last PM, cuz I was promised this before and never got it after multiple PMs to you about it. I was wondering cuz maybe in the past when this happened it was actually this 3rd person who secretly get on ur account and PM/posts that I was conversing w.....

hmmm... how will we ever truly know who even answers your above questions? lol

You gonna finish up that log on synergymuscle?

Stonecoldtruth
08-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I personally think that this situation is being handled very piss-poorly by the USPLabs staff. If someone hacked my account and sent out PMs to consumers asking them for address info and such, which I'm sure many of them responded to promptly, I would be outraged and at the same time apologizing out the ass to my consumers. I am sitting here with 7 USPlabs products on my desk, unsure of both the fate of the company and these products.

Josh

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 01:31 PM
This literally made me laugh out loud.

God damn, I did not post this. Someone hacked my account! Bastards.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 01:33 PM
I personally think that this situation is being handled very piss-poorly by the USPLabs staff. If someone hacked my account and sent out PMs to consumers asking them for address info and such, which I'm sure many of them responded to promptly, I would be outraged and at the same time apologizing out the ass to my consumers. I am sitting here with 7 USPlabs products on my desk, unsure of both the fate of the company and these products.

Josh

Josh i'll get you my shipping address for those 7 bottles asap ;-)

Guys really... give it a little time. When involved in a situation like theirs (messy/legal/business) sometimes you can't just openly disclose anything and everything. I am putting a lot of faith in the fact that once things are settled, BOTH parties will be willing and able to share their side of the story. THEN we can each decide who/what to believe.

nni
08-18-2006, 01:33 PM
i might be the only one, or in the extreme minority, but i dont find a message board mishap (a very stragne one granted) grounds to all of a sudden write a companies products off as crap or dangerous. that is hysterical.

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Josh i'll get you my shipping address for those 7 bottles asap ;-)

Guys really... give it a little time. When involved in a situation like theirs (messy/legal/business) sometimes you can't just openly disclose anything and everything. I am putting a lot of faith in the fact that once things are settled, BOTH parties will be willing and able to share their side of the story. THEN we can each decide who/what to believe.

yeah but no one's making any sense here.

say if it were patrick arnold, at least he would cuss us out a bit or something then say "i'll get back with you later" or have some type of public statement. here...nothing.

beer20
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM

Josh
i agree,but i highly doubt anyones account was hacked.
if there is any truth to the first post of this thread,i think its pretty obvious what was really going on...

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 01:36 PM

Josh

So here is my hypothesis.

There are multiple people who are involved with USP, including Jacob and D. D was the guy with the money, and is the majority owner. They had a falling out. D asked Jacob to step down, and to do so Jacob wanted X dollars to buy him out. When things looked amicable, Jacob posted that he was returning. Then he has some idea for a supplement he believes will be the holy grail. So he starts this thread, PMs people, etc.

Then someone else starts using this account (D or someone on his behalf). Then it gets weird. D then posts in that thread. Then trys to explain it by saying he did no such thing (doesn't make sense).

Then D explains that Jacob really isn't all that. And Jacob says that there are shady things going on. Meanwhile they both agree that this is good for no one, so only part stories and half truths are coming out.

Just some guesses, but my $0.02.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
yeah but no one's making any sense here.

say if it were patrick arnold, at least he would cuss us out a bit or something then say "i'll get back with you later" or have some type of public statement. here...nothing.

LOL! that PA comment cracked me up!

I see your point... but hopefully you can see where I'm comin' from.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-18-2006, 01:37 PM
JACOB,

Bump to this spo it doesnt get lost in the previous page

Josh
I agree. I tired helping USP Labs (the company not the user) get their products sold at another website that was "up n coming". I was sent an email by CEOSM saying that he would send me a few of their products for helping them out and he asked me which I wanted. So obviously I was stoked and sent him which ones and also my address.

A couple weeks went by and and no shippment came. I PMed him or emailed him, cant remember which, and he said hed get it out....Never came. I think I asked him a few mre times and each time I was promised itd get sent out, but it never came......

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:38 PM
i might be the only one, or in the extreme minority, but i dont find a message board mishap (a very stragne one granted) grounds to all of a sudden write a companies products off as crap or dangerous. that is hysterical.

LoL

I was thinking the exact same thing. Someone HAS product in their hands most likely that they paid for. But now, after the bb.com fiasco, they won't take them? haha. way to think things thru :p

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM
agreed
I still plan on trying out Powerfull after hearing many great things about it from reputable members, however this definitley does cause one to raise an eyebrow when looking at their supplements now.

sawastea
08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Sawastea,
1. Is there any way to pull up any of the deleted Holy Grail thread?
and 2. You from Thailand by chance?

1) Yes

2) No and LOL @ Thailand. Someone from another site asked me the same question and then told me that 'sawastea' means 'hello' in Thai :eek:

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Bump to this spo it doesnt get lost in the previous page

I agree. I tired helping USP Labs (the company not the user) get their products sold at another website that was "up n coming". I was sent an email by CEOSM saying that he would send me a few of their products for helping them out and he asked me which I wanted. So obviously I was stoked and sent him which ones and also my address.

A couple weeks went by and and no shippment came. I PMed him or emailed him, cant remember which, and he said hed get it out....Never came. I think I asked him a few mre times and each time I was promised itd get sent out, but it never came......

So, basically, we can put you on the list of ''whiners for free stuff'' (along with the kids from that Thermolife contest) yeah?

;)

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 01:42 PM

There are multiple people who are involved with USP, including Jacob and D. D was the guy with the money, and is the majority owner. They had a falling out. D asked Jacob to step down, and to do so Jacob wanted X dollars to buy him out. When things looked amicable, Jacob posted that he was returning. Then he has some idea for a supplement he believes will be the holy grail. So he starts this thread, PMs people, etc.

Then someone else starts using this account (D or someone on his behalf). Then it gets weird. D then posts in that thread. Then trys to explain it by saying he did no such thing (doesn't make sense).

Then D explains that Jacob really isn't all that. And Jacob says that there are shady things going on. Meanwhile they both agree that this is good for no one, so only part stories and half truths are coming out.

And they'd have gotten away with it too, had it not been for those meddling kids!!!

To the mystery machine, gang!

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 01:44 PM
And they'd have gotten away with it too, had it not been for those meddling kids!!!

i know, forreal. I feel like we're trapped in a bad, bad mystery/suspense novel.

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 01:44 PM

SHOTGUN! :D

nni
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM
i did contact usplabs and he said he sent no pm's. so add that to the info.

beer20
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM

nice one TP.

here's my theory...

if this is true

suspect #1 made the "holy grail" thread as leverage.it seemed to backfire on him.
i dont think suspect #2 would post under the "usplabs" user name because it still carries the name of the brand he wants to buyout and that would make them all look bad,exactly like whats happening right now.suspect #1 would have nothing to lose trying something like this...

just my guess...

user1111
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
God damn, I did not post this. Someone hacked my account! Bastards.

Your antagonizing of the situation is a surprise. I am ashamed of the tainting of a brand that I worked day and night to build. I never kicked a company while it was down. You've had your major problems so has matpal.

I donated to the matpal fund, and I lent a word of support with the DS fiasco. Just like DS and Matpal overcame the odds, I will continue to work hard to overcome any obstacles.

I see where we stand.

To my customers, I will continue to supply the quality and innovation associated with the USPLabs name. USPLabs is a company in limbo. Until the litigation is finalized, I can not speak openly.

A complete explanation will be issued when the split is final.

I apologize to my customers.

Jacob

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Here are some pages google cached.

Page 2 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:yVjtwqdCXzcJ:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11128158+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1)
Page 9 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:h4XAzNbf1G0J:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11157131+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2)
Page 10 (http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:jdOvoBudJgMJ:forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D11159318+site:forum.bodybuild ing.com+Holy+Grail+USPlabs&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3)

wowo how do u find those

triplewhammy
08-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Your antagonizing of the situation is a surprise. I am ashamed of the tainting of a brand that I worked day and night to build. I never kicked a company while it was down. You've had your major problems so has matpal.

I donated to the matpal fund, and I lent a word of support with the DS fiasco. Just like DS and Matpal overcame the odds, I will continue to work hard to overcome any obstacles.

I see where we stand.

To my customers, I will continue to supply the quality and innovation associated with the USPLabs name. USPLabs is a company in limbo. Until the litigation is finalized, I can not speak openly.

Jacob

What the heck? That actually made sense and now I feel creepy inside.

-Triple "I'm outta here!" Whammy :D

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 02:02 PM
I tried to re-register as Dirk@USP Labs, but I realized that I already had the D@USP Labs handle (It is pretty old). Interesting- which IP does this come up from?

EDIT- figured it out:
D@USP Labs was registered from my computer at the warehouse in Rock Hill, SC
Dirk@USP Labs was registered from home computer Charlotte

lol rock hill is 45 min from where i live

columbia sc holla

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 02:04 PM

i have the same pm and can forward it along

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
wowo how do u find those

it's found in the cache of google search, pages in the memory of the search site basically

http://www.google.com/help/features.html#cached

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Exactly where I stand.

Wtf then who sent me this

"I have chosen you to test the holy grail

are u diabetic?
what are you currently?
Please list ratio of pre workout nutrition?
what time is the pre workout meal?
what other supplements are u using that have a FEEL effect?

Please be informed that this is not the final product and it will be more effective. This is still in design mode. YOu will be pleased with the results.

THis will be a 2 week log. Do make a log but do not post it online until the bottles finishes.

I made a formula miscalculation so you wll take 6 caps in the morning and 9 before a workout.

All ingredients are herbal and also potent anti-oxidants.

do you agree??

HalleluYAH
08-18-2006, 02:08 PM
;)

HalleluYAH
08-18-2006, 02:10 PM

I see where we stand.

Jacob
My prayers go out to you USP. I am believing for a speedy resolution.

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 02:12 PM

I see where we stand.

Jacob

Firstly, it was a bit of humor, in what is a weird weird situation. Not something antagonizing.

Secondly, I think this is the first time throughout all of this that anyone has claimed to be a person and not merely a username.

Thirdly, did someone say litigation? Interesting.

Fourthly, I wish no ill will towards USP. Frankly, I have only had positive dealings with "Jacob" if that is in fact you. I just don't know who is who anymore, which is the weird part of all of this.

user1111
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
The truth about the entire thing is this: I have not been happy w/ the way Jacob has been representing the company, and he knows this. He called me 5 weeks ago on Saturday (he lives in Texas, I live in North Carolina), and told me that I should buy him out for his share in USP Labs. I said I would think about it, and I came back with an offer. He was not happy with the offer (his right), and things have just gone down hill from there. He made a counter offer that was not economically feasible, and because we can't find any common ground, we are currently in limbo. Orders are still going out and the company is still financially stable with no debt of any kind, but at current, nothing is getting resolved as far as who is getting the company, etc. questions.

You wanted to lower capsule count by 10 caps and raise prices to save $40,000 a year. How would I explain that to our suppliers and customers? USPlabs is not BSN with a multi million dollar advertising budget. Outside of the boards, we are unknown.

How is that for representation?

TE
08-18-2006, 02:24 PM
You wanted to lower capsule count by 10 caps and raise prices to save $40,000 a year. How would I explain that to our suppliers and customers? USPlabs is not BSN with a multi million dollar advertising budget. Outside of the boards, we are unknown.

LOL. Nice post.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-18-2006, 02:26 PM
So, basically, we can put you on the list of ''whiners for free stuff'' (along with the kids from that Thermolife contest) yeah?

;)

whining?!

I dont know if you read my post or not, but I helped USP Labs get their products sold at another site. I was promised some of their products in return. I am not whining, I am simply stating the fact that I never recieved them after mutiple promises. Capiche?

Also there is a lot more into my PM situation w USP that you dont know about that I wont make public.

Along with TP I am totaly confused with what is going on right now...

:eek:

spoonman
08-18-2006, 02:28 PM

I imagine that was what had happened. jacob gave me some nice incentives for moderating his board and it seems like Dirk isn't nearly as generous.

It sounds like you have two varying agendas and I'm not surprised that it there is some conflict.

It's grassroots/innovation/helping the industry VS. Big Business/putting money in their own pockets.

SupaNatural
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Oh my...

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 02:33 PM

WOW, interesting

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 02:37 PM
whining?!

You kinda sounded like those kids on the thermo thread about the contest...that's all - just pokin' fun.

user1111
08-18-2006, 02:39 PM
whining?!

I dont know if you read my post or not, but I helped USP Labs get their products sold at another site. I was promised some of their products in return. I am not whining, I am simply stating the fact that I never recieved them after mutiple promises. Capiche?

Also there is a lot more into my PM situation w USP that you dont know about that I wont make public.

Along with TP I am totaly confused with what is going on right now...

What company was that?

matpal
08-18-2006, 02:53 PM
my post was merely an attempt at humor; nothing more.

My post in the deleted thread stating I was disappointed with what transpired was completely true. I was sad to see a company I like and respect succumb to such low-brow hyping and marketing.

I do hope everything works out.

spoonman
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM

Same here but in the end, the products speak for themselves and as long as they are still being sold, I'm cool with it.

This is just a little political matter within a business. One person lets the $$$ blind them and the other stays true to himself. It's a shame that the company isn't a sole proprietorship.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-18-2006, 03:06 PM
What company was that?
company was n u tr a c ra z e...i honestly dont know if it ever worked out or not cuz i havnt been back there in a while

i also dont know if it was u or ur partner that offered me the products, cuz it was through an email, but i do know i waited and waited and asked a few times and nothing ever came

deserusan
08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
To me it seems anytime a company can't handle the heat they cry that someone hacked their account, complain to MODS, or try to make members like myself out to be shills. This is nothing new. All of these applied to the recent drama with regards to USPLabs. With that said, I would like to make a recommendation to the companies that love to use the free marketing potential of the forum, get your ducks in a row and be prepared for criticism. This is not the forum of a few years back and there are a lot more people on this forum who "get it."

Frankly, the "Holy Grail" thread was classic USPLabs hype and nothing out of the ordinary. The only difference this time is that you called out for hyping and when you attempted to cry foul on senior members of the forum for backing out of logs. This lead to you getting called out for the following:

"Thadigaddalu is the second ingredient. The beauty our research team in India that can research with the locals on old tribal remedies. Thadigaddalu is a root used by a village in India for over 100 years to treat hormone imbalances like infertility and lack of sex drive. Thadigaddalu is said to balance and prime all hormones in the body to work much more efficiently especially during times of stress (exercise). Thadigaddalu is an adaptagen that works through hormone signaling! Basically it will supercharge your hormone system naturally! If your testosterone level is low, Thadigaddalu will signal the body to increase testosterone levels. Thadigaddalu is a hormone super-charger for your body."

The reason this is not included in the write-ups of any American distributors is because it would get red flagged by the FDA in my opinion . They require label claims to meet the following criteria:

"In determining whether the substantiation standard has been met with competent and reliable scientific evidence, we recommend that firms consider the following issues in their assessment:

-The meaning of the claim(s) being made;
-The relationship of the evidence to the claim;
-The quality of the evidence; and
-The totality of the evidence. "

Substantiation for Dietary Supplement Claims Made Under Section 403(r) (6) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act

You will only see the above statement on Thadigaddalu on forums and here are the reasons why in my opinion :

1. There is no research which would support these claims. Try searching for Thadigaddalu on www.pubmed.com or www.google.com . You will not see anything which has not been supplied by the company which would strike me as odd considering this is an herb that has been arond for hundreds of years.

2. This leads us into our next discussion as to where this word Thadigaddalu comes from. It took a lot of time to figure out where this was derived from and in my opinion it was just made up. The reason why is because there are similiar words based on the linguistic group in India called the Telugu. They can be primarily found in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.

There are similiar words to Thadigaddalu and they are challa-gaddalu or challagadda. These are the Telugan words for an herd called Asparagus racemosus. It's funny how much detective work it took to find that. In case you are wondering here are all the other known terms for Asparagus racemosus CLICK ME. Notice how Thadigaddalu is nowhere to be found .

3. Now Asparagus racemosus has some medicinal uses but is also known in Hindi as shatavari or safed-musli but is far from being anabolic. It is commonly used in herbal formulas in America to help with libido in men but I have yet to see any solid proof of this in the form of a published study. What I did find is that it has shown to help women with lactation because it has oestrogenic properties (Pandey SK 2005). However, it has shown signs of toxicity during gestation and should be used with caution if any of you guys are pregnant (Goel RK 2006). Even better, this might be able to help you if you have diarrhoea (Venkatesan N 2005) so if you have too much WPC it might quell any concern you have of mud butt.

4. As you can you can tell there are many question as to why one might be cautious about using something called Thadigaddalu. I would love to know why this word was used when the popular term safed-musli could have been used or the more common American term Asparagus racemosus which can be easily found on www.pubmed.com and most other non-academic search engines. I myself found this quite odd and so did the organization I was going to compete in. I can't take a supplement from a company I can't trust. Interestingly, it took me about 25 minutes to write and this is a hell of a lot more telling then the FAQ provided by our good friends:

"Breakthrough Formulation for Maximum Size and Strength Gains!"

5. My point in posting in this thread is because companies should not be able to hype products and garner interest in a product without stating the ingredients correctly. This is just shameless pimping which takes advantage of forum members who don't know any better and are looking for the magic pill to help them with their gains. My suggestion is to at least have the common decency to make a write up or at mininum, use the correct name for your ingredients no matter what language they are derived from.

Pandey SK, Sahay A, Pandey RS, Tripathi YB. Effect of Asparagus racemosus rhizome (Shatavari) on mammary gland and genital organs of pregnant rat.
Phytother Res. 2005 Aug;19(8):721-4.

Goel RK, Prabha T, Kumar MM, Dorababu M, Prakash, Singh G. Teratogenicity of Asparagus racemosus Willd. root, a herbal medicine. Indian J Exp Biol. 2006 Jul;44(7):570-3.

Venkatesan N, Thiyagarajan V, Narayanan S, Arul A, Raja S, Kumar SG, Rajarajan T, Perianayagam JB. Anti-diarrhoeal potential of Asparagus racemosus wild root extracts in laboratory animals. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2005 Feb 25;8(1):39-46.

As a forum member, I care about what goes on here depsite what some may say and don't like seeing companies dangle free supplements in front of forum members to create hype. I feel this is despicable behaviour because in the same breath it promotes an anti-supplement establishment attitude for companies that hype products but actually pay for advertising.

Your company is notorius for lacking FAQ's and circumventing questions about what's in your products. You can say it's to protect your formulations but I think the real truth is coming out here IMO. A lot of things aren't adding up and the bottom line is that this is damage control for a company that got greedy and thought they were above scrutiny. That is all I have to say.....

spoonman
08-18-2006, 03:24 PM
To me it seems anytime a company can't handle the heat they cry that someone hacked their account, complain to MODS, or try to make members like myself out to be shills. This is nothing new. All of these applied to the recent drama with regards to USPLabs. With that said, I would like to make a recommendation to the companies that love to use the free marketing potential of the forum, get your ducks in a row and be prepared for criticism. This is not the forum of a few years back and there are a lot more people on this forum who "get it."

Frankly, the "Holy Grail" thread was classic USPLabs hype and nothing out of the ordinary. The only difference this time is that you called out for hyping and when you attempted to cry foul on senior members of the forum for backing out of logs. This lead to you getting called out for the following:

As a forum member, I care about what goes on here depsite what some may say and don't like seeing companies dangle free supplements in front of forum members to create hype. I feel this is despicable behaviour because in the same breath it promotes an anti-supplement establishment attitude for companies that hype products but actually pay for advertising.

Your company is notorius for lacking FAQ's and circumventing questions about what's in your products. You can say it's to protect your formulations but I think the real truth is coming out here IMO. A lot of things aren't adding up and the bottom line is that this is damage control for a company that got greedy and thought they were above scrutiny. That is all I have to say.....

Let me ask you something?

Can you name another company that has 3 innovative products that actually work and have no copycats done by other companies??

They don't go into detail because they don't want their idea getting stolen.

Let me then ask you if you have tried any USPlabs products??

Obviously not because if you had, you wouldn't hold this negative position towards them.

This **** works and it works better than anything else I have tried.

deserusan
08-18-2006, 03:32 PM
Let me ask you something?.

Go for it bruva!!

Can you name another company that has 3 innovative products that actually work and have no copycats done by other companies??.

Plenty....innovation is in the eye of the beholder.

They don't go into detail because they don't want their idea getting stolen..

That doesn't put them above certain guidelines to protect consumers. Get a clue and please ask USP why they failed to include any of their forum "teases" in their write-ups?

Let me then ask you if you have tried any USPlabs products??.

Yes....Cissus Rx. It was decent and I also tried mega-dosing Cissus as I was picked as a Symmetry and Cissus megadose tester. I same came to realize that an active in Symmetry had been given a false name as the post above clearly stated.

Obviously not because if you had, you wouldn't hold this negative position towards them.

I hold this negative opinion of them because they are as shady as they come. If you want to support them then by all means feel free. However, don't challenge me in an argument you are surely going to lose as you have no clue what you are talking about and are blindly supporting a company in which obvious concerns have been put forth and not addressed. Who's the ignorant one here?

spoonman
08-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm not in the mood to waste my time with this.

You get to the bottom of it.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy using products with unknown contents that give me amazing results.

How does that line go again..."arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics?"

Back to my chicken and veggies...

Bird4Three
08-18-2006, 03:53 PM

Damn, you did not follow your own advice. in the middle of a fight do not throw your partner/company under the bus on public message boards.

D@USP, if the split is inevitable, I would ask USP to change his screen name. He clearly does not have the companies interest at heart.

Bloute
08-18-2006, 04:09 PM
I'm not in the mood to waste my time with this.

You get to the bottom of it.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy using products with unknown contents that give me amazing results.

How does that line go again..."arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics?"

Back to my chicken and veggies...

Nothing against you spoonman, I almost always agree with your posts, but this time I think that Des has a point here. USPlabs has some products on the market that works but not everybody is ready to use a product with unknown contents. Users reported weird sides(PH sides) with Powerfull and great increase in strength. Similar to PH. With that stated, it is normal IMO to question the content of this product.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-18-2006, 04:12 PM
and assuming they just dont want people to copy their products...why not apply for a patent ala cissus and collect royalties the rest of your life???

bongd
08-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Agreed.

Carry On.
Agreed.

Josh
Not to mention the MISLEADING THREAD TITLE!

XXXXXXXXX

Deserusan, I agree with you!! (holy smokes!)

I think that Ö errÖ USPLabs (??) needs to get their **** together and quickly. This e-drama is just disgraceful and so incredibly unprofessional. I havenít been on these forums long enough to figure out what the hell is going on, and I wasted my time checking through the entire thread.

I demand satisfaction. Heh, just jokes. But seriously, I would highly appreciate that someone from USPLabs lets us know whatís going on rather than speaking in tongue. Iím so confused. Iíve heard that Cissus and Powerful are good supplements and I had wanted to try them some time in the future (especially Cissus). But after this, I donít know if I want any of my dollars rolling your way. I think that this bunk is far too shady and you guys are doing a piss poor job handling this situation. You canít just beg the mods to look at the IP addresses in public so we all see itÖ I donít knowÖ all I can do is shake my head at this point.

I have already devoted/wasted my time reading this thread. Now the anticipation is killing me and I just want to know what the heck is going on. Could you guys maybe get new screen names or something or sign your posts as well? This is confusing enough already.

jkeithc82
08-18-2006, 04:32 PM
What in the feck did I miss today??? :eek:

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 04:39 PM
We're all still trying to figure it out.

panic66
08-18-2006, 04:42 PM

you dont wanna know

deserusan
08-18-2006, 04:42 PM

you didn't answer my PM.....

jkeithc82
08-18-2006, 04:44 PM
you didn't answer my PM.....

Sorry des, my fault.

No creatine does not give you acne.

deserusan
08-18-2006, 04:45 PM
Sorry des, my fault.

No creatine does not give you acne.

Thanks bro! :p

spoonman
08-18-2006, 05:01 PM

Nothing against you spoonman, I almost always agree with your posts, but this time I think that Des has a point here. USPlabs has some products on the market that works but not everybody is ready to use a product with unknown contents. Users reported weird sides(PH sides) with Powerfull and great increase in strength. Similar to PH. With that stated, it is normal IMO to question the content of this product.

I know...it is a good point but I went off of anecdotal feedback, which is very very good for these products. I have had no side effects whatsoever...just great pumps, sleep, libido and awesome intensity in the gym. Maybe I'm just too hyped up on my powerfull..haha

You're right but I also see the counter which is hiding the ingredients so that other people dont make copycats. I mean look at all of the stuff DS has brought to the market to have it ripped off by competitors.

EDIT: and just for the records, i was being a little sarcastic with that original post. One things for sure...these products are herbal.

Baby Huey
08-18-2006, 05:26 PM
This thread is yet another example of why the world of bb supplements is so shady and untrustworthy. This industry attracts the worst of the worst. You can't believe anyone.

Bloute
08-18-2006, 05:29 PM
This thread is yet another example of why the world of bb supplements is so shady and untrustworthy. This industry attracts the worst of the worst. You can't believe anyone.

I have no problem believing in a few companies in BB supplements. It is an other story for the other majority of the companies in this industry, I agree with you.

CanadaBBOY
08-18-2006, 05:38 PM
my post was merely an attempt at humor; nothing more.

My post in the deleted thread stating I was disappointed with what transpired was completely true. I was sad to see a company I like and respect succumb to such low-brow hyping and marketing.

There was another low brow hype/marketing thread (well several) talking about BIG BREAKTHROUGH NEWS BIGGEST TO EVER HIT BODYBUILDING, or something like that, in which he actually said nothing, and just gave a bunch of wishy-washy hype. I commented, so did others, he tried to claim it was a 'marketing experiment', which was obviously a lie, and then deleted the thread.

CanadaBBOY
08-18-2006, 05:40 PM

Bingo! See my post above for an example of shame-less hype.

user1111
08-18-2006, 05:49 PM

Valid point.

Why did you apply for the Mega Cissus/symmetry trial and accept the gifts? Care to return the sealed bottles or maybe a picture?

Thadigaddalu is another name for safed musli or Chlorophytum borivilianum.

user1111
08-18-2006, 05:55 PM
There was another low brow hype/marketing thread (well several) talking about BIG BREAKTHROUGH NEWS BIGGEST TO EVER HIT BODYBUILDING, or something like that, in which he actually said nothing, and just gave a bunch of wishy-washy hype. I commented, so did others, he tried to claim it was a 'marketing experiment', which was obviously a lie, and then deleted the thread.

Are you a thermolife rep? I never seen nor studied your products. I can live with attacks from other reps.

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Are you a thermolife rep? I never seen nor studied your products.
psssst, look at his sig. ;)

beer20
08-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Are you a thermolife rep? I never seen nor studied your products.
is the "hacked" USPlabs back!?!?

deserusan
08-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Valid point.

Why did you apply for the Mega Cissus/symmetry trial and accept the gifts? Care to return the sealed bottles or maybe a picture?

First off, I PM'd "you" right away when I found out if I couldn continue and you said not to worry and to give the products to a friend. I guess that must have slipped your memory or maybe this is just another user on the same screenname? I still have them and can gladly take a picture if you would like, but what will that prove? Lastly, if Thadigaddalu is a real name then why does it not show up anywhere in any agricultural index, database, etc? Here are the known words for it in some Indian Dialtects and what do you know, it's not there.........

http://www.frlht.org.in/meta/index.php?plantid=256&calledFrom=VIEW_ALL_SPECIES&sortBy=H&gPAGE_NO=17&gLOWER_LIMIT=320

"Telugu: challa-gaddalu, challa-gaddalu, challagadda, ettavaludutige, philli-taga, pichara, pilli, pilli-tega, pillipichara, pillipichara, pillitege, pillityaga, sadavari, satanandudu, shatavari, challa, pilli gaddalu, pilli teegalu, challa gadda."

Pretty similiar though....perhaps since you thought so many were dumb enough to buy your products without a write up that no one would notice this? So how about that Symmetry write up?

Bloute
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Are you a thermolife rep? I never seen nor studied your products. I can live with attacks from other reps.

So Jacob are you the one that start the other thread ? You try to bash TL again.

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM

Glad to finally understand the contents. I didn't see anywhere Thad. being another name for those though when I looked them up.

user1111
08-18-2006, 06:03 PM
First off, I PM'd "you" right away when I found out if I couldn continue and you said not to worry and to give the products to a friend. I guess that must have slipped your memory or maybe this is just another user on the same screenname? I still have them and can gladly take a picture if you would like, but will that prove? Lastly, if Thadigaddalu is a real name then why does it not show up anywhere in any agricultural index, database, etc?

Why did you apply in the first place? The marketing never changed nor did the FAQ or the ingredients at the time you applied. Where you intrigued by all the positive feedback?

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Heres what I pulled off another site. I still don't seen Thad. being mentioned anywhere

Technical Specifications
Botanical name : Chlorophytum Borivilianum
Application / Use : Tonic
Growth of roots : Tubberous
Seeds : Black triangular two seeds present in single locule
Class : Monocotyledons
Series : Coronarieae
Family : Liliaceae
Genus : Chlorophytum
Species : Borivilianum
Flowering : + P (3+3) A 3+3, G White colour
Crop Maturity : 10 to 11 months duration
Names in other languages
Shaqaqule - (In Arabic)
Dholi Musli - (In Gujrati)
Khiruva - (In U.P.)
Safed Musli - (In Hindi & Marathi)
Shedheveli - (In Malyalam)
Swetha Musli - (In Sanskrit & Telgu)
Taniravi Thang - (In Tamil)

deserusan
08-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Why did you apply in the first place? The marketing never changed nor did the FAQ or the ingredients at the time you applied. Where you intrigued by all the positive feedback?

I answered this already in the other thread that was erased....this was only two days ago and you forgot? Will the real USP please stand up, please stand up!

Bloute
08-18-2006, 06:10 PM
I answered this already in the other thread that was erased....this was only two days ago and you forgot? Will the real USP please stand up, please stand up!

I think USPlabs remembers and forgets what he wants. You can ask a mod to undelete the thread if you want. Maybe it will help your memory.

beer20
08-18-2006, 06:14 PM
I think USPlabs remembers and forgets what he wants. You can ask a mod to undelete the thread if you want. Maybe it will help your memory.
maybe a side effect of that "holygrail" supplement he was hyping is short term memory loss?

DRP7
08-18-2006, 06:16 PM

exactely. this is the most clear thing for me, so far! if there was a third party, both USP-guys would have teamed up and tried to explain as good as possible the whole situation. instead, both have been making only "dust" and tried to make each other looking bad. obviously there is some internal fratricidal war going on within the 3-men-company called USPLabs and the forums like AM and BB.com are abused as playhouses for this.

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
exactely. this is the most clear thing for me, so far! if there was a third party, both USP-guys would have teamed up and tried to explain as good as possible the whole situation. instead, both have been making only "dust" and tried to make each other looking bad.

I agree

Tarkana
08-18-2006, 06:30 PM
wow, this has been quite a read. Not much I've seen that's gotten me more confused than this. Really strange, as Jacob always seemed really great in the past. I gotta agree on the Symmetry thing though, cause i distinctly remember him saying a write-up would be up about a month after it came to bb.com, and its been well past that. think maybe i'll do some research on safed musli. I really hope some1 can figure out whats really going on before the whole supp section is permanently sucked into this weird pseudo-reality-drama whateverness. good luck to everyone's detective work

sublimejeh
08-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Heres some good info

http://www.krdmuslifarm.com/safed_musli.htm

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Go for it bruva!!

Plenty....innovation is in the eye of the beholder.

That doesn't put them above certain guidelines to protect consumers. Get a clue and please ask USP why they failed to include any of their forum "teases" in their write-ups?

Yes....Cissus Rx. It was decent and I also tried mega-dosing Cissus as I was picked as a Symmetry and Cissus megadose tester. I same came to realize that an active in Symmetry had been given a false name as the post above clearly stated.

I hold this negative opinion of them because they are as shady as they come. If you want to support them then by all means feel free. However, don't challenge me in an argument you are surely going to lose as you have no clue what you are talking about and are blindly supporting a company in which obvious concerns have been put forth and not addressed. Who's the ignorant one here?

your a ****in beast lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to deserusan again.

Joel
08-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Shady, immature, unprofessional, and just plain weird

And Im supposed to trust these *magic ingredient* products?

LOL !

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 09:18 PM

LOL !
lol, joel where ya been?

beer20
08-18-2006, 09:21 PM

LOL !
seven pages before you show up?
youre losing it joel.
this thread is now complete....

Nathan1
08-18-2006, 09:41 PM
wow....just wow.

bongd
08-18-2006, 10:02 PM

Bingo.

If anyone company rep/screen name has virtual entities, it's USPLabs. Seen nothing but beating around the bush and selective hearing. Just whining to the mods for them to look into the IP addresses. lmao

IMO, you can't just brush things off and act like you guys are victims. You have a commitment to the community and your customers to straighten up your act. This is e-drama if I've ever seen it. Absolutely lame.

CanadaBBOY
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM

It's not an attack it's a fact. You claimed to have some breakthrough info and just said how your company was great and innovative and how things worked well for people, but did not even give ONE line of actual information or fact. People called you on it, as did I, and you tried to back away from your attempt at adding to the hype-machine by saying that it was a marketing experiment (your words not mine), and you were seeing how we would react to that sort of over the top hype. Anyone with even a snippet of intelligence could see through that lame-duck excuse and know that it was a poor cover up.

I don't go around bashing people, infact I don't even post all that much. Normally when I post it doesn't involve grab assing, and it's when I have something to say, or it's in a thread with particular interest to me. Since i've been a board rep my grab assing has increased slightly, but not much. I have nothing to profit from 'bashing' you, I'm just speaking the truth (no pun intended) and when I see something I feel is misleading or incorrect I usually like to interject my opinion.

Ephedra
08-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Someone come clean!

beer20
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Someone come clean!
doubt its going to happen,but this might help ;)

http://www.medicalprovisions.com/miva/graphics/00000002/402507.jpg

factotum
08-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Just looked at the new bottle of Symmetry X and there's no thadigaddalu in it anymore. Things just get weirder and weirder.

Lonny
08-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Haha, this thread is awesome.

Everyone keep coming up with conspiracy theories and hopefully USPLabs and USP Labs will keep making thier business public for our personal entertainment while hurting their own companies reputation and bargaining leverage.

moondg29
08-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Just looked at the new bottle of Symmetry X and there's no thadigaddalu in it anymore. Things just get weirder and weirder.

Wierd.

thevoice
08-19-2006, 03:52 AM
I hope you two ladies sort this out as I can see USPLABS going down the drain otherwise. Apart from Camp and Cissus I was very disappointed with the lack of write ups for new products, this is a disgrace, no wonder you guys just wanted word of mouth to promote USPLABS, it’s like something from a gangster film with 2 guys meeting around a dark building with long jackets exchanging brown packages. Sort it out! And get some write ups out!

Joel
08-19-2006, 04:20 AM
I knew something shady was going on when USPlabs posted his "retirement" thread (which seems to have disappeared now ) and a lot of people attacked me for having suspicions, saying "hes a good bro , how dare you question him !!"

Looks like I was right , and once again "Brotelligence" was wrong

Serpens Aeon
08-19-2006, 04:37 AM
I knew something shady was going on when USPlabs posted his "retirement" thread (which seems to have disappeared now ) and a lot of people attacked me for having suspicions, saying "hes a good bro , how dare you question him !!"

Indeed. Bro-(insert suffix here) sucks ass all around.

And despite my argumentative demeanor with you, I actually do approve of your skepticism.

In any case, I've always been somewhat hesitant of these folks myself. The lack of write-ups, the questionable ingredient labeling... It all sucks as far as leaving me suspect.

To those that say "I don't care what's in it, it works" would you care if there were in fact steroidal androgens in these products (and this isn't to imply that USPLabs does such a thing)? They work wonders, but the customer should be informed as to what they're ingesting if just to know of potential ramifications. Even though it's semi-related, the "all natural" label is always worth a laugh too, as if it somehow makes a product more safe.

That's my muse for today...

Baptizer
08-19-2006, 06:13 AM

When I read the retirement thread and read about how the future of UPSLabs and the various supplements were in trouble, I had only one thing on my mind: go buy their supplements before they are all gone!!! Good to hear I don't have to rush and stock up!

note: I am being sarcastic, but it seems like a valid motive.

spoonman
08-19-2006, 11:14 AM
Whatevers in these products, it works!

Read the feedback. There is an abundancy of extremely positive feedback over here and at AM. I have not read feedback from anyone other than Des that was negative at all.

I personally dont give a **** about the politics behind it, the products work.

I agree...all this arguing and information should have been kept private and talked about between the two shareholders of USP. It is quite unprofessional.

PieEyedPiper
08-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Whatevers in these products, it works!

Read the feedback. There is an abundancy of extremely positive feedback over here and at AM. I have not read feedback from anyone other than Des that was negative at all.

I personally dont give a **** about the politics behind it, the products work.

I agree...all this arguing and information should have been kept private and talked about between the two shareholders of USP. It is quite unprofessional.

Let me add another to your list then. Camphibolic is the single worst product I've ever purchased in my life (before joining the boards I even purchased the no carb version of Cell-Tech). Fat loss while you sleep? With a diet and good training program all it gave me was nasty breath.

I'm enjoying all this crap right now cause I knew this company was shady even when everyone was all hopped-up on their cissus.

deserusan
08-19-2006, 02:18 PM
I have not read feedback from anyone other than Des that was negative at all.

I never gave negative feedback on a product. I did indeed question the labeling and lack of a write up. There has been plenty of this on the forum and it has gone unanswered up until now.....sort of.

dwm230000
08-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Habitation status is true.

I was also out of the country during this fiasco.

Are you the only person that regularly posts under your username?

beer20
08-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Are you the only person that regularly posts under your username?
my money is on yes,but i doubt youre going to get a straight answer....

Lonny
08-20-2006, 09:49 AM
my money is on yes,but i doubt youre going to get a straight answer....

If any at all. Though we are all getting one when the situation clears up supposedly.

And for once I agree with Joel, though i made the same point a few pages ago albeit cryptically saying "He's a good bro".

TimoteoS
08-20-2006, 10:16 AM
The mod's still have the retirement thread as well as the holy grail thread I believe, a simple IP check of the post's would probably sort this out..?

TheUnlikelyToad
08-20-2006, 11:35 AM
The mod's still have the retirement thread as well as the holy grail thread I believe, a simple IP check of the post's would probably sort this out..?

Agreed. Why aren't tha mods doing their part in providing checks?

I looked like Saw was on it initially...

jkeithc82
08-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Agreed. Why aren't tha mods doing their part in providing checks?

I looked like Saw was on it initially...

Perhaps because "tha" mods have jobs and lives?

I checked both the Retirement thread and the Holy Grail thread and the threadstarter was from the same ip.

TimoteoS
08-20-2006, 11:49 AM
does it match the ip of USPLABS in this thread?

jkeithc82
08-20-2006, 11:53 AM
does it match the ip of USPLABS in this thread?

Same exact IP in all 3 threads.

nukLhed
08-20-2006, 11:55 AM
I would love to know the ip so i could research it. Do you guys know how to do traceroute and check the ownership of the ip?

TimoteoS
08-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks Josh, you the man....

Well the plot thickens now...

Twin Peak
08-20-2006, 12:52 PM
The question is, is it the same IP as the new D@ handle.

dangetinthere
08-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Excuse me if this a little rash. But I am for once in agreement with Joel, these threads were so childish. I am part owner of a company (not bb related) and I would be appalled if anyone in my company started to act like this. I will no longer buy, use or recommend a USP Labs product, and I will make sure to tell my buddies the same. Just because of the way they carry themselves. In the words of Martel "Grow up!"

My stance is boycott USP Labs.

Thanks

~Dan~

NumberTwentyTwo
08-20-2006, 01:38 PM
Excuse me if this a little rash. But I am for once in agreement with Joel, these threads were so childish. I am part owner of a company (not bb related) and I would be appalled if anyone in my company started to act like this. I will no longer buy, use or recommend a USP Labs product, and I will make sure to tell my buddies the same. Just because of the way they carry themselves. In the words of Martel "Grow up!"

Thanks

~Dan~
Detroit What!!!!!

dangetinthere
08-20-2006, 01:40 PM
Detroit What!!!!!

40-Yard Dash_2
08-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Detroit What!!!!!

A-Town, *****!

bodybuilder45
08-20-2006, 02:50 PM
i hate to say this because USPlabs was in my top 3 favorite supp companies but this is too obscure to trust them any longer. i with dangetinthere on this one. they wont be getting my business anymore and i am gonna stop recommending their supplement line to others. this was just too unprofessional and who knows what the future will hold for the company. sorry USPlabs but my trust is lost with you. whoever is trying to sabotage the company is succeeding. respect can be earned back and i hope i can respect USPlabs in the future. for now, NO SALE!

jkeithc82
08-20-2006, 03:02 PM
The question is, is it the same IP as the new D@ handle.

No, that is a different IP.

Nathan1
08-20-2006, 03:10 PM
No, that is a different IP.

Yeah? Well the Jerk Store called....

...they're runnin outta YOU!!

:D

Zachattack43
08-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah? Well the Jerk Store called....

...they're runnin outta YOU!!

:D
damn seinfeld fanatic. Well the ocean called and they are running out of shrimp

user1111
08-20-2006, 03:39 PM
i hate to say this because USPlabs was in my top 3 favorite supp companies but this is too obscure to trust them any longer. i with dangetinthere on this one. they wont be getting my business anymore and i am gonna stop recommending their supplement line to others. this was just too unprofessional and who knows what the future will hold for the company. sorry USPlabs but my trust is lost with you. whoever is trying to sabotage the company is succeeding. respect can be earned back and i hope i can respect USPlabs in the future. for now, NO SALE!

Understood and thank you for the honesty.

user1111
08-20-2006, 03:48 PM

Thanks

~Dan~

A noble cause and understood. A statement will be issued once a resolution is struck to explain the hoopla. USPlabs is in a HUGE transition period.

dangetinthere
08-20-2006, 03:49 PM
A noble cause and understood. A statement will be issued once a resolution is struck to explain the hoopla. USPlabs is in a HUGE transition period.
I will be looking forward to hearing it.

~Dan~

bodybuilder45
08-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Understood and thank you for the honesty.
WOW! did not expect that kind of response at all. i appreciate your understanding and hope you guys settle everything. it sucks that i cant trust USPlabs right now but if you they are truly a prestigious company, they will win back their share. until then, im waiting patiently...

user1111
08-20-2006, 04:07 PM
WOW! did not expect that kind of response at all. i appreciate your understanding and hope you guys settle everything. it sucks that i cant trust USPlabs right now but if you they are truly a prestigious company, they will win back their share. until then, im waiting patiently...

I want everyone to understand that all the "weird" and "unprofessional" comments are full of merit in this unfortunate situation for USPlabs. I respect the opinion of the public. My goal is not to argue against the negative press or justify the behavior, but I will offer an explanation if the company survives.

factotum
08-20-2006, 04:25 PM
So who made what posts and were they all form the same user cuz this is just downright confusing now. So no one hacked the account cuz posts are all from the same IP? So it's a static IP or just from the same ISP?

Joel
08-20-2006, 04:43 PM
I want everyone to understand that all the "weird" and "unprofessional" comments are full of merit in this unfortunate situation for USPlabs. I respect the opinion of the public. My goal is not to argue against the negative press or justify the behavior, but I will offer an explanation if the company survives.

I would think you would have tried harder to keep this company going considering its success and your Humantarian causes you stated you were going to fund with part of the profits

Unless there is a dark side to this story

dexterium
08-21-2006, 06:12 AM
Is it possible that MAX could have hacked the accounts and started all the bull****?

DUN DUN DUNNNN

Bird4Three
08-21-2006, 09:47 AM
My goal is not to argue against the negative press or justify the behavior, but I will offer an explanation if the company survives.

Been a huge supporter of USP's products, but based on the quality of threads you have started over the past week I do think you have the credibility (or ability) to post a reasonable expanation at this point.

triplewhammy
08-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Been a huge supporter of USP's products, but based on the quality of threads you have started over the past week I do think you have the credibility (or ability) to post a reasonable expanation at this point.

agreed. After already buying 2 pfull/cissus combo stacks, usplabs has lost yet another customer...

-triple "time to switch to bulk cissus!" whammy

bongd
08-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Iím surprised that this thread hasnít been nuked too.

These recent events have been very disappointing and confusing. Iím also boycotting USPLabs. Had lots of interest in Cissus but this company is too damn shady. *shrug*

gaberox
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
You can find Cissus elsewhere.Cissus is nothing new though it does work for me.
The big thing for USP is that their extraction process is supposed to be special.
I will continue to use Cissus beacuse I like it.Despite the controversy I dont understand.

I tried REM and Powerfull and neither one did anything for me.I became skeptical of Powerfull and USP when they changed Powerfull from Muria Puama extract to an unkown compound and ran a huge sale at the same time.

Flagg3
08-21-2006, 02:30 PM
I would love to know the ip so i could research it. Do you guys know how to do traceroute and check the ownership of the ip?

Being as how 99.9% of people use an ISP that assigns dynamic IPs, this won't really accomplish anything except telling you the person's general location and ISP.

Flagg

SF_Muscle_
08-21-2006, 08:02 PM
9 pages of reading is enough for me...i was hoping the problem would be solved by page 9, BUTTTTT no such luck.

bumpin up this thread!!!

Seroph4x
08-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Rather interesting trial of events.

dexterium
08-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Once again, could MAX be behind the hacking?

beer20
08-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Once again, could MAX be behind the hacking?
no one was hacked....

user1111
08-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Rather interesting trial of events.

Thats saying the least:}

A logical explanation will be posted soon. In the meantime, I am enjoying the conspiracy theories and servitude to boycott. Boycott is such a strong word in this context. Wars are boycotted. USPlabs is just a supplement company. I find that sort of attention humorous and a tab bit flattering.

USPlabs produces innovative products which are paramount to success. The bells and whistles are secondary to Consumer results.