PDA

View Full Version : Free "Animal Arms" Mini DVD Promo--Now

G Diesel
08-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Fellas, if you buy Animal Pak, Nitro or Cuts and you wanna find out how you can score a free full-length "Animal Arms" mini DVD, check it out:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=331

The "Iron Tickets" are out there as we speak. Any questions?

Peace, G

sword_
08-02-2006, 02:15 PM
You should have named it 'Wow Strong Arms'! :)

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Anyone here at BB.com come across this special sticker yet?

WorkingOnTheDream
08-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Anyone here at BB.com come across this special sticker yet?
I've gotten the special sticker... elsewhere. Everything's going in the mail today. Too cool, thanks, guys!

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 10:01 AM
I've gotten the special sticker... elsewhere. Everything's going in the mail today. Too cool, thanks, guys!

Awesome D, awesome. We're looking to do right by our customers. Be sure ya got the lid sticker, UPC code from the can, and PDF form. Let us know how you like the DVD. Later.

WorkingOnTheDream
08-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Yup, I had to what looks like gut my Animal Pak can (to do that to my first ever Pak!!).

I just tossed the entire lid into the envelope along with UPC.

I watched the mini trailer with my wife and our 5 year old daughter--both of us (daughter and me) were incredibly impressed with the arms on that guy (my wife's not so much into that much size, hehe)!

While I wouldn't have called you all on the marketing mix up, I give you huge props for doing this. And I'm really looking forward to getting the vid. Thanks again!

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 10:24 AM
While I wouldn't have called you all on the marketing mix up, I give you huge props for doing this. And I'm really looking forward to getting the vid. Thanks again!

We didn't realize it was confusing till after it was out. Once we did, we only had once choice anyway, and that was to do right by our customers. Enjoy the vid Dave. Let us know if we can help out in any other way. Later.

latspread
08-07-2006, 10:27 AM
can somebody rip the dvd to the internet so us poor folk who cant afford animal products, can see it? :D

WorkingOnTheDream
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM
can somebody rip the dvd to the internet so us poor folk who cant afford animal products, can see it? :D

I dunno, I paid $17 for 44 days of the Pak. I don't think that's too shabby for what you're getting.

Sure, it's not Centrum cheap, but worth it in my book.

Universal Rep
08-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I dunno, I paid $17 for 44 days of the Pak. I don't think that's too shabby for what you're getting.

Sure, it's not Centrum cheap, but worth it in my book.

Pay $17 for Animal Pak and get a full length DVD... Not a bad deal.

Universal Rep
08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Just bumping for the fellas to look out for the "Iron Ticket"...

whatnow5
08-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Do you need the entire lid or is just the sticker OK?

WorkingOnTheDream
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Just got my mini-DVD. Damn that was quick turnaround time!

I can't wait to watch this thing!

Thanks again, everyone--Universal/Animal simply rocks!