PDA

View Full Version : New FUZU out yet?

skinnyboy
01-09-2003, 09:19 PM
I heard the new FUZU was supposed to be out the beginning of this year. Any news yet?

jdroks
01-10-2003, 01:13 AM
has anyone actually figured out what "active" is responsible for it actions, cause it seems like it changes every couple of months- saponins, furustanols, protodiocin, etc.

seems like they are just guessing.

jdroks
01-10-2003, 01:14 AM
not to hijack, but your question just brought it to mind. to answer your question, I dont know.

brooklynheight
01-10-2003, 05:39 AM
Posted - 12/20/2002 : 17:41:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, the new FUZU will be out next batch and should be ready at the end of January or early February <--from syntrax board.

Has anyone taken FUZU during a PH cycle instead of after
for libido? Does it seem to be as effecitive?

IGOTJUICE007
01-10-2003, 05:56 AM
I usually overlap the two...I usually run Tribestan the last week of my cycle and 4 weeks post. Works well for me, amazingly I seem to get more acne from tribulus than I don from PH's

Perrystone
01-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by brooklynheight

Has anyone taken FUZU during a PH cycle instead of after
for libido? Does it seem to be as effecitive?

I started taking FUZU during my last cycle, five days prior to the end. Not sure if it was the FUZU or all of the T in my system, but my libido went through the roof. Basically stayed that way until I finished the bottle. (15 days at 6 caps per day. 9 days post cycle.) At that time I switched to Tribestan, after reading recos on this board. I can tell you that at 6 tabs per day, my libido fell dramatically over this past two weeks. I even upped the dosage to 12 tabs per day. (But in fairness, I have read where it can take 30 to 60 days to become an effective lift to libido.) I am now back on FUZU, along with the Tribestan. Experiment between the two is over. (Wife is not happy..........) I am looking to see if the lift to libido is due to the FUZU or just the maximum amount of T in my system during and a few days post cycle.

FWIW......... :rolleyes:

skinnyboy
01-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by jdroks
not to hijack, but your question just brought it to mind. to answer your question, I dont know.

Thanks bro. Will there be any way to differentiate the new and old FUZU? Different label or something?

ralph4u2c
01-10-2003, 12:47 PM
glu fm just came out and nectar i think is soposed to come out soon as well. aromazap came out 1-2 weeks ago. compares to 6oxo.

from worker/owner @ syntrax (dunno but he works their i know):

Ok, the new FUZU will be out next batch and should be ready at the end of January or early February. There will literally be nothing else like it on the market. We've finally perfected some extraction techniques which are allowing us to extract the most potent furostanolic saponins. This batch will be about 5 times more potent. Just as a marker of our success and the product quality, it will contain at least 200mg of protodioscin per capsule. I don't think you will ever see a product on the market with this type of quality and at our price point. This is what Syntrax is about people.

Later on he talks about their product to SANN's and descibes more in-depth about it. looking forward to seeing it out soon:

Bob, one capsule of the new Fuzu will offer at least as much protodioscin as 3 capsules of the old Fuzu. However, our research shows that the half-life of the active ingredients is not that long and so it is better to take them three times per day. 200mg per day IS a lot but it is still not enough in terms of maximum effect. Three capsules of the new Fuzu will provide 600mg of protodioscin per day. Nothing can or will come close to this product.

Simon, our goal was at least 150mg per cap but we are finding out now that it will be at least 200mg.

Maximus, no it is not in response to SAN's product. One thing that is for sure, Syntrax does not allow another company to manipulate its plans. If you recall, we have been talking about increasing the potency of FUZU for many, many months now.

For comparison, Endotest contains less than 75mg per capsule of protodioscin. The new Fuzu will be at least three times as powerful. It is an honor when companies copy our outdated products!

skinnyboy
01-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by skinnyboy
Thanks bro. Will there be any way to differentiate the new and old FUZU? Different label or something?

woops, I quoted the wrong guy. Anyways, anyone know if the new FUZU will be labeled any differently? If I order from BB.com how will I know when I'm getting the new stuff.

hardknuckle
01-10-2003, 01:03 PM
I heard the new FUZU was supposed to be out the beginning of this year. Any news yet?

Oh, you mean the one that's actually supposed to work? I had no idea it was ever coming out.

ralph4u2c
01-10-2003, 02:25 PM
order in middle of febuary, should have like new forumla or fuzu xtrme or some **** when new one comes out. if not check ingridients and dosage should = 600mg

skinnyboy
01-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by jdroks
has anyone actually figured out what "active" is responsible for it actions, cause it seems like it changes every couple of months- saponins, furustanols, protodiocin, etc.

seems like they are just guessing.

LOL, you're right! Originally trib was standardized for saponins, next they said saponins were worthless and you have to pay attention to furustanols. Now they are measuring the product in protodiocin!

jweave23
01-10-2003, 11:25 PM
For some anecdotal, let me say:

I started taking FUZU the last week of my cycle and my libido shot straight up (hehe, get it :D )

I'm interested in the new version myself, as Syntrax has really got a nice product here IMO.

Perrystone
01-11-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by ralph4u2c
order in middle of febuary, should have like new forumla or fuzu xtrme or some **** when new one comes out. if not check ingridients and dosage should = 600mg

Check what ingredients? Currently the Syntrax FUZU shows the ingredients as being:

Furostanol Complex #1, #2 & #3. At 150mg. each.

#1 being Tribulus Terrestris Aerial extract
#2 being Fenugreek seed extract
#3 being Dioscorea Deltoidea root extract

This is per capsule. 450 mg. of the 3 ingredients listed above. So what are the comments about it having 200mg of protodioscin per capsule? This is not even identified on the current bottle.

(Am I missing something????) :confused:

roobear
01-11-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Perrystone
Check what ingredients? Currently the Syntrax FUZU shows the ingredients as being:

Furostanol Complex #1, #2 & #3. At 150mg. each.

#1 being Tribulus Terrestris Aerial extract
#2 being Fenugreek seed extract
#3 being Dioscorea Deltoidea root extract

This is per capsule. 450 mg. of the 3 ingredients listed above. So what are the comments about it having 200mg of protodioscin per capsule? This is not even identified on the current bottle.

(Am I missing something????) :confused: Yeah, that's the old version. Everyone here, except you, is talking about the new version, which is not out yet.

dg806
01-11-2003, 07:27 AM
I have taken Fuzu before at the end of a cycle and loved it. I really don't think it would benefit you to take during a cycle though. And it does increase libido quite a bit! And I have just been on 6 caps a day.

jdroks
01-11-2003, 10:42 AM
i have taken 20% protodioscin tribulus and was not impressed.

The one time that I did try tribuls and it WAS AWESOME was when I got a pitch black tarrish tribulus from kilo about 4 years ago. that **** was awesome, since then nothing comes close. I wish I had savde some of that. I would get it tested and find out what was in it. because what ever it was WORKED.

GM_muscle
01-11-2003, 10:58 AM
I began taking FUZU about 2-3 weeks ago, and noticed the increased appetite after the first day (doesn't really affect my appetite now). I didn't really notice any libido change, but now my hair seems to be getting thinner in the front! I think FUZU may be increasing my DHT levels, so if it becomes any worse I guess I'll quit taking it. I've been on Propecia since Feb. 2000, and have not experienced any more hair loss until I started taking FUZU... I may just go ahead and finish the bottle and see if I experience any effects (heard it takes up to 30 days sometimes). I remember when I took Twin Labs tribulus fuel I didn't experience any effects for about two months. Then I got back from the gym one day and my voice was so f**kin deep it was hard to understand what I was saying! That was f**ked up!

IMPQ
01-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by LS1muscle
I Then I got back from the gym one day and my voice was so f**kin deep it was hard to understand what I was saying! That was f**ked up!

dont worry...you're just hittin puberty...lol jk bro

Perrystone
01-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by roobear
Yeah, that's the old version. Everyone here, except you, is talking about the new version, which is not out yet.

No. I am talking about how do you compare the new to old when there appears to be an apples to oranges comparison. Reread my post. I understand that the new version is not out yet.

Did you misunderstand when I thow in the word "currently"? ;)

ralph4u2c
01-11-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Perrystone
No. I am talking about how do you compare the new to old when there appears to be an apples to oranges comparison. Reread my post. I understand that the new version is not out yet.

Did you misunderstand when I thow in the word "currently"? ;)

i think with the information given, you can answer this questions yourself. reread all post.

skinnyboy
02-11-2003, 02:14 PM
bump. Anyone got their hands on the new fuzu yet?

RippedUp
02-11-2003, 02:17 PM
bump. Anyone got their hands on the new fuzu yet?

No, because it is not out yet.

skinnyboy
02-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by RippedUp
No, because it is not out yet.

Any news on the new ETA?

brooklynheight
02-11-2003, 02:55 PM
syntrax site says a few weeks

skinnyboy
12-01-2003, 04:39 PM
LOL! Look at my original post date and it STILL isn't out yet.