PDA

View Full Version : Hydroxadrine

Crimson
01-12-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm interested in anyone's opinion of Hydroxadrine. Many of the fat loss threads favor Xenadrine but never discuss Hydroxadrine which seems to contain the combined and improved contents of Xenadrine and Hydroxycut. I'm an asthmatic and have used Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel and Ripped Fuel Xtreme, to say the least. I did not enjoy using any of these products with Xtreme seeming to have the worst effects. I'm considering purchasing Hydroxadrine or Guggulbolic. Also, BB.com sells a fat loss combo of Andro and Guggul I'm interested in purchasing. Is there a suggested alternative replacement to Andro and Animal Cuts for asmatics.

ironman57
01-12-2002, 06:43 PM
get hydroxycut,drink alot of water, and do alot of cardio!
that is just some knock off supplement

cjszip
01-14-2002, 02:42 PM
yeah.. Hydroxadrine's main way of advertising was "if hydroxy cut is so great and xenadrine is so great....we'll mix the 2 things togather and people are sure to buy our products!!" i'm sure it's a good product, if it actaully contains what it says it does, but like someone before me said, it's a knock off, i've wanted to try hydroxycut but i hate muscle tech so much and their horrible absurd ads that i dont wanna buy anything from their ****ty company