PDA

View Full Version : Animalpak.com's The House Is Here

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
For any fans of Animalpak.com, just wanted to announce that the The House is here at BB.com. If you're interested in speaking to him, he's gonna become a regular in G Diesel's "journey" thread here at BB.com:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=695434&page=49

If you want to read some of his articles at Animalpak.com, here ya go:

The House's pre-contest training program:
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=332&section=

The House's meal plan:
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=321&section=

The House's calf training program:
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=311&section=

More coming soon...

jdiritto
08-17-2006, 08:35 AM
by the house do you mean wraath from the week thing at the site?

gresh
08-17-2006, 10:35 AM
by the house do you mean wraath from the week thing at the site?
I think he means the guy from Police Academy, not sure.

mfdff10
08-17-2006, 10:39 AM
nah wrath is a diff person

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 10:41 AM
nah wrath is a diff person

Right. The House is not Wrath. Wrath is not The House.

Here's Wrath's Journey: www.animalpak.com/journey

mfdff10
08-17-2006, 10:46 AM
G is diff too :D... just so yas know :D

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 10:47 AM
G is diff too :D... just so yas know :D

Ah ha. Now it's all making sense bro...

mfdff10
08-17-2006, 10:53 AM
i like when things make sense.. easier on my head :D

jdiritto
08-17-2006, 11:17 AM
i really like the journey thing w/ wraath at your site. he seems like a real interesting guy! and for the companies part its very unique, prolly has been a great promotional tool!

fisherprice
08-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I agree about Wrath's journey log, above all its very well written thus captivating and motivational....

Universal Rep
08-17-2006, 03:20 PM
I agree about Wrath's journey log, above all its very well written thus captivating and motivational....

Motivation and knowledge. It's what the Journey at Animalpak.com is all about brothers.

bongd
08-17-2006, 03:34 PM
i really like the journey thing w/ wraath at your site. he seems like a real interesting guy! and for the companies part its very unique, prolly has been a great promotional tool!

No doubt. I love that ****. I've even cut out a few ads and put a pic of Wrath on my cell phone if I wasn't nerdy enough already.

Very much so.

I had just recently broken up with my long term GF and she did not understand why bodybuilding has taken me to such a different path in life (huge contribution to our distancing in the relationship)… I showed her week 6 and let her know that while my goals in life may be blurred or out of reach, I am determined to accomplish them or die trying. The path I take is completely foreign and I can go with her or go alone. We cut our losses and I let her go so that I don’t cause her any more pain. I’m sure she still hurts, but I know it was for the best. It’s not like I can plug in just a few more weeks of hard training and wake up swollen like Wrath.

Thought I was a jackass at first, but I learned to remember that bodybuilding can be very sedentary and it takes a MAN of steel to go through this kind of masochism. I could never stop lifting for anything though. McGrath = Dedication.

G Diesel
08-18-2006, 07:54 AM
No doubt. I love that ****. I've even cut out a few ads and put a pic of Wrath on my cell phone if I wasn't nerdy enough already.

Very much so.

I had just recently broken up with my long term GF and she did not understand why bodybuilding has taken me to such a different path in life (huge contribution to our distancing in the relationship)… I showed her week 6 and let her know that while my goals in life may be blurred or out of reach, I am determined to accomplish them or die trying. The path I take is completely foreign and I can go with her or go alone. We cut our losses and I let her go so that I don’t cause her any more pain. I’m sure she still hurts, but I know it was for the best. It’s not like I can plug in just a few more weeks of hard training and wake up swollen like Wrath.

Thought I was a jackass at first, but I learned to remember that bodybuilding can be very sedentary and it takes a MAN of steel to go through this kind of masochism. I could never stop lifting for anything though. McGrath = Dedication.

Yo bro... We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Your focus and committment are noteworthy and will no doubt serve you well in the long run.

That said, do not give up hope for having balance in your life. From personal experience, I'll tell you that I have a couple passions/life pursuits that are difficult and arduous and that border on obsession. That said, going through the process of pursuing my dreams would not be half as rewarding were it not for the opportunities I have to share my journey with my family, fiancee and friends. I have diverse interests and a desire to achieve much both inside and outside of bodybuilding. You'll find that having these multiple interests help to balance and enrich your existence and create an environment for success in every facet of life.

Bust your ass, stay focused and attack your goals. But don't allow any singular aspect of your life to be utterly dominant and all-consuming. Allow bodybuilding to be your refuge, but not your only shelter.

You may not want to hear these words now, but heed them. It will serve you well in the long run.

That said... It is good to have you on our team. Train hard and keep it real. Peace, G Diesel

G Diesel
08-18-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh and by the way... Good to have you in the house, House. You've got big things coming in the very near future. Keep your eyes on the prize, brother.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks and banging heads in the gym. Until then... Peace, G

TheDukeUSMC
08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
I just got my sample packet from you guys. I read everything over and over. The warriors like G, Wrath and The House even inspire a military veteran like me:). My only request is to continue to share everything you know to the rest of us brothers!

Anji
08-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome “The House”, its great to have you here…

Probably it’s impossible but have the “The Machine” contribution will be awesome to, but reading his articles he seems too much anti-social to get part of this:D

Universal Rep
09-12-2006, 10:38 AM
For anyone interested, The House has a personal thread going here at BB.com. Feel free to take a look, post comments or ask him questions:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=885343

Let's wish him luck as he goes for his pro card this weekend.

bongd
09-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Wow, thanks for the kind reply and the tips. Being serious about lifting AND being in that kind of relationship at the same time was something new to me at the time. Life has been treating me good and I’ve never had such a strong ambition and personal happiness. I hope to find another like her in the future, but no stressing about that for me :)

Will be checkin out the Universal Nutrition/Animal Pak threads for sure. Good luck getting your pro card, House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universal Rep
09-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Wow, thanks for the kind reply and the tips. Being serious about lifting AND being in that kind of relationship at the same time was something new to me at the time. Life has been treating me good and I’ve never had such a strong ambition and personal happiness. I hope to find another like her in the future, but no stressing about that for me :)

Will be checkin out the Universal Nutrition/Animal Pak threads for sure. Good luck getting your pro card, House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll find out this weekend... Let's show our support for The House.