PDA

View Full Version : EPIC Nutrition is looking for a board rep

EPIC Nutrition
08-17-2006, 06:21 PM
As our business continues to grow, I find myself having less and less time to dedicate to the boards.

We are looking for someone with experience as a board rep, having a high degree of understanding of sports science, and a good reputation here.

Please PM me if you are interested, with your details and what you would be looking for in terms of compensation.

Thanks

EPIC

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 06:27 PM
good luck to those chosen this product lineup looks promising

EPIC Nutrition
08-17-2006, 06:33 PM
good luck to those chosen this product lineup looks promising
You don't know the half of it - another new product being released within 45 days - more details to follow

OneBetter
08-17-2006, 07:10 PM
You don't know the half of it - another new product being released within 45 days - more details to follow

interesting. is the 8 Beta a new product too?

TT22
08-17-2006, 07:32 PM
I am interested in being a rep. I am currently active on many boards, and was really active on this board until my account with over 8,000 posts mysterious got banned.

PM me for details

JDub

pu12en12g
08-17-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure he's interested, but Quelly would make a excellent representative.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=77898

sobelik
08-17-2006, 09:51 PM
I am intrested,PM sent.

EPIC Nutrition
08-18-2006, 04:22 AM
interesting. is the 8 Beta a new product too?
Yes, it shipped this week

HalleluYAH
08-18-2006, 05:48 AM
bump

punksurfer024
08-18-2006, 09:35 AM
when are you looking to select one by?

TheUnlikelyToad
08-18-2006, 09:46 AM
bump

Go for it Hal. :)

EPIC Nutrition
08-18-2006, 09:48 AM
when are you looking to select one by?
Within the next week or so

punksurfer024
08-18-2006, 09:49 AM
sounds good, cant wait to see who is "the chosen one" :D

HalleluYAH
08-18-2006, 10:15 AM
I already rep Omega Sports.

40-Yard Dash_2
08-18-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm not sure he's interested, but Quelly would make a excellent representative.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/member.php?u=77898

Yeah, if he shows a little more consistency on the boards on a daily basis, I too think he'd make a good rep.

TheUnlikelyToad
08-18-2006, 10:53 AM
I already rep Omega Sports.

Who says you couldn't work two jobs? ;)

HalleluYAH
08-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Who says you couldn't work two jobs? ;)
true, true. but then again, if I am an advocate of a given formulation, I consider myself a rep for the product regardless of who manufactures it. ;)

EPIC Nutrition
08-18-2006, 12:25 PM
We would love to have someone with Hal's knowledge base

TheUnlikelyToad
08-18-2006, 12:27 PM
LOL!

There ya go... :)

boyscouT
08-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah, if he shows a little more consistency on the boards on a daily basis, I too think he'd make a good rep.
Just read over a hundred or so of his posts... seems like a good guy! :)

Looks like he's competing as well, good luck to him!
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=859687

nni
08-18-2006, 12:58 PM
team enzyte, cxm, rb12 are all good candidates.

EPIC Nutrition
08-18-2006, 01:39 PM
It is up to them to apply, I guess :D

Skigazzi
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM
It is up to them to apply, I guess :D

Check you PMs, Im guess Im backing out of this log :( ... gotta do what I gotta do I guess.

thanks for choosing me though, I do appreciate that, and hope the logs go well for you!!

NATHAN518
08-18-2006, 02:05 PM

concur

deserusan
08-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Good luck to whoever get's chosen. Also, I just wanted to say that 8-BetaAnabol looks solid for an EAA product. I'm not sold on them yet but your product falls directly in line with a few studies I have read which is always a sign of a good formulation.

boyscouT
08-18-2006, 03:43 PM
I don't know... can EPIC handle TE's damned handsomeness?

storm shadow
08-18-2006, 03:46 PM
cxm reps his mrp so could he really rep for another company? :p j/k
I would also add deserusan to that list, however I don't think he wants to be a rep for any company, but if he did...

deserusan
08-18-2006, 03:47 PM
cxm reps his mrp so could he really rep for another company? :p j/k
I would also add deserusan to that list, however I don't think he wants to be a rep for any company, but if he did...

Thanks Storm but I prefer just being a shill at this point in time ;)

beer20
08-18-2006, 03:59 PM
i agree and so is nni ;)

NATHAN518
08-19-2006, 08:35 AM
i agree and so is nni ;)
or beer20;)

beer20
08-19-2006, 08:37 AM
or beer20;)
or nathan518...

:D

Quelly
08-19-2006, 01:52 PM
I would love to be a rep for a company here on the boards, and I really appreciate those who have nominated me and put faith in my integrity...BUT before I feel I can ethically represent a company I would want full faith in their products, and although I have requested a free sample of 5 Tetra, and it seems based on sound science, I haven't received it or tried it yet...

so bottom line, I would like the opportunity to become a representative, but only after I have tried the product and find it credible...so I don't know if the sample is just going to take a while to get to me, but I would LOVE to try it, it seems very innovative, and the science seems quite sound, if an Epic Rep is interested enough in me for this position I would love to get a pm and maybe double check on the sample that should be coming...and even if I'm not the guy you're looking for, I'd still like to try the product....thanks

EPIC Nutrition
08-19-2006, 02:41 PM
I would love to be a rep for a company here on the boards, and I really appreciate those who have nominated me and put faith in my integrity...BUT before I feel I can ethically represent a company I would want full faith in their products, and although I have requested a free sample of 5 Tetra, and it seems based on sound science, I haven't received it or tried it yet...

so bottom line, I would like the opportunity to become a representative, but only after I have tried the product and find it credible...so I don't know if the sample is just going to take a while to get to me, but I would LOVE to try it, it seems very innovative, and the science seems quite sound, if an Epic Rep is interested enough in me for this position I would love to get a pm and maybe double check on the sample that should be coming...and even if I'm not the guy you're looking for, I'd still like to try the product....thanks
I like your approach - send me a PM with your address, and we will get you some samples to try

Quelly
08-19-2006, 06:21 PM
I like your approach - send me a PM with your address, and we will get you some samples to try

PM sent

and pure, 40 yard and boyscout I appreciate the nomination.

boyscouT
08-19-2006, 08:50 PM
PM sent

and pure, 40 yard and boyscout I appreciate the nomination.
;).

Good luck to you man :).

adoniscomplex
08-20-2006, 08:42 AM
i def would like to be a rep , pm sent
drop my name in too that would be apperciated

Stonecoldtruth
08-20-2006, 05:01 PM
i def would like to be a rep , pm sent
drop my name in too that would be apperciated

I wholeheartedly recommend adonis for this job, he has a history of knowledgable posts, great logs, and a sense of humor that is needed to be a board rep :D

SCT

Joel
08-20-2006, 05:21 PM
As our business continues to grow, I find myself having less and less time to dedicate to the boards.

We are looking for someone with experience as a board rep, having a high degree of understanding of sports science, and a good reputation here.

Please PM me if you are interested, with your details and what you would be looking for in terms of compensation.

Thanks

EPIC

Do the applicants need to actually use or believe in your products?

I would normally never recommend your products , but if you pay me enough I will consider it

OneBetter
08-20-2006, 05:25 PM
lots of grab assing going on here ;)

Seth25
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
I would like to nominate Joel.

beer20
08-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Do the applicants need to actually use or believe in your products?

I would normally never recommend your products , but if you pay me enough I will consider it

adoniscomplex
08-20-2006, 07:59 PM
I wholeheartedly recommend adonis for this job, he has a history of knowledgable posts, great logs, and a sense of humor that is needed to be a board rep :D

SCT
thats what i am talkin about !

punksurfer024
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM
any updates?

adoniscomplex
08-23-2006, 02:51 PM
ya i am really intersted in this myself
any word epic

beer20
08-23-2006, 03:24 PM
i heard a rumor....

....max got it!!!!

;)

storm shadow
08-23-2006, 03:50 PM
i heard a rumor....
....max got it!!!!

:eek:

EPIC Nutrition
08-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I've been on the road all week - I hope to talk to a few people tomorrow and make the choice by Friday.

adoniscomplex
08-24-2006, 07:34 AM
oh man i hope its me

Chercehemlics
12-26-2011, 02:52 PM
We've got no motive responsible individuals who imitated fur 18463809 blog hexun com/71420303_d html]*** boots sale uk ? They may be for our environmental defense and make contributions Even so, they should not lie, should be from the appropriate and self-confident recognition, their manufacturing and sell *** boots are Fake fur This really is an honor, but in addition the future snow boots are nearly all of the intendance of solution progress Once the snow boots more demand, true fur *** boots really should not be the mainstream Nevertheless, synthetic fur boots in breathability and luxury should be enhanced If the artificial fur breathability and luxury and true" fur" not much big difference amongst, what have we want not environmentally friendly decision genuine fur?

CATETUSABEK
02-24-2012, 12:56 AM
chicagoblackhawksstore com/]Penguins Jersey These people acquire focused on the camel inside closing appealing compel grabbed the attention of the biggest black indy this coming year Blackhawks It may be stated now could be the actual Purple Wings are still the most robust staff inside little league, they have the actual most potent of the two strikers, and in battling the rise connected with small participants in leaps and bounds, whether they can limit probably the most essential Penguins the patient
Klose has Zinni even offers above penguins Malcolm, the 2 main males A pair of Outstanding Megastars can be like the particular PFLP in the year chicagoblackhawksstore com/]Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys essential oil Chomsky and also Tag Macy Gray's a couple of psychic aid Those are the minute wonderful day of hockey agent figures, along with swiftness, know-how, actual physical qualities of your multi One side is yet another tool than just a potential, Kuni Ci great technique shape to spread out the path so that you can wipe out Zinni, Scola highly accurate sniper picture although strong, is the foremost companion regarding advancement Malcolm
Michael Jordan Stowe is simply because participate in the NHL together with the only 1 of 4 brothers shattered to the Finals a couple sequential a lot of membership rights, is regarded as a gained the entrance, your prominent household track record Nicholas Tse and looks like the young Houweilitang can certainly currently engage in a primary chicagoblackhawksstore com/]Pittsburgh Penguins Shop part from the protective set, do not forget, they furthermore had been skipper involving Canada's younger generation group, management characteristics furthermore lead him to an important take into account play
As well as Osgood, when compared Fule Rui power as opposed to former to the past, bare title from the champ goalkeeper know your dog should be able to Berg in the face of Mozart, Nr Suke furthermore Marion Jose, etc folks rather than face the actual influence regarding a couple of main little league _ web Malcolm Zinni as well as result in the reddish colored Wings goalkeeper to carry out chicagoblackhawksstore com/]chicagoblackhawksstore com much better