PDA

View Full Version : MAGIC: lose weight; lift more

FJ and G
08-08-2006, 04:14 PM
I've made a huge discovery that I'd like to share-----for free.

No, it's not the new feng feng.

No, it'll cost you nothing!

SIMPLY do this:

In the a.m. or before beddy bye, roust up some tupperwares. Fill each with a veggie, meat, carb, fruit.

Then, during the day, eat one tupperware every 3 hours.

Since doing this 2 weeks ago, my muscles have grown and I've lost weight AND my lethargy at work has Disappeared.

Try it; you'll like it!

lukamar
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Then, during the day, eat one tupperware every 3 hours.

What do you do with the veggies after you eat the Tupperware? How do you get those little pieces of plastic out from between your teeth? Seriously, that's what everyone here has advocated, multiple small meals a day.

aliafzal
08-08-2006, 05:23 PM
What do you do with the veggies after you eat the Tupperware? How do you get those little pieces of plastic out from between your teeth?

LMAO

nomasgordo
08-08-2006, 05:46 PM
congrats on the discovery :) ive been doing the same for the past few weeks with the same results. altho i dont eat the tupperware :p

the only thing Im still a little unsure of is the portion sizes of the "small meal", cause i havent seen too many references to amounts. just "small meals"

dbx
08-08-2006, 06:15 PM
.........the only thing Im still a little unsure of is the portion sizes of the "small meal", cause i havent seen too many references to amounts. just "small meals"

There is no magic number really. It is desireable to basically divide your daily macros by however many meals you plan on eating. For example: If you want to get 210g of protein every day and are eating 6 meals per day, you'd want to shoot for around 35g of protein with each meal. The same with carbs & fat, with the general exception of fat for PWO shake. And if you're trying to lose some weight, only protein & fat for your last meal in the evening. There's always exceptions, but I hope this gives you the general idea.