PDA

View Full Version : CONTROLLED LABS - Black Hole™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Black Hole™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)
by pt@controlledlabs.com

http://www.controlledlabs.com/catalog/images/black_hole-lowres.jpghttp://www.controlledlabs.com/catalog/images/black_hole%20supp%20facts.jpg

What is Black Hole™ ?

As you can guess from the name, it is the first appetite enhancer in bodybuilding supplements history.

Black Hole™: Appetite Enhancement Formula

Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it’s not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole™ from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven’t eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on….

Key Attributes:

- Fast Absorption/Fast Acting
- Eat More Than Ever Before
- Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass
- Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women
- Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat
- Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories
- Also Acts as a Natural Pain and Joint Supplement

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides™ Complex:

Everyone knows that marijuana makes you hungry. So how does an athlete or bodybuilder increase their appetite naturally without having to deal with an illegal drug? Well, if there were a chemical that was physically similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, then it could potentially activate the same receptors and elicit the increased hunger response. There just so happens to be a group of alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure.

The next step was to look for herbs that contained these alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids. The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide. Not only does the clinical information show that they can mimic them, but they can even bind to the receptors for a longer period of time than can the other two types. This means that Black Hole™ will help produce hunger stimulating effects potentially greater than anything you have experienced before.

The oral bioavailability of these alkylamides has also been shown to be extremely high in human studies, so they will make it to the receptors without getting degraded by the gastric juices and/or the liver. Because the alkylamides bind to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, Black Hole™ can also potentially help with anti-inflammatory response and better immune system function over the long term.

Now that you are hungry and have begun stuffing your mouth with tons of protein and good carbohydrates, what is your body going to do with all of those calories….

Digest-It-All™ Complex:

It wouldn’t be in your best interests to create a huge appetite and not have the ingredients to help you digest all of those extra calories, which is why we included the Digest-It-All™ complex in Black Hole™. Digest-It-All™ will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines. Ginger has been added to help increase the volume of bile excreted from the gallbladder, as well as for its anti-oxidant benefits. Giant Knotweedl has also been added as an anti-oxidant. These two powerful anti-oxidants will help scavenge free radicals that can result from greater food consumption.

You asked for it and now you have it, the first and only appetite stimulator supplement on the market, Black Hole™!!

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 09:18 AM
I've seen the Black Hole™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?

It should be available Friday August 4th on BB.COM

Where can I purchase Black Hole™ and how much will it cost ?

You can buy it at your local Vitamin Shoppe or online from internet retailers (around $30-$35):
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

How many capsules per serving ?

How many servings per bottle ?

How many servings per day ?

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

So... what time during the day should I take Black Hole™ ?

You will want to take it before your biggest meal of the day or during the time of day when you are naturally less hungry

Does Black Hole™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No

Why shouldn't I drive or operate machinery after consuming Black Hole™ ?

This is a precaution due to the potent nature of the all-natural extracts. If you are very sensitive to Black HOLE, you may experience a sedative / euphoria effect.

I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is Black Hole™ good for me ?

Black Hole™ is a great option for carbup days

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Black Hole™ ?

Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Fishoil / EFA
Plenty of water
Multivitamin
Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Black Hole™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
SesaGlow™ for nutrient partitioning
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
White Blood™ (pre-workout or before bed)

I'm on medication, should I take Black Hole™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™

I have a health condition, should I take Black Hole™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™

Is it necessary to cycle Black Hole™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off Black Hole™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks

When starting Black Hole™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?

Follow the initial dosing instructions

When cycling off of Black Hole™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

This is not required

What are some good indications that I'm gaining lean mass while on Black Hole™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Green Bulge™ ?

Yes

Can I stack Black Hole™ with White Blood ™ ?

Yes

Can I stack Black Hole™ with GlycerGrow ™ ?

Yes

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Blue Up ™ ?

Yes

Can I stack Black HOLE™ with Blue Up ™ (Stim Free) ?

Yes

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Purple Wraath™ ?

Yes

Can I stack Black Hole™ with SesaGlow™ ?

Yes

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Yes, for complete details see www.controlledlabs.com

Is Black Hole™ for men or women ?

Both

What about drug tests ?

Black HOLE does not contain THC. Cannabis itself contains many different "cannabinoids" and drug tests "test" for a very specific psychoactive analogue delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),... cannabinomimetics can have similar properties (appetite enhancement for example) without testing positive for actual THC or experiencing dependence etc...

So the short version is that with Black HOLE, we aren't trying to create a "legal high".... but only isolate and mimic the appetite stimulant properties (focusing on the CB1 and CB2 receptors - see the write-up above).

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

MCWTRAINER
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the info man! Sounds like good stuff!!

Kledz
08-03-2006, 12:05 PM
Is there any evidence supporting these various "Cannabinomimetics" and appetite stimulation or is it simply speculation?

Edit: Also before you tell me to "google", or pubmed or what not. I read through your references and found nothing in any of the abstracts about CB1 or CB2 binding with either plant. Please clarify where I may have missed anything.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Is there any evidence supporting these various "Cannabinomimetics" and appetite stimulation or is it simply speculation?
from the write-up:

"alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure."

some of the studies mentioned confirm that these compounds activate these receptors. which is why we looked into them. our use before the product was launched confirmed our theory that they would increase the appetite like prescription cannabinoids do. they also confirm that they would be good for boosting the immune system (hence benefits that some see from regular Echinacea extract).

here is just one of the studies that show that they bind to the receptors (and very strongly too):

Stefan Raduner, Adriana Majewska, Jian-Zhong Chen, Xiang-Qun Xie, Jacques Hamon, Bernard Faller, Karl-Heinz Altmann, and Jürg Gertsch. Alkylamides from Echinacea are a new class of cannabinomimetics - CB2-receptor dependent and independent immunomodulatory effects. J. Biol. Chem, 10.1074/jbc.M601074200

and yes, the testers so far have seen that the compounds are increasing their appetite/how much they can eat.

Kledz
08-03-2006, 12:29 PM
from the write-up:

"alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure."

some of the studies mentioned confirm that these compounds activate these receptors. which is why we looked into them. our use before the product was launched confirmed our theory that they would increase the appetite like prescription cannabinoids do. they also confirm that they would be good for boosting the immune system (hence benefits that some see from regular Echinacea extract).

and yes, the testers so far have seen that the compounds are increasing their appetite/how much they can eat.

Yes, I read the write up. So you're confirming the entire product is based on speculation?

Also I read all the references given and in no place did I see any of the studies confirm the activation of either CB1 or CB2. What prescription cannabinoids are you referring to exactly when you are comparing appetite increase?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Yes, I read the write up. So you're confirming the entire product is based on speculation?

Also I read all the references given and in no place did I see any of the studies confirm the activation of either CB1 or CB2. What prescription cannabinoids are you referring to exactly when you are comparing appetite increase?
Stefan Raduner, Adriana Majewska, Jian-Zhong Chen, Xiang-Qun Xie, Jacques Hamon, Bernard Faller, Karl-Heinz Altmann, and Jürg Gertsch. Alkylamides from Echinacea are a new class of cannabinomimetics - CB2-receptor dependent and independent immunomodulatory effects. J. Biol. Chem, 10.1074/jbc.M601074200

this one shows it, as do others. I did not "confirm" anything is based on speculation. the fact that they bind to the receptors is proven. the fact that they increase appetite is not directly stated, but can easily be inferred and has been shown so far by the people keeping logs. the other things that they were looking for in the studies, immune system boosting, are activated with the same receptors.

Are you even interested in any of our products?

Kledz
08-03-2006, 12:46 PM

this one shows it, as do others. I did not "confirm" anything is based on speculation. the fact that they bind to the receptors is proven. the fact that they increase appetite is not directly stated, but can easily be inferred and has been shown so far by the people keeping logs. the other things that they were looking for in the studies, immune system boosting, are activated with the same receptors.

Are you even interested in any of our products?

This is the first product of its kind, I think all of my questions are extremely legitimate. What are you so defensive about? I thought this was a FAQ?

If I wasnt interested I'd ignore the thread. I don't know why you would say something like that in such an accusatory manner given the circumstances...

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
This is the first product of its kind, I think all of my questions are extremely legitimate. What are you so defensive about? I thought this was a FAQ?

If I wasnt interested I'd ignore the thread. I don't know why you would say something like that in such an accusatory manner given the circumstances...
I don’t mean to offend of accuse, its just that all of you questioning has seemed odd since you have pointed our your dislike of our products in the past and have been calling our write-up on black hole "speculation". if that is not your intention then I am sorry and I apologize. :)

Kledz
08-03-2006, 12:53 PM
LMAO @ Kledz playing all innocent n' crap. That's hilarious.

Wanna know whats even funnier than that? I posted this less than 24 hours ago... :cool:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=10966583&postcount=18

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Wanna know whats even funnier than that? I posted this less than 24 hours ago... :cool:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=10966583&postcount=18
thanks for the kind words, I apologize if I seemed defensive, but as you know we have taken lots of crap in the past.

pu12en12g
08-03-2006, 12:55 PM
It blows my mind no one has yet come out with a product like this. Assuming it works, I very much hope this product is a success for Controlled Labs.

Thanks for the support !! :)

Kledz
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
thanks for the kind words, I apologize if I seemed defensive, but as you know we have taken lots of crap in the past.

No apology neccesary, good luck with your product.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 01:35 PM
No apologies are neccesary, good luck with your product.
thank you kledz :)

storm shadow
08-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Not sure wether I should be posting this here or not but anyways. Some brief feedback from a non tester. I took BH for a few days and saw no increase in apetite, however the amount of food I was able to eat greatly increased and at no point did I ever experience a sense of being too full. I think it helped with digestion as well because I never felt bad after stuffing my face. So props to CL with this new product. Super Ectomorphs should be all over this stuff.

Estopell
08-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Not that anyone will give a crap but I think CL makes some of the best products out. They seem to know what the consumer wants and deliver quality products. This product is interesting but G od know I don't need anything to help me eat, lol.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Not that anyone will give a crap but I think CL makes some of the best products out. They seem to know what the consumer wants and deliver quality products. This product is interesting but G od know I don't need anything to help me eat, lol.
thanks very much, we try to listen to what consumers need and want and apply it. :)

MCWTRAINER
08-04-2006, 06:57 AM
thanks very much, we try to listen to what consumers need and want and apply it. :)
I'm very much so considering trying this stuff. Even though I have no problem eating a lot of food...

CONTROLLED LABS
08-04-2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

its available :)

Cdem
08-04-2006, 09:09 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

its available :)

sweet..i can't wait to try it out in a month or so.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-07-2006, 10:13 AM
sweet..i can't wait to try it out in a month or so.
keep a log if you have some time

CONTROLLED LABS
08-15-2006, 10:19 AM
many have been asking why the capsules arent entirely black, but are istead half black and half white.

the answer is:

its not legal to sell supplements with entirely black capsules unless they have writing on them. they say this is to prevent them from being confused with "street drugs".

jmil
08-15-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm still on a cut/maintenance, so I don't really need this...but I would absooluuutely looove to try it for the "sedative/euphoric" purposes. :) Tank, do you by any chance have any sample size packets with 6-9 capsules?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm still on a cut/maintenance, so I don't really need this...but I would absooluuutely looove to try it for the "sedative/euphoric" purposes. :) Tank, do you by any chance have any sample size packets with 6-9 capsules?
haha, sorry no sample packets. the euphoric effect only effects some people and is not the main purpose of the product.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-31-2006, 08:03 AM
we have gotten a bunch of e-mails asking if the dosage can be increased to see even greater appetite enhancement. the answer is no, there is only so much the receptors can be stimulated, please keep to the recommended dosage.

severesoldier
08-31-2006, 08:41 AM
This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight. Once that happens i'll be more than happy to try your product!

pu12en12g
08-31-2006, 11:33 AM
This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight.

Perfect ! :cool: That's the perfect time to add it to your stack

CONTROLLED LABS
09-05-2006, 07:20 AM
This stuff sounds pretty good but I won't buy any until I reach a plateu and can't gain any more weight. Once that happens i'll be more than happy to try your product!
sounds great, keep a log if you have the time. :)

CONTROLLED LABS
09-07-2006, 08:13 AM
Black Hole will NOT make you fail a drug test, lots of e-mails and calls about that one.

music_man185
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM
kinda off topic...but i just wanted to say that controlled labs, in my opinion, is one of the best...if not the best supplement companies out there. sure they are fairly new...but they seem to really listen to consumers and see what they want in a supplement. i cant help but feel a connection with the guys from controlled labs. they seem to always be available on the forums for questions and information. and best of all...they're supplements actually work! they do exactly what they say will do. which is rare now a days. i just hope they dont become corrupt in the future as some companies tend to do and rely and marketing rather than research. (cough...muscletech...cough) lol, jk.

pu12en12g
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM
kinda off topic...but i just wanted to say that controlled labs, in my opinion, is one of the best...if not the best supplement companies out there. sure they are fairly new...but they seem to really listen to consumers and see what they want in a supplement. i cant help but feel a connection with the guys from controlled labs. they seem to always be available on the forums for questions and information. and best of all...they're supplements actually work! they do exactly what they say will do. which is rare now a days. i just hope they dont become corrupt in the future as some companies tend to do and rely and marketing rather than research. (cough...muscletech...cough) lol, jk.

Thanks for the feedback :cool:

CONTROLLED LABS
09-11-2006, 06:54 AM
thank you very much for the feedback, we always try our best to listen to the needs of the customer. :)

Steinman
09-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Yea. I started browsing the forums more and saw PU's write ups and reviews on Controlled labs products etc. After further research I decided to grab some Green Magnitude (granted I was overdosing for a couple weeks punks!) and glycergrow. Good stuff. The pumps are really damn good and I'm getting stronger and fuller by the week. Prices are solid as well. Keep it up.

CONTROLLED LABS
09-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Yea. I started browsing the forums more and saw PU's write ups and reviews on Controlled labs products etc. After further research I decided to grab some Green Magnitude (granted I was overdosing for a couple weeks punks!) and glycergrow. Good stuff. The pumps are really damn good and I'm getting stronger and fuller by the week. Prices are solid as well. Keep it up.
sounds good :)

CONTROLLED LABS
09-19-2006, 07:01 AM
Black Hole may make it into canada this week for all of those who have been asking, I will keep you posted when I get the details.

iced_integra97
10-01-2006, 02:10 PM
on digest-it-all complex:

"Digest-It-All will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines."

kind of a funny question.. but with it aiding in "the expelling of extra gas", does this mean farts?

i ask this question in all seriousness, if i get on black hole i don't feel like having to hold huge farts in class all day

ddawg91
10-01-2006, 11:17 PM
No it will not give farts, it just aids in relieving bloating caused from the increase of the juices and eating.

CONTROLLED LABS
10-02-2006, 08:47 PM
on digest-it-all complex:

"Digest-It-All will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines."

kind of a funny question.. but with it aiding in "the expelling of extra gas", does this mean farts?

i ask this question in all seriousness, if i get on black hole i don't feel like having to hold huge farts in class all day
ddawg is correct, it allows your body to process the food so you dont get "the farts" ;)

CutRN
10-04-2006, 04:19 AM
nice product. FINALLY! will pick it up

cervasa1977
10-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Glad to hear it hope you keep us posted on how it worked for you good luck

CONTROLLED LABS
10-12-2006, 07:19 AM
keep a log if you have some time :)

GymClassHero
10-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Just finished up a Pheraplex cycle during which I was taking Black Hole. The stuff works, I love it. I wish I had it during PCT. While taking it, I didn't really have the "munchies" but I definitely noticed that I was able to digest food quicker. Also, I didn't catch any sort of "high" while taking this stuff. I'll be buying this product again.

pu12en12g
10-15-2006, 07:40 AM
Just finished up a Pheraplex cycle during which I was taking Black Hole. The stuff works, I love it. I wish I had it during PCT. While taking it, I didn't really have the "munchies" but I definitely noticed that I was able to digest food quicker. Also, I didn't catch any sort of "high" while taking this stuff. I'll be buying this product again.

Glad you liked it ! :cool:

CONTROLLED LABS
10-15-2006, 07:18 PM
sounds great, thanks for the feedback :)

Paramaybe
11-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Good thread, answers a lot of questions...

However, are three capsules (which is the daily recommended dose) required for said effects to take place?

I'm pretty small, so is it possible one or two capsules can give me the effects I want, so I can space out the dosage between meals. For instance using one capsule for a meal I have a little problem with, but not much. Then say use two capsules for a different meal I have a little more problem with later in the day?

I have a hard time with multiple meals. So spending this kind of money on a supplement that will only help with one meal while bulking is kind of senseless in a logical sense. However, if it can give me a little help with at least two meals by using half the dose, then it might be worth my money.

Just curious. Probably sounds stupid, but I had to ask.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Good thread, answers a lot of questions...

However, are three capsules (which is the daily recommended dose) required for said effects to take place?

I'm pretty small, so is it possible one or two capsules can give me the effects I want, so I can space out the dosage between meals. For instance using one capsule for a meal I have a little problem with, but not much. Then say use two capsules for a different meal I have a little more problem with later in the day?

I have a hard time with multiple meals. So spending this kind of money on a supplement that will only help with one meal while bulking is kind of senseless in a logical sense. However, if it can give me a little help with at least two meals by using half the dose, then it might be worth my money.

Just curious. Probably sounds stupid, but I had to ask.
you can try 2 capsules since everyone is different, however 3 capsules is the suggested dosage. even if you can eat 10%-20% more than normal that can translate into big gains.

Paramaybe
11-08-2006, 06:56 PM
you can try 2 capsules since everyone is different, however 3 capsules is the suggested dosage. even if you can eat 10%-20% more than normal that can translate into big gains.

Exactly, which is why I asked.

I'd rather space it out, and tack on more food at multiple times, even if it is just a little more.
Instead of trying to stuff my face for the said 2-3 hours it works.
If that makes sense...

I asked because I respond(ed) well to half doses of Green Bulge, and I didn't know the chemical make up of each product, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the quick reply, looks like a product I will try in the very near future.

pu12en12g
11-09-2006, 12:46 AM
Exactly, which is why I asked.

I'd rather space it out, and tack on more food at multiple times, even if it is just a little more.
Instead of trying to stuff my face for the said 2-3 hours it works.
If that makes sense...

I asked because I respond(ed) well to half doses of Green Bulge, and I didn't know the chemical make up of each product, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the quick reply, looks like a product I will try in the very near future.

Call me crazy ( :p ) but you COULD technically even experiment with a split dosage... 1 cap prior to Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner. In theory, your appetite will be higher during the last 1/2 of the day.

warriors
11-09-2006, 01:42 AM
Call me crazy ( :p ) but you COULD technically even experiment with a split dosage... 1 cap prior to each meal. In theory, your appetite will be higher during the last 1/2 of the day.

I'd be taking 6-7 caps a day :eek: :D

pu12en12g
11-09-2006, 08:51 AM
I'd be taking 6-7 caps a day :eek: :D

Haha.. fixed ! :p

Paramaybe
11-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Call me crazy ( :p ) but you COULD technically even experiment with a split dosage... 1 cap prior to Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner. In theory, your appetite will be higher during the last 1/2 of the day.

Very good idea.

I plan on ordering a bottle today, so I'll play around with it and see what happens, but I know, don't exceed the recommended serving size/dosage.

I'll let everyone know what happens. Like you suggested I will start with a cap prior to each of my main staple meals through out the day, and see where it gets better, or where I struggle. I'm generally fine with my shakes even if I just ate, and loaded the shake with oats, pb and whatever else.

I'm looking forward to trying to and seeing what happens.

Gym God
11-09-2006, 12:19 PM
This product 'Black Hole" looks solid guys. I wish you the best of success with it. ;)

CONTROLLED LABS
11-09-2006, 01:13 PM
This product 'Black Hole" looks solid guys. I wish you the best of success with it. ;)
thanks very much. why the ;) ?

Gym God
11-09-2006, 01:27 PM
thanks very much. why the ;) ?
Ok then... I mean :)

I am pretty ingnorant to the forums. Give me a break. lol :p

Still learning.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Ok then... I mean :)

I am pretty ingnorant to the forums. Give me a break. lol :p

Still learning.
haha, ok all is excused. finally the proper smilie. :D

Gym God
11-09-2006, 01:34 PM
:D :D :D :D

Alright...I got to go sell some product because your products are starting to take up some of my shelf space north of the border. :eek: I can't let that happen. lol

CONTROLLED LABS
11-10-2006, 06:46 AM
:D :D :D :D

Alright...I got to go sell some product because your products are starting to take up some of my shelf space north of the border. :eek: I can't let that happen. lol
yup, distribution is shaping up nicely north of the border :)

HoneyGlazed
01-04-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm a male 16 years old , 120lbs about 5-5. Is there any negative effects starting too young or this small. (like how creatine may stunt the growth plates). I am very healthly and no blood problems etc. Is it safe and wise to take black hole now? ~ Goin to Fogo de Chao's tommorow and very pumped to see how much i can eat.

pu12en12g
01-05-2007, 03:09 AM
I'm a male 16 years old , 120lbs about 5-5. Is there any negative effects starting too young or this small. (like how creatine may stunt the growth plates). I am very healthly and no blood problems etc. Is it safe and wise to take black hole now? ~ Goin to Fogo de Chao's tommorow and very pumped to see how much i can eat.

I recommend holding off on Black HOLE until you are at LEAST 18 or so. :)

HoneyGlazed
01-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately, I agree but I must say that after I ate 5 about and quarter pounds at Fogo de Chao and not the least bit full, Black Hole has done its job above and beyond. I was quite excited. The only reason I stopped was because my friends were going to leave without me and I didn't have a ride. This works beautifully but I will look into it to see if it's safe to take at a young age

extremenergy3
01-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Did you guys do a testing on the bb.com forum for blackhole already? If ya did, can you link me to the logs through PM? Thanks!

CONTROLLED LABS
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Did you guys do a testing on the bb.com forum for blackhole already? If ya did, can you link me to the logs through PM? Thanks!

lots of logs, type in "black hole" on this page:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php

also lots of logs on www.controlledlabsforum.com

b~rad
02-20-2007, 10:06 PM
just got black hole,tried my first pill. 45 minutes later,i was feeling very loopy. But i sure did eat a lot for that meal! 2200 cals at least!

my question:since im trying to bulk,is it best that i take one cap before each of my main meals or will it be better if i take all 3 before breakfast to get an all day affect? thanks

CONTROLLED LABS
02-21-2007, 06:25 AM
just got black hole,tried my first pill. 45 minutes later,i was feeling very loopy. But i sure did eat a lot for that meal! 2200 cals at least!

my question:since im trying to bulk,is it best that i take one cap before each of my main meals or will it be better if i take all 3 before breakfast to get an all day affect? thanks

we normally recommend all 3 at once. but if 1 pill was good for you feel free to spread them out to before each meal.

King Alex
02-23-2007, 08:09 PM
so if the effects work immediatley im going to assume that you dont have to take it every day if you dont want to right?

CONTROLLED LABS
02-23-2007, 08:16 PM
so if the effects work immediatley im going to assume that you dont have to take it every day if you dont want to right?

correct

wannagetbigg
02-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Okay, say I can usually eat a 800 calorie breakfast without black hole. I take black hole and eat a 1500 calorie breakfast (for example). Isn't eating this much just gonna make me fat!? I remember hearing something about this product having something in it to help digest. Will black hole help this HUGE meal not turn into fat b/c of its digestion aid?

THANKS

CONTROLLED LABS
02-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Okay, say I can usually eat a 800 calorie breakfast without black hole. I take black hole and eat a 1500 calorie breakfast (for example). Isn't eating this much just gonna make me fat!? I remember hearing something about this product having something in it to help digest. Will black hole help this HUGE meal not turn into fat b/c of its digestion aid?

THANKS

the only thing that will help those calories turn into muscle is training and eating clean calories.

wannagetbigg
02-28-2007, 03:28 PM
I'll re-word my question. I know that eating alot of food at one sitting is not good, for example 4 meals of 1000 caloires isnt as good as 5 meals of 800 calories. So why have such a huge meal, like 1500 calories at one sitting. Does black hole have anything in it to help this situation? THANKS

pu12en12g
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
I'll re-word my question. I know that eating alot of food at one sitting is not good, for example 4 meals of 1000 caloires isnt as good as 5 meals of 800 calories. So why have such a huge meal, like 1500 calories at one sitting. Does black hole have anything in it to help this situation? THANKS

Hey man,

I got your PM and it's nothing personal but we can't recommend Black HOLE to anyone under 18. What I would do is focus on more calorie-dense foods such as oats... etc.

- Pt

wannagetbigg
02-28-2007, 03:44 PM
I see. If you could answer my other question just above that'd be awsome. Thanks for the quick reply!

pu12en12g
02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Does black hole have anything in it to help this situation? THANKS
Digestive aids... yes.

jdbella
02-19-2008, 07:50 PM
i need some help/advice.
i have been taking black hole 8 days already. But i did not see/feel any changes about my appetite. its still very poor. i was expecting i would be able to eat more even after 3 days of taking the products.

i am taking it in the morning. because it says take the product during the meal when you are the least hungry. and usually my appetite is really poor in the morning or the time i wake up.

could it be the product lost its effectiveness because of the distance of its delivery? I am in the philippines.

Please Help!!!

pu12en12g
02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
i need some help/advice.
i have been taking black hole 8 days already. But i did not see/feel any changes about my appetite. its still very poor. i was expecting i would be able to eat more even after 3 days of taking the products.

i am taking it in the morning. because it says take the product during the meal when you are the least hungry. and usually my appetite is really poor in the morning or the time i wake up.

could it be the product lost its effectiveness because of the distance of its delivery? I am in the philippines.

Please Help!!!

Did you purchase it from BB.COM ?

jdbella
02-22-2008, 04:49 AM
Yes. i bought it from BB.COM

jdbella
02-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Did you purchase it from BB.COM ?

yes. i purchased it at bb.com

CONTROLLED LABS
02-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes. i bought it from BB.COM

what exact results were you looking for that were not achieved? also, try it before your largest meal of the day

SnoopDogg
05-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Your product works it's not a placebo effect, unless I have a really weak mind. For example everytime I'd cough, I'd throw up. If I drank weight gainer and rolled around in bed, I'd throw up. With black hole I do not throw up. In fact, since I started taking it I have only threw up once and that was after intense squats.

As you can tell, I have an extremely weak stomach. Anyways I have a problem. I took three pills today and got through some of meals, but black hole always seems to wear off in the evening. I have a protein shake and a meal to complete my day. I REALLY need to finish this since I haven't ate nearly as much as I should have today (too many setbacks). Can I take a pill now and since I guess it only works 2-3 hours wait til then to go to bed?

CONTROLLED LABS
05-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Your product works it's not a placebo effect, unless I have a really weak mind. For example everytime I'd cough, I'd throw up. If I drank weight gainer and rolled around in bed, I'd throw up. With black hole I do not throw up. In fact, since I started taking it I have only threw up once and that was after intense squats.

As you can tell, I have an extremely weak stomach. Anyways I have a problem. I took three pills today and got through some of meals, but black hole always seems to wear off in the evening. I have a protein shake and a meal to complete my day. I REALLY need to finish this since I haven't ate nearly as much as I should have today (too many setbacks). Can I take a pill now and since I guess it only works 2-3 hours wait til then to go to bed?

dont take more than a serving per day and the effects generally last for 3-4 hours. why are you throwing up?

Browley
06-29-2008, 07:15 AM
Is it ok to take BH with Olymian Labs Nusoma? Here's a link to the product. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/nu.html

CONTROLLED LABS
06-29-2008, 07:25 AM
Is it ok to take BH with Olymian Labs Nusoma? Here's a link to the product. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/nu.html

I dont see why not

ksujosh6
06-29-2008, 08:30 AM
when is the next eating contest...i want to try and make a fool of myself again

CONTROLLED LABS
06-30-2008, 01:49 PM
when is the next eating contest...i want to try and make a fool of myself again

maybe sooner than you think

Dedicatedforlife
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
maybe sooner than you think

Good ;)

ksujosh6
06-30-2008, 02:03 PM
Good ;)

no pros allowed

Browley
07-19-2008, 05:32 AM
So far so good. I've been taking Black Hole for 10 days now. I am a life long hard gainer. I've put un 5 pounds in the 10days i've been taking BH. I seem to eat alot more without getting full, and i get hungry again about 45 minutes after my meal. I started at 125lbs i'm currently at about 130.5 lbs.

BlueFenix13S
07-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Can you dose it 1+1+1, like breakfast, PWO, and dinner? I have trouble eating especially breakfast and PWO, but am hoping I can stretch the bottle the full 30 days.

workerwoody
08-01-2008, 02:42 AM
I'm on day five of taking black hole.

Havent really noticed anything yet, but i got faith since i love cl's stuff so much.

Kledz
08-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Black Hole is still around 2 years later, impressive. Maybe I'll get around to trying it one of these days.

chaoserver
08-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Eating 5-6k cals is getting hard so I might have to further my investment in your company and pick up some of this.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Can you dose it 1+1+1, like breakfast, PWO, and dinner? I have trouble eating especially breakfast and PWO, but am hoping I can stretch the bottle the full 30 days.
its best all at once

I'm on day five of taking black hole.

Havent really noticed anything yet, but i got faith since i love cl's stuff so much.

Black Hole is still around 2 years later, impressive. Maybe I'll get around to trying it one of these days.

Eating 5-6k cals is getting hard so I might have to further my investment in your company and pick up some of this.
thanks for the support guys :)

Kledz
08-01-2008, 11:48 AM
thanks for the support guys :)

I reread the first page and chuckled a bit looking back, your success must have been due to my "good luck". ;)

paintballer6960
05-17-2010, 04:24 PM
i have a question about this supp....currently im only 145 and i have trouble eating ALOT...so if i buy this, is it safe to take with this test booster im taking by bsn "axis ht" ?

CONTROLLED LABS
05-18-2010, 12:07 PM
i have a question about this supp....currently im only 145 and i have trouble eating ALOT...so if i buy this, is it safe to take with this test booster im taking by bsn "axis ht" ?

sure, they would stack fine together

thyzax
11-08-2010, 02:24 AM
possibly a stupid question but here goes

will this product work for me if i currently smoke marijuana on a fairly regular basis?

CONTROLLED LABS
11-08-2010, 01:48 PM
possibly a stupid question but here goes

will this product work for me if i currently smoke marijuana on a fairly regular basis?

stupid question, doesnt that make you hungry as is? :D

thyzax
11-08-2010, 05:20 PM
stupid question, doesnt that make you hungry as is? :D

actually no, i don't notice myself any hungrier/able to eat more when i'm smoking.

CONTROLLED LABS
11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
actually no, i don't notice myself any hungrier/able to eat more when i'm smoking.

then this probably isnt the product for you

freak31
11-09-2010, 10:58 PM

thats a first