PDA

View Full Version : Animal Nitro FAQs

G Diesel
08-03-2006, 08:41 AM
Here are some FAQs on the first specialized EAA product to hit the market, Animal Nitro: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=180
Feel free to fire away with any questions you don't see covered here. Peace, G

Anji
08-03-2006, 03:10 PM
G, I have a question for you and I want your sincere opinion Bro…
You known students life it’s difficult when we are talking about cash so what is the best way to my supplementation, considering the Pak a foundation I should go with:
Nitro+ Liver tabs or Pump+ Liver tabs

Maybe this is an old question but what you consider a priority Aminos or Creatine?
I’m testing the Pump right now and I have awesome results, but I have awesome results with Nitro too…

Sorry if I’m putting you in a delicate position

naturalguy
08-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Nitro & Nitro G are awesome. I used them this year while cutting and I gotta say for the first time while cutting, I gained some muscle and gained strength. Any other time that I was cutting in the past, I would lose some muscle and a lot of strength.

I didn't see as much effects with Nitro while bulking so for the sake of money I will probably only use Nitro while cutting but I may give it a go for bulking again in the fall.

G Diesel
08-04-2006, 06:31 AM
G, I have a question for you and I want your sincere opinion Bro
You known students life its difficult when we are talking about cash so what is the best way to my supplementation, considering the Pak a foundation I should go with:
Nitro+ Liver tabs or Pump+ Liver tabs

Maybe this is an old question but what you consider a priority Aminos or Creatine?
Im testing the Pump right now and I have awesome results, but I have awesome results with Nitro too

Sorry if Im putting you in a delicate position

No delicate position at all Anji... I've been a broke college student before trying to figure out how to most effectively spend my precious few bucks on supps. If I were you in that spot, I'd go with Pump and get your aminos in bulk from the Liver tabs and protein powder. Nitro is a great and effective product, but definitely a specialty supplement... Worry about covering the basics and add the luxury items when it is fiscally feasible. Peace, G

Anji
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM
No delicate position at all Anji... I've been a broke college student before trying to figure out how to most effectively spend my precious few bucks on supps. If I were you in that spot, I'd go with Pump and get your aminos in bulk from the Liver tabs and protein powder. Nitro is a great and effective product, but definitely a specialty supplement... Worry about covering the basics and add the luxury items when it is fiscally feasible. Peace, G

Thanks a lot for advice G, I really appreciate it bro

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Thanks a lot for advice G, I really appreciate it bro

G's a good man. A man of his word.