PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Xtreme - New Product: MASS FX - TESTERS NEEDED

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Anabolic Xtreme needs Testers to Log MASS FX™

We're looking for 30 Testers to log and review MASS FX™

We will be currently only picking testers on the AX forum ( http://forum.anabolicx.com (http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php) )

There will be three things tested:

1. A Single Ingredient in Mass FX
2. The entire Mass FX formula
3. Mass FX / Hyperdrol Stack

AX will be planning to have the product(s) in the testers hands in 3 weeks. We will release the ingredients right before they are sent so you have time to accept or decline to test.

Mass FX™

Pro-Anabolic Optimizer

Mass FX™ contains two innovative ingredients that potentiate natural testosterone levels and give results in the first week. This pro-anabolic optimizer was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack. Mass FX™ helps support testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX™ will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle.

WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS: Mass FX™ starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

AFTER 1 WEEK: You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX™ is working and you like it!

AFTER 2-3 WEEKS and Beyond: The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX™ works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever naturally felt before. Welcome to the world of Mass FX™.

Quick Facts:

Ingredients: To be released soon. It will contain new unique compounds.

Pricing: It will be cheap. This product is being released to stack with Hyperdrol. There will not be another product combination that can compare legally.

Tester Selection: It will begin during the next week.

Release date: Soon :)

Conditions:
All testers must log the product on BB.com and on the AX forum.
All testers must be 18 years of age or older
All testers must live in the USA
All testers must be available to start their Log as soon as they receive the product.
All testers must NOT have any medical condition
All testers must NOT make any changes to their nutrition or training during the log
All testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log
All testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.
All testers must keep the log going for the duration of the product
All testers must update their logs 4 or more times per week.
All testers must keep their logs detailed and organized

Required Information:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no):

To be considered, post the following Required Information in the thread on the AX Forum.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

Deadline:
Pending

Good Luck!!!

PS - If you do not qualify as a tester or do not wish to apply, please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/banners/anabolic/anabolic.gif

bongd
08-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Looks sweet!!

I'll probably be done my Green MAGnitude log at the Controlled Labs forums in that time... hmm. (edit: nope, still have a good month or so left. will be checkin out the logs and tryign top find friends though!)

Good luck to all the testers who get chosen!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry.
08-05-2006, 11:55 AM
The write up sounds like the Nitrix ad that I fell for as a noob. :)

Sounds like an interesting product tho. Too bad im from Canada.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 11:58 AM
The write up sounds like the Nitrix ad that I fell for as a noob. :)

Sounds like an interesting product tho. Too bad im from Canada.
This isnt like Nitrix. It's not an NO product.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 11:59 AM
This is the product that was going to be the free product in the Hyperdrol Box set.

bongd
08-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Naw, looks promising but not like a NO product. I've been interested in Hyperdrol but I already have a review that I'm dedicating time to, I just realized that it's not open to Canadians as well. Bummer. Was gonna tell some friends to apply.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Naw, looks promising but not like a NO product. I've been interested in Hyperdrol but I already have a review that I'm dedicating time to, I just realized that it's not open to Canadians as well. Bummer. Was gonna tell some friends to apply.
We are accepting some Canadians. Have them apply over on the AX forum. Thanks! :)

DinoT1985
08-05-2006, 12:26 PM
This looks tasty. Can't wait to see how it stacks with Hyperdrol.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 12:30 PM
This looks tasty. Can't wait to see how it stacks with Hyperdrol.
If you apply you could get both!! :D

DinoT1985
08-05-2006, 12:33 PM

I would do but I'm on a Man-Up stack atm (signature), then gyno surgery in Sept and then a cut. Plus im in the UK :(

But i will do an non sponsored log in the future. Might replace my cut with it as 2 bottles of Hyperdrol at 4 caps and MASS FX sound sweet. :D

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Sounds good dino. Good luck with your current stack.

kieltyka34
08-05-2006, 12:56 PM
does this product suppress estrogen at all?

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 01:11 PM
applied on AX.com

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 01:17 PM
if chosen will we be aloud to see the ingredient list before we accept the product to test??

RBEliminator
08-05-2006, 01:27 PM

Sex: M

Height: 6'1

Weight: 230

Bodytype: meso/endo mix

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Been training seriously for the past 3 years with 2 seasons of college football, not playing this fall. I've geared my training these past three years for different reasons, a lot of it being sport specific, with a mix of hypertrophy geared training. Since December 2005 I have followed a couple different templates geared only toward Hypertrophy. I consider myself a pretty advanced trainee, I'm also a certified strength trainer.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm a firm believer in various volumes and frequency. I've currently been training every bodypart 4 times per week with different movements each workout and different volumes, never training to failure. Here is a link to my current journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=834113

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I do cardio twice per week consisting of a half hour of a hybrid jump rope program.

-PharmagenX/Lifters Liquid Multi
-Emerald Balance/greens product
-SportPharma/Whey Protein
-Syntrax/Matrix 5.0
-Dymatize/Mega Milk
-Ergopharm/AMP - preworkout
-Get Diesel/Ready 4 War - preworkout
-Controlled Labs/GlycerGrow
-Controlled Labs/Green Bulge - only 10 days left then back to AST Micro
-Controlled Labs/White Blood - only 7 days left
-Scivation Xtend
-Kirkland Signatures/Fish Oil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently I'm running a carb cycle geared toward strict LBM gains. Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri are training days and require 160-200 g carbs per day. Wed is midweek and I consume 60-80 g. Sat/Sun are No-Carb days and I stay under 40g both of these days. I consume a minimum of 250 g protein/day. I get healthy fats from fish oil, almonds, peanuts and olive oil. I only consume supplemental carbs(oats, sweet potatos, rice) after exercise.

Current Daily water intake: at least 2 gallons/day

Short Term Goal: Keep my BF under 14%, currently at 13%, and to make continual gains in LBM.

Long Term Goal: Training to WIN the 2008 NANBF "natural" Minnesota title

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Never used AAS, PH's, anything under the category of hormonal. I attribute most of my gains to my diet and training. A lot have been documented here on BB.com, a few links below. More recently, I have been testing products for Syntrax and in the past tested a few for Legal gear.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=819021
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=798455
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=705566

DinoT1985
08-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Sounds good dino. Good luck with your current stack.

thanks. good luck on success with MASS FX

OneBetter
08-05-2006, 01:46 PM
if chosen will we be aloud to see the ingredient list before we accept the product to test??

AX will be planning to have the product(s) in the testers hands in 3 weeks. We will release the ingredients right before they are sent so you have time to accept or decline to test.

:D

just for you man.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 01:54 PM

just for you man.

why thank you, thats that good ol ADHD kickin in, haha. :D oh look a bird :)

nextteenamateur
08-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Applied on AX board :)

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 02:23 PM
does this product suppress estrogen at all?
No. It's not a type of AI.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Please apply over at the AX board everybody. We will be picking 30 testers and it will be hard enough to keep track.

Punksurfer: I know you already did. Could you please edit/remove from here.

RBEeliminator: Please post over at the AX board. Thank you.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Please apply over at the AX board everybody. We will be picking 30 testers and it will be hard enough to keep track.

Punksurfer: I know you already did. Could you please edit/remove from here.

RBEeliminator: Please post over at the AX board. Thank you.

done.

dmoney1
08-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Required Information:

Sex: Male

Height: 5'08"

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): On and Off for the past 7 years. Hardcore for the past 9 months

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Five to Six times a week, depending on how I feel. Starting a Chad Waterbury workout on Aug. 6, 2006 (Not sure what the name of it is called).

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Four to Five Sessions a week. (Four Sessions of HIIT and One Session of just an outdoor jog).

- ON 100% Whey
- HP CEE (am currently out)
- Six Star Creatine (needed some quick when I ran out of HP CEE).
- Centrum Performance Multi

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Not sure on the exact Macros. Currently trying to take in about 2000-2200 calories. High Protein, Low Carbs and Low Fat

Current Daily water intake: One and a half gallons (give or take).

Short Term Goal: Currently trying to cut while trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. Wanting to get down to 180 and then Bulk. (Hopefully will start bulk around the Holidays!)

Long Term Goal: To be healthy and achieve a body that I have always dreamed of consisting of low body fat and as much muscle as possible.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have probably tried a little of everything. Besides my current supps, I have done two cycles of Methyl-5 (before the ban), have tried about every fat burner on the market and really have only had good results with the old xenidrine.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None to date

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): If needed, yes. I don't have any at the moment.

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Please Apply on the AX forum only for now. Thank you.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 02:54 PM
done.
Thanks. Appreciate it. :)

nosaj03
08-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Im trying to apply on the ax forum but it doesnt seem to be working?

IcyHotNate
08-05-2006, 03:12 PM
lol, who are these goons who are so anxious to test a product that they can't even read the thread?

You could've been testing the worst product in the world: "this product is made to shrivel your dilly dally up, and turn it into a lobster claw, with cat whiskers hanging off the end of it."

Ol Joe Smoe will instantly start posting up his online e-resume, wanting to get instant heavyweight bb status. "Get huge without eating anything! Eat your dinosaur fun fruits, and mom's bologna sandwich!"

Boys and girls, take a second, take a deep breath. Realize that these guys need good testers, guys who take this stuff seriously, have the patience to read, use correct, train correct,

and POST ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE'S FORUM.

Your friendly neighborhood savior,
Nate

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks Nate ;)

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Im trying to apply on the ax forum but it doesnt seem to be working?
What's happening with it?

Did you register?

Try http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php

RBEliminator
08-05-2006, 04:16 PM
To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.

IcyHotNate - We could have done without your meaningless word

pxcr600
08-05-2006, 04:34 PM
lol, who are these goons who are so anxious to test a product that they can't even read the thread?

You could've been testing the worst product in the world: "this product is made to shrivel your dilly dally up, and turn it into a lobster claw, with cat whiskers hanging off the end of it."

Ol Joe Smoe will instantly start posting up his online e-resume, wanting to get instant heavyweight bb status. "Get huge without eating anything! Eat your dinosaur fun fruits, and mom's bologna sandwich!"

Boys and girls, take a second, take a deep breath. Realize that these guys need good testers, guys who take this stuff seriously, have the patience to read, use correct, train correct,

and POST ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE'S FORUM.

Your friendly neighborhood savior,
Nate

It's so nice to know that the world is full of Wankers like this guy. Do everyone a favor and STFU!

Quelly
08-05-2006, 04:40 PM

Height: 6'1

Weight: 212

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible): 3 years of serious bodybuilding training. Switching up workout plans and programs about every 2-3 months to bust plateus, went from 174 to 212 since beginning training, currently focusing on a powerlifting meet on the 19th (bench & deadlift), but will be returning to a strength/hypertrophy training regimen after the meet.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
currently I'm preparing for a pling meet (bench press & deadlift) and I'm maintaining my strength & size for the non involved and lesser involved muscles, the bench & dead days are pure pling style, and the hypertrophy & strength maintainence days are 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps to near failure for each exercise, 4-5 exercises per muscle group.

Sun: Bench & assist
Mon: Deadlift & assist
Tue: Biceps & Forearms hypertrophy & strength maintainence
Wed: Bench & assist
Thu: BREAK
Fri: Deadlift & assist
Sat: Legs & abs hypertrophy & strength maintainence

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): just 5 minutes warm up before workouts.

Precision Engineered Creatine Monohydrate
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard
One a Day maximum
Fish Oil (walmart brand I think)
Twinlab Potassium caps
GNC Vitamin C

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Currently Clean bulking, eating about 3500-4000 calories a day, about 200-300g of protein daily, 400-500g of carbs a day, and 50-100g of mainly healthy fats.

Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: stay lean and over 210, hit over 325lbs for bench at the meet and 500lbs for the deadlift at the meet.

Long Term Goal: Be a successful competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've used many types of creatine and protein, hormonal products I've used....before the ban I used andro 1, 4, post ban I've used ergomax, and superdrol. I've used, nolva, novedex, rxt, and 6 oxo. Now that I've decided to be competitive I want to be natural....so depending on the federation that means anywhere from 0-7 years free from anything hormonal....SO, i'm done with hormonal stuff. Other stuff I've used: activate, x factor, NO2 and that's it.

Activate & X Factor Review for MN & DS
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=735359

The ALL INCLUSIVE test booster Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=540540

Myoplex Deluxe Review
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=386855

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Bump to this!

TimoteoS
08-05-2006, 04:56 PM
LMAO, at all these people... AX, I would like to apologize on behalf of all the not so smart members posting there resumes.
Nate you were right on
RBElimantor what you quoted is what he had posted in the thread at AX forum, the 3rd line in the thread said please apply at the forum

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 05:04 PM
LMAO, at all these people... AX, I would like to apologize on behalf of all the not so smart members posting there resumes.
Nate you were right on
RBElimantor what you quoted is what he had posted in the thread at AX forum, the 3rd line in the thread said please apply at the forum
It's okay Tim. They just might not get picked. ;)

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 05:05 PM
This isnt to make it tough on you guys.

It's going to be very hard on the AX guys to pick 30 testers then keep up with all 30 logs. That's a lot of work on AX's part.

TimoteoS
08-05-2006, 05:12 PM
It's okay Tim. They just might not get picked. ;)
hehe, I want to try this so damn bad.. but Ill be using Jungle Warfare/Restore for the phase 1 of my bulk...
Maybe Ill wait for ''hunger'' to come around... :)

IcyHotNate
08-05-2006, 05:13 PM
Guys who are raggin on me...

The reason that I typed that is is because of people posting the info on this page, not people just responding. Not trying to be a dick, just joking around. Take a breath!

I typed what I typed because people were seeing that it was a great new product, but not reading that they were only selecting testers who posted their info on anabolic extreames forum.

pxcr600
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Hey Bro they just read it wrong, chill out. Why not be polite and inform them of their mistake instead of making personal attacks.

C-Los 21
08-05-2006, 05:28 PM
The AX forum application thread is getting filled up quick, so please fill in your application soon if you're interested in testing AX's new products.
Thank you all that applied.

RBEliminator
08-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Posted info on both forums. The post was a bit misleading, having the part stated post the required info in this thread. I understand it was copied from the AX forum but in the future just delete the part about that and miscommunication will not be an issue. All good? I think were done here.

Turning the page now, I am very excited about this product, it looks very promising.

IcyHotNate
08-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Who did I personally attack? If i'm not mistaken, you are the one tho called me slanderous names. I was simply joking around.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 05:35 PM
any idea when testers will be chosen yet?

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 05:36 PM
any idea when testers will be chosen yet?
In the next week or so.

IntensityX
08-05-2006, 07:24 PM
That leaves me out I'm going to be doing a review for Scivaton/Primaforce soon for their new EAA.

Gotta quick question when this comes out can you stack this with X-Factor?

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 07:39 PM
That leaves me out I'm going to be doing a review for Scivaton/Primaforce soon for their new EAA.

Gotta quick question when this comes out can you stack this with X-Factor?
Should be no problem stacking with X-factor.

MattMB
08-05-2006, 07:43 PM
hyperdrol says its for people 18 and over, but at BB.com forum, its recommended you be 21+.

is this the same w/ mass fx. it says 18, but will you really need to be 21? i guess we wont know until the ingredients are released.

just voicing my concern

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 08:26 PM
hyperdrol says its for people 18 and over, but at BB.com forum, its recommended you be 21+.

is this the same w/ mass fx. it says 18, but will you really need to be 21? i guess we wont know until the ingredients are released.

just voicing my concern
Hyperdrol and Mass FX are for 18+

MattMB
08-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Hyperdrol and Mass FX are for 18+

i understand that, but from reading through this forum, it seems as though many members recommend that hyperdrol users should be 21+ due to the fact that it contains an AI: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835954&highlight=hyperdrol. i may be wrong, but that was just the notion i got from doing a little forum searching. But i will take your word if you say 18. and good luck with your testings!

also, see the first post in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=739386&highlight=hyperdrol
"Not recommended for users below 21"

TT22
08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Sex:Yes please, ha, MAle

Height:6'0

Weight:193

Bodytype:Endo/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): 2 years with 8 months serious

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Monday-Chest, BAck Tuesday-ARms, Wednesday-Legs, Shoulders, Thursday-Chest,Back, Friday-Arms, Saturday-LEgs,Shoulder, Sunday-OFF

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):2-3 times a week

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name): Fishoil from costco. Whiteblood from CL, Protein from AI, BCAA from AI, Creatine from Isatori

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): get about 3200 calories a day eating clean foods.

Current Daily water intake: close to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Reach 190 at 6 percent bodyfat

Long Term Goal: reach 215 at 5 percent bodyfat

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): To long to list,

No-Xplode,
Green Bulge,
Whiteblood
H+Blocker
CE-XL
5-Tetra
AMP
AMP'D
ect...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): i dont think i can link to this site

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): of course

no_strain_no_ga
08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Scheizekopf, is it okay for a 16 y/o to use this? Most products say 18+, but I sometimes right-out the rule books and take them anyways. I just want to make sure before doing so. And also, where will this be sold?

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Scheizekopf, is it okay for a 16 y/o to use this? Most products say 18+, but I sometimes right-out the rule books and take them anyways. I just want to make sure before doing so. And also, where will this be sold?
We wont suggest it to anybody under 18 and wont be selecting any testers under 18 but that's up to you after it's available.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 09:34 PM
i understand that, but from reading through this forum, it seems as though many members recommend that hyperdrol users should be 21+ due to the fact that it contains an AI: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=835954&highlight=hyperdrol. i may be wrong, but that was just the notion i got from doing a little forum searching. But i will take your word if you say 18. and good luck with your testings!

also, see the first post in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=739386&highlight=hyperdrol
"Not recommended for users below 21"
Well the company recommends 18+.

That second thread is old and was created before Hyperdrol was even out.

Mister_A
08-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Guess I have to bump this again. :rolleyes:

Giggety Giggety
08-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Dam I wish I could apply for this, 30 people thats very gracious of you guys.

LatissimusDorsi
08-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Alpha Male is a mentality, u can't buy it son.

pu12en12g
08-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Quelly gets my vote.

adoniscomplex
08-06-2006, 07:28 AM
This isnt to make it tough on you guys.

It's going to be very hard on the AX guys to pick 30 testers then keep up with all 30 logs. That's a lot of work on AX's part.
if you can find 30 people who finish their logs , its seems whenever i follow a products logs half of them just stop at day 20 or something like that

jerry.
08-06-2006, 07:53 AM
This isnt like Nitrix. It's not an NO product.
I know its not Nitrix or NO. But the ad is similar... like week 1: results are just beginning to start.. blah blah, week 3&4: the product is engorging your muscles with potent ingrediants blah blah. I would hope it wouldn't be like Nitrix. :)

DinoT1985
08-06-2006, 08:00 AM
Alpha Male is a mentality, u can't buy it son.

http://www.biotestedge.co.nz/img/sitewide/alpha_140cap.jpg
j.k lol

now back on topic.

Quelly
08-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Quelly gets my vote.

thank you for the vote of confidence sir!

and my bad about applying here, I missed the apply on the ax forums caveot, but I've now applied there :)

Mister_A
08-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I do appreciate everybody following the directions.

I hope the 30 guys chosen follow through with this. If not I'll get the name around that that tester isn't good.

TimoteoS
08-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Save me a bottle Ill use it w/ x factor ;) on the first of october

XCriticalBenchX
08-06-2006, 12:19 PM
WOW Im liking this 1!

no_strain_no_ga
08-06-2006, 08:30 PM
We wont suggest it to anybody under 18 and wont be selecting any testers under 18 but that's up to you after it's available.
I'll listen to you and not try this. Thanks for making it clear.

Baptizer
08-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Definitely interested in this product!!

EDIT: Thanks for the note, OneBetter. It was early and my excitement got the best of me! :)

OneBetter
08-07-2006, 08:25 AM
baptizer, you're not supposed to apply here man. go to the AX forums.

IntensityX
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
So when will this bad boy be on bb.com?

TimoteoS
08-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Save me a bottle Ill use it w/ x factor ;) on the first of october
:) :)

BiGToMCaT28
08-07-2006, 03:28 PM
question for you Scheizekopf, I won a bottle of HD in the lottery and plan on buying another. Would you be interested in me logging those together with massfx?

eddied27
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Application submitted....thanks for the consideration.

Ed

OneBetter
08-07-2006, 04:24 PM
question for you Scheizekopf, I won a bottle of HD in the lottery and plan on buying another. Would you be interested in me logging those together with massfx?

there's a supplement lottery?

Mister_A
08-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Yes we would. Please apply on the AX board.

kappaz
08-07-2006, 07:01 PM
You got my attention with this

Bloute
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
I give my vote to :

Big Spaz

Skigazzi

Quelly

Punksurfer

BTW, good luck to every testers I will follow it for sure.

Mr. Aries
08-07-2006, 08:25 PM
i tried to register but didn't get a confirmation email so right now it won't let me post ****!!!!!! :mad:

grrrrrrr

BB2K
08-07-2006, 08:44 PM
be patient grasshoppa. all good things will come young one...use the force and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. lol

I vote for Mr. Aries...he's a great dude.

Mister_A
08-07-2006, 09:21 PM
i tried to register but didn't get a confirmation email so right now it won't let me post ****!!!!!! :mad:

grrrrrrr
I'll validate it for you.

Mister_A
08-07-2006, 09:23 PM
I'll validate it for you.
Looks like you already got it.

I approved some others. PT included.

jmil
08-07-2006, 09:30 PM

whoah, how many testers will you be choosing to try both??? I'm going to apply over at AX in a little bit, that will be perfect timing if I get chosen :). I've wanted to try Hyperdrol, but I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Ok, done rambling...gonna apply now :)

Mr. Aries
08-07-2006, 09:50 PM
whoah, how many testers will you be choosing to try both??? I'm going to apply over at AX in a little bit, that will be perfect timing if I get chosen :). I've wanted to try Hyperdrol, but I'm strapped for cash at the moment. Ok, done rambling...gonna apply now :)

never choose this guy.. he sux ass :mad:

:D jk... jeff is an excellent candidate :)

Mister_A
08-07-2006, 09:57 PM
About 30 total testers.

The chosen all might be in for a big surprise!! :D

BB2K
08-08-2006, 04:36 AM
About 30 total testers.

The chosen all might be in for a big surprise!! :D

We're having an AX pool party at your house?!?!?!? Wooo Hooooo!

Whats that? T-bones and Lobster too? daaaayyyyum! you rock bro...i will help ya spread the word!

lol Thanks AX for being such a kick azz company!

BiGToMCaT28
08-08-2006, 07:53 AM
I heard that AX was throwing a kegger for the testers:)

TE
08-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Is Krzna still with AX?

TE
08-08-2006, 08:11 AM
I heard that AX was throwing a kegger for the testers:)
:)

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 10:44 AM
I give my vote to :

Big Spaz

Skigazzi

Quelly

Punksurfer

BTW, good luck to every testers I will follow it for sure.

why thank you my northern brother, but i had to pull my app as i got chosen to test jungle warfare!! should be a fun log. you better check it out when it starts up! :D

Bloute
08-08-2006, 10:47 AM
why thank you my northern brother, but i had to pull my app as i got chosen to test jungle warfare!! should be a fun log. you better check it out when it starts up! :D

I will follow it for sure :D !

Blast_
08-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Signed up ;).

pdigs
08-08-2006, 01:14 PM

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 167 (while cutting now about 8-9% bf), (was about 175 off-season about 12-13% bf)

Bodytype: Mesomorph
ARMS: 17" unflexed, 17.5" flexed
LEGS: 26.5"
Waist: 30" goal 28" (It's already down 3.5" in a month and a half all of my fat gain goes to my stomach and face for some reason every where else is always lean)

Training experience: been lifting since I was 15 so about 7 yrs started off mixing powerlifting with bodybuilding my joints hurt too much and hurt my rotator cuff benching 335x4 and my knees ached from heavy squats as well as lower back so i cut the rest time, slightly boosted the reps up, and started
performing sets like bench rest t-bar row rest back to bench to keep blood flow in my joints so i was lifting good weight but not too too heavy and my joints and knees do not ache at all ne more nor does my rotator cuff hurt

Training Schedule/Protocol: for the past yr and a half i was perfroming a 3 on 1 off 1 on 1 off 2 on 1 off 9 day cycle
Day 1: chest n back (short rest time 60-90 secs to slightly higher volume to maximize hypertrophy
2: legs (same protocol)
3: Shoulders n arms (same protocol)
4: OFF
5: Chest and back (longer rest times less volume max weights to maximize strength)
6: OFF
7: Shoulders and arms (same protocol as day 5)
8: legs (same)
9: OFF
10:repeat

my gains have slowed so i have changed my routine since the summer to a very different style to shock my body since i do not have a spot but to also prevent injury on bench i have moved to smith machine i feel it is a change but also works better for my chest development. I feel changing up a routine is a good way to shock the body and has proven is the past been a great way to boost size and strength. I am now focused more on gaining lean mass than just really strength, bot would be good but more so size.

I will be focusing on almost all compound exercises

Mon: upper body (less volume heavy day reps 7,6,5 with one 12 rep drop set on an isolation exericise after compound exercise is done for the given body part to increase tension time for the mitochondria) and abs
Tues: HIIT Cardio
Wed: Heavy legs less volume, abs, post workout LISS cardio 20-25 mins
Thursday: HIIT cardio
FRIDAY: Upper body light day slightly higher volume (10, 9, 8 sets), abs
Saturday: light higer volume legs, abs
Sunday: OFF

MODAY (about 45-50mins): (upper body) 2 warms up sets each Bench and row
1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Smith machine Flat bench (same weight 7,6,5) increase weights once get 3 sets of 7 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b at the end of 3rd set perfrom drop set of cable or machine flyes 12 reps

1b: Bent over row (same weight 7,6,5) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a
end of 3rd set drop set of cable rows 12 reps

2a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press (same weight 7,6,5) end 3rd set with drop set of 12 reps of either upright rows or rear lateral raises)

2b: Barbell Shrugs ( reps 7,6,5) drop set of 12 reps on dumbell shrugs

3a: Decline close grip bench or weighted Dips (reps 7,6,5) drop set with single arm cable pushdowns (alternate grips used), cable tricep pushdowns, reverse push downs, or overhead tricep extension for 12 reps

3b: Cambered Barbell curls (reps 7,6,5) drop set of concentration curls or concentration hammer curls of 12 reps

ABS: Decline Crunch 1 warm up set 3 working sets with weight
3 sets of leg lifts

Tuesday: HIIT Cardio 20mins

Wednesday(35-40mins): 2 Warms ups for squats and calf raises

1a: Squat (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg extensions 12 reps
1b: Seated calf raises (15, 15, 15)

2a: SLDL : (reps 7,6,5) drop set of leg curls 12 reps
2b: standing calf raise (3 sets of 15 and a drop set of 25)

ABS: 1 warm up set then weighted cable crunches 3 sets 8-12 range, 3 sets of leg raises on pull up bar (8-12 range), 3 sets of decline bench side bends of obliques (15-20 range)

LISS cardio for 25 mins

Thursday: 20 mins HIIT cardio

FridaY(50-55mins): upper body:
1a: Smith Machine Incline bench or Dumbell Incline bench (same weight 10,9,8) increase weights once get 3 sets of 10 reps, rest 60-90 secs perfrom 1b

1b: t-bar row (same weight 10,9,8) rest 60-90 secs go back to exercise a

2a: If perfrom Smith Incline bench either do Chest dips, Hammer Strength Bench, or Smith Flat Bench, If do dumbells have to perfrom Flat smith bench
(same weight reps 10,9,8)

3a: Smith Machine Shoulder press, dumbell, or Hammer strength shoulder press, or upright rows (same weight 10,9,8)

3b: dumbell Shrugs ( reps 10,9,8)

4a: skull crushers or overhead tricep extensions (reps 10,9,8)

4b: alternating dumbell curls (reps 10,9,8)

Saturday(45-50mins): reps legs 10,9,8, calfs 12-20
1a: Squat or Hack squat 3 sets

1b: Standing calf raise 3 sets

2a: leg press 3 sets

2b: leg press calf raises 3 sets

3a: leg extensions

3b: leg curls

ABS: 3 sets of medicine ball weight crunches or ab roller crunches (8-12 reps)
3 sets of leg raises

Sunday: OFF

*********** the leg routines will be switched with this one every week so each will be perfromed every other week

Wednesday(40-50mins): Hamstring Focus Indirect Quad work all will be done 3 sets of 8-15 reps
1a: Sumo wide squat
1b: seated calf raise
2a: wide and high leg press or hack squat
2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
3: legs curls, SLDL, or lunges

Saturday: (40-50mins) Quad Focus indirect hamstring work 3 sets of 8-15 reps all sets
1a: Narrow stance squat
1b: standing calf raise
2a: narrow stand and low leg press of hack squat
2b: leg press calf raise (12-20 reps)
3: leg extensions

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ****refer to above

Current supplements: ON whey protein with glutamine in it, Shaklee: vitamin c, vitamin e, lecithin, liver regulation, Omega 3's, calcium, multivitamin, B vitamin- Complex, garlic tabs, Fat loss booster (with ALA, chromium, taurine, magnesium, zinc, and vanadium) Primaforce CEE, Primaforce CLA, NOW Chromium pic., and NOW L-carnitine

Current Diet:
Meal 1: many egg whites with 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup of oatmeal with water
2: 4 oz lean turkey, 93% lean ground turkey, or 1/2 can of tuna sometimes with whole wheat whole grain fiber wraps with soy protein if i have that i have little bit of brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole grain pretzels if i dotn have the wrap i have a slight bit more
3: same as 2
4: (4 and 5 can switch depending on work and go to the gym) this is post work out or HIIT cardio 1 and half scoops of ON protein, 1 whole frozen banana, 1 cup of 100% OJ in a shake)
5: can vary depending on dinner from thalapia, salmon, trout, haddock, ground turkey, 95% lean hamburg, chicken normally thats what we eat i have about 4-5 oz with brown rice or baked potato
6: same as 5 depending on the night 4-5 oz of the meat but with out the carb or broccoli i might have with it

i have about 1800-2000 cals every day 30-65 grams of fat, 150-200 carbs, 170-260 grams of protein depending on what i eat. i have one day of higher carbs and fat a week. I keep my meals 20-50 grams of protein, low fat, and 15-30 grams of carbs excluding post workout which is 60-70grams good simple carbs

Short Term Goal: Cut slowly to as low bf % as i can get b4 college starts up september 5th but maintain as much muscle as possible and maybe gain some if possible on the way im losing about .75-1.25 lb(s) a week already i have lost 3.5 inches off of my waist and only 8 lbs so i must be gained muscle or retaining it all all this in a month period while my muscle measurements are the same if not larger

Long Term Goal: gain lean muscle and be 180-185 lbs at about 5% bf (like my idol franco columbu)

Prescription/Recreational drugs: claritin ocassionally, inhaler for asthma

Supplement history: sometimes takes ON whey protein which i am now havent taken ne other supplements in 2 and half yrs which were glutamine, creatine monohydrate or cell tech when i first started, and once ZMA

Reason we should select you: I am currently cutting but want to keep as much size if not at all possible to gain some during my cut which the aminos would help me to do. I am very dedicated I never miss a meal or day at the gym. I have a great attitude i lift like an animal even on little sleep i dont use ne excuses on things to motivate me more. I have always wanted to keep a log and was going to before I saw this post so I think it would be a great time to start. I am on the computer every day so i can update the log everyday, and I have access to a digital camera to take good b4 and after pics. I also know my body and am consistant so I can tell if the products worked for me.

MattMB
08-08-2006, 01:19 PM
pdigs:
u dont apply here
go to http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?showtopic=361&st=80

XCriticalBenchX
08-08-2006, 01:31 PM
damn.. this is nerve wrecking haha. Waiting is the hardest part! Im trying to decide what cycle to do next, and waiting to find out if ill be par taking in this kills haha!

I have a bottle or retain sitting at my house? If you got picked, would you be able to add that in for the stack or no? Either way, dont matter to me, i have other times i could use it haha!

Mike

Mister_A
08-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Is Krzna still with AX?
Yes.

Mister_A
08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
damn.. this is nerve wrecking haha. Waiting is the hardest part! Im trying to decide what cycle to do next, and waiting to find out if ill be par taking in this kills haha!

I have a bottle or retain sitting at my house? If you got picked, would you be able to add that in for the stack or no? Either way, dont matter to me, i have other times i could use it haha!

Mike
I'd say no. You'll get enough from us if you get picked.

XCriticalBenchX
08-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I'd say no. You'll get enough from us if you get picked.

Fair enough. I understand completely. There are many other times it could be used anyways! Cortisol is my problem neways, ima save it for contest prep in about 8 months!

Mike

Mister_A
08-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Testers will be chosen by Thursday or Friday.

XCriticalBenchX
08-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Testers will be chosen by Thursday or Friday.

Nice. Thanks for the update man! Good luck in choosing, i could understand how it could get pretty tough.

Mike

eddied27
08-09-2006, 01:07 PM
C'mon....c'mon....c'mon....pick me....pick me.....pick me.... :D

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/EDDIED27/SF005-023.jpg

XCriticalBenchX
08-09-2006, 10:01 PM
C'mon....c'mon....c'mon....pick me....pick me.....pick me.... :D

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/EDDIED27/SF005-023.jpg

Haha nice pic man.

Mister_A
08-10-2006, 06:58 PM
I'll be posting testers soon.

All testers will receive the same products: MassFX and Hyperdrol. You can add retain if you'd like on your own but please add a note to your log stating that.

If you agree to log the products on BB.com and AX.com please email me the following EXACTLY THIS WAY:

Email Title: MassFX Tester: Username

Body of the email:
Username
Real Name
Address
City, State Zip

Congrats to the chosen.

Mister_A
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
1. Mr. Aries
2. Big Spaz
3. BEAST
4. Chronic Elite
5. Antihero
6. Rip
7. Ragnar
8. olb33
9. taneronx
10. OneBetter
11. nextteenamateur
12. kang114
13. icyhotnate
14. mattmb
15. dirtydean12
16. animalfan
17. pxcr600
18. quelly
19. xcriticalbenchx
20. skigazzi
21. baptizer
22. Merk o
23. the house
24. bodebldr2000
25. BiGToMCat28
26. sjl25
27. macedaddy
28. ersatz
29. gangsta1087
30. jmil
31. Eddied27

XCriticalBenchX
08-10-2006, 07:50 PM

All testers will receive the same products: MassFX and Hyperdrol. You can add retain if you'd like on your own but please add a note to your log stating that.

If you agree to log the products on BB.com and AX.com please email me the following EXACTLY THIS WAY:

Body of the email:
Username
Real Name
Address
City, State Zip

Congrats to the chosen.

I replied to this email adress. Scheizekopf@AnabolicX.com since you didnt state it in the post which one to email, but i figured it would be that. Am i correct?

Also, im going to be bulking, and im debating whether or not to add in retain. Whats your thoughts on adding that in for a bulk? Do u think i wouldnt really notice much, as its more for retaining muscle post cycle, of preserving it on a cut.

Thanks man!

Mike

BB2K
08-10-2006, 08:21 PM
Congrats to the CHOSEN ONES!! These logs are goona kick azz!

pu12en12g
08-10-2006, 08:31 PM
1. Mr. Aries
2. Big Spaz
3. BEAST
4. Chronic Elite
5. Antihero
6. Rip
7. Ragnar
8. olb33
9. taneronx
10. OneBetter
11. nextteenamateur
12. kang114
13. icyhotnate
14. mattmb
15. dirtydean12
16. animalfan
17. pxcr600
18. quelly
19. xcriticalbenchx
20. skigazzi
21. baptizer
22. Merk o
23. the house
24. bodebldr2000
25. BiGToMCat28
26. sjl25
27. macedaddy
28. ersatz
29. gangsta1087
30. jmil

Holy guacamoly that's alot of testers

Congrats guys !!

Krzna
08-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Is Krzna still with AX?
:D ... good question

i play an advisor role, my company makes me travel once every two weeks .... :( :( :(

pu12en12g
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
1. Mr. Aries
2. Big Spaz

Holy monsters on MASS FX batman... subscrizzle for shizzle mah nizzle.

Mister_A
08-10-2006, 09:03 PM
I replied to this email adress. Scheizekopf@AnabolicX.com since you didnt state it in the post which one to email, but i figured it would be that. Am i correct?

Also, im going to be bulking, and im debating whether or not to add in retain. Whats your thoughts on adding that in for a bulk? Do u think i wouldnt really notice much, as its more for retaining muscle post cycle, of preserving it on a cut.

Thanks man!

Mike
Yes that's the email.

It's up to you really. I've seen its benefits on all diets, a cut, recomp, bulk.

Mister_A
08-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Holy guacamoly that's alot of testers

Congrats guys !!
Yea sure is. :eek: Now the fun part!! Following along with 30 logs!! :eek:

laz
08-10-2006, 11:10 PM
**** i'm too late.

dirtydean12
08-10-2006, 11:41 PM

Body of the email:
Username
Real Name
Address
City, State Zip

Congrats to the chosen.DONE

15. dirtydean12

HELL YEAH!! I'm so stoked! Thanks AX! I'm guna b teh hyooogest moeffer on teh boreds!!! haha jk got outta control

Krzna
08-11-2006, 04:04 AM
Holy monsters on MASS FX batman... subscrizzle for shizzle mah nizzle.
add me to dat list once i finish up the green stack ...

Mister_A
08-11-2006, 05:11 AM
I've got 12 emails so far. Keep um coming guys.

punksurfer024
08-11-2006, 05:27 AM
wow, good luck testers!!!! so let us in on the secret as to what each of the testers are getting.

Skigazzi
08-11-2006, 06:42 AM
Thaaaaaaank Yoooooooooou!

Email sent. :D

Mister_A
08-11-2006, 07:29 AM
wow, good luck testers!!!! so let us in on the secret as to what each of the testers are getting.
Everybody will be getting the same stuff: Hyperdrol and MASS FX :D

BB2K
08-11-2006, 07:31 AM
thanks boss! email sent!

Mister_A
08-11-2006, 07:39 AM
Got 18 now I think

punksurfer024
08-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Everybody will be getting the same stuff: Hyperdrol and MASS FX :D

wow thats a serious stack to test! wish you guys woulda started testing a month from now or a month ago! oh well my have to pick me up some of this stuff. any idea when you will do a write up on mass fx?

BiGToMCaT28
08-11-2006, 10:48 AM
I got to run right now Scheiz, I'll shoot you an email later on today.

Outside backer
08-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Email Sent,

i would like to say thank you in advance for trusting me to do this log and help spread an unbiased opinion

dirtydean12
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM
when should the testers be expecting them to arrive?(sorry scheiz i'm anxious as hell)

AtomicLee
08-11-2006, 02:10 PM
2 to 4 weeks, hopefully sooner. We are getting the othe ringredients bottled now.

Quelly
08-11-2006, 05:36 PM
email sent, thanks for the opportunity to try this out guys

Baptizer
08-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Cant wait. Definitely looking forward to the logs/logging for this product.

dirtydean12
08-12-2006, 11:46 PM
i also applied for the 8-BetaAnabol testing by EPIC Nutrition around the same time this came out...if i were chosen for that as well would there be a problem with me running them at the same time or should i bow out of the EPIC offer if i were chosen?

Mister_A
08-13-2006, 12:23 AM
i also applied for the 8-BetaAnabol testing by EPIC Nutrition around the same time this came out...if i were chosen for that as well would there be a problem with me running them at the same time or should i bow out of the EPIC offer if i were chosen?
Yes that would be a problem. And I'm sure it would be with Epic also.

We would like the testers to be on normal supps and then add the AX stuff in.

Thanks!

If you do decide to test soemthing else please let me know ASAP so I can choose another tester.

dirtydean12
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Yes that would be a problem. And I'm sure it would be with Epic also.

We would like the testers to be on normal supps and then add the AX stuff in.

Thanks!

If you do decide to test soemthing else please let me know ASAP so I can choose another tester.
Thanks a ton man, I just wanted to be straight forward and make sure all is well. Decide to test something else? HELL NO! You'd have to be dumb to pass up this up! I'm stickin to this one!

Only other thing I'll be using is pure CEE and Syntrax Matrix/ON 100%

Mister_A
08-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks a ton man, I just wanted to be straight forward and make sure all is well. Decide to test something else? HELL NO! You'd have to be dumb to pass up this up! I'm stickin to this one!

Only other thing I'll be using is pure CEE and Syntrax Matrix/ON 100%
Sounds good! :)

Outside backer
08-13-2006, 12:01 PM
i too have pulled my ap from other tester threads as well. all mass fx hyperdrol for me. i cant wait for the stuff to arrive

dirtydean12
08-13-2006, 03:52 PM
i too have pulled my ap from other tester threads as well. all mass fx hyperdrol for me. i cant wait for the stuff to arrive
yeah, i doubt anything right now would amount to this stack anyway...

BB2K
08-13-2006, 04:28 PM
man i am going nucking futts waiting for this stack. lol Cant wait to try it. Gonna diet hard core on my bulk...no cheating anymore! " i didnt mean to cheat on you my bulk diet, i love you, please forgive me"

Outside backer
08-13-2006, 06:33 PM
nucking futts lol

jmil
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM
i didnt mean to cheat on you my bulk diet, i love you, please forgive me"

lol

BB2K
08-13-2006, 06:52 PM
lol

hey jmil, wouldnt XF go great along with a mass fx and hyperdrol stack? I would love to add XF to the mix, but i remember those dang lower back pains...wheew! painful but well worth it. Your thoughts?

jmil
08-13-2006, 07:05 PM
hey jmil, wouldnt XF go great along with a mass fx and hyperdrol stack? I would love to add XF to the mix, but i remember those dang lower back pains...wheew! painful but well worth it. Your thoughts?

I think it would stack very nicely with Hyperdrol. Due to not knowing the ingredients of MassFX yet, I'm not really sure...but with all the products that we originally thought could not be taken, not being able to be taken, I can't really see anything being much of a problem. I will assume that it would be a very powerful non-hormonal stack!

BB2K
08-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I think it would stack very nicely with Hyperdrol. Due to not knowing the ingredients of MassFX yet, I'm not really sure...but with all the products that we originally thought could not be taken, not being able to be taken, I can't really see anything being much of a problem. I will assume that it would be a very powerful non-hormonal stack!

<<<<< mouth is watering!

thanks boss. i will double check with AX and make sure.

jmil
08-13-2006, 07:34 PM
<<<<< mouth is watering!

thanks boss. i will double check with AX and make sure.

lol no prob brothaa, who knows...maybe if AX is interested and Molec is interested we could eventually, possibly do something like we did with Designer and the NHA stack...

gangsta1087
08-13-2006, 07:44 PM
well iam no longer testing this product who wants to take my place

RBEliminator
08-13-2006, 08:07 PM
I will take his spot, i applied early on over at AX.com. My bud got chosen, pcxr600 and I didn't :(. Don't know why but I'll be glad to run the stack. If possible. thankz

RB

gangsta1087
08-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I will take his spot, i applied early on over at AX.com. My bud got chosen, pcxr600 and I didn't :(. Don't know why but I'll be glad to run the stack. If possible. thankz

RB

ok i will tell Scheizekopf that u are taking my place and then u can email him ur information

Mister_A
08-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Info received from:

Chronic Elite
Kang114
XcriticalbenchX
bodebldr2000
OneBetter
Jmil
Mr. Aries
dirtydean12
animalfan
Baptizer
Ragner
Taneronx
TheHouse
Macedaddy
sjl25
Nextteenamateur
Skigazzi
Mattmb
pxcr600
Beast
DDawg91
ersatz
eddied27
Olb33
Bigtomcat28
Quelly
IcyHotNate
rip

jmil
08-13-2006, 10:08 PM
ok i will tell Scheizekopf that u are taking my place and then u can email him ur information

I think that decision is up to AX...

RBEliminator
08-13-2006, 11:58 PM
I think that decision is up to AX...

I agree. My name at AX was HFTrainer. I'd be glad to take the spot, but I'm just implying I'm still available. Thanks

RB

BB2K
08-14-2006, 05:44 AM
lol no prob brothaa, who knows...maybe if AX is interested and Molec is interested we could eventually, possibly do something like we did with Designer and the NHA stack...

oh.....you're such a tease! lol That would make an awesome combo my man. "X" Xtreme. "Double X".....ooops best to stay on topic, my bad. Just thinking of some Mole, AX combo names......brain starts smoking...heads leans to side and....TILT....TILT....TILT

Mister_A
08-14-2006, 05:44 AM
Still need info from Big_Spaz. Somebody contact him please if you can.

XCriticalBenchX
08-14-2006, 12:20 PM
oh.....you're such a tease! lol That would make an awesome combo my man. "X" Xtreme. "Double X".....ooops best to stay on topic, my bad. Just thinking of some Mole, AX combo names......brain starts smoking...heads leans to side and....TILT....TILT....TILT

Dammn. That would be amazing a x-factor/hyperdrol/massfx cycle. Im getting all excited and it may never happen haha. I could see that possibly being better then x-factor/NHA. Thats why think i would kill for, to test out. Being in college, the money isnt there for that option tho haha. DAMN COLLEGE TUITION.. BOOKS.. and everything else

Mike

chainsaw
08-14-2006, 02:15 PM
I would love to test this stuff, I will be waiting for it to come out. When will a product writeup come out?

xGhostinGx
08-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I am very excited about this product, it looks very promising.

Not knowing what it is, this is a very interiestng statement. Ads make the product sound good. So what info are you basing this off of?

Quelly
08-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Not knowing what it is, this is a very interiestng statement. Ads make the product sound good. So what info are you basing this off of?

also very curious about the ingredient profile. Ax reps, any time frame on that?

MCWTRAINER
08-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Both Hyperdrol and Mass FX? DAMN!!!! :eek: That would be awesome!

Mister_A
08-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Both Hyperdrol and Mass FX? DAMN!!!! :eek: That would be awesome!
All testers are getting that combo.

Mister_A
08-14-2006, 06:10 PM
also very curious about the ingredient profile. Ax reps, any time frame on that?
A day or so before the product will ship to testers.

MCWTRAINER
08-15-2006, 04:53 AM
All testers are getting that combo.
Oh man, that's awesome. If I wasn't a rep I would definitely have applied to be a tester...

Mister_A
08-15-2006, 05:15 AM
Oh man, that's awesome. If I wasn't a rep I would definitely have applied to be a tester...
You could have applied.

Is there a rule that reps cant apply to test other company products?

I picked at least 3 reps I think. Maybe 4.

Quelly
08-15-2006, 09:00 AM
A day or so before the product will ship to testers.
makes sense, thanks

RBEliminator
08-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Only 29 testers... any hopes of getting on board?

punksurfer024
08-15-2006, 02:05 PM

sorry their waiting for me to finish my jungle warfare log and then add me to the group of testers :D

just kidding, i could only wish.

inprogress2
08-15-2006, 02:24 PM
Funny I have been waiting on them 2 actually let me test something forever 2 rounds of h/h on ******** and here, but product was nothing. Sure would be nice if I got in on this one

RBEliminator
08-15-2006, 02:27 PM

Something in my application must have drawn a red flag, because i consider myself a pretty reputable member on these boards. Oh well...

MattMB
08-15-2006, 03:16 PM
this is from the ax forum

dangetinthere
08-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Funny I have been waiting on them 2 actually let me test something forever 2 rounds of h/h on ******** and here, but product was nothing. Sure would be nice if I got in on this one
Yea thats what I was thinking but I have cycle comeing up so i said forget it.

Mister_A
08-15-2006, 05:21 PM
this is from the ax forum
Thanks for posting that.

Travis71902
08-16-2006, 03:32 AM
How do I always miss these threads?!

Good luck testers!

Travis71902
08-16-2006, 11:29 PM
1. Mr. Aries
2. Big Spaz
3. BEAST
4. Chronic Elite
5. Antihero
6. Rip
7. Ragnar
8. olb33
9. taneronx
10. OneBetter
11. nextteenamateur
12. kang114
13. icyhotnate
14. mattmb
15. dirtydean12
16. animalfan
17. pxcr600
18. quelly
19. xcriticalbenchx
20. skigazzi
21. baptizer
22. Merk o
23. the house
24. bodebldr2000
25. BiGToMCat28
26. sjl25
27. macedaddy
28. ersatz
29. gangsta1087
30. jmil
31. Eddied27

Sorry for the delay guys. Here are the 10 testers selected for Nitrobolic Extreme:

Liquid diet
sublimejeh
gangsta1087
BigNorwegian
martel04
Never2cut
IcyHotNate
Hizzie
m88tow
RWelborn7

Please P.M me with your shipping info, and we'll get the product out ASAP. Thank you to everyone who applied. As soon as we get the logs rolling, we will be asking for more testers for different products. Stay tuned!

HalleluYAH
olb33
IcyHotNate
arn710
bigsexysd7
Skigazzi
hotasice2003
ragnar1199

Please send PM's with :

Full name
Shipping address
Phone
e-mail address
start date for your log

Thanks

Looks like IcyHotNate has a busy schedule of logs ahead of him. I bet those all turn out great! :rolleyes:

He's not the only one testing more then 1 new product, just the one whos gonna try and give subjective feedback thru a log, while trying 3 different new products.

dirtydean12
08-16-2006, 11:35 PM
hmmm...trying to score free **** are we? I dunno man, all i know is companies dont wanna sit around and wait for testers to get through with other **** before they post results, and they also don't want anything other than the absolute basics involved in the test. Not a wise choice man...

gangsta1087
08-16-2006, 11:36 PM
now i want to see if someone is going to say something to IcyHotNate and if not then it reallys does show the peole real colors that said something to me.

dirtydean12
08-16-2006, 11:38 PM
now i want to see if someone is going to say something to IcyHotNate and if not then it reallys does show the peole real colors that said something to me.
kleenex?

gangsta1087
08-16-2006, 11:48 PM
i'll admit that I applied for both MASS FX and the Epic Nutrition one, but that was at the same time before I knew if I was even going to be picked for either one. so unless its ok with both companies that i take both products together i'll probably be declining the EPIC testing offer bc i was just picked for Mass Fx, and they've already let it be known that they don't want additional supps thrown in the mix. i personally don't want to throw anything else but protein into the equation bc i wanna see if this stuff will really work seeing how i myself am a consumer and possibly could be wanting to purchase more of this in the future.

these companies come on the boards looking for testers because they know these forums have dedicated honest people on them, and when people pull **** like this just to score some free **** it not only ruins the reputation of that user but the rest of the users on the board, and i think that could possibly cause a few companies to think twice about offering tester positions for new supps.

geez, just be honest and have a sense of decency for everyone's sake.

hmmm whats this?

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 03:44 AM
you'll see my name up there twice but what u wont see is that ive already contacted both parties and let epic know tha i was already selected for one log and that i wont be doing both logs at once and that im doing the mass fx log. so before any mud slinging reaches my way ill end it here schiez can confirm this as well

punksurfer024
08-17-2006, 04:59 AM
hmmm whats this?

it looks like...................honesty. I do the same thing if im really interested in 2 products ill apply for both and depending on who picks me first (if at all) i pull my app from the other one or decline the other one. and i agree that is extremely shady about icyhotnate, but just cause there are other ppl trying to snag free stuff just like you doesnt make you any better.

BB2K
08-17-2006, 05:34 AM
ouch......lol

Mister_A
08-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Of course I'll say something. It's BS man.

Skigazzi
08-17-2006, 06:34 AM
Like OLB, before It flows downhill to me..

YES - Im doing EPIC's bcaa product too, but Im expecting the timing of them to barely overlap at the beginning, and I typically bracket my workout with WPI/Leucine so I dont really consider it a material change from my current routine, and I have pumped enough stuff through my veins to tell if its a Bcaa effect or something much much different.

Im looking much more forward to the AX log, so Scheiz if you absolutely want me to NOT overlap these at all, You got it.

(though, for the record, I dont think testing a protein product (or even a BCAA product for experienced supp (ab)users) would hurt the quality of the logs of the AX stack, since a high protein intake (and Amino intake in general) is already established. I almost see the BCAA and Protein logs as extended 'taste and mixability' reviews for the most part)

pxcr600
08-17-2006, 06:36 AM
If you are looking to add a new tester for an open slot, I would suggest RBEliminator. Hes a friend and works out in the same gym as I. He is very dedicated and knowledgeble. I'm confident that he would put out a great log.

Mister_A
08-17-2006, 07:41 AM
I'm not worried about the bcaa product skigazzi.

Outside backer
08-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Like OLB, before It flows downhill to me..

YES - Im doing EPIC's bcaa product too, but Im expecting the timing of them to barely overlap at the beginning, and I typically bracket my workout with WPI/Leucine so I dont really consider it a material change from my current routine, and I have pumped enough stuff through my veins to tell if its a Bcaa effect or something much much different.

Im looking much more forward to the AX log, so Scheiz if you absolutely want me to NOT overlap these at all, You got it.

(though, for the record, I dont think testing a protein product (or even a BCAA product for experienced supp (ab)users) would hurt the quality of the logs of the AX stack, since a high protein intake (and Amino intake in general) is already established. I almost see the BCAA and Protein logs as extended 'taste and mixability' reviews for the most part)

goddamn you speak the truth. preach on brotha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skigazzi again.

RBEliminator
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks Elliot. I'll find something soon to test, there's always more :D

IcyHotNate
08-17-2006, 01:01 PM
This is getting rather humerous!

Because I've applied for more than one thing, you guys are getting your panties in a ruffle!? Wow, I've busted my ass in the gym, and got great results, I eat right, and train right, that's why some companys choose to pick me. I'm a decently sized guy, and that shows that I actually care about moving weights. Every day I go into the gym to move the metal, not to talk to friends, or to try to hit on chicks, the reason i'm there is simple. To better myself.

Don't get upset because a company has chosen to have me review a product, nothing is said and done untill the product hits my doorstep. If your jealous, admit that. Sorry that I applied for a couple things, hoping that maybe ONE would pick me, but several did. Big whoop.

Now if you guys would like, get back to your highschool classes so the grown ups can discuss things it would cause a lot less e-drama around here.

And one quick edit: I already had sent a PM to Epic rep, saying I'm not using the product. But thanks for all the attention, I am blushing.

Mr. Aries
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
lol calm down nate :D

nni
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
actually its usually a courtesy to not test more than one product from a company at a time. but being as you were so nice about it.....

;)

IcyHotNate
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
lol calm down nate :D

haha, sorry. These guys just got my blood flowing!

I applied for other things, seeing as how I've been reviewing nitrobolic for over a week. seeing as how the SOONEST a company would most likely get me out a product would be 1 week, I figued hey, why not apply to be sweet new things?

I'm weighting in at over 200 lbs, so I'm using 3 scoops a day, a serving size is 2 scoops, making the container have 20 servings. So lets see, that is 40 single scoops. I'm using 21 single scoops a week, I workout 6 days a week, bottle will last me 2 weeks. Bingo.

I would be supplement free by the time I recieved any product. Just kinda agrovates me when 1001 people jump on my back without even asking a simple question first ya know?

Mr. Aries
08-17-2006, 01:13 PM
i know.. i think people are a bit edgy cuz there were instances in the past where some people were actually logging different things at the same time :eek:

Hey, i understand.. when you have new stuff come out on the market, who doesn't wanna be a part of the introduction :p

IcyHotNate
08-17-2006, 01:24 PM
i know.. i think people are a bit edgy cuz there were instances in the past where some people were actually logging different things at the same time :eek:

Hey, i understand.. when you have new stuff come out on the market, who doesn't wanna be a part of the introduction :p

Thanks bud. I'm happy someone at least sees it my way.

Mister_A
08-17-2006, 06:32 PM
If you have dropped the Epic testing then you are good to go for the AX testing.

There has been many problems with members getting picked for multiple testing. It's not fair to the companies giving the free products.

I think it's great to apply with as many companies as you can. But only accept to test one at a time.

BB2K
08-17-2006, 06:57 PM
There has been many problems with members getting picked for multiple testing. It's not fair to the companies giving the free products.

Dang it, there goes my Gakic, Leukic, Nitro-Tech, Anator-p70, Creakic, Cell-Tech, Nitro-Tech, MESO-TECH, Mass-Tech, Meso-Tech and McDonalds-Tech Stack....thanks man....thanks allot.

IcyHotNate
08-17-2006, 06:59 PM
If you have dropped the Epic testing then you are good to go for the AX testing.

I think it's great to apply with as many companies as you can. But only accept to test one at a time.

Yeah, you can ask the EPIC rep, the ONLY info I ever sent was a PM saying, "I can not test your product"

Mister_A
08-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, you can ask the EPIC rep, the ONLY info I ever sent was a PM saying, "I can not test your product"
I saw his list. You're not on it. :)

dirtydean12
08-17-2006, 11:12 PM
hmmm whats this?
thats called me being honest, something you failed to achieve. both testing oppotunities arose at the same time so I applied for both. and if luck had it that i got picked for both I would decline the least favored option, which is what i did. as soon as the mass fx testers were chosen i saw my name on the list. so i posted in the EPIC thread to withdraw my application before they chose testers. now what part of that did you find wrong?

personally i think this is turning into a witchhunt

Seroph4x
08-17-2006, 11:45 PM
usa only again...heh great.

MattMB
08-22-2006, 03:46 PM
mass fx should be shipped out to testers early next week
(according to ax forum)

factotum
08-22-2006, 07:02 PM
When are we going to find out what's in it or will only the testers know?

MattMB
08-22-2006, 07:58 PM
they said they would send out the ingredient list to the testers right before they ship it. i assume that once this info is made available to testers, that it would be released to the public shortly thereafter.

Mister_A
08-22-2006, 10:08 PM
they said they would send out the ingredient list to the testers right before they ship it. i assume that once this info is made available to testers, that it would be released to the public shortly thereafter.
Correct.

Mister_A
08-22-2006, 10:26 PM

http://forum.anabolicx.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=25

Mister_A
08-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Full label to come soon.

Blast_
08-22-2006, 10:33 PM

Omg you tease.

Quelly
08-23-2006, 11:56 AM

......one of these days

BAM right in the kisser

dirtydean12
08-23-2006, 12:21 PM
christ i cannot wait any freakin longer

Mister_A
08-23-2006, 05:43 PM
christ i cannot wait any freakin longer
Soon!!! :)

BB2K
08-23-2006, 06:01 PM
hahahah like kids at Christmas. I am sure it is worth the wait fellas!

Outside backer
08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
<--- rockin da stack

dirtydean12
08-23-2006, 08:02 PM
hahahah like kids at Christmas. I am sure it is worth the wait fellas!
this is more nerve-wracking than waiting for your gf to do a pregnancy test!!! haha jk i wouldnt know...:o

XCriticalBenchX
08-23-2006, 09:07 PM
this is more nerve-wracking than waiting for your gf to do a pregnancy test!!! haha jk i wouldnt know...:o

Haha.. agreed but i wouldnt know either. I just want to find out!

Mike

Blast_
08-23-2006, 11:12 PM

That is the worst.

BB2K
08-24-2006, 05:54 AM

ouch, yeah i remember those days, i sweated about 20lbs off! lol But all 3 kids turned out pretty darn awesome.

dirtydean12
08-24-2006, 07:47 AM
so shipping early next week...hopefully we'll receive it that same week!

MattMB
08-24-2006, 07:48 AM
my theory:

early next week would imply monday or tuesday

roughly 5 days shipping

maybe get it on saturday, and if not, then the following monday or so

so we could start our logs on the 5th (tuesday) or so

Skigazzi
08-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Omg you tease.

agree x1,000,000 :eek: ;)

Merk_o
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I can only hope I was on time with my shipping info. O.o. . . . Damn Shaw and having a power surgeor whatever it was.

dirtydean12
08-24-2006, 05:25 PM
my theory:

early next week would imply monday or tuesday

roughly 5 days shipping

maybe get it on saturday, and if not, then the following monday or so

so we could start our logs on the 5th (tuesday) or so
or maybe those nice sonsaguns put it in priority and we'll get it in like 3 days, it'd be nice to start my log at the beginning of the week

factotum
08-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Man this thing is like crack with the way you are all fiending over it.

chainsaw
08-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Well it is early next week, maybe the ingredients will be released this week?

IcyHotNate
08-31-2006, 07:47 AM
Check out forum.anabolicx.com for further details.

dirtydean12
08-31-2006, 07:51 AM
wow, its almost been a month since this thread was posted....

factotum
08-31-2006, 09:20 AM
So it looks liek this product is delayed even further once again. Kind of like the problems they ran into with Hyperdrol. So we may find out ingredients by next week if we're lucky. Interested to see the logs, good luck all.

dirtydean12
08-31-2006, 06:59 PM
So it looks liek this product is delayed even further once again. Kind of like the problems they ran into with Hyperdrol. So we may find out ingredients by next week if we're lucky. Interested to see the logs, good luck all.
yeah...one of these days. personally, not to knock the company because i truly appreciate the opportunity to test something like this and am grateful but i would have gotten everything capped and ready to go and then called for testers. That way you wouldn't have people going insane waiting on the stuff and bothering the reps everyday asking where and when...oh well. i'll be glad to wait.

Mister_A
08-31-2006, 09:53 PM
yeah...one of these days. personally, not to knock the company because i truly appreciate the opportunity to test something like this and am grateful but i would have gotten everything capped and ready to go and then called for testers. That way you wouldn't have people going insane waiting on the stuff and bothering the reps everyday asking where and when...oh well. i'll be glad to wait.
We try to do them simultaneously but it doesn't always work out right.

dirtydean12
08-31-2006, 10:59 PM
We try to do them simultaneously but it doesn't always work out right.
it's cool though cuz in the long run, how can I complain?? definitely can't bitch about anything, especially when you're given the chance to be 1 of 30 people to try the latest product from a major company. i think i'm just overly anxious about running this log! hoping to see some great gains both strength and LBM-wise

Mister_A
09-01-2006, 05:23 AM
it's cool though cuz in the long run, how can I complain?? definitely can't bitch about anything, especially when you're given the chance to be 1 of 30 people to try the latest product from a major company. i think i'm just overly anxious about running this log! hoping to see some great gains both strength and LBM-wise
I know what you mean though.

It really is hard waiting for new stuff to come out that you already know is coming out.

MattMB
09-10-2006, 01:33 PM
a little update from the ax forum:

as of today they are waiting on test results of the raw material(s) before they can send anything out to the testers