PDA

View Full Version : Introducing **** Lipolytic Whey Protein™

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Seems like many people haven't heard that **** also makes a great Whey Protein Concentrate.

Looking for a Whey Protein that tastes great, mixes easy and.........
has fat burning properties? :eek:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1605/wheylipolyticalritw7.gif

**** LIPOLYTIC WHEY™: http://www.alrindustries.com/lipolytic_whey.htm

Quick Facts:
1 scoop ~25g
servings per container: 75

Calories: 120
Calories from fat: 22
Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Cholesterol: 25mg
Sodium: 50mg
Ptassium: 125mg
Total Carbs: 2g
Sugars: 2g (naturally occurring)
Fiber: 0.5g
Protein: 22.5g

Lipolytic Whey Protein™ (5 pounds)

With all of the endless possible sources of protein available today only one still remains king: Whey...And it just got better!

We combined high quality whey protein concentrate with our one of our favorite new stimulant free fat burning goodies called OEA. Together they aid in building a better, more muscular lean body by supporting your serious training and dietary efforts in a big way.

What’s so Special About Whey?

Whey protein fills the body with the right building blocks and micro fractions used for building muscle tissue. Nearly every serious athlete knows the importance of protein supplementation, and more importantly the superiority of whey protein. Many studies have done to compare whey protein to other protein sources. They have found that whey protein contains the perfect ratio of overall amino acid in just the right concentrations for optimal performance in the body. Whey protein has also been noted to play a role as an antioxidant and an immune system builder. Combined with training, whey protein has been shown to build muscle. Bottom line!

Okay, but everyone already knew that…

How about…Burning fat while building muscle?

OEA is produced in the small intestine and belongs to a group of fats produced in response to nervous system activity and certain metabolic events.

In an interesting mammal study published in the Journal of Biological Chemistry, OEA was shown to reduce feeding and body weight gain by activating the nuclear receptor PPAR-alpha (peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha). In the present report, we examined whether OEA can also influence energy utilization. OEA stimulated glycerol and fatty acid release from freshly dissociated rat adipocytes. OEA enhanced fatty acid oxidation in skeletal muscle strips, dissociated hepatocytes, and primary cardiomyocyte cultures. Administration of OEA in vivo produced lipolysis.

In short, the OEA study results showed a decrease in food intake and an increase in calorie expenditure by way of lipolysis and fat oxidation through a unique pathway. The same study left us with this quote to consider: “The results suggest that OEA stimulates fat utilization through activation of PPAR-alpha and that this effect may contribute to its anti-obesity actions”.

3 Great flavors: Chocolate Milkshake, Vanilla Crème and Strawberry Creme

Get more out of your training today!

TheUnlikelyToad
08-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Sure, I'll test some... never thought you'd ask! ;)

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Seems like many people haven't heard that **** also makes a great Whey Protein Concentrate.

Looking for testers for a Whey Protein that tastes great, mixes easy and.........
has fat burning properties? :eek:

I too would like to test it:D

MeadeJ9
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
Sure, I'll test some... never thought you'd ask! ;)

I'll second that, sounds like awesome stuff

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Ha ha, guys, this isn't a Tester thread, but thanks for your interest. I posted it purely for informational purposes and to answer any questions you may have. :)

MeadeJ9
08-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Ha ha, guys, this isn't a Tester thread, but thanks for your interest. I posted it purely for informational purposes and to answer any questions you may have. :)
well we can still all dream that it is a tester thread, regardless in response to your information on it, it looks like a great product

RichardRussell
08-12-2006, 07:08 PM

We understand you have no tester size jugs made up yet, so we will suffer through a 5 pounder just for the sake of good science and good feedback to the community.

Probably better send us each one of each flavor, just to be sure you get your money's worth of our services... :D

As of last night, it wasn't here at BB.com yet. Any word on availability?

dirtydean12
08-12-2006, 07:30 PM
sure I'd love some samples!!! Thx ****!

mike2858
08-12-2006, 07:34 PM
count me in.

solarize
08-12-2006, 07:53 PM
When you shipping to testers

fitnfirm
08-12-2006, 08:02 PM
This stuff is like gold, I dont think I can share ;)

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Keep checking your mailbox daily.

When you shipping to testers

SoCool
08-12-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't think it mixes well at all. It's rather chunky. Taste is fine. It's a wierd consistency, a very fine powder. It kinda gets all over the place. I've also had serious gas while using it. I've been taking NO shotgun too. My gas may be from the shotgun or from a combination. Not a big deal for me but my wife is the one who suffers. I've saved some for when the shotgun is gone, I'll know better then. I'm not hatin on ****, just sharing my experience.

fitnfirm
08-12-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't think it mixes well at all. It's rather chunky. Taste is fine. It's a wierd consistency, a very fine powder. It kinda gets all over the place. I've also had serious gas while using it. I've been taking NO shotgun too. My gas may be from the shotgun or from a combination. Not a big deal for me but my wife is the one who suffers. I've saved some for when the shotgun is gone, I'll know better then. I'm not hatin on ****, just sharing my experience.

We use the bullet mixer since we make many shakes a day, But im going to go do one with a spoon right now!!!!! Ill report back!

edit: ok I made one shake with a spoon, I stirred it fast and good. It was very well mixed, but there were some little floating particles at the surface, only the surface. I normally use ON protein and I cant even drink that if done with a spoon, its bad! I also do recommend using a blender or mixer for the best shakes but realize alot of college students would not have that on hand, or people while at work. Its really not bad though just a few floaters.

Vegas Lord
08-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Viper, which products are **** selling at the "O" Expo? Also if you have prices that wouild be cool, but its not important! Thanks

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Vegas Lord, let me check on that and get back to you.

Viper, which products are **** selling at the "O" Expo? Also if you have prices that wouild be cool, but its not important! Thanks

Colin O'Malley
08-12-2006, 08:46 PM
How much OEA is in each 25 gram scoop?

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 08:58 PM
Eddie: All the info I have is OEA 95% extract. Not sure if that can be extrapalated or not.

How much OEA is in each 25 gram scoop?

Nathan1
08-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Concentrate? :(

VS/fit, you guys goin to the O?

Vegas Lord
08-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Vegas Lord, let me check on that and get back to you.

No problem, take your time. I'll check back often.

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 09:04 PM
We'll be there, how about you Nathan?

VS/fit, you guys goin to the O?

warriors
08-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Ha ha, guys, this isn't a Tester thread

Then what good is this thread then?? :D

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Where did that "Ignore" button go? :D

Nice to see you stopping in Warriors, now what's your question on the **** Whey? Cause I know you're not jackin my thread ;)

Then what good is this thread then?? :D

warriors
08-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Where did that "Ignore" button go? :D

Nice to see you stopping in Warriors, now what's your question on the **** Whey? Cause I know you're not jackin my thread ;)

Actually do you have any idea what kind of price it's going to have in retail stores?

retro_roots
08-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I think you guys really need to market this stuff better/show its worth. As a consumer what makes me want to buy this over any other WPC or even WPI?

I'm not really digging this product, as compared to the rather exiciting and more ground breaking stuff like JW and Restore(Both of which I can't wait to try) it's really kinda the weak point of your product line IMO.

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 09:23 PM
It's out right now Warriors, I've seen it ranging from $25 to $35 for the 5lb tub. It only comes in the 5 lb. tub with the cool screw off lid and handle bulit in :)
No Problem.

Actually do you have any idea what kind of price it's going to have in retail stores?

Viperspit
08-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Retro, thank you for your input. The reason that this product is not marketed like other **** products is that Authur developed this product for himself. After several people begged him to put it out on the market, he decided to do so.

I think you guys really need to market this stuff better/show its worth. As a consumer what makes me want to buy this over any other WPC or even WPI?

I'm not really digging this product, as compared to the rather exiciting and more ground breaking stuff like JW and Restore(Both of which I can't wait to try) it's really kinda the weak point of your product line IMO.

Stonecoldtruth
08-12-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm really interested in trying this out as well, as I am a big fan of OEA personally. In addition, all of the taste reports I've heard make it sound like a tasty treat as well.

SCT

IntensityX
08-12-2006, 09:43 PM
I would be honored to test your product

Age-34
Sex-All the time
Height-9'4
Weight-825 lbs
BF%-2%
Experience-34 years in training

:D :D

Viperspit
08-13-2006, 06:55 AM
Vegas Lord, **** will be giving out samples of some of the products, (maybe even a new product yet to be released). I'm also told that we will have one of the best stage shows that you've ever seen there. So if you plan on going, stop by and say hi.

DinoT1985
08-13-2006, 08:56 AM
Shift some over and I'll pay for shipping if I have to. lol.

Nathan1
08-13-2006, 03:26 PM
We'll be there, how about you Nathan?

Why I do believe I will!!

:D

dirtydean12
08-13-2006, 04:32 PM
We use the bullet mixer since we make many shakes a day, But im going to go do one with a spoon right now!!!!! Ill report back!

edit: ok I made one shake with a spoon, I stirred it fast and good. It was very well mixed, but there were some little floating particles at the surface, only the surface. I normally use ON protein and I cant even drink that if done with a spoon, its bad! I also do recommend using a blender or mixer for the best shakes but realize alot of college students would not have that on hand, or people while at work. Its really not bad though just a few floaters.
i dunno if anyone knows this but Vitamin Shoppe carries a steel hand mixer that is sort of a handle with a long rod w/ a little fan at the bottom that is ideal for putting in your shakers and mixing it, only 10 bucks! check it out if your protein clumps...might help a lot

bignpisst
08-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Yea samples would be great. Please?

fitnfirm
08-13-2006, 09:36 PM
i dunno if anyone knows this but Vitamin Shoppe carries a steel hand mixer that is sort of a handle with a long rod w/ a little fan at the bottom that is ideal for putting in your shakers and mixing it, only 10 bucks! check it out if your protein clumps...might help a lot

I think those are called a stick blender,we have one too, it works great! small and easy to store as well, most come with a mixing cup too.

TheUnlikelyToad
08-13-2006, 09:47 PM

Sucks to be you, I got mine free with my bb.com order. :p

Mr. Aries
08-13-2006, 10:47 PM
10 bucks at walmart.

Madevilz
08-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Anyoed tried this? How's the taste?

fitnfirm
09-07-2006, 11:24 AM
For anyone coming to the Olympia we will be having samples of the protein there. I hope you get to try some! :)

Vegas Lord
09-07-2006, 01:48 PM
For anyone coming to the Olympia we will be having samples of the protein there. I hope you get to try some! :)

:) You guys won't kick me from your booth for loitering? J/K:D

fitnfirm
09-07-2006, 01:58 PM
:) You guys won't kick me from your booth for loitering? J/K:D

LOL of course not!!!! Your welcome to visit as long as you like :)

dvsness
09-07-2006, 02:18 PM
save some for me! 3 more weeks!!!

fitnfirm
09-07-2006, 02:50 PM
save some for me! 3 more weeks!!!

You will have to do pushups with a fitness model on your back , is that ok ??? :p lol

dvsness
09-07-2006, 02:51 PM
You will have to do pushups with a fitness model on your back , is that ok ??? :p lol
well, duh. i was planning on doing that for fun anyway! :D

fitnfirm
09-07-2006, 02:52 PM
well, duh. i was planning on doing that for fun anyway! :D

Thats my spunky girl :D