PDA

View Full Version : Suggetions for future ULTIMATE products, reformulations, testing, ect

NumberTwentyTwo
08-09-2006, 04:54 PM
What kind of new products would you like to see in our line?

Anything you think needs reformulated?

Any products you wanna see tested?

Anything else?????

Any and all comments, questions are welcomed.

We're trying to get a consumers point of view / opinion :)

no_strain_no_ga
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Hmmm...

I couldn't find any pre-workout drink on ur website. You only have Power Caps that I found under Energy. Also, some NO product that is safe for me that I can get my hands onto or test. You can also have my idea of protein popsickles. :)

Test anything for bulking or muscle gain since we are getting into that season.

Think about that popsickle idea :D

Lonny
08-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Pass along to them that its great they have the 1-Kilo taurine powder and have it priced well. My thanks to them. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a C of A for it... :D

And Rasberry Whey is probably the worst whey protein I've ever had. I remember Banana being good, and Chocolate was the first protein I ever bought.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-10-2006, 11:28 AM
Pass along to them that its great they have the 1-Kilo taurine powder and have it priced well. My thanks to them. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a C of A for it... :D

And Rasberry Whey is probably the worst whey protein I've ever had. I remember Banana being good, and Chocolate was the first protein I ever bought.
lol funny you say that cuz i actually enjoy it :p

will ask about CoAs :)

Lonny
08-10-2006, 11:48 AM
lol funny you say that cuz i actually enjoy it :p

will ask about CoAs :)

Mine was a few years ago, so they may have reformulated.

I like Ultimate as a company, and think they are underated.

Anssi Manninen
08-10-2006, 11:58 AM

I would like to see some super cutting-edge products formulated by Manninen dude (.. but Im somewhat biased :))

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-10-2006, 12:47 PM

Anything you think needs reformulated?

Any products you wanna see tested?

Anything else?????

Any and all comments, questions are welcomed.

We're trying to get a consumers point of view / opinion :)
Bulk CEE

EAA/BCAA mix like Purple Wrath. Must taste good.

Better tasting Whey protein products......I bought the Prostar Whey Raspberry and it was ok. But I must admit I think Dymatize has you beat. Though I am not sure what the IsoCool line tastes like, I may give it a try sometime. I like the fact that it is solely an Isolate. I'm just worried I won't like the taste. Do you have any samples? Peach sounds mighty tempting. How about a fuzzy navel flavor? Your prices are hard to beat!

You have a very large line of products. More than most companies. Perhaps you should dump some of the products that aren't selling well and invest in some higher quality products like the one's I mentioned above. Not saying your products aren't of quality.

Overall I have always liked UN. I have purchased many products from UN in the past.

I think HorsePower is a great addition and is exactly what I am talking about when I say higher quality products. It's a step in the right direction. Though I would like to see some caffeine in it to help with energy for my workouts.

kieltyka34
08-10-2006, 01:24 PM
whats the GI on pure muscle carbs?

NumberTwentyTwo
08-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Lonny, apparently Ultimate only discloses its CoAs to its distributors, sounds gay, yes I know......

whats the GI on pure muscle carbs?

We have not had the glycemic index of Pure Muscle carbs tested by laboratory however we can estimate the GI by calculation. We used "Carbohydrates in human nutrition" (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations-Food and Nutrition Paper - 66) to guide us with the calculation and came up with 91.

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Ha! Got my GNC brochure in the mail today. I see HorsePower is now being sold there. Congrats!

NumberTwentyTwo
08-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Ha! Got my GNC brochure in the mail today. I see HorsePower is now being sold there. Congrats!
......and why would you be getting GNC brochures in the mail? :p

MuZI
08-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Na-R-ALA.

TimoteoS
08-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Na-R-ALA.
No just dont go there man, Ive told you once and Ill tell you again. STOP

MuZI
08-11-2006, 06:48 PM
No just dont go there man, Ive told you once and Ill tell you again. STOP

Geeze, chill. Just a suggestion.

TimoteoS
08-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Geeze, chill. Just a suggestion.
No you see you do the same thing over and over and quite frankly im tired of it. All it began one day with Muzi , he was once leading a prayer meeting and he looked through the window and saw the constable driving up and guessed he was after him because he was always in debt. So in a great hurry he called on Brother Casey to lead in prayer and while Brother Casey was praying with his eyes shut and everybody else had their heads bowed Mr. Clask got out of the window and got away before the constable got in because he didn't like to come in till the prayer was finished. Uncle Roger says it was a smart trick on Mr. Clask's part, but I don't think there was much religion about it. Ill never know the truth though.

JRRBadBoy4Life
08-11-2006, 08:05 PM
......and why would you be getting GNC brochures in the mail? :p
I WAS a customer. I didn't renew my goldcard this year when it expired a few months ago. It's just easier/cheaper to do everything online nowadays. Plus you don't have to listen to the GNC salesperson trying to sell you their garbage products.

NumberTwentyTwo
08-11-2006, 09:41 PM
I WAS a customer. I didn't renew my goldcard this year when it expired a few months ago. It's just easier/cheaper to do everything online nowadays. Plus you don't have to listen to the GNC salesperson trying to sell you their garbage products.
I was jp w ya...I actually worked there once :eek: :eek: :ee:

The truth is I recommended people to bb.com wayy more than I should have

deserusan
08-12-2006, 12:20 AM
How about IsoCool samples. The apple and peach parfait sound good and it is pretty inexpensive for an isolate.

RenegadeRows
08-22-2006, 04:18 AM
You guys need to put some energy/stims/mental focus factor in HorsePower. It would be the ultimate 'all in one'. Something like,

Caffeine
Glucuronolactone
Rhodiola Rosea
Chocamine

I'm very impressed with horse power, but when I don't feel like working out, it does nothing to kick me in the arse.

TinyMan
08-22-2006, 04:49 AM
34g sugar

Creatine Monohydrate 10.5g

B-Power 3.3g
Carnosine
Beta Alanine
Histidine

V-Power 6.5g
Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP-6)
Taurine

I'm not sure on this, but I had previously thought that beta-alanine supplementation was more efficient than carnosine supplementation (that is, intaking the dipeptide, breaking it down, absorbing, and restructuring). Personally, I would like to see:

1. More supporting evidence to IP-6. "IP-6 may enhance the amount of phosphate taken up by a muscle cell" (from the bb.com writeup), however it quotes no papers or studies about this. More information on IP-6, other than it 'may enhance' and 'appears to improve'? Not overly convincing :)

2. If I'm right about the beta-alanine uptake, I'd prefer to see the carnosine & L-histidine dropped in favor of just using beta-alanine. L-histidine is readily available from food - the folks I know who use the bulk powder (including myself) skip on the extra L-histidine supplementation, considering it superfluous. Something to look into maybe?

As a side note on the dosages, I'd think it would be good to take 2 half servings really. 5g creatine, 2-3g beta-alanine, 3-3.5g of this "V-Power" proprietary blend (IP-6 & taurine), 17g dextrose.

RBEliminator
08-22-2006, 12:12 PM
An Antioxidant specifically for post workout with a cortisol(s) reducer/eliminator. :D