PDA

View Full Version : How long til this is deleted? 3:57 pm et

Lanbane
08-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok,
AGGRAVATING that the USPLabs thread was deleted.
Quite a few people were waiting for answers.
Therefore, until THIS thread is deleted, it is my attempt to provide a venue for the answers to the many questions that were posed before the USPLabs holy Grail thread disappeared.

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 06:11 PM
holy **** i just noticed that the thread just up and left

wtf

jwright715
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah i was just looking for that thread. What happened that caused it to get deleted?

IntensityX
08-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah i was just looking for that thread. What happened that caused it to get deleted?

More likely it was due to the constant back and forth flames between USP and a few others.

hvit
08-17-2006, 08:50 PM
I can understand why they deleted it, but doing so just let the guy off the hook. :(

ddawg91
08-17-2006, 09:15 PM
They might have done it since the possibility of the account being hacked and what is going on inside the company.

CanadaBBOY
08-17-2006, 09:16 PM
You know what they say, if you can't take the heat, get your ass out of the kitchen, or complain to a mod and have your mishap thread deleted :)

Mr. Aries
08-17-2006, 09:52 PM
the guy himself probably deleted it.

deserusan
08-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok,
AGGRAVATING that the USPLabs thread was deleted.
Quite a few people were waiting for answers.
Therefore, until THIS thread is deleted, it is my attempt to provide a venue for the answers to the many questions that were posed before the USPLabs holy Grail thread disappeared.

Be careful....I was banned for this with no warning or no reason.

deserusan
08-17-2006, 09:58 PM
More likely it was due to the constant back and forth flames between USP and a few others.

Most likely it was because it showed how shady and desperate they are.

dwm230000
08-17-2006, 10:00 PM
the guy himself probably deleted it.

I don't think you can edit/delete your posts/thread once they've been up for 24 hours.

Segansational
08-18-2006, 07:03 AM
I do think that some valid questions and concerns though were presented in the thread amongst all of the back and forth banter. I agree that it's too bad about the thread being deleted... and I'm still interested in seeing an "official" statement from USPLabs about what was really going on.

Twin Peak
08-18-2006, 07:19 AM
*subscribes*

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 07:24 AM
I thought i read in another thread that a disgruntled employee hijacked the USPLabs username while he was away and created a couple bogus threads... If it wasn't the real USP guy then the thread was pointless.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Most likely it was because it showed how shady and desperate they are.

Hold up y'all......

Before jumping to conclusions like this, it's best to wait for someone from the company to offer a true explanation. I have a feeling true sabotage may be occurring somehow......
The actions of someone on a forum should not be allowed to destroy a quality supplement company.

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 07:29 AM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=11183508&postcount=423

It disappeared, as did the one at AM.com, most likely due to the explanation that the real USPlabs guy (Jacob) gave.

Someone within the company was pissed about something and while he (jacob) was in the UK for GNC dealings, they got on with his account and started some BS threads. Remember all the people saying how his grammar and such were different from the usual USP Labs stuff? I suspect that's what the issue was, and the REAL USPLabs guy had the threads deleted to not cause any hard feelings/embarrassment for his company

just my .02.

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 07:31 AM
YAY!! I was quoted !!!! :D

nukLhed
08-18-2006, 07:34 AM
YAY!! I was quoted !!!! :D

:D Just trying to stop the eminent train wreck

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 07:36 AM
:D Just trying to stop the eminent train wreck

LOL, how'd you think I got to this thread? I heard the screeeeeeeech of the wheels coming off the tracks!!

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 07:50 AM
Most of you may not know me- I rarely come on Bodybuilding.com- some of you (like Lanbane) may know me from the AM forum, but that is really the only board I post on. I saw the Holy Grail post on AM, but I did not see the one on bb.com, although apparently I posted on it (this whole thing is getting very strange) :(

My role in the company is importing and manufacturing product, and setting up the business structure of the company. Jacob is the face of the company to the public (message boards, advertising, branding and labeling product, etc.).

Yesterday I received several e-mails about a thread entitled "Holy Grail," but by the time I had a chance to get over here and check it out, it was already deleted. Apparently, it was quite a thread- I am not sure exactly what was disseminated, but according to some people who read it, someone claiming to be me came on (mods please check ip's on this- I am in North Carolina) and said a great deal of hurtful things about the company.

The truth about the entire thing is this: I have not been happy w/ the way Jacob has been representing the company, and he knows this. He called me 5 weeks ago on Saturday (he lives in Texas, I live in North Carolina), and told me that I should buy him out for his share in USP Labs. I said I would think about it, and I came back with an offer. He was not happy with the offer (his right), and things have just gone down hill from there. He made a counter offer that was not economically feasible, and because we can't find any common ground, we are currently in limbo. Orders are still going out and the company is still financially stable with no debt of any kind, but at current, nothing is getting resolved as far as who is getting the company, etc.

This leads up to the Holy Grail incident- mods, please do me a favor and check the ip's on the thread, and you will find that they are either identical, or came from some place similar (not NC, where I am).

My point is this: if I am thinking about buying a company, why, under any circumstances would I say some of the things that were apparently in the thread, and air my dirty laundry in front of ALL of my customers? It is horrible for business, and unprofessional.

Unfortunately, I have to address the situation, because even though I have not seen the thread, I have received enough confused e-mails from customers to warrant some explanation.

Please let me know it you have any more questions.

Lanbane
08-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Amen.

Any chance anybody out there saved any portion of that Holy Grail thread so D@USP can have a look?

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 07:59 AM
Being a vbulletin guru, the admins/mods should have access to the thread(s) as long as the thread(s) were not 'Physically removed'. I am guessing the admin/mod did a 'Soft' delete instead, which means the posts still exists and can be viewed by admins/mods still.

This whole thing is definitely bizarre and thanks for posting 'your side' of the story. It seems like quite a few threads were deleted (the 'holy grail' and the 'retirement' thread).

Do you two share usernames/passwords? I am surprised you would even know his login information. I am assuming since you didn't mention this in the above thread that you two do share information, which is interesting.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Do you two share usernames/passwords? I am surprised you would even know his login information. I am assuming since you didn't mention this in the above thread that you two do share information, which is interesting.

Baptizer,

We do NOT share any usernames or passwords- like I said, the whole thing is VERY suspect :(

Baptizer
08-18-2006, 08:09 AM
Baptizer,

We do NOT share any usernames or passwords- like I said, the whole thing is VERY suspect :(

Makes sense and good to hear. Yea, this whole thing is a shame, unfortunately.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Makes sense and good to hear. Yea, this whole thing is a shame, unfortunately.

Allow me to clarify- The only password/acct. we share is our Bank of America business checking. It is a shame- unfortunately (and let this be a lesson), if two people believe they are both right in a disagreement, generally the point is considered moot, because there is nothing either one can do to change the mind of the other- compromise is the only answer.

nni
08-18-2006, 08:19 AM
thanks for clarifiy. keep in mind pm's were sent out to testers. which means there is a decent change that information was sent to this person. what is the status of that?

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 08:25 AM
thanks for clarifiy. keep in mind pm's were sent out to testers. which means there is a decent change that information was sent to this person. what is the status of that?

NNI-

I am not really sure- the "Holy Grail" post on AM was the first time I have ever heard of the product, and I still don't know what it is. Your guess is as good as mine.

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 08:26 AM
Guys-

The thread is now on the main supplement page- just come over there if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Thanks

Librioq
08-18-2006, 08:31 AM
I think D@USP Labs' response to the situation should be a sticky....what do U think?

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 08:37 AM
I think D@USP Labs' response to the situation should be a sticky....what do U think?

Agreed! Glad you guys are actually listening :)

UberBerzerker
08-18-2006, 08:43 AM

wouldn't miss it for the world, or work, or phone calls that keep ringing in....

Outside backer
08-18-2006, 09:21 AM
pm forwarded

D@USP Labs
08-18-2006, 09:22 AM
pm forwarded
Back at you!

Librioq
08-18-2006, 09:42 AM

Well yeah ... cuz I was getting to a point where I didn't know wtf was going on and what would happen to the already high quality of this company.

I'm glad to have it cleared up :)

STICKY!!! lol

D@USP Labs - perhaps starting a new thread addressing the issue?

EDIT: NVM ... I saw it in the main Supplement section :rolleyes: