PDA

View Full Version : Vitargo

SDSU
08-04-2006, 08:28 AM
this is suppose to be an amazing post workout carbohydrate to take in place of a matlodextrin/dextrose combination. Vitargo is derived from swedish wazy maze, and i have heard so much about it being the next big thing for creatine delivery. Has anyone ever tried Vitargo and can say it is far supperior to malto/dexrtose? I have my concerns about this product because you would think more companies would want to carry it, but bodybuilding.com only shows two companies that carry vitargo. Nutrex (with creatine) and Professional Supplements (pure Vitargo).

thanks for the input.

njmuscle66
08-04-2006, 09:31 AM
I have and it is -PURE and SIMPLE. Only thing I used post workout and used it as a carb up for my last show with tremendous success. Yes it is more expensive but worth it TO ME.......I use the Professional supplements product and add creatine and Glucophase (DS) to increase the benefits!

SDSU
08-04-2006, 09:37 AM
I have and it is -PURE and SIMPLE. Only thing I used post workout and used it as a carb up for my last show with tremendous success. Yes it is more expensive but worth it TO ME.......I use the Professional supplements product and add creatine and Glucophase (DS) to increase the benefits!

serving size says two scoops, which is like 72 g i believe. Is that much really necessary, would the same benefits of this product be obtained by consuming 1 scoop (36 g) with creatine, etc... Might be able to use the product longer consuming 36 g compared to 72 g.....