PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Canadians. Canadian version of Tight! now available

Lonny
08-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Due to problems and limitations that the government has with Yohimbine, Tight! was reformulated to meet the Canadian standards.

The Yohimbine has been removed, and been replaced with Forskolin.

Numerous beta formulas were tested before deciding on this one, and personally I love the change since I am such a big fan of forskolin (and not a fan of Yohimbe/bine).

I also feel this fits the more experienced canadian bodybuilding market, due to the availability of ephedrine and this new formula's synergy with ephedrine.

Just thought I would give a heads up as Tight! was unavailable for a time, and people may buy it not realizing the change. Any questions and comments let me know.

jtroster
08-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Who is carrying it? (I'm in Toronto).

Lonny
08-11-2006, 11:14 AM
Who is carrying it? (I'm in Toronto).

Popeyes has it on the website, GNC should (they are first to get most SAN stuff and carry almost the entire line), and I saw it in SND but its not on thier website. The smaller chains should have it soon if they don't already.

adbuster
08-11-2006, 12:35 PM
yeah canada!

justinc911
09-05-2006, 08:18 AM
My GNC carries the version with the Yohbmine, I am sure this might change, but they still have plently with the Y, and said there is no problem with it in smaller doses. I am beginning to think my GNC is buying under the table or something.

Any chance the TIGHT RTD will be reformulated for Canada.

Thanks for Info Lonny