PDA

View Full Version : New Controlled Labs Article Section.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 08:08 AM
http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles.php

Looking to add more articles soon.

If you would like to write an article and it is accepted and published on our site you win any 4 products of your choice.

submit any article you wish to tank@controlledlabs.com

please note:
1) you must be 18 or older to submit articles
2) the articles do not need to be about our products, they can be about diet, training or anything bodybuilding or sports related.
3) articles should not contain names of our competitor's products.
4) artitcles must be original and not published on any other sites/magazines.

punksurfer024
08-02-2006, 08:13 AM
If you would like to write an article and it is accepted and published on our site you win any 4 products of your choice.

wow thats an impressive incentive!!

adoniscomplex
08-02-2006, 10:12 AM
what will you be looking for

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 10:20 AM
what will you be looking for
well written and well thought out articles that your fellow community members will enjoy and find insightful.

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 11:08 AM
also, please do not submit any as attachments, please put it in plain text in the body of the e-mail. if you have already sent any as an attachment please resend them as plain text.

sorry for the inconvenience, just donít want any viruses.

adoniscomplex
08-02-2006, 02:26 PM
tank i sent one , with some html in it for bolds and stuff
hope thats cool
if you want me to edit it again ( i am not the best with the ol' english thing) just tell me and i will be glad to

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 02:34 PM
tank i sent one , with some html in it for bolds and stuff
hope thats cool
if you want me to edit it again ( i am not the best with the ol' english thing) just tell me and i will be glad to
no big deal. I dont want to be a pain in the ass, just dont want the viruses from attachments. I will look them over as a I get them and try to answer everyone back who submits within a week.

MCWTRAINER
08-02-2006, 05:34 PM
4) artitcles must be original and not published on any other sites/magazines.
I hate you... ;)

CONTROLLED LABS
08-02-2006, 06:11 PM
I hate you... ;)
haha, were you gonna scan a flex magazine and send it in? :D

08-03-2006, 03:32 AM
4 products?

wow, that's good...

If only I knew something to write about :)

boyscouT
08-03-2006, 04:14 AM
Yes :o

Sethva
08-03-2006, 08:44 PM
No fair the first 2 I clicked on were written by John, so that mean he gets even more stuff for free? I mean I'd glaaaaaadly accept his 4 free tubs/bottles :)

MCWTRAINER
08-04-2006, 05:54 AM
Nope, I was going to send in all the articles that I wrote on here. ;)

CONTROLLED LABS
08-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Congrats to Tim on becoming our first "outside" author of a published article:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=18

(Currently still reading other articles so don’t worry if you submitted and haven’t been contacted back yet)

bongd
08-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Thatís definitely enticing! Congratulations, Tim.

Too bad I suck, otherwise Iíd write a kick-ass article and hit up that offer. :D

pu12en12g
08-14-2006, 08:45 AM
That’s definitely enticing! Congratulations, Tim.

Too bad I suck, otherwise I’d write a kick-ass article and hit up that offer. :D

"Mary Jane For Winner’s: A guide for canadians looking to lose fat and gain muscle with nature's greatest plant...."

j/k

CONTROLLED LABS
08-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Thatís definitely enticing! Congratulations, Tim.

Too bad I suck, otherwise Iíd write a kick-ass article and hit up that offer. :D
you never know. try it out, the worst thing that happens is we make fun of you j/k :D

CONTROLLED LABS
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
Congrats to Louis on becoming an author of a published article on Controlledlabs.com:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=19

(I am still reviewing other submitted articles)

littlefry
08-17-2006, 12:02 PM
email sent the article i wrote is on teens and supplements hoep you like it

Littlefry

pu12en12g
08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Congrats to Louis on becoming an author of a published article on Controlledlabs.com:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=19

(I am still reviewing other submitted articles)

That's a great one !! Good job Louis !!

CONTROLLED LABS
08-18-2006, 05:32 AM
That's a great one !! Good job Louis !!
agreed and very well written.

littlefry
08-21-2006, 11:58 AM
good job Louis i hope my article gets accepted on teens and supplementation

bongd
08-21-2006, 12:29 PM
"Mary Jane For Winnerís: A guide for canadians looking to lose fat and gain muscle with nature's greatest plant...."

j/k

lol, I knew that was coming!

you never know. try it out, the worst thing that happens is we make fun of you j/k :D

After the latest marijuana thread in the Exercise forum was deleted, I actually put some serious consideration into writing something about marijuana. I have far more knowledge about that subject as opposed to bodybuilding. I think itíd be beneficial to at least debunk a few myths. But as thereís very little bodybuilding application asides from maybe appetite stimulation, nausea suppression (big in my case) and a potential for increased mind-muscle connection I donít think I could accept 4 products if it was actually publishedÖ

Ö. Well, come to think of it, I wouldnít mind some more PW. You guys are making me a fiend, dammit. I actually love the taste now too ;)

MeadeJ9
08-22-2006, 04:06 AM
On Average how many of the articles being submitted are actually getting selected i checked your section last week and i think theres maybe one more article than the last time i saw and there have to be quite a few people popping out articles trying to get your free products in exchange

CONTROLLED LABS
08-22-2006, 06:20 AM
On Average how many of the articles being submitted are actually getting selected i checked your section last week and i think theres maybe one more article than the last time i saw and there have to be quite a few people popping out articles trying to get your free products in exchange
we got about 12 articles and have chosen 2 so far. I am still reading some of them. even if we accept them all, which we wouldnt, I would not put on more than 2 new ones per week.

MeadeJ9
08-22-2006, 03:20 PM
I like your method as far as just posting 2 per week keeps you steadily building and not just jumping up with a ****load of new articles one week and have none the following 4 weeks, im planning on writing one, or more for you all, but thought id get some stats from you on it first, are these others, excluding the 2 you selected thus far just not very high caliber articles or just not what you all are looking for?

CONTROLLED LABS
08-25-2006, 08:24 AM
I like your method as far as just posting 2 per week keeps you steadily building and not just jumping up with a ****load of new articles one week and have none the following 4 weeks, im planning on writing one, or more for you all, but thought id get some stats from you on it first, are these others, excluding the 2 you selected thus far just not very high caliber articles or just not what you all are looking for?
thanks, I will be looking at some more of the articles sent in this weekend.

littlefry
08-25-2006, 08:27 AM
nice iam thinking of writing one more based on body types jsut a shorter one though well see how lazy i feel today

ab-swing asianbabe
08-26-2006, 01:43 AM
Congrats to Tim on becoming our first "outside" author of a published article:

http://www.controlledlabs.com/articles_desc.php?id=18

(Currently still reading other articles so don’t worry if you submitted and haven’t been contacted back yet)

bump.

props to Timo for a nice read!!

Heinlbag
08-26-2006, 03:11 AM
Can Foreigners (the Netherlands in this case) submit articles too? i got a bunch lined up, ready `n waitin!!

Seroph4x
08-26-2006, 03:26 AM
awesome

CONTROLLED LABS
08-26-2006, 07:00 AM
Can Foreigners (the Netherlands in this case) submit articles too? i got a bunch lined up, ready `n waitin!!
sure thing, just may take a bit longer for the supps to reach you if your article is picked. :)

Anssi Manninen
08-26-2006, 07:12 AM
Purple Wraath: Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix

Is this good tasting stuff..? If so, can you send me a sample bottle.

YeBro
09-19-2006, 02:35 PM
I was just wondering if you guys were still accepting articles? Its been awhile since youve added any to your site.

Thanks

CONTROLLED LABS
09-19-2006, 03:06 PM
I was just wondering if you guys were still accepting articles? Its been awhile since youve added any to your site.

Thanksyes, we are. it has been very busy and I havent had time to read the submissions lately, but you can send them in and I will get to them for sure. :)

ab-swing asianbabe
09-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Still hanging out for Pu's Part II as well !

pu12en12g
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Still hanging out for Pu's Part II as well !

:eek:

ab-swing asianbabe
09-19-2006, 10:02 PM
:eek:
thats ok, we don't mind waiting because we know its going to be a masterpiece... right ? ;)

YeBro
01-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Any new articles into consideration?

CONTROLLED LABS
01-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Any new articles into consideration?

sure send them over