08-04-2006, 10:24 AM
TESTERS needed for **** 5 Products

Testers Needed for:

2- 4 for - Jungle Warfare- Must be 21 years of age
2 for - Regeneration X
2 for - N-Gorge & Primed together
2 for - Hyperdrive 3.0

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE OFFERING BEFORE APPLYING

VENOM Hyperdrive 3.0™: http://www.alrindustries.com/venom_hd.htm http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6343/venomhdmk0.gif
- Note- Hyperdrive is a 90 day supply- You only need to log for 30 days.

**** Jungle Warfare™: http://www.alrindustries.com/jungle_warfare.htm http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9664/junglewarfarewtbd5.gif

**** N'Gorge™: http://www.alrindustries.com/n_gorge.htm http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/8085/ngorgetdl7.gif

**** REGENERATION - X™: http://www.alrindustries.com/regeneration_x.htm http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/3504/regenx220ti0.gif
-Note- Regeneration X is a 20 training day supply, up to 5 days a week

**** PRIMED™: http://www.alrindustries.com/primed.htm http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9342/primedsizedfo3.gif
-Note- Primed is a 20 Training day supply- up to 5 days a week

Jungle Warfare Disclaimer- WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Copyright © 2005. Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. All Rights reserved.

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

- 8-10 reputable members
- Log on both BB.com & Anabolicbeast.com – Other sites are Optional
- Log duration of 30 days, including a final review / summary
- Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback
- Please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester if you don't qualify

We would like feedback from:

- Bodybuilders
- Powerlifters
- Endurance athletes
- Males
- Females
- Members who are bulking – Esp. For Jungle Warfare
- Members who are cutting
- Members who are carb cycling

Conditions:

- 18 years of age or older – 21 years of age for Jungle Warfare
- Must be available to start the Log the week of Aug 21, 2006 OR SOONER.
- ( Products will ship as soon as possible after testers are chosen )
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Please also give your preference of product, we will try to accomodate you as much as possible!

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – For Jungle Warfare Testers & Hyperdrive Testers.

N-gorge & Primed and Regeneration X - Photos are optional.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

FnF & Viperspit (Big V)

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:27 AM
I want to give a big THANKS to PU from Controlled Labs for allowing me to use his format for this thread :D

strengthinnumbers
08-04-2006, 10:29 AM
I'll be a tester for any of these (preferably JW). I'm 24, 5' 8", 160, 9% bf (tops...very lean). I do a 2 on 1 off split training program. I'm by a computer all the time, so I can do a very detailed log. I've been lifting consistantly for 5-6 years. Let me know if you need any other info through PM or otherwise. Thanks.

Giggety Giggety
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Good effort? You might want to actually fill out the required information.

cminn
08-04-2006, 10:36 AM
REQUIRED information: Cminn

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex: M

Height: 5' 10.5"

Weight: 225

Bodytype: Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !):

I've been training since May of 2000 and charting my weight ever since. I started at 168 and maxed at 240+. I have won 3 dead lift powerlifting comps and have 2 Vermont state records. Most people in my gym look to me for nutritional, supplement and training information. If I like a product, everyone will buy it. I have spreadsheet documenting multiple body part measurements for two years. Each includes a chart. I also chart my food programs and lifting routines. All of the aforementioned documentation can be easily posted in PDF format.

If you like I can email the Excel document outlining the program. The program is changed every 3 weeks. Rep Range is 4-8
5 days a week.
Chest- 4 exercises, 3 sets each
Back- 4 exercises, 3 sets each, Deadlifts are 6 sets (rep range 6-1)
Shoulders/Traps- 6 exercises, 3 sets each some super setting
Bi/tri- 8 exercises, 3 sets each, almost all super sets
Legs- 4 exercises, 3 sets each

Three times per week. 10-12 minutes intense sprints. After weight training.

Optimum Nutrition Multi, Optimum Nutrition Whey, Biotest Hot Rox or Ephedra before work out

I can also email you the files. Currently 3520 calories, 371 grams Protein, 337 grams Carb includes 133.5 grams sugar, 64 grams unsaturated fat, 27 grams saturated fat. Depending on short term goal, can be 4500 calories.

1-2 Gallons per day.

Short Term Goal:

1 year be 10% at 235 body weight.<b/>

Long Term Goal:

3-4 years be 6% at 250 body weight.<b/>

None

You name it as long as it was legal. Andros, M1T, Nolvadex, Phera Plex, Superdrol, all kinds of No2, Creatine, Glutamine, proteins, gainers, ephedra, ZMA, Multi, C, 6-oxo, perfect cycle, Diesel Test, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Milk thistle, Gulcosamine, etc."

Phera-Plex/Superdrol
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=594743

Best thing to do is check my myspace. http://www.myspace.com/minnester Her you'll find photos and videos. Be sure to check the blog.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
Yes

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – For Jungle Warfare Testers & Hyperdrive Testers.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _______Any week______, 2006

cminn
08-04-2006, 10:42 AM
Here are my attachements for the tester application.

j_neatherlin
08-04-2006, 10:44 AM
I would love to test venom...but i'm just...so...tired.....

BB2K
08-04-2006, 10:46 AM

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 225lbs

Body type: Ecto/mesmo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I have competed in 1 powerlifting meet and 1 bodybuilding show. I will be competing in a powerlifting meet in October. If all goes well, I plan to have my bench over 400lbs, i am at 350lbs now. I know your supps can help me reach my goals! I am bulking but trying to stay under 220lbs.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am on the Bill Star 5 X 5 routine. I hit the gym 3 days a week. Tues, Thurs and Sat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): No cardio as of yet, but can add it.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Multi vit, fish oil, whey

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): 6 meals a day, approx 3500 cal.

Current Daily water intake: half gallon now (pepsi is my weakness) but can and will increase to 1 gallon or more.

Short Term Goal: Increase my 1 rep RAW max bench from 350lbs to 405lbs. To compete in a full meet and total over 1200lbs (hey its my first meet in 14 years)

Long Term Goal: Live a long healthy life and compete in my 50's and 60's!

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): MetRX Amped, Goliath labs Tribuloid, Ejaculoid, Thermoloid, ActivaTE, Rebound XT, Substance WPI, Xtend, Mega mass

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=661967
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=779234
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=771668
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=734191

Current / Progress Photos: Can post before and after photos.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=47621&cat=500&ppuser=47958

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __08/08, 2006

Blap Blaow
08-04-2006, 10:46 AM
cminn- you're a big mofo!! Lookin great!!

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Please also give your preference of product, we will try to accomodate you as much as possible!

cminn
08-04-2006, 10:53 AM
cminn- you're a big mofo!! Lookin great!!

Hey thanks, but not big enough yet!!

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Here are my attachements for the tester application.

I think I just met someone crazier than me!!!! LOL Great work Cminn!!!!

BB2K
08-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey thanks, but not big enough yet!!

When i grow up, i wanna look like cminn! lol Looking large bro!

cminn
08-04-2006, 10:55 AM

Whatever best fits your needs. I'd be glad to stack all of the products at the same time.

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
Whatever best fits your needs. I'd be glad to stack all of the products at the same time.

Here's your choices :

Testers Needed for:

2 for - Regeneration X
2 for - Hyperdrive 3.0

BB2K
08-04-2006, 10:58 AM

Got any Miracle GROW? lol

cminn
08-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Here's your choices :

Testers Needed for:

2 for - Regeneration X
2 for - Hyperdrive 3.0

1st Choice - N-Gorge & Primed together
2nd Choice - Jungle Warefare - Do you need a PCT for this?

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 11:11 AM
1st Choice - N-Gorge & Primed together
2nd Choice - Jungle Warefare - Do you need a PCT for this?

Q.Jungle Warfare is a non-hormonal AR agonist. Does this mean that it will cause other unwanted androgenic effects?

A: No, not at all. There is nothing in Jungle Warfare™ that can aromatize to estrogens, nor are there any synthetic androgenic compounds in the matrix. Just because something potentially stimulates the AR (Androgen Receptor) does not mean it will send an androgenic signal or cause the negative side effects that synthetic androgens can have. Our experience from long term testing has been that Jungle Warfare™ actually supports the HPTA, rather than suppresses it like hormones do. This in itself is a big step in potential for performance optimization with the main focus on health first through natural means.
Of course, it seems plausible to at least consider that a severe over dose, employed long term, may possibly inhibit FSH activity simply due to AR stimulation. But this would be an intake level beyond bizarre if it is possible at all. After all, you can really stimulate some serious gyno and have raisin nuts if you drink enough soy milk.
The goal is to support, not replace endogenous hormones, in a manner that favors lean mass and/or its performance capacity. Add to this hypertrophic activity with a favorable natural estrogen to androgen ratio and you have the makings of some interesting potentials. We certainly have been satisfied with the results users have shared.

xxdcmast
08-04-2006, 11:19 AM

Height: 5-10

Weight: 209

Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience:
I have been lifting pretty consistently since I was a freshman in high school and over that time through both trial and error and learning from others have made great progress in mass and strength gains. Currently taking my classes to become a personal trainer although I am already training friends and family now on the side.

6 days per week on a 1 to 1 rotation. 1 day of lifting and 1 day of cardio usually Monday through Saturday with Sunday off for rest. Workouts are as follows.

chest/tris
bis/back
shoulders/legs/abs

I keep a written log in a notebook of all weights and reps I perfrom If needed I can post this info in the review. I have the ability to convert my whole workout log into one big PDF document and uplaod that also.

Adam mulit vitamin, On 100% protein, Now 3,6,9 oil pills.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
On a daily basis I am trying to achieve about 2600 calories a day with a breakdown of 40/40/20. Meals are similar to following

1. Tuna on Sahara whole wheat roll up.
2. Protein shake with an apple
3. Grilled chicken with salad and brown rice
4. Cottage cheese or yogurt
5. PWO shake of oats and protein
6. Chicken, fish, or lean beef with vegetables and glass of milk
7. Small piece of meat with some nuts.

Lots of water probably between 2-3 gallons on average. Killing the Poland springs cooler at work.

Short Term Goal: Preparation for summer clean up the last few lbs of my cut and start lifting again to put some more solid mass back on. If chosen I could be selected as either someone who is cutting or bulking its basically up to you when you want me to start taking the product.

Long Term Goal: Long term goal. Increase strength and lifts at the gym while maintaining a healthy lifestyle and good physique. Have fun. I lift because its fun for me if your not having fun lifting you wont stick to it.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No prescription drugs, No Non prescription drugs, no recreational drugs other than drinking every now and then.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): This could fill a book itself. I've tried pretty much everything in my 8+ years of lifting. Everything from he basics of protein powders and vitamins to products that claim “amazing strength gains” and don’t deliver. Just a quick rundown from memory.

Proteins (Met RX, Pro Lab, ON, Myoplex, Isopure, list goes on)
Creatines (Celltech (yea I know), AST, that cherry liquid sublingual crap, thunder)
NO (Green bulge, NO xplods, amped)
Cutting stuff (Hydroxycut, Stacker, Sesamin, Melting point, Homemade EC stack)

Not too many here because I just got into typing the logs on here but heres 2
Melting Point http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=707855
12 Week Cutting http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=653186
Scivation Anagen Log (Kinda Disappointed) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=751855

I also keep a notebook with every weight and rep that I do as well as calories burned and mileage when running. Take my weight every Sunday morning and my BF every Monday at the gym.

I can take photos on a bi-monthly, weekly, or daily schedule if you want.

If I had a choice on which product to log I would choose R4W but am willing to give any product a shot. **** makes some good products so no doubt these will probably be good too.

Kang114
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM

Sex:M

Height:6"1

Weight:217lbs

Body type:meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):Ive been lifting very consistently for about 4 years now. I have competed in several powerlifting competitions and know what im doing in and outside of the gym. I love testing new products as much as possible...and not only speaking in terms of how 'swole!' it might get me but i also like researching the writeups...the ingredients...and the sciences behind these new supps(im a biochem major :) ) Ive tried everything under the sun and love the hobby of writing up reviews and/or logging. Also...whenever i have problems or questions i always have my brothers to fall back on because they are both currently personal trainers.

5 day split

monday-chest+biceps
tues- back
weds-legs+cardio
thurs-off
fri-shoulders
sat-arms
sun- off

these are all about 90 min sessions with several sets til failure. Im not sure why, but it seems i need to perform in excess of 25-30 sets to reach adequate hypertrophy. The cardio is done on weds immediately after my legs routine because i feel it helps keep blood flowing to the area and im alot less stiff in the morning

Cardio is done 6 days a week.

Mon-sat usually early in the morning before i head out to work. My sessions last approx. 35-50mins

Every 3 weeks i like to change and switch from HIIT to tradition low intensity. Ive seen so much more progress this way plus its just fun :D

ON 100% whey
Universal Animal Pak
Higher Power Caffiene(cardio)
Syntrax SwoleN

i am currently neither bulking or cutting so im at a maintanence of 3400 cals/day.

my split is 50/30/20 with proteins as a priority and carbs being watched. I especially taper my carbs as the day goes on and then eliminate them after 6PM. I eat alot of whole greens and complex carbs...my only thing is that i cannot get away from white rice. I come from an asian family so its alway around...what can i do ya know. Most of my protiens come from chicken breasts or ground chuck steak and inbetween meals ill have a few protein shakes just to keep me steady.

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.0 gallons

Short Term Goal:to gain as much LBM as possible. Im naturally a powerlifter but since high school ended ive stopped competing to work on my physique more. Also...i would like to give Mr. Aries a run for his money! :D jk.

Long Term Goal: End up around 240lbs with under 10%bf. now this may take a while but im willing to put in the time. As for my powerlifting aspirations, I'd like to bench 600+ and squat 800+.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Ive pretty much taken everything thats been talked about on this board.

NO supps-

noxplode
superpump250
nitrix
amp
fasttwitch
citruvol
whiteblood
supercharge
expand

Creatines-

Animal Pump
swolen
kreaceps
straight Mono
green bulge
omega thunder

proteins-

syntrax nectar
ergopharm GF-pro
ON whey
muscletech
vp2
designer whey

multis-

Now Adam
Animal pak

Misc.-

X-factor
Activate
Tribex

Current / Progress Photos:This first was one about 2 years ago...I had been out of lifting for over 6 months and i felt terrible. I was out drinking everynight and doing the wrong things. I was depressed to say the least..

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/764/yrago1fs3.jpg

After that is my 1 year transformation. I was determined to come back and start competing again. I dropped the habits and hit the weights...some say it was even 'inspiring'

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8832/bulk22kd9.jpg
You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – For Jungle Warfare Testers & Hyperdrive Testers. YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____8/7_________, 2006

jmil
08-04-2006, 11:24 AM
Fitnfirm, if chosen, how soon would you like the testers to start? Id looove to apply for the JW, but I'm in the middle of a log right now that will be done in about 4 weeks. :)

SoMdHunter
08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
REQUIRED information:

Sex: male

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 207lbs

Body type: Ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I've been lifting for 3 years now. I do a 2 day split between back/bi's, chest/tri's, legs and shoulders. I give myself time to rest and recover, while pushing myself in the gym as hard as I can go. Considering I've gained over 30lbs of muscle in that time, I feel I've made some excellent gains. I lift heavy and hard for 6-10 weeks for strength, then lighten up the weights and increase the reps for muscle development. I have quickly learned what I respond to and what I don't respond to.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Mon is normally back and bi's, Tues is Chest and Tri's with Wed a day of rest. Thurs is legs and Friday is shoulders. I normally take the weekend off from the gym and prepare for the next weeks of workouts. I do mostly compound movements, and use isolation lifts when I really want to feel the "pump".

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I don't include cardio into my routine since being an ecto, I have a difficult time keeping weight on.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): I'm on no supplements right now due to seeing an ENDO for some bloodwork. However, the timing is perfect for this!!! I just purchased and received 3 containers of **** CR2 CEE. This would give me the opportunity to stack the CEE with the N'Gorge NO to see how much of a strength gain I see. If this is not desirable, I can do the NO as a stand alone.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Macros consist of chicken breast, lean steaks, fish (mahi mahi, salmon and tuna), brown rice, sweet potatoes, mixed fresh vegatables, oats, egg whites with limited yokes, and fresh fruit. Also I take multi's on a daily basis.

Current Daily water intake: Minimum of 1 gal. per day. I increase it to almost 2 gals when on creatine, NO, etc....

Short Term Goal: 225lbs with as little fat as possible

Long Term Goal: Cut down to 210-205lbs to see what lies underneath

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None at all.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've taken creatine (Cellmass, and Thunder), NO products (NO-Xplode, Diesel NOX and Lightning), natural supplements to increase test levels (6-OXO, Trib, Paravol, Rebound XT, ZMA, ActivatE), whey and casein proteins. As you can see, no PH or AAS products.

I was a tester for Omega Labs Thunder and Lightning, but due to filters placed here, I am unable to list the link. The name of the site is I R O N M A S S though. If selected, the log will be posted on this forum as well as on 2 others sites I visit on a regular basis.

I just completed testing Paravol here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10457248#post10457248

And will be testing a new protein product for Designer Nutrition called SUSTAIN, which I haven't received yet.

Current / Progress Photos: I can provide if desired, but you'll never ask again after seeing my ugly mug!

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Fitnfirm, if chosen, how soon would you like the testers to start? Id looove to apply for the JW, but I'm in the middle of a log right now that will be done in about 4 weeks. :)

Conditions:

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 11:28 AM
i would definatly love to test jungle warfare!!!!

Sex:male

Height:5'10"

Weight:189

Body type:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):lifting for 6 years, bodybuilding for 1 year, competitive running from age 16-21

day 1: shoulders, traps, and abs
day 2: chest and tris
day 3: rest (on shift)
day 4: back, bis, and forearms
day 5: legs
day 6: rest (on shift)
repeat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): i do cardio at least once every three days. sometimes more depending on how im feeling in gym after workout :D

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): ON 100% whey, and NOW adam multi, plus super enzymes

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): 3500 calorie intake daily, 300 grams of protein. macro break down is approximatly 35 protein/50 carbs/15 fat

Current Daily water intake:1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:build LEAN mass

Long Term Goal:competitive bodybuilding

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none none and occasional alcohol

ecdysten
tribosten
g-tek
anagen
lipid FX
xfactor
thunder
CE3
green bulge
white blood
im sure theres more but i honestly cant remember

anagen/lipid FX
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=825583
ecdysten
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=781193
g-tek
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=732353
tribosten
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=672916

most recent photo(decent looking): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/thiswaytofame/bb3.jpg

Mr. Aries
08-04-2006, 11:41 AM
i would like to test the pre/post combo from ****.

Sex: :D

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 225lbs

Body type: meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):

chest/back
legs
arms/shoulders
rest
repeat

I do everything twice a week. I do cardio 5 times a week and ab work 3 times a week..

1)kick boxing
2) plyometrics
3)jump roping
4)sprints
5)football drills
6)pushing cars

just finished: symmetry/powerfull.. will continue taking x factor/purple wraath.

prefer not to answer this question.

2 gallons at least.

Short Term Goal:

shoots/videos

Long Term Goal:

to be the best athlete i can be and perform in and out of the gym, on and off the field.

yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of august4th, 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

FnF & Viperspit (Big V)

yroctres05
08-04-2006, 11:43 AM

Height: 6-2

Weight: 188

Bodytype: Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you ! !): I have been an athlete all of my life. I have been lifting seriously for the past year. I play baseball collegiately so am always on a strict and strenuous workout program, which involves lots of cardio, weights, and endurance. I am very self motivated to get things done, and never slack.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Each week: Cardio 30 minutes/day-5 days, ABS-6 days/week Monday-Back/Biceps(4 exercises each),Tuesday-Chest/Triceps(4 exercises each), Wednesday-Legs(6 exercises), Thursday-Shoulders/Traps/Forearms(3 exercises-shoulders, 2 exercises for each of the other 2), Friday-(OFF), Saturday-Start Cycle Over

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Fast paced jog 1.5 miles Tues, Thurs...Flush jog 3.2 miles Mon, Wed., Sat.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Legal Gear Formadrol Extreme, ON 100% Whey, Multi

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Eating Everything!

Current Daily water intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Gain weight and muscle mass

Long Term Goal: Surpass 200lbs

Cytosport-Cytogainer
ON 100% Whey
NO-Xplode
Cell Mass
17-HD
Formadol
MAX lmg
M1-P
M1-Alpha

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____Aug. 7________, 2006

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Mr. Aries !!!!!! Can you even look any better????????? My goodness your a MONSTER!!!!!! :D

jmil
08-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Conditions:

Wow, feel freel to post some type of NOOB picture referring to me!! thanks.

Mr. Aries
08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Mr. Aries !!!!!! Can you even look any better????????? My goodness your a MONSTER!!!!!! :D

honey... please help make me even more of a monsta... me be a teddy bear right now.. me wanna be a real bear :D

Seth25
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I would love to test Jungle Warfare

Sex:Male
Height:5'10
Weight:188 (weigh in today,but its been up and down between 185-188)
Body type:Mesomorph
Training experience:I've been lifting for about 3.5 years now, and seriously for 2 years.You should pick me because I'll give an honest review whether I like it or not.Plus if all goes well I'll buy another bottle and continue the log.

Current training schedule:Mon-Tri/biceps/chest (heavy,low reps)
Tue-legs (heavy low reps)
Wed-shoulders/back/abs
Thurs-off
Fri- shoulders/back/tri/biceps/chest (lite,high reps)
Sat- legs/abs (lite,high reps)
Sun-off

Cardio schedule-The only cardio I'm currently doing is walking my dog 1.5 miles 6x week

Current supplements:Size ON,bulk Leucine and citrulline

Current nutrition: Everything I eat is listed in my Size on log,see first link

daily water intake:1.5-2 gallons

short term goal: 200 lbs by December

long term goal:225-235 @ 6-7% bf

Any prescription/recreational drugs:none, I do drink beer occasionally in moderation

Supplement history:Pump Tech,NO2,Nitrix,Cellmass,Axis Ht,No xplode,Ready 4 war,Superdrol,Prostanozol,X-Factor,Size on,HP CEE,Melting Point,Basic Cuts,Glucophase Xr,Amped Ecn,Amp,StimX,Sesamin,cAMP,5 Tetra,Shock Therapy,White Blood,Xtend,Blast cycle,Cissus,Nitrobolic Extreme,17-Hd,thermonex,Endo rush,Diesel Test,Trib test

Links to reviews/logs
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10846855
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=855944
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=832893

Size on log will be finished by deadline date:cool:

edit- forgot about last part,I can provide before /after pics

RichardRussell
08-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Great promotion -- can't wait to catch up on the logs when they start.
I've been on Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 and can tell you this is absolutely one awesome product. Smooth energy, no jitters or rush or crash. As for fat loss, it seems to impede fat storage while also helping to shed existing fat. "Take it off and keep it off."

FitnFirm - I am starting a 12-week training program with Michael Elias -- Start date of Monday next week. So, I won't be adding any new supplements until at least a month or so into it. However, I will be logging the program and making commentary on the Hyperdrive 3.0 if you want to watch that in addition to your testers. I promise no ice cream in that log! (The woman with the whip will see to THAT! Kinda gives new meaning to 'Team Torture' huh?)

Anyway, I wanted to say a formal congratulations on the **** board rep position... you will make (have made, are making?) an awesome rep.

Seth25
08-04-2006, 12:14 PM
ice cream:eek:
I forgot what that even tastes like,bbing and deserts don't mix:D

Elliptical Envy
08-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I nominate Seth25.

AtomicLee
08-04-2006, 12:26 PM

Height: 5ft 8in

Weight:160

Body type: hardgainer (ecto?)

Lifting 4 years, last 2 years pretty seriously. I have been strongman training for the past 6 months and won my first competition a couple of months ago. I have always lifted each bodypart once a week. I did Max ot with some success and might start DC training. Started at 120 lb varsity lacrosse player, have been up to 168 lbs.

Day 1: Deadlifts, arm assitance work
Day 2: Overhead press, shoulder, cehst assistance work
Day 3: Squats, hamstrings, back assistance work
Strongman Event day: 3 hours, 3 events: Farmers, conans, stones, tire flip, drag, log/axle clean and press. Training depends on upcoming competition.

I get my cardio for the walks and tire flips.

Nitro XP whey protein. Healthy solutions fish oil and Multi.

2500 calories, 40 40 20 ratio.

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon

Short Term Goal: Place top 5 in the under 200 class at AZ strongest man

Long Term Goal: Set state deadlift record at 165lbs.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Whey, casein, 1-ad, 6 oxo, ergo max, atd, lean xtreme, green bulge, white blood, xtend, xpand, size on, v-12 turbo, pefect cycle, hyperdrol, melting point, basic cuts, fish oil and multi's.

Current / Progress Photos: Have them, want to do N-gorge & Primed

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of AUG 21, 2006

SPACECLOWN
08-04-2006, 12:39 PM

Sex:
Male

Height:
6 ft. 4 in.

Weight:
192 lbs.

Body type:
Ecto

Why - quality logs, dedication, OCD, determination, honesty....

S - Off
M - Chest, Delt, Tri, Abs
T - Cardio
W - Back, Bi, Traps, Abs
TH - Cardio
F - Legs
S - Off

T/TH Bootcamp which is a 60 minute class that incorporates jogging and calistenics. This is done year round outside in all weather. Lots of hills and stairs are utilized during the run. Class is finished with 15 minutes of ab work.

Millennium Sport Kreaceps
Millennium Sport Citruvol
ATW Whey Protein
ATW Micellar Casein
ATW BCAA's
Natrol Melatonin
Generic Vit-C
Scifit Caffeine
Higher Power L-Glutamine
Members Mark Multi-v
Members Mark Flax
Members Mark Glucosamine

Maintenance is 3500 @ 40/40/20
Very clean, protein mainly from chicken and tuna. Fat from nuts.

2-3 Gallons

Short Term Goal:
Add more mass while gaining little BF as possible.

Long Term Goal:
Have a physique that scares grown men.

Nope

Designer Supplements Activate
Designer Supplements Rebound
Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
Millennium Sport Kreaceps
Millennium Sport Citruvol
Millenium Sport Shred-XS
Controlled Labs Red Acid
MRM BCAA+G
Anabolix Xtreme Stimulant-X
Dymatize Energized Xpand
Dymatize Z-Force
Klik Nutrition Pro-ZMA
Klik Nutrition TriPro NOX
Met-RX Amped
Primaforce CEE
Champion Nutrion Creatine Xtreme
Six Star CEE
Six Star NO
Six Star Creatine
Oxylene AKG
Body Fortress Glutamine
Body Fortress Creatine
AGR Nutrition Creatine
USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC
Twin Labs Ripped Fuel
ATW L-Carnitine
ATW L-Glutamine
ATW Hoodia
Nutrex Lipo-6
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump 250
Gaspari Size On
Universal Shock Therapy
ErgoPharm Physcotropin
and the list goes on.....guess I am an addict

Millennium Sport Kreaceps/Citruvol Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=849518
Millennium Sport Shred XS Cutting Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10451383
Klik Nutriton Mass Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10031157
NHA/X-Factor Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=737571
NHA Stack Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=701915

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2352/bonus03gj5.jpg

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 21, 2006

Viperspit
08-04-2006, 12:39 PM
* ducks in from his day job to take a peak * looks like we're getting some great responses already. :)

edit: ooooff, SC, I didn't need to see that, I'm trying to drink my afternoon shake :D

RichardRussell
08-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Getting some great applicants already! WOW SC -- I haven't caught up with your log(s) yet -- doing great, man!

I have some serious role models around this place...

SPACECLOWN
08-04-2006, 12:50 PM
* ducks in from his day job to take a peak * looks like we're getting some great responses already. :)

edit: ooooff, SC, I didn't need to see that, I'm trying to drink my afternoon shake :D

You said I looked hot all oiled up. Whats up?

SPACECLOWN
08-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Getting some great applicants already! WOW SC -- I haven't caught up with your log(s) yet -- doing great, man!

I have some serious role models around this place...
Thanks man. It's been a good year but some JW to add some mass sure would help.

redvision
08-04-2006, 01:05 PM
I'd really try to give N'Gorge a try! There are the requested informations:

Height: 6'3"

Weight:223 pounds

Bodyfat %:~11%

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): I started training in September 2003 at a my school gym here in Quebec. I literraly felt in love and never stoped since, putting an emphasis on my diet since 2004. I've gone from 160ish to 220pounds + in that period, with a constant 12-13%bf...

5-day split, every bodypart 2x/week:

Day 1 - Chest/back/abs

Incline bb press
Flat db press
Weighted dips

Chin-ups
Pulldowns
seated rows

----------------------

Day 2 - Delts/arms

Military press
side lat raises
bent-over lat raises

close-grip bench press
incline db curls
triceps pushdowns
hammer curls

----------------------

Day 3 - Legs/traps/abs

ATG Squats
SLDL
Leg-press

Upright rows
BB Shrugs

----------------------

Day 4 - Back/chest

DL
bb rows
db rows

Flat bb press
Incline db press
Pec-deck

***using periodization:

Weeks
1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
8-10
11-12

Reps
10-12
4-6
8-10
3-5
5-7
2-3

Sets

very light: 3x20-25 min treadmil

ON 100% Whey (up to 8 scoops/day), PrimaForce CEE, NOW Taurine, NOW Omega 3 fish oil

P~35, C~45, F~20, ~4500cals/day w/ at least 400g Proteins.
My diet consist mainly of Oats, Eggs, Milk, Lean meat, Cottage Cheese, Fat-Free cheese and yogurt, Chicken breast, almonds

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallon

Short Term Goal: 240 @ 13-15%bf

Long Term Goal: 250 @ 8-9%bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none at all.

A lot of Whey brands, from local brands to ON, Champion and Ultimate Nutrition and Cytosport. Usually stick to ON Whey tho.
Gaspari Nutrition V12 Turbo: good strenght gains, as long as some mass.
Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder[/b]: good gains both in strenght and mass (3 bottles).
CL Green Bulge: gains similar to Thunder but less pumps... I didn't take WB with it.
CL White Blood (night time, 2x4caps/day): Great focus and energy, awesome pumps and strenght.
MN X-Factor (2 cycles): 1st cycle: gained a lot of strenght. 2nd cycle @ 1250mg/day: gained good amount of mass.
DS Xceed: great energy and stamina, increased strenght & muscle fullness, excellent creatine product IMO

Molecular Nutrition X-Factor 1st Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=664980
X-Factor Final Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=710849
Controlled Labs White Blood Night Time Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=727507
White Blood Night Time Final review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=749655
X-Factor 2nd Log (1250mg/day): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=749753
X-Factor 1250mg/day Final review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10020975
Designer Supplements XCEED Log/Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=823638

Progress Photos:
March 6th, 2005 - February 17th, 2006:
www.sebastienboulet.com/training/compare1.gif
www.sebastienboulet.com/training/compare2.gif
www.sebastienboulet.com/training/compare3.gif

Most recent pictures:

http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/01.jpg
http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/02.jpg
http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/03.jpg
http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/04.jpg
http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/05.jpg
http://www.sebastienboulet.com/training/220706/06.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
Yes, I would...

Thanks for that opportunity,

Redvision

Skigazzi
08-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Id do either the Regeneration X , or the Primed / Ngorg'd combo:

Height: 5 10

Weight: 175 (7.4% bf)

Bodytype: Lean Ecto

Training experience: 12 Year

Training Schedule/Protocol: Dogg Crapp Max OT hybrid – 4 day split :
Day 1 – Chest Back #1
Day 2 – Arms Shoulders
Day 3 – Legs
Day 4 – Chest Back #2

Current supplements: (On a very basic supp schedule right now)
1 g ALCAR and P-LCar 2 times ED
5 g NOW DHA
WPC (ON) WPI (giant)
Green Tea
NOW Adam
Perfect Liver – 2 caps ED (just for overall health, not PCT)
Focus XT

Current Diet:
Bulking (for an ecto) = eat anything – 5 meals plus snack meals – 3200-3500 calories

Short Term Goal: 178 lbs – 8% bf

Long Term Goal: 185 lbs – 8% bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: All occasional:
Giant Phenibut
BN Theanine
BN Piracetum
Salvia (tried it, don’t use it)
Blue Lotus extract (very occasional)

Supplement history:
WPC/WPI/MPI/etc etc
Creatine Mono / Di Creatine / CEE / more volumizers than I can name
Caffein / yohimbe (ugh) / Ephedra / ALCAR / Tyrosine
Tribulus / Avena / Unleashed / Testofen-X / 6-OXO / ATD
Nordiol / 4ad / MOHN/ Emax
Rhodiola / Bacopa / MACA / 5-Htp / Alpha GPC / Gaba / Neurostim / Focus XT / Hydergine / Stim X / Stizm / AMP / Maca
DHA / CLA / GLA / Flax

Before Pics attached:

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Wow FnF really likes her new job! Look at all the great pics I get to see :D You all are very good candidates!

TheUnlikelyToad
08-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Terms and Conditions:

Conditions:

Snap! ... Gets me everytime. ;)

B-baldy
08-04-2006, 01:38 PM
N'gorge and Primed if possible.

Height:6'1

Weight:203 lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I've lifted on and off for years but have lived and breathed the gym for about a year and a half. I weighed in at 166 lbs when I started out, pretty happy where I am but I sure as hell ain't where I want to be yet.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 3 day Push/Pull/Legs split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio 2 days a week on off days

Animal Pump
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Universal Storm (off days)
Now Super EPA
Sesamin (1 a day)
Vitamin C (1-2 grams a day)
True Protein 70 % WPC 30% Micellar blend
True Protein WPC
ON Gold
Xtend
FocusXT (cardio days)

Roughly 3000-3500 cals per day
4 Liters
Short Term Goal:
maintain mass while trimming body fat %
Long Term Goal:
To hit 225 at 6-7% bf and then decide if that is BIG enough
none
ON,Dymatize,EAS,TP,MRM protein
Thunder
Micronized Creatine mono
Storm
Shock Therapy
Animal Pump
Sesamin
Superdrol
Melatonin
Rebound xt
Activate

No digital camera (yeah,yeah, I know)

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___________Whenever__, 2006

TimoteoS
08-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Damn everyone is signing up for this one, ....
Id like to Nominate... PunkSurfer, Space Clown and Mr Aries...screw it everyone who signed up so far gets one vote frome me!!

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Damn everyone is signing up for this one, ....
Id like to Nominate... PunkSurfer, Space Clown and Mr Aries...screw it everyone who signed up so far gets one vote frome me!!

lol, your not applying for anything or are you testing something already?

Outside backer
08-04-2006, 02:08 PM
Id love to try Regeneration X

Height:6"3

Weight:223lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):Ive been lifting very consistently for 8 years now. Currently Im a squadron Physical Training leader for the United State Aiforce in addition Im currently a member of the honor guard so lifting 400lb caskets out of Hearse daily in adddition to my 4 day a week training. Im minoring in Sports and health science. Yes Im a product Rep for iSatori, bbut I got here for being unbiased and giving thorough reviews and Honest opinions, i dont bull**** if its good people know if it sucks they know. Im a member here , at Sculptedbyiron, anabolicmadness, anabolicminds.com

4 day split DC ( doggcrap training)

Mon Tue Thur Friday. Wednesday is moutain biking for cardio

DC training gives me a 45 min extreme rest pause sessions with every sets til failure.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Mountain biking on wednesday. Saturday and sunday are rest days

ON 100% whey
ErgoPharm Blueberry WPI and Mass Meal alernated with Isatori Eat smart MRP
NOW Adam
iSatori Hblocker
Isatori ISAtest
Omega Sprts Cre ethyl thunder ( ending aug 15th)
iSatori MX Ls7

i am currently maintence with 5200 cals a day with the majority coming in the form of protein. SHAKES tuna steaks chicken breasts turkey . stuff i can mix and eat with me all day while im on the road doing military funerals

Tons of fruit and green beans alot of my carbs come on leg day and days I do deadlifts

Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.0 gallons mainly due to the fact that we are wearing full service dress in 100 degree temps and I sweat gallons

Short Term Goal: to lean out before my winter bulker since Im not playing football this season I can afford to really pound the weights

Long Term Goal: 235lbs solid for spring time just in time for semi pro ball next season

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Ive pretty much taken everything thats been talked about on this board.

NItric Oxide supps-

noxplode
superpump250
supercharge
Dymatize expand
Shock Therepy

Creatines-
iSatori CEXL
Mono
green bulge
omega thunder
Storm

proteins-

syntrax nectar
ergopharm GF-pro
ON whey
iSatori eat smart
vp2
True Protien

multis-

Now Adam
Animal pak

Misc.-
ergomax
maxlmg
pheradrol
M1t
Prostanzalol
reboundxt
Activate
Trib

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____8/7_________, 2006[/QUOTE]

I just had my annual physical and everything is clean as a whistle

EricTheRed
08-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Id do either the Regeneration X , or the Primed / Ngorg'd combo

Sex:male

Height:6'2"

Weight:196

Body type:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):training for about 4 years starting out with football with a weight of 123lbs

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):using the satori! growth traning

not much cardio right now

whey protien
multi
fish oil
finishing clout

280grams of protien
400-450grams of carbs
3500-3800 cals

Current Daily water intake:1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:buld up mass and strenght

Long Term Goal:a nicely built 215lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

clout
x-factor
activate
swolev2
CEE
redline
Hblocker
CE-XL
Xtend
white blood
green buldge

StimX: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=729005
Powerfull “quick” log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=639548
GreenBulge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557075
Ener-G and Thunder: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524702
X-factor: In the main X-factor review thread
White blood: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=469332
Neurostim+C: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=384832
XF and AT http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=751172&page=6
Clout-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10489580#post10489580

found in last X-factor log

I can start the 23rd

TimoteoS
08-04-2006, 02:43 PM
lol, your not applying for anything or are you testing something already?
Yo I got some of this Jungle Warfar and Restore for my bulk.... Keep an eye out for my log

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Yo I got some of this Jungle Warfar and Restore for my bulk.... Keep an eye out for my log

definatly wll. tim bulking. this should be good!

pr35120
08-04-2006, 03:07 PM

PR35120

REQUIRED information:

Sex:m

Height:5'9

Weight:265

Body type:endo/meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):well ive been training nearly for 4 yrs ,been on a couple of cycles and tried a lot of different products.

6-7days a week , i workout on my bodyparts 2x a wek
2-3 times on the treadmill on a slight angle for 30-45 minutes.but i have been lagging lately on that
Current supplements (exact brand/product name):just noxplode and cellmass

Current Daily water intake:a gallon

Short Term Goal:mass

Long Term Goal:to get big and thick but not fat

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):very long list l

yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___8/ 05/__________, 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

FnF & Viperspit (Big V)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i filled this out,pr35120

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 03:10 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i filled this out,pr35120

you forgot what product you wanted to test :D

SPACECLOWN
08-04-2006, 03:35 PM

Adding Restore to Jungle Warfare would awesome!

IcyHotNate
08-04-2006, 03:53 PM
I want to review Regeneration X

Height: 6'1"

Weight:212

Body type:Endo

Training experience: Close to 2 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 days a week.
Mon: Chest
Tue: Back, abs, calves, forearms
Wed: Legs
Thur: Shoulders/traps, abs calves, forearms
Fri:Arms
Sat: off
Sun: abs, calves, foreamrs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:I walk for 25 min, on a slight incline, at 3.5mph after each workout

Current supplements: Multi vitamin, Protein, BCAA's

Current Diet:
Meal One: Breakfast: 6 egg whites, 1 yoke, 2 pieces of toast
Meal Two: Snack: 3 ounces of dried fruit, 1 baked potatoe, 1 protein shake
Meal Three: Lunch: Two chicken breasts w/hot sauce. 4 asparagus spears
Meal four: Protein Shake, BCAA's
Meal Five: 2 chicken breasts, 2 servings of brown jasmine rice
Meal Six: Protein shake, cottage cheese

Short Term Goal: Bulk

Long Term Goal: Compete Next summer, in oregon Ironman

Supplement history:I respond very well to everything I have taken. I've been looking for a good post workout supplement, I'd like to try this and see how it goes, I'm looking forward to using it.

I'd guess you guys would want to pick me, if you want a good review from a bodybuilder.

Here is a fairly recent picture of me.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=302630&d=1147397292

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 8/21/2006

sjl25
08-04-2006, 04:18 PM
I am interested in Regeneration X or Jungle Warfare.

Height:5'9"

Weight:166 lbs.

Body type:Ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I have been training fairly consistently for almost a year. On and off (more off than on) before that. I just got off of a 3 month layoff due to back rehabilitation, so I am eager to get back on a consistent training schedule. I have a lot of room for improvement, but so much the better for a supplement that can back up it's claims! ;)

Tuesday- shoulders, biceps
Wednesday- back, triceps
Saturday- chest, legs
Monday- off
Thursday- off

Friday- 30-45 minutes treadmill or boxing (shadow or heavy bag)
Sunday- 30-45 minutes treadmill

Instone Leanfire V2 Inferno
USPLabs cAMPHIBOLIC
Scivation Sesamin
Omega Cre-ethyl Thunder
Instone Post-Workout Reloaded
Ergopharm GF Pro
Cytosport Muscle Milk
GNC Whey Concentrate
Source Naturals Renewal Antioxidant Complex
Rexall Multi- Enzyme Formula

~2800 calories cardio and off days
~3200 calories training days

Guesstimated macros-
Protein: ~250-325g daily
Carbohydrates: ~150-200g daily
Fats: ~30-50g daily

1 to 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Adding 10-15 lbs. lean muscle mass.

Long Term Goal:
Looking like Mr. Aries! :D

None

Insert BB.com product list here. :cool:

Ehhh.... a little lean in this area. :o

None. Would be willing to post with JW log. (But I just had reconstructive facial surgery today, so my face will be edited out. :o

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 8/21/2006

punksurfer024
08-04-2006, 04:49 PM
hey fit when are yall choosing the testers??

Backa53
08-04-2006, 05:42 PM

Not Jungle Warfare or Venom. Any of the other three.

REQUIRED information:

Height: 5'10

Weight: 200

Body type: Mesomorph

I train to further my football skills and abilities. You should pick me because I can provide a log that includes my experiences during football games aswell as every day practice and weightlifting.
I am very very knowlegeable in training and nutrition and understand how to make a log and how to describe the way the supplement is treating me.

I have 1200 posts on athletes.com, the sister site of bodybuilding.com, so I am a very reputeable member. I could also put a log there if you'd like.

I have won two Topic Of the Weeks, and placed in the top three numerous other times.

My weightlifting stats are in the sig.

I will be lifting 2-3 times per week during the football season. I will lift after practice

Football Practice every day. Many sprints, especially during training camp.

Higher Power CEE
Higher Power Whey
Scivation Xtend
Generic Multi Vitamin
Optimum Nutrition Flax Oil Capsules

65-20-15 during the season and absolutely hyper calric. i im to eat at least 4500 calories per day.

1.5-3 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Go through the football season without losing strength or size and possibly gaining.

Long Term Goal:
Increase my overall strength, lean body mass and overall athletic ability.

None

Higher Power CEE
Higher Power Whey
Scivation Xtend
Generic Multi Vitamin
Optimum Nutrition Flax Oil Capsules
Ultimate Nutrition Micronized Creatine
Optimum Nurtion Whey
Optimum Nutrition BCAA's
NOW Adam Multi

My current training log:
http://forum.athletes.com/showthread.php?t=2112
(BB.com's sister site)

I have no problem posting pics for any of the products.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of (as soon as I get my package), 2006

Good Luck Testers !!

pu12en12g
08-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Product Preference: **** Jungle Warfare
Log title: The WAR against genetics: JUNGLE WARFARE

Height: 6ft
Weight: 249

Well first of all, I very rarely apply to test anything these days, but Author L. Rea has been a inspiration to me because he is one of the few experts in the industry that actually lives the bodybuilding lifestyle instead of just talking the talk like so many.

My own transformation has been from 130lbs to 260lbs in less than 10 years (around 4 years seriously lifting) , but because I intentionally put on more bodyfat than I would like I am currently doing a slow recomp. Although I realize that a recomp isn't necessarily the "fastest" fatloss path I am interested in maintaining the mass that I have been working hard to gain...

As far as training I've used MAX-OT, 5x5, ABCDE, Volume Training, Periodization etc.. I've gone through injuries and learned to listen to my body so I can keep growing and hitting the weights despite neck pain (C4 / C6).

Still 5 days a week with a 4 x 6-8 rep range... this has been the same for over 2 months now so no huge changes in the works. I did recently add SCT and Partials to my workouts but I should have been doing that all along. Workouts last around 1 hour (Minimal rest between sets... usually around 30 seconds which is why I feel that I could benefit from a hormonal boost)

Sun: Upper + Cardio
Mon: OFF + Cardio
Tue: Lower
Wed: Upper + Cardio
Thu: OFF + Cardio
Fri: Upper
Sat: Lower

Sun: Upper + Cardio
Mon: OFF + Cardio
Wed: Upper + Cardio
Thu: OFF + Cardio

Monday - Friday (low carb) im using:

Now ADAM Multi
Spirulina
ErgoPharm I-PRO
ACID
Bulk Carnitine
MAGnitude / BULGE
WRAATH
SesaGLOW
GlycerGROW

Saturday - Sunday (carb up) im using:

Now ADAM Multi
Spirulina
Palatinose
ErgoPharm I-PRO
MAGnitude / BULGE
WRAATH
SesaGLOW
GlycerGROW

Occasionally I'm using:

Bulk GABA
Melatonin
Black HOLE
White BLOOD

Ongoing research / development:

Would discontinue any confidential ongoing R & D for duration of log / review

Monday - Friday (low carb):

Fat: 57%
Carbs: 1%
Protein: 42%

~3500

Saturday - Sunday (carb up):

Fat: 18%
Carbs: 47%
Protein: 35%

~4500

Current Daily water intake: 1 liter per hour / 3+ liters during workout

Short Term Goal: Recomp to around 240lb+ @ 6-8%

Long Term Goal: Around 240lb to 250lb @ 6-8%

I have plenty of painkillers / valium available for my neck / sleep BUT they don't make or break me so I can either use them occasionally or avoid them.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Pretty much everything except actual AAS / PH.. see below for some idea

Whey Protein:

Syntrax Nectar - Fuzzy Navel (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=193296)
Syntrax Nectar - Roadside Lemonade (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=238720)
Syntrax Nectar - Apple Ecstacy (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=361156)
Syntrax Nectar - Crystal Sky (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=411108)
Syntrax - Isomatrix Reloaded (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=221589)
Syntrax Matrix - Perfect Chocolate (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=529549)
Molecular Nutrition - Whey Fruity (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=191283)
All The Whey - Orange (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=391929)
All The Whey - Chocolate (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=392778)
All The Whey - Vanilla (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4778188)
All The Whey - Banana (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=407583)
Optimum Nutrition - Anabolic Milk Protein (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4781059)
Optimum Nutrition - Vanilla Ice Cream (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=411871)
Optimum Nutrition 100% - Vanilla (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=187168)
Dymatize - Elite Whey (Berry Blast) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=2159812&postcount=1)
Dymatize - Elite Whey (Butter Cream Toffee) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=3825062&postcount=2)
Dymatize - Orange Dreamsicle (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=407697)
Cytosport - Cytogainer - Cookies n Cream (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4847639)
Instone - Smooth Chocolate (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=411860)
Substance WPI - Grape (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4819837)
Substance WPI - Watermelon (Original Version) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=471064)
Substance WPI - Watermelon (New and Improved version) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=6327032&postcount=26)
Substance WPI - Vanilla Bean (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=539908)
Black Star Labs - Watermelon Isolate (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=6168194&postcount=77)
Black Star Labs - Chocolate (WPC) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=532918)
Black Star Labs - Orange (WPC) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=533354)
Black Star Labs - Fruit Punch (WPC) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=533359)

Cell volumizers:

Controlled Labs - White Blood / Green Bulge Stack (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=546842)
NOW Foods 100% Pure Glycerine (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164581)
Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=418009)
Man - Clout (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=472836)
Get Diesel Nutrition - NOS Ether (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=452267)
Syntrax - Swole V2 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=186636)
Ergopharm - Stamino2 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=312317)
Met-Rx - Amped (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=641600)

Nitric Oxide precursors:

Controlled Labs - White Blood / Green Bulge Stack (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=546842)
Get Diesel Nutrition - Extreme NOS Precursor (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=126544)
Get Diesel Nutrition - NOS XXX (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?threadid=250500)
Cnidium (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=583493)

Fatloss / Thermogenics / Stimulants / Energy:

Myochem - Throttle 1400x (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=375899)
Get Diesel Nutrition - READY4WAR (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=383124)
KAL Fishoil (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=383827)
Get Diesel Nutrition - Diesel Fuel (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4727305)
LegalGear - Powertrain (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=539925)
Scivation - Neurostim / Neurostim C (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=562605)
Omega Sports - Powerjolt vs. Powerjolt V2 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565014)
Epic Nutrition - 5-Tetra (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572308)
Nutraceutics - ProEndorphin (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=606316)

EAA's / BCAA's:

Optimum Nutrition - Superior Amino 2222 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=400407)
Universal - Animal NitroG (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4848839)
Black Star Labs - NitroJet (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=361161)
Xtreme Formulations ICE (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=4719063&postcount=47)

Other / Specialized:

Legal Gear - Dermasize (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=321968)
Molecular Nutrition - X-Factor (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=502145)
Ergopharm - 6OXO (standalone) (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=613395)

Current / Progress Photos: http://technologyorgasm.com/upload/130-248.jpg

You agree to post BEFORE & AFTER Photos – For Jungle Warfare Testers & Hyperdrive Testers: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Aug 6th, 2006

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 06:48 PM
We are planning on choosing all the testers on Sunday, Then we need all the address's for shipping and when you get your products hopefully all by the 21st of August the logs can start :D The chosen testers will have ( 1 ) day to get me address's!!!!!!!!!!

BiggJohn
08-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I nominate Dominique and Blap Blaow. They have made some awesome reviews.

BiggJohn
08-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Product Preference: **** Jungle Warfare
Log title: The WAR against genetics: JUNGLE WARFARE

Height: 6ft
Weight: 249

[indent]Well first of all, I very rarely apply to test anything these days, but Author L. Rea has been a inspiration to me because he is one of the few experts in the industry that actually lives the bodybuilding lifestyle instead of just talking the talk like so many.

This guy is pretty damn good at reviewing too!

Viperspit
08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Looks like we have some great candidates so far, this is going to be tough choosing I'm sure. I've read a lot of your logs over the past year.

redvision
08-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Looks like we have some great candidates so far, this is going to be tough choosing I'm sure. I've read a lot of your logs over the past year.

My vote goes to Pu12en12g without a doubt... Awesome logs/reviews/journal so far and a very helpfull guy.

Redvision

Colin O'Malley
08-04-2006, 07:56 PM
I would like to apply for either the N-Gorge+Primed stack or the Jungle warfare,perferably the former.I will give detailed and unbiased,thoroughly subjective feedback every other day.I regularly log my w/o's so I have no qualms with adding them as well.

I am cutting with a modest deficit,strength preservation across the board increase on several lifts are what interest me the most.This is why I would like to test Jungle Warfare or the N-Gorged+Primed stack.

I would actually like to test Jungle Warfare and the N-Gorged+Primed stack but,hehe,I'll take what I can get;)

I should be selected on the grounds that I am quite dedicated to lifting and will offer excellent feedback in return for some help with shaving down my supplement bills,simply put.

I haven't done any logs or reviews in the past but as I said above,I've no problem with updating on the regular and I will post pre/post pics:)

Height:6'

Weight:198

Daily water intake:1-2 gallons but quite often much MORE,I work outside.

Bodytype:endo

Training experience:6 years lifting,10+ years of long distance running

Training Schedule/Protocol:
My lifting is comprised of lower reps with heavier weight and usually some static holds and drop sets towards the end of each muscle group.I do a lot of Olympic lifting with an emphasis on explosive strength taking the forefront over traditional bodybuilding principles.

Day 1 chest/shoulders
Day 2 legs/abs
day 3 rest day
day 4 back/bi's

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:10 minutes post w/o of steady state;jogging at a steady clip.Sprints once per week.

Current supplements:
C N W bulk celadrin 1.5 g e/d
C N W glucosamine 1.5 g e/d
C N W cissus 4 g e/d
Costco Extra Strength fish oil yielding 2 grams epa/dha e/d
Primaforce CEE-to be dropped a week before the trials starts ,if I am selected.
200mg caffiene,pre w/o only

Macro breakdown is 50/25/25,pretty damn clean.

10 kcals b/w high pro/fiber,healthy fats,low carbs from fruit+whole grains only.Refeed at 2500-2700 once per week.

Short Term Goal:Cut to 180 at 10% b/f

Long Term Goal:
Deadlift 500 at a b/w of 180 with no straps/gloves.I haven't attempted maxing in several months,I can probably pull around 450 conventional with chalk but no straps/gloves.Last 1RM attempt had me at 435,with a solid hold for 4 seconds.

I also want to be reasonably lean and retain a decent degree of muscularity as well.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:No history and nothing now,see my signature ;)

Supplement history:
Creatine Mono-Optimum
a month long stint on Avant Lab's Sesathin while lean bulking
generic glucosamine
generic epa/dha
Rebound Xt-Designer Supps
E-Form with 3 grams add'l Formasin- 1 F a s t 4 0 0

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of the 21st, 2006.

Mr. Aries
08-04-2006, 09:43 PM
sunday is the 6th... hehe.... 21st is 15 days away from the 6th.. takes that long to ship? :D

fitnfirm
08-04-2006, 10:06 PM
sunday is the 6th... hehe.... 21st is 15 days away from the 6th.. takes that long to ship? :D

that is just a worse case scenerio, Id hate to promise someone a earlier date and disappoint them ya know! Id rather them be suprised by an earlier arrival :D Packages come from Vegas & California so I know sometimes USPS can doodle around.

adoniscomplex
08-04-2006, 11:27 PM
if i werent currently testing i would apply
that being said
i rec. pu12 and mr aries both do great logs

adbuster
08-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Product pref : Applied Lifescience Research Industries Inc. presents PRIMED™ or Jungle Warfare to complete a 12 week cycle of it!

Height: 5’9.5

Weight: 181

Body type: ecto/meso

I have always played sports competitively since I was a kid. Have played hockey, lacrosse, rugby and soccer. I have always had an athletic body except my 1st year of college when I decided not to play sports and eat McDonalds regularly, at my max I was weighing in at around 185. At this point I decided to get rid of this body and start hitting the gym. I am always the one calling people bugging them to come workout with me (when I need a spot) and I am always up for working out.

I hit the gym at leats 3 times a week sometimes more and do at least 3 exercises per body part.

DAY 1
Chest/Tris

Day 2
Back/Bis

Day3
Shoulders/Legs

Abs get thrown into the workout about twice a week.

No cardio while bulking
When cutting 15 mins after each workout and sometimes on off days

**** Jungle Warafare (almost finished a 8 week stack)
Omega Thunder
Muscle Juice

4 – 6 meals a day
4500-5000 cals/day

1.5 –2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
Bulk up to 190ish and keep fat gain to a minimum!

Long Term Goal:
180 ripped

V12
Cellmas
Jungle Warfare
Omega Thunder
Xpand
No-Xplode
Hydroxycut
Lipo 6
HotRox
ON whey
Nectar
Muscle Juice
Zforce

Check Sig

Check Sig

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ASAP, 2006

Viperspit
08-05-2006, 12:12 PM
NOTICE:
All Testers must have their Applications in this Thread by 3:00 p.m. EST, Sunday, August 6, 2006. Testers for each Product will be chosen by 12:01 a.m., Monday, August 7, 2006. Thank You For Your Interest In ****.

AtomicLee
08-05-2006, 12:20 PM
any room for an amateur strongman?

fitnfirm
08-05-2006, 12:26 PM
any room for an amateur strongman?

Fill out the required form and we will see :) Make sure to pick your preferred product too!

Actually for yourself I see you did, but did not choose a preferred product to test!

BB2K
08-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Best of luck to those chosen. I know these supps are gonna rock your world! I hit 365lbs on the bench today, a new PR 1 rep RAW max. I am sure Warfare will help me get to 405lbs soon enough.

Kang114
08-05-2006, 03:22 PM
id like to test the Regeneration X. If not the hyperdrive looks great as well. thanks.

xxdcmast
08-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I got a PM saying I didnt specify my choice, it was at the end of my details but I had the wrong WAR sorry guys. I put R4W instead of JW.

If I had a choice on which product to log I would choose JW but am willing to give any product a shot. I know **** makes some good products so no doubt any of these will be good

sparkymcg
08-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Product prefrence in order 1.N-Gorge & Primed 2.Hyperdrive 3.0 3.Regeneration X

Height: 6'1

Weight: about 180

Body type: meso

I have been weight lifting for 2 years now and I am getting more serious about training as time goes by. I think you should pick me as it would be good to see how effectively the supplements work as I have not used that many supplements in the past.

I try to go to the gym as much as i can this can range from 3-5 days a week

day 1 - chest and abbs
day 2 - bis and back
day 3 - shoulders and tris
day 4 - legs

Not alot but i sometimes use the tredmill in my house for a short period of time

Garnell Nutrition High Performance Whey

No set diet, I just try to eat as much as I can.

I drink alot of water i dont measure the amount i drink but i drink over 1.5litres when im in the gym.

Short Term Goal:
Get a bigger chest.

Long Term Goal:
Get bigger legs and improve on grip strength.

None

Garnell Nutrition High Performance Whey
Garnell Nutrition Enrage
Nutrisport Creatine Powder (monohydrate)

Will provide photos if needed

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 14th August, 2006

EME
08-05-2006, 05:46 PM
I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have applied to be product testers for ****.

I see some great applicants here!

- EME

Pitbull954
08-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I would like to test HyperDrive

Height: 6'1

Weight: 213

Training experience: I have been lifting on and off since I was 14 years old. I have been serious for about 3 years. I had a shoulder injury that set me back but everything is fine now

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Tuesday is Back/Bis/abs, Wensday is Chest/Tris, Friday is Legs/abs, Sunday is Shoulders/abs. I train most everything with a strict 3 seconds up/down form.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Monday/Thurday I get alot of cardio at work.

Current supplements: Anabolic Extreme Superdrol and Generic Labs X-Mass

Current Nutrition and Macros: 40/40/20 with 3800 to 4300 cals a day

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Bulk up as much as possible

Long Term Goal: http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2611/goalny2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Supplement history: No explode, MetRx Amped, Primed, Chaos, 17-HD, Pump tech, Nitrix, Ngorge, V-12 Turbo, Cee, Mono, Tri Creatine, Glutamine, list go's on and on!!!

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/50385-pitbull954s-superdrol-x-mass-cycle.html

Current / Progress Photos: Not a problem

baseballplayr71
08-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Would prefer Jungle Warfare. Thanks.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 176 about 15%BF

Clean Bulking

Bodytype: meso-endo

Current supplements:
Just 100% On Whey and Muscle Milk.

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Wrestled and played baseball in hich school so did some of and on then but got really serious into training when i was about 20 put on about 20lbs at the same BF% by the time i was 22. Ended up in a car accident that threw me off training for about 6 months and then as getting back into training and surfing had a shoulder injury last Feb, had surgery in July 06 and all my lifts are back up to par.

Mon: Chest/tris/calves
Incline DB press 12-10-8-6
flat DB press 12-10-8-6
Flat bench 3x10
Cable flys 3x10
Tricep ext. 3x 12
Rope tri ext. 3x10
skull crushers 3x 10

Tues: Back/bis
Wide Lat Pulldown 3x10
Close lat Pulldown 3x10 (superset)
Seated Rows 3x12
T-bar 3x10
Back exts. 3x15
Standing EZ curl 2x10
seated DB curls 3x15
Iso curls 3x10

Wed: Shoulders/abs
Lateral raises 3x10
shoulder press 3x10
front raises 3x10
rear flys 3x10

Thurs: Legs
Squats 4x10
Dead lifts 3x10
leg ext. 3x10
Hamstring curls
seated calf raises
standing calf raises

Sat. Abs/ rotator cuff

30mins low impact Tues, 20 mins High intensity (basketball) Wed and Sat.
Pinacle CEE
Whey protien
Muscle Milk (MRP during the day) and Probolic SR made by MHP(bed time)
San Tight
Current Diet (as much detail as possible): typically 6-8 meals (this is ideal)
10am 3 eggs + 3 egg whites, Wheat bread and Oatmeal.
12:30 Muscle milk
3:00 Turkey or chicken sandwhich (wheat bread) and yogurt
5:30 Chicken breast and veggies
8:00 workout
9:30 Whey shake

Water throughout the day about 70-80oz and maybe a gatorade
Short Term Goal:
drop to 168-170 and be at 10-11% bf and gain strength.
Long Term Goal be at 180 @ 10% bf

Can do pics whenever

none and none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Just creatine and NO for a month here and there. Oh and Ecdysten made by Thermolife.

Log:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=675428

PHULTRUM
08-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140 lbs

Body type: Athletic / toned

Training experience I am a personal trainer at Clinton County YMCA in Wilmington Ohio and I try the products myself before suggesting it to my clients.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Work out everyday with variying muscle groups per day.

2.0 M of running everyday

Blitz Cycle
Special Tactics
Lean Dreams
Hyperdrive 3.0

I eat pretty healthy with emphasis on high protein food

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: Continue to bulk up and cut up

Long Term Goal: Gain strength to lift 200% of my weight

No current photos but i can provide it if needed

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _13 August_, 2006

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 06:19 PM

Height: 5'6

Weight: 140 lbs

Body type: Athletic / toned

Training experience I am a personal trainer at Clinton County YMCA in Wilmington Ohio and I try the products myself before suggesting it to my clients.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Work out everyday with variying muscle groups per day.

2.0 M of running everyday

Blitz Cycle
Special Tactics
Lean Dreams
Hyperdrive 3.0

I eat pretty healthy with emphasis on high protein food

1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal: Continue to bulk up and cut up

Long Term Goal: Gain strength to lift 200% of my weight

No current photos but i can provide it if needed

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _13 August_, 2006

you forgot what product you wanna test, and alot of the info. :D

BB2K
08-05-2006, 06:26 PM
you forgot what product you wanna test, and alot of the info. :D

PUNKSURFER024 for President!!

NuclearArms
08-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Let me throw my name in the ring for product testing. The products of most interest are: Jungle Warfare, N-Gorge and Venom.

Back ground is many years of weight training, several articles on this site, a couple of supplement logs with the best being:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=729399&highlight=SAN+ATTITUDE

I'm 44 and can start the trial now. Photos will document the trial.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 06:28 PM
PUNKSURFER024 for President!!

yes i know I am the man, wait wait are you trying to compare me to george dubya? hmmmm im conflicting and confused by your statement now. :D

BB2K
08-05-2006, 06:35 PM
yes i know I am the man, wait wait are you trying to compare me to george dubya? hmmmm im conflicting and confused by your statement now. :D

Compare you to Dubya? no way man. I would compare you to Clinton...except i know you really didnt inhale....wink wink.

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Compare you to Dubya? no way man. I would compare you to Clinton...except i know you really didnt inhale....wink wink.

alright well i gotta go get some cigars for the wife then ;)

BB2K
08-05-2006, 07:08 PM
alright well i gotta go get some cigars for the wife then ;)

puff puff...give. puff puff...give. (write this down, this is good information) Also, always keep a clean towel near by, you dont want any "evidence" getting on your clothes. And lastly, Deny.....Deny....Deny...even if they got pics and video...DENY it all!

punksurfer024
08-05-2006, 07:30 PM
BODEBLDR2000's GUIDE TO PRESIDENCY:

puff puff...give. puff puff...give. (write this down, this is good information) Also, always keep a clean towel near by, you dont want any "evidence" getting on your clothes. And lastly, Deny.....Deny....Deny...even if they got pics and video...DENY it all!

ok im good to run then.

BB2K
08-05-2006, 07:34 PM
ok im good to run then.

All i ask for in return for my priceless advice, is a small island near the Samoan Islands. It must be stocked with protein drinks too.

Brently
08-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I would appy but I don't have any long or short terms goals! lol. jk

Hi FnF!

fitnfirm
08-05-2006, 07:49 PM
bodebldr2000 we appreciate your interest in **** products very much, but please keep the posts on topic, this is not a chat thread. Id like to keep it easy for other users to find the information.

Thank You! :)

EricTheRed
08-05-2006, 08:57 PM
fitnfirm

just FYI i can start my log earlier due to the US postal service killing the second part of my clout log:(

fitnfirm
08-05-2006, 09:07 PM
fitnfirm

just FYI i can start my log earlier due to the US postal service killing the second part of my clout log:(

we will pick testers tomorrow, and then ship asap, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones :)

AtomicLee
08-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Fill out the required form and we will see :) Make sure to pick your preferred product too!

Actually for yourself I see you did, but did not choose a preferred product to test!

It says at the bottom the Ngorge and primed stack. I probably should have put it at the top. my bad! good luck with your selection!

Backa53
08-06-2006, 10:18 AM
Pick me.

XCriticalBenchX
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I would like to start off by introducing myself. I feel as i am a respectable member, as i only give out information i am aware of, never make posts without consideration and never give anybody a hard time. I have been on bodybuilding forums for about 3 years, but just lately like a year ago, became a very active member! I would like to say thanks also you **** for giving us all this opportunity and best of luck to everybody who applies!

Height: 5`1 (Yes short, my parents are short, and i had surgery on my growth plates in my ankles, which caused me to stop growing at 15.)

Weight: 203

Bodytype: MESO

Training experience (as much detail as possible): I have been training since about 6th grade, when i feel in love with it. I beleive that is because my cuzin, who was two years older then me, was muscular, my uncle being a bodybuilder, and my dad never letting me lift because i was to young. When i got the chance to finally do it, i went nuts and became adicted. I hit many obsticles since that day, and i will outline them below.

6th Grade- Started lifting, had no clue what i was doing. Benched anc curled every day. I noticed my bench was always a lot higher then everybody elses, as now my chest is my best body part. Didnt have a good diet, i was just naturally a fat kid, not to fat, just all the baby fat still.

7th Grade- Started getting more muscular. But stil had the fat on me. Later that year, i slimmed down a bit. Started to train different bodyparts a day, but never really new about legs, rear delts, and all the small muscles.

8th Grade- Got really slim and skinny. All i cared about was a 6 pack but never really got 1. Started to eat less, but not to mcuh where i was super skiny, i was stil somewhat muscular.

9th Grade- Started taking protein powder after my cousin introduced me to it. Started getting stronger because i was in a high school weight room now pushing myself harder.

10th Grade- Started taking creatine. Gave up on the 6 pack thing, because i hold a lot of water around my stomach. Decided i wanted to be a bodybuilder, and started to learn what bulking meant and how to do it.

11th Grade- Started no2s, and tried doing a bodybuilding diet. I look back on it now, and realize, damn my diet sucked. But i was pretty big in 11th grade, compared to the other kids.

12th Grade- Started using bulk powders, arginine, and all those. Did two different cycles, one was of x-factor/activate, and the other was sesamin/melting point. It was a bulk followed by a clean bulk. I blew up senior year after my hockey season ended, put on like 20lbs. Got a lot stronger as well. Decided to push myself that much harder because i want to be a sucessful bodybuilder. I want to make it to the pros, and i no how hard i got to push myself. Started taking in a surplus of calories, learned what a real diet is, and learned a lot about my body.

Day 1- Quads/Calves/Biceps
Day 2- Chest/Rear Delts
Day 3-Back/Hamstrings
Day 4-Shoulders/Triceps

*I either do a 3 on 1 off, or 2 on 1 off depending on how i feel, if im stressed with shcool, or something else. Basically however i feel, if im getting to worn out, ill step it down. If im recovering great, boost it up a notch. I let my body judge for itself.

30minX2 or 3 times a week. I try to keep this low, sometimes not doing any, as im bulking, trying to pack on as much muscle as possible.

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):

All The Whey 100% Whey Protein Concentrate
Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice
ON Creatine MONO
Walgreens Premium Multi
Nature Valley Zinc
Nature Valley Vit C
NOW Dextrose
SAMS CLUB FISH OIL

Meal 1- 2 scoop weight gainer, 16oz milk, 1tbsp olive oil, 2/3 cup granola
Meal 2- PWO Shake 2 scoop protein, 60gm dextrose, 5gm creatine
Meal 3- 8oz Milk, 1 scoop weight gainer, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 4- Meat, Carb source (chicken pasta/Steak potato etc.)
Meal 5- Same as 4
Meal 6 (dinner)- Whatever mom makes, usally a meat and carb source
Meal 7- Protein Shake, Granola Bar
Meal 8- 2 scoops casin, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Close to 4000 cals.

close to 2 gals. I hold about 53% water.

Short Term Goal:

I would like to just constantly change. Whether that is getting leaner, bigger etc. Doesnt matter, as long as somethings changing, it gives me motivation to strive forward whether i have to change somethign for the better or the worse. I love my life, my body, and i appreciate everything given to me, and i want to make sure i always have that.

Long Term Goal: I would like to be a sucessful competitor in the NPC and move my way up to the IFBB League. I love everything about bodybuilding, and i want to be a mass monster.

NONE. Took a pill for acne way while back.

Dymatize Protein
All The Whey
EAS Protein
Creatine Mono
CEE
NO2
X-Factor
Activate
Sesamin
Melting Point

BULK- Designer Supplements Activate/Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=743093

CLEAN BULK- Designer Supplements Melting Point/Scivation Sesamin
http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796791

Can you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): YES

Why you should choose me: I feel like i should be chosen because i am very dedicated. I love what i do, and i respect anything given to me. I respect others and i am always willing to help out. Being a college student, money can be an issue, and sometimes stand in the way of you reaching your goals. I would do everything you ask, as you could see by my previous logs, and would love to help you guys out in every way!

TheBlueDevil
08-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Are there any active reviews of Venom at the moment? Currently on cycle and looking for a natural product to assist in cutting since i'm tired of t-3 and clen.

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 06:47 PM
the anticipations killing me :D

Outside backer
08-06-2006, 07:06 PM
i know i hate waiting which is the reason why i dont apply too much im impatient and just uslaly buy it first lol but regenx has me interested

fitnfirm
08-06-2006, 07:23 PM
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION

FOR US RESIDENTS ONLY

Congratulations Testers!!!!!!!

PLEASE PM ALL SHIPPING INFO BY TUESDAY AUGUST 8 2006 5 PM EST.

I want everyone to know that it was very hard to decide on who to choose, as there were so many great choices. Anyone that did not get chosen should apply again for future testing. If by chance there is a member that was chosen that must decline for whatever reason a replacement applicant will be notified by PM and a post in this thread.

As a reminder to applicants, You must have a log on BB.com & Anabolicbeast.com ( ****'s Forum ) You can also choose to log on additional boards of your choice but please let us know, so we may follow all logs :D

Testers for Hyperdrive 3.0

- Pitbull954

- Kang114

Testers for Regeneration X

- EricTheRed

- XXdcmast

Testers for N-Gorge & Primed

- redvision

- SoMdHunter

Testers for Jungle Warfare

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

PLEASE PM YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FORMAT BELOW

User Name :

Name of product Testing:

Full Name:

Shipping address:

WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING

When your package arrives in the mail please post in this thread that you have received your product (s) and please post a link to your **** supplement log.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

BB2K
08-06-2006, 07:26 PM

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

Congrats testers! Cant wait to see the logs on JW!!

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 07:28 PM

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

thanks for the oppurtunity, info PMed and stoked to get started!!!!

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 07:29 PM
oh yeah bode consider this log my first presidential campaign. :D

bigntall01
08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Male - 22 Years
Bodybuilder/ MMA Fighter
Training for Fight in October

Weight 195
Height 6'
Bf - 10%

I have never done any other "free" logs for products, I have only reviews products for which I have paid for.
I can do a complete log, day by day, as I am currently training every day for my upcoming fight. I am currently on **** Venon Special Tactics and I think Hyperdrive would be a nice addition.

punksurfer024
08-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Male - 22 Years
Bodybuilder/ MMA Fighter
Training for Fight in October

Weight 195
Height 6'
Bf - 10%

I have never done any other "free" logs for products, I have only reviews products for which I have paid for.
I can do a complete log, day by day, as I am currently training every day for my upcoming fight. I am currently on **** Venon Special Tactics and I think Hyperdrive would be a nice addition.

good luck on your fight, but cut off for applicants was sunday at 3pm.

Mr. Aries
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
good luck guys!!!! you guys gettin' some good stuff there :)

MuscleMom
08-06-2006, 08:36 PM
If you are still looking....I am interested in the NGorge.

Sex: F

Height: 5'3

Weight: 114

Body type: Meso with some endo qualities

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): I have basically lifted my whole life!(started in the 5th grade with the high school football team...Dad was coach). Anyway, I started competing about 5 years ago, first in Figure then switched about 2 years ago to bodybuilding.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I usually do a 3 day on 1 off rotation working either 1 or 2 bodyparts per session. I am currently lifting moderate weights for 8-10 reps of 4 sets. I am currently doing a Back/bi...chest/tri...legs...shoulders/abs/calves rotation. Trying to hit 3 or 4 exercises per BP.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-5 days a week of 20-30 min HIIT. Usually after weights.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):I have recently cycled off of most of my supps do to a move and just for convenience sake during it. I have continued to take Scivation X-Tend. I take daily Vits and flax oil. I also supp with whey and WPI.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): I am coming off of a contest about 2 months ago and am slowly getting the cals back in. I cycle my cals and have had good results putting on LBM and keeping fat to a minimum. My macros are about 50% p 20 c and 30 f. On my higher carb days the protein drops to about 40 and the carbs hit 40 and the fat at 20. I have better results having higher protein than carbs (I am very carb sensitive and get headaches when my carbs hit over a certain amount)

Current Daily water intake: b/t 1-2 gal

Short Term Goal: put on some more LBM

Long Term Goal: put on lots more LBM! continue to compete

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): took A LOT of Bev Int supps...which I got GREAT results from. (wish I could afford all the time). NO-Explode, Labrada Supercharge, recently tested shocker Nutrition NO...Krealkyn, hmm...I am sure there are more...

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Link at bottom to my Shocker log

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________August 14th_____, 2006

logester
08-06-2006, 08:54 PM

Height: 5ft 11in

Weight:192

Body type: Endo/Ecto (Put on weight somewhat easy, losing weight is hard!)

Started out 8th grade year lifting.. Weighing seriously 105 lbs, put on 30 lbs a year for 2 years. Got to 165 then it was harder to put on weight got some Creatine,Whey Protein, read a bunch on the forums asked every question possible. I even sometimes stayed up till like 2 researching and learning everything about dieting and proper nutrition. Steadily made it up to 200 lbs. Been cutting this summer and got down to about 192 (Where I'm at now).

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Abs I do 3 Sets Regular Bench not including warm up set with reps 10,8,6. Always go heavy and hard every set. 3 Sets Incline Bench same as above. Pec Deck/Flies. Same reps Go hard always. For Triceps I do 3 Sets of close grip bench then proceed to skull crushers.. Do 3 sets there, then either do dips/pushdowns, switch it up every few weeks. For Abs I mix it up a lot to shock my body. I do machines, leg lifts, crunches, bicycle kicks.

Day 2: Moderate Cardio Day ( 25-30 minutes on 7.0 incline walking steadily pace)

Day 3: Back/Biceps/Forearms/Abs - For Back I do 3 Sets deadlifts, always heavy every set after i'm warmed up.. 10-8-6 usually, mix it up ever few weeks to lower reps. Then I do Dumbell Rows or barbell rows same rep range. Lat Pull down 3 sets, same rep range, always 1 warmup set lighter. For Biceps I do 3 Sets single arm dumbell curls. Same rep range 10-8-6. Then I proceed and do either 3 sets two handed dumbell curls or hammer curls. For forearms i usually do front side wrist curls and back side wrist curls for 6 sets total. Then I pick up a weight I'd usually shrug with.. Lets say 80-85 lbs and just hold and squeeze my forearms/wrist/hands hard and feel the burn in my forearms. Do that 3 Sets to finish off Back/Bicep/Forearm day. Then I get on a couple different machines we have at our facility and do those, then ill either do bicycle kicks and or leg lifts. 3 sets each.

Day 4: High Intensity Cardio Day - I start out doing like 200 reps of jump ropes.. Do as many in a row as i can usually get 100, rest, then do 100 more. I then go on the treadmill/bike and either run on incline or bike hard until I've done this for 30-45 minutes.

Day 5: Legs/Shoulders - 3 Sets Squats, minus the warmup set of course. Always go parallel! Then I get on 3 different machines 1 for Quad/Hamstrings and Glutes. 3 Sets for each of those. I would go ahead and do calvs usually but i do it the next day and ill say why in a second. Shoulders - 3 Sets Dumbell Shoulder Press (FAV EXERCISE <---) 3 Sets 3 different ways so 9 sets total one going up and forward. One way going outword somewhat standing straight up, and other bending over to work rear lats. Also 3 Sets of shrugs.

Day 6 : Abs/Calvs/Cardio <-(Light)
Some people might think its weird but i like it to mix things up. I start out doing abs with a 12 LB. medicine ball and lay down on this decline and have someone throw the ball to me and i catch it, you probably know what im talking about but yeah i do 20-30 reps of that per set usually 3 sets. Then do leg lifts 3 sets 2 different angles, hold for as long as i can both times. Call it good and move to calvs which is right by the ab stuff in my gym. Do 3 sets regular seated calvs, then go to another machien where its kinda on an incline and do 3 sets (21's) 7 each way with toes pointing outside/inside and regular. I then go and do some light intensity cardio where I just go on the treadmill and put it on like 5.0 incline and walk for 20 minutes.

Day 7 : Sunday = Day of Rest :P

Sorry i mixed both Cardio and Lifting above since i rotate every other day. Hope its no biggie :P

NO-Xplode, 100% ON whey protein, Sesamin Oil, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Multivitamin ,Extra Vit. C 250 MG, Extra Vit. E 400 IU.,

3500-4000 calories. I basically try to eat anything thats high in protein but low in satured fat/low sodium. Anything lean meat especially steak,chicken,turkey and also tuna and salmon i love as far as fish goes.
I also drink atleast 3 Cups of Green Tea per day.<-- Love that stuff with a passion

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallon

Short Term Goal: Cut down to 170-175 Lbs. Also maybe try out this product? :P

Long Term Goal: Set Bench Record at 175 Lbs, be really ripped and get some ladies :)

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Whey, Casein, Creatine Titrate, Creatine Monohydrate, Creatien Ethyl Ester, Swole v2, No-Xplode (old kind & new kind) Green Bulge, White Blood, xpand, SANS tight, v-12 turbo, fish oil,flax oil and multi's, maybe more but i forget.

None, id seriously love to though.. It would help me stay more motivated as well. I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time.
Current / Progress Photos: Have them check out www.myspace.com/comstock0769 has them.. If you dont have myspace and it wont let you check ill send them individually on aim, or www.facebook.com/comstock0769 has them.. Not very many though.

I would love to tryout VENOM Hyperdrive 3.0™. I seriously need a good fatburner to tryout and I promise you I would do a log and make sure my diet is in keep shape so it works properly.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of AUG 21, 2006

fitnfirm
08-06-2006, 09:28 PM
BUMP FOR TESTERS CHOSEN!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION

FOR US RESIDENTS ONLY

I want everyone to know that it was very hard to decide on who to choose, as there were so many great choices. Anyone that did not get chosen should apply again for future testing. If by chance there is a member that was chosen that must decline for whatever reason a replacement applicant will be notified by PM and a post in this thread.

As a reminder to applicants, You must have a log on BB.com & Anabolicbeast.com ( ****'s Forum ) You can also choose to log on additional boards of your choice but please let us know, so we may follow all logs :D

- Pitbull954

- Kang114

- EricTheRed

- XXdcmast

- redvision

- SoMdHunter

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

PLEASE PM YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FORMAT BELOW

User Name :

Name of product Testing:

Full Name:

Shipping address:

WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING

When your package arrives in the mail please post in this thread that you have received your product (s) and please post a link to your **** supplement log.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Seth25
08-06-2006, 10:10 PM

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

Thanks for this opportunity FNF,Pm sent

fitnfirm
08-06-2006, 10:42 PM
We are excited to see all the great new logs starting soon, We are wondering what kind of original titles you will all have :D Should be lots of fun :)

pu12en12g
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM

- pu12en12g
- punksurfer024
- SpaceClown
- Seth25

Awesome... definately looking forward to it !!

redvision
08-06-2006, 11:12 PM

- redvision

- SoMdHunter

Thanks a lot for that opportunity! Looking forward to review both products!

Redvision

fitnfirm
08-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Awesome... definately looking forward to it !!

PU, wait till you see Vipers pics he took today, after using JW for 6 weeks, OMG!!!!!! Ill get you a link when he posts them.

We look forward to your log too!!!!! Seeing how your the best and all ;)

pu12en12g
08-07-2006, 01:59 AM
PU, wait till you see Vipers pics he took today, after using JW for 6 weeks, OMG!!!!!! Ill get you a link when he posts them.

LMAO :p

Can't wait to see the pics !!

redvision
08-07-2006, 06:38 AM

Very interested in seeing them also! Please post a link!! :D

Redvision

SoMdHunter
08-07-2006, 09:54 AM
PM sent with shipping info as requested. I'm really looking forward to this log since I haven't been on creatine in over 4 months now!

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to conduct some product testing for ****!

fitnfirm
08-07-2006, 11:13 AM
PM sent with shipping info as requested. I'm really looking forward to this log since I haven't been on creatine in over 4 months now!

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to conduct some product testing for ****!

Great, that makes this testing even better!!!!! Im totally psyched now!!!!!!! Promise me one thing though, Try to control the amount of time you stare at yourself in the mirror at the gym, LOL IM BAD!!!!! I cant get enough of myself, esp on bicep day and shoulders & Chest day. Just wait till you see the pumps :eek:

fitnfirm
08-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I NEED 2 MORE ADDRESSES TO SHIP

XXDCMAST
PITBULL954

B-baldy
08-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Good luck everybody. I'll be watching the logs

fitnfirm
08-07-2006, 12:19 PM
I NEED 1 MORE ADDRESS TO SHIP

PITBULL954

RichardRussell
08-07-2006, 02:31 PM
LOL... I'd say send it to me, but I already know I love Hyperdrive!

(HI FnF!!!)

I NEED 1 MORE ADDRESS TO SHIP

PITBULL954

SoMdHunter
08-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Great, that makes this testing even better!!!!! Im totally psyched now!!!!!!! Promise me one thing though, Try to control the amount of time you stare at yourself in the mirror at the gym, LOL IM BAD!!!!! I cant get enough of myself, esp on bicep day and shoulders & Chest day. Just wait till you see the pumps :eek:

LOL! You are sooo bad. You been learning from EME? ;) Or did Kendra teach you how to be bad? I'll log this over on IM as well. I'll be on the lookout for it.

fitnfirm
08-07-2006, 07:39 PM
ALL ADDRESSES ARE IN, THAT IS RECORD TIMING!!!!!!!!

BE PREPARED FOR A GREAT RIDE!!!!!

Viperspit
08-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Looking forward to the Logs guys. Please follow the supplemental instructions, and as always if you have any questions on the products, don't hesitate to ask.

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 11:10 AM
started log prematurely :D , just to get the the name out there so no-one can take it!!!! haha. anyway here it is for BB.com

Guerrilla Operations: A Jungle Warfare log..... by: punksurfer024
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=866915
http://www.**********.com/health_talk/Guerrilla-Operations-A-Jungle-Warfare-logby-punksurfer024-to-11098.html
http://www.anabolicbeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316

ok there are all the sites i will be logging this on, AB,BB, and nutri-craze

Seth25
08-08-2006, 11:36 AM
started log prematurely :D , just to get the the name out there so no-one can take it!!!! haha. anyway here it is for BB.com

Guerrilla Operations: A Jungle Warfare log..... by: punksurfer024
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=866915

im gonna go ahead and get the one on AB up and running in a second.
Hell no you took my title

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Hell no you took my title

******COMING SOON*******
"Jungle Warfare:Guerilla Operations Log

haha i didnt even see that, lol. dammit! i guess i can change names if you want me to.

Seth25
08-08-2006, 11:59 AM
******COMING SOON*******
"Jungle Warfare:Guerilla Operations Log

haha i didnt even see that, lol. dammit! i guess i can change names if you want me to.
No its cool, I'll go with my 2nd choice"Welcome to the Jungle: Warfare log"
Good luck bud with the log.

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 12:00 PM
No its cool, I'll go with my 2nd choice"Welcome to the Jungle: Warfare log"
Good luck bud with the log.

right on i appreciate it. reps to you my friend!!!!haha

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 01:08 PM
ALL ADDRESSES ARE NOW IN THE CANDY MAN'S HANDS :)

Some of you will receive products sooner depending on your location.

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 01:25 PM
ALL ADDRESSES ARE NOW IN THE CANDY MAN'S HANDS :)

Some of you will receive products sooner depending on your location.

where are they shipping from?

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 01:39 PM
where are they shipping from?

I believe Las Vegas :D

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 03:57 PM
ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE SHIPPING MODE, I HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS FOR EVERYONE BUT 3 PEOPLE, WHICH I WILL PM THEM TO YOU LATER TODAY.

RED-VISION- YOURS IS BEING SHIPPED TOMORROW

XXDCMAST & ERICTHERED- yours is shipping next week, waiting for new shipment of Regeneration X, you will still have it before my deadline quoted though.

Be on the lookout for a PM from me with your tracking numbers :D

All forms of bribery will be considered to get your tracking number sooner :D LOL

punksurfer024
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
ALL PACKAGES ARE IN THE SHIPPING MODE, I HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS FOR EVERYONE BUT 3 PEOPLE, WHICH I WILL PM THEM TO YOU LATER TODAY.

XXDCMAST & ERICTHERED- yours is shipping next week, waiting for new shipment of Regeneration X, you will still have it before my deadline quoted though.

All forms of bribery will be considered to get your tracking number sooner :D LOL

wow we get tracking numbers and everything, im enjoying testing for **** already!!

does a$$ kissing count as bribery?

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 04:08 PM
wow we get tracking numbers and everything, im enjoying testing for **** already!!

Ya buddy, and soon ill be there to wash your car and clean your house, its all about making the customers happy :D

SoMdHunter
08-08-2006, 05:12 PM

I agree! Never been treated this nice as a tester before.

EricTheRed
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM

sounds good to me

thanks Fitnfirm!

Stonecoldtruth
08-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Not to grabass too much but I'm very excited to see these logs, **** has some amazing products and I've seen the way they've made FnF and VS transform before my very eyes.

SCT

EME
08-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Congratulations Everyone!

I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

Please feel free to e-mail or PM any of us at Team **** if you have any questions about the supplements.

- EME

- Pitbull954

- Kang114

- EricTheRed

- XXdcmast

- redvision

- SoMdHunter

- pu12en12g

- punksurfer024

- SpaceClown

- Seth25

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 09:41 PM
I agree! Never been treated this nice as a tester before.

Thank You! That comment really means alot!!!! This is a team effort, You see me & Viperspit on the boards but the gals at **** get the info I sent them and they busted booty getting all that ready so fast, And yes I dont see testers get tracking numbers often either, I think **** went above and beyond alot of peoples expectations, and thats one reason why I love them so much!!! A happy customer is a repeat customer ya know!

So thanks for the kind words everyone! and start thinking of some cool titles to your logs! Punksurfer beat ya all to the punch already! In order to go into his log you need to first apply face paint, LOL

This is going to be so great, We have a great bunch of testers here!!!!!!

fitnfirm
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
The tracking numbers are now working, Your products are on the way!!!

fitnfirm
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Punksurfer :D Your package is already in Florida!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for D Muscle baby!!!!!!!!

punksurfer024
08-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Punksurfer :D Your package is already in Florida!!!!!!!!!! Get ready for D Muscle baby!!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!! DHL is hella fast. it was in oxnard cali last night!!!!

fitnfirm
08-09-2006, 01:32 PM
SoMdHunter, Seth25, Kang114------Your packages have been delivered :D

It appears a signature is required, FYI !!!!!

punksurfer024
08-09-2006, 01:34 PM
hmmmm says estimated delivery date is 8/15/06 but the facility its at is 10 minutes from my house. hmmmmmm im hoping thats CYA date just incase it gets lost in the facility or something of sort.

Seth25
08-09-2006, 01:35 PM
I just came on here to post that, thanks FNF/****
I will begin on the 21st as I'm finishing up my current log. I will pre start the log this Mon though.

punksurfer024
08-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I will begin on the 21st as I'm finishing up my current log. I will pre start the log this Mon though.

kick some @ss and take some names!

SoMdHunter
08-09-2006, 01:38 PM

It appears a signature is required, FYI !!!!!

Yeppers! Got them in my hands now! The log will start tomorrow, even though I have already done 2 routines this week. BTW....what section do you want us to log this on AB?

fitnfirm
08-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeppers! Got them in my hands now! The log will start tomorrow, even though I have already done 2 routines this week. BTW....what section do you want us to log this on AB?

ON AB there is a Book keeping section, thats the one! :D

fitnfirm
08-09-2006, 02:16 PM

Yes, thats cool! I know!!!!!!

fitnfirm
08-09-2006, 02:17 PM
hmmmm says estimated delivery date is 8/15/06 but the facility its at is 10 minutes from my house. hmmmmmm im hoping thats CYA date just incase it gets lost in the facility or something of sort.

Im sure you will get it tomorrow, Mine always say that, its always here before that date.

redvision
08-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Great service!!!! Good luck to all testers, seem like SOLID products!!!

Looking forward to your logs!

Later,

REdvision

MuscleMom
08-09-2006, 09:31 PM
:mad: ...darn how I wish I had made the cutoff b4 the time.... Sounds like a great testing to be part of. Next time....

SPACECLOWN
08-10-2006, 03:08 PM
JW is in hand!!!!
T-minus 8 days till log start.

fitnfirm
08-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Testers remember to put a link to your log in this thread when you start it ok! :D

pu12en12g
08-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Testers remember to put a link to your log in this thread when you start it ok! :D

Yes Ma'am :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=870003

Spaniard00
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM
REQUIRED information:

Sex:Male

Height:6 feet

Weight:180

Body type:Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): There is nothing I care more about than Bodybuilding. Its the only thing I think about and I beleive **** is the only honest company their is. They give the results they say and are honest and reputable.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Monday: Chest / calves Tuesday: Back and Abs Wednesday: Rest Thursday: Biceps Triceps Friday : Rest Saturday: Shoulder and Legs Sunday: Rest Monday: Repeat. Everything I do is Super setted for maximal muscle gains. I workout after second meal around 1 oclock and always have a post workout shake.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):I do High Intensity cardio when waranted on cutting phases. No more than two times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): No supplements at the moment. But I am going to use JW and Restore for my next stack.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): 40% Protein, 40% carbs, and 20% EFA's.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal:15 of muscle

Long Term Goal: 220 pounds at 7% BF

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:No medication

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):I used Creatine Monohydrate, Casein and Whey Proteins, Glutamine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Multi Vitamin, and Essential Fatty Acid capsules.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None

Current / Progress Photos:None
e

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _Wednesday the 16th, 2006

EricTheRed
08-17-2006, 03:00 PM
any news on the regeneration-X?

fitnfirm
08-17-2006, 03:38 PM
any news on the regeneration-X?

I was about to email you! Im working on trying to get that to you faster, the main office is still out but I have an idea and will get back to you tonight or tomorrow. If I have to drive to your house on my bicycle to get it to you I will ;)

EricTheRed
08-17-2006, 04:02 PM
I was about to email you! Im working on trying to get that to you faster, the main office is still out but I have an idea and will get back to you tonight or tomorrow. If I have to drive to your house on my bicycle to get it to you I will ;)

well isnt that sweet of you, thanks for helping us testers out so much!

fitnfirm
08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Ok, the Regeneration X testers products are shipping today for

Ericthered

xxdcmast

Its hard keeping this stuff on the shelves, Ill send you tracking numbers later today :D

fitnfirm
08-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Ok, the Regeneration X testers products are shipping today for

Ericthered

xxdcmast

Its hard keeping this stuff on the shelves, Ill send you tracking numbers later today :D

These products have shipped and tracking numbers have been sent to the Testers :D

elitelikethat
08-18-2006, 04:36 PM

Height: 5'10

Weight: 185

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!): i been training smart for 2 years now after learning abotu supplements/ the right ways to work out i been hitting the gym alot i work out 5 times a week with my work out partner we been consistent for 8 months now we have been through everything u can name and are actually in the process of setting up our next cycle this stuff sounds liek it would be great to test out we can give you real feedback inclucing daily diaries

Workout Logs

Bulking Cycle utilizing the 5x5 principle while still maintaining a good body/fat ratio by using calisthenics on the weekends. Mark an X within the [] to indicate that this was performed perfectly, and a slash if there was an inadequacy. Make sure to write down what the problem was and ways to correct it.

Monday –

5x5 Bench Press – 185LBS [ ]
5x5 Decline Press – 155LBS [ ]
5x5 Incline Press – 145LBS [ ]
5x5 Standing Military Press – 95LBS [ ]
5x5 Upright Rows with Barbell – 95LBS [ ]

Tuesday –

5x5 Barbell Curl – 95LBS [ ]
5x5 Barbell Bent over row – 135LBS [ ]
5x5 Close-Grip Bench Press (tricep) – 205LBS [ ]
5x5 Forearm Curl – 95LBS [ ]

Wednesday –

5x5 Deadlift – 185LBS [ ]
5x5 Squat – 185LBS [ ]
5x5 Barbell Shrugs – 205LBS [ ]

Thursday –

Day OFF.

Friday –

5x5 Bench Press – 190LBS [ ]
5x5 Decline Press – 160LBS [ ]
5x5 Incline Press – 150LBS [ ]
5x5 Standing Military Press – 100LBS [ ]
5x5 Upright Rows with Barbell – 100LBS [ ]

Saturday –
50 Pushups [ ]
25 FingerTip Pushups [ ]
25 Knuckle Pushups [ ]
25 Hindu Squats [ ]
25 Squats [ ]

Sunday –

Day OFF.
we have done some changes but over all we follow this main routine

10 min every work out day before and 10 min after and wanna increase that

we each just ordered some xfactor sizeon and superpump 250. hes on noxplode right now and im only on whey protien since im waiting for the stuff to get in but i can put my other products on hold. for this test

as much water as i can drink maybe a little more then a gallon a day

Short Term Goal: i wanna gain at least 15 pounds of straight muscle and lose about 2-3 % of my body fat

Long Term Goal: wanna get straight lean muscle i wanna be cut but be big i want my body fat to be around 5-8% and my weight to be at 185-190 ill be happy with that
none

wow theres alot ephedra,noxplode,whey protien, cell mass, nitrix, axis-ht, cytogainer, fast twitch, redline, are ones that i have used in the past 8 months

ya

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _august 21____________, 2006

redvision
08-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Hello, there is the link to my Primed & N'Gorge log, starting next Monday:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=877057

I'll start the log on AB tomorrow :)

Thx again,

Redvision

SPACECLOWN
08-21-2006, 06:45 AM
Day 1 today
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=879173

Also available at Anabolic Beast and IM